View Full Version : Computer Civ 5 gods and kings no science victory

Svata
2015-08-09, 04:05 PM
I don't have Brave New World, because of the fact that I'm broke right now, but in Gods and Kings, for some reason no matter what I do I can't get the science victory. I'll have all the spaceship parts built, and try moving them into my capitol, but there's never an option for assembling them or whatever. I've looked but haven't found how to fix this, or even anyone else who had this problem. Does anyone have any advice?

Illven
2015-08-09, 04:16 PM
I don't have Brave New World, because of the fact that I'm broke right now, but in Gods and Kings, for some reason no matter what I do I can't get the science victory. I'll have all the spaceship parts built, and try moving them into my capitol, but there's never an option for assembling them or whatever. I've looked but haven't found how to fix this, or even anyone else who had this problem. Does anyone have any advice?

Is it possible you toggled off science victory? :smallconfused:

Svata
2015-08-09, 04:18 PM
Unsure how that would happen, and I'm sure I didn't, as other civs have beaten me with it before.

Illven
2015-08-09, 04:31 PM
Unsure how that would happen, and I'm sure I didn't, as other civs have beaten me with it before.

That is the limit of my help. Sorry.

Svata
2015-08-09, 04:37 PM
Eh, thanks for trying.

Closet_Skeleton
2015-08-10, 04:39 AM
You can't build the space ship any more if you've already lost. That sounds like what's happened. If you haven't already lost then a glitch has probably made the game think you have.

You can still win domination victory and get achievements after losing though, which is odd.

Svata
2015-08-10, 03:41 PM
Er, this has happened in several different games, without me having lost.

Magentawolf
2015-08-11, 03:26 PM
Er, this has happened in several different games, without me having lost.

Open the Victory Progress screen in one of those games, do you see the science victory there?

If not, then you've disabled it in the pre-game options somehow.