PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Help with constructing a Cleric of Odin

lynxd80
2015-08-08, 07:32 AM
Howdy, everybody!

Needing some sound (or not so sound, but still works) Advice / assistance. I have a player whom has recently become a chosen vassel of Odin and wishes to alter his character to fit the profile. He's decided that he wishes to rework his character into a powerful battle-cleric with a Good throwing arm (As the God has seen fit to bless him with an enchanted Spear) and some decent casting for those "pinch" moments. I can, normally, build a good cleric, but I've never built one for range. The amount of levels I have to play with are 10, btw.

So,... Does anyone have any suggestions for a good build that wouldn't be to labor intesive and/or is easy to understand? The player is still trying to get his bearings within the game mechanics. Note: All suggestions are appreciated and a big "thank you" in advance!

~Lynx D.

noob
2015-08-08, 07:44 AM
Take the feats brutal throw power throw and such(and then you apply 1.5 times your strength and can power attack)
Then find a way to have infinite strength(it is really easy for a cleric just use a consecrated persisted consumptive field(divine meta-magic) and kill chickens with it)
Then take that rapid attacks feat or something like that and now you annihilate 5 planets per full round attack.