PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Pillar Men for Pathfinder (or other system)

DukeGurren
2015-08-10, 01:52 AM
I was just sitting here, thinking of campaign ideas when I thought, "I wonder if the Pillar Men from Jojos' Bizarre adventure have been stated for pathfinder or something" and to my dismay, it has not happened. SO, since I believe it would be rather fun to have these crazy guys stated and placed as the antagonists of a campaign consisting of people who have not heard of them at all (or very little) I thought I'd get some opinions and some pointers to their creation (especially since I'm so distracted/ not skilled at all in custom monsters). So let's go nuts. If you want to know more, simply google the Pillar men to get to know them (Beware of fabulous poses :smallbiggrin:)

Cyrocloud
2015-08-10, 06:52 PM
There is a Jojo's bizarre adventures fan made edition of the FATE roleplaying system that's supposed to be pretty solid. Besides that, pathfinder isn't really the best system for that. Using the vampire template and spheres of power 3rd party book you might be able to emulate their powers. Like they would have the transformation sphere, and a destruction sphere, I'm not sure what class would fit them best off the top of my head maybe the shifter one or hedgewitch.