PDA

View Full Version : Evil-Chul?

K2
2007-05-05, 03:16 PM
Now that Xykon clearly has time to spend at his leisure as well as a room full of dead paladins as well as the still alive O-Chul, now necromancy is not my school of magic so I am not sure what comes next. Could Xykon make some special sort of undead out of the corpse of a paladin? Perhaps a Death-Knight? Or is there a way for him to forcibly convert O-Chul to team evil?

Querzis
2007-05-05, 03:20 PM
Now that Xykon clearly has time to spend at his leisure as well as a room full of dead paladins as well as the still alive O-Chul, now necromancy is not my school of magic so I am not sure what comes next. Could Xykon make some special sort of undead out of the corpse of a paladin? Perhaps a Death-Knight? Or is there a way for him to forcibly convert O-Chul to team evil?

Well he could dominate O-chul or kill him to raise him as a zombie or another undead but the paralysis is permanent so he is more likely to just keep him as a statue, its more evil that way and Xykon always do the most evil thing. Imagine, you cant do anything but watch as an evil lich destroy your city, raise your comrades and open the gate right in front of you...well if you can see anything when you are paralysed, I'm not sure.

jindra34
2007-05-05, 03:23 PM
Well he could dominate O-chul or kill him to raise him as a zombie or another undead but the paralysis is permanent so he is more likely to just keep him as a statue, its more evil that way and Xykon always do the most evil thing. Imagine, you cant do anything but watch as an evil lich destroy your city, raise your comrades and open the gate right in front of you...well if you can see anything when you are paralysed, I'm not sure.

You can still see when paralysed and of course Xykon would be reallllllly mean and leave O-chul in place...

K2
2007-05-05, 03:24 PM
That is very evil, and I like it. It seems that I was to preoccupied with my disgraced paladin obsession to even think of the statue idea.

Demented
2007-05-05, 03:59 PM
I'd turn him around and let him ponder the plight of his fellow Paladins, while I raise them up as evil minions.

Mewtarthio
2007-05-05, 05:46 PM
Or is there a way for him to forcibly convert O-Chul to team evil?

There is the infamous Helm of Opposite Alignment, would would make O-Chul quite happy to be Chaotic Evil and send him running to the prison to strike a Blackguard deal with Sabine. With his prisoner helpless, Xykon could just put one on O-Cul's head, take it off, put it on again, etc until the helmet stopped being magical.

jindra34
2007-05-05, 05:47 PM
There is the infamous Helm of Opposite Alignment, would would make O-Chul quite happy to be Chaotic Evil and send him running to the prison to strike a Blackguard deal with Sabine. With his prisoner helpless, Xykon could just put one on O-Cul's head, take it off, put it on again, etc until the helmet stopped being magical.

But thats not as mean...

Geilan
2007-05-05, 06:17 PM
Doesn't the corpse have to be of an evil person to become a Death Knight?

You'd need that helm to make them.