PDA

View Full Version : My homebrew Google doc

Kidbuu51
2015-08-07, 01:27 AM
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FlsXBIeqnlkRMLfRa2PJSsIWVWZ7s7ogZ6xce4WEVNg/edit?usp=docslist_api
So I recently finished my own homebrew rules for my own games and I thought I'd share my massive Google doc, inside contains rule tweaks feats and races of my own design. Enjoy.

Zireael
2015-08-22, 05:12 AM
You could have mentioned it's for 5e.

Takewo
2015-08-22, 06:00 AM
Generate scores using 1 set of 4d6, take the highest 4

You do realise that this might result in scores above 20, right? You meant the highest 3, I believe?

Also, I'm not sure doubling the Intelligence score of a Centaur is a good idea. If I understood properly, as stated in the document that means that if I roll a 15, my character's Intelligence score would be 30, which means it'd be a nearly unstoppable wizard.

My overall impression about the document is that you are trying to bring back some of the 3.x Ed. features to the game. I personally don't like it and I think it doesn't fit the 5th Ed. But if that is what you meant, good job. If it is not, you might want to reshape it.

Kidbuu51
2015-08-28, 01:18 PM
You do realise that this might result in scores above 20, right? You meant the highest 3, I believe?

Also, I'm not sure doubling the Intelligence score of a Centaur is a good idea. If I understood properly, as stated in the document that means that if I roll a 15, my character's Intelligence score would be 30, which means it'd be a nearly unstoppable wizard.

My overall impression about the document is that you are trying to bring back some of the 3.x Ed. features to the game. I personally don't like it and I think it doesn't fit the 5th Ed. But if that is what you meant, good job. If it is not, you might want to reshape it.

On thanks didn't catch that ha-ha yes highest 3, and yes I am trying to bring back some more of the available options 3.5 had without bri going back all the number crunching.