PDA

View Full Version : Request: Draw my party

LotharBot
2007-05-05, 08:26 PM
I hope this is in the right place... I didn't see anything specific about requests other than avatar requests.

-----

After 31 straight sessions and 17 levels, my party is nearing the end of their journey together. I wanted to make some sort of commemorative art for the group, but I suck at drawing. So, I'm looking for someone else to take a shot at it. My only requirement is that the drawing has all of the party characters in it (mounts, familiars, etc. are optional.) Any style is OK. Multiples in different styles are OK too. You don't have to give me anything professional quality; a cute OoTS style drawing would be fine (but I'd be happy with a professional quality painting if you want to do it!) Anyone who gives it a try has my utmost thanks.

Party name: The Rubble Rousers. Formed in the city of Cauldron (from the Shackled City (http://paizo.com/dungeon/products/books/v5748btpy7dx9) adventure path.) We spend a lot of time digging through and otherwise kicking rubble, hence the party name.

Characters:
Grokk, half-orc barbarian male. Tall (about 7'2") and plain, scarred from training. Extremely muscular. Wields a big two-handed axe and wears mithral plate mail. Also plays percussion instruments.

Roland, human male wizard/loremaster/archmage. Doesn't like wizard robes and such; prefers plain traveling clothes. Pretty much always has a book in hand, and carries a whole library in his haversack. Has two companions: a pseudodragon familiar named Sam, and a shield guardian named Percy who wields a bastard sword.

Rain, elven male rogue. Has an ugly unibrow and wears goggles of minute seeing on his forehead when he's not actively searching for things. (His player occasionally wears a set of exaggerated "nerd glasses" from the costume shop for comic relief.) Wields a rapier and shortsword most of the time, with a longbow in reserve. Wears celestial armor. Usually has a bottle of some sort of alcohol within easy reach.

Horkina, dwarf female fighter/barbarian. Wields any two of her three dwarven waraxes (silver, cold iron, and admantine) at once, unless she's using her Maul of the Titans, an 8-foot long hammer that looks like it's straight out of a disney cartoon. Also wears full plate. Really likes ale. Carries the loot bag.

Garlen, halfling male ranger/rogue/barbarian. Tall and skinny for a halfling, with green eyes and brown curly hair. Wears a tailored suit with magical mending and cleaning effects (his celestial armor is hidden under the suit.) Wields a pair of shortswords and carries a longbow. Tries to work the color green into his wardrobe as much as possible. Has a woven wood bracelet. Really hates goblins.

Amber, halfling female cleric of Ehlonna, "servant of good and light". Short, blue eyes, brown hair. Wears simple clothing, usually a basic tunic, with a chain shirt. Wields a light mace and wears a darkwood shield with the "blinding" property. Also wears a bracelet with a continual flame effect, since she hates the dark. Carries a sling and once even got a kill with it. Rode on a shrunken hippogriff named Redtail (who was disintegrated last night, but would probably be appropriate to include in a party image anyway.)

If anyone's willing to make an attempt at drawing this, let me know and/or just post your creation here. I hope I gave enough detail to provide some inspiration without being overly restrictive.

Djinn_in_Tonic
2007-05-05, 08:43 PM
The Djinn can do it for you. How much time will he have?

-The Djinn

LotharBot
2007-05-05, 10:52 PM
The Djinn has my utmost thanks.

The Djinn has up to six weeks if needed. Possibly longer; I think the group will stay together for a new campaign. But it'd be nice to have it while we're still using these characters.

Djinn_in_Tonic
2007-05-06, 01:01 AM
Six weeks will be no problem.

-The Djinn

ufo
2007-05-06, 02:31 AM
Expect the best, LotharBot. :smallbiggrin:

Djinn_in_Tonic
2007-05-06, 06:16 PM
The best? The Djinn does not think so, although he thanks you for the praise :smallbiggrin:. Good, maybe. But not the best.

Only as close as the Djinn can do.

-The Djinn

Djinn_in_Tonic
2007-05-07, 10:51 AM
Okay...here's the Dwarf. This takes a while, so there may be some time between posts...then the Djinn will put them all together.

Hands will be finished at a later date...right now the Djinn is focusing on the figure/detail.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t265/Djinn_in_Tonic/g4612.png

That style work for you?

-The Djinn

LotharBot
2007-05-07, 03:06 PM
oooh, yes, I likes it. The style is neat. Make that 32 satisfied customers ;)

Latronis
2007-05-08, 07:22 AM
wow djinn that's awesome

Ava
2007-05-08, 11:37 AM
Cute, kinda reminds me of L2 dwarves... I think it's the pigtails. :)