PDA

View Full Version : Art Need helpful suggestions for developing the image of this character

MonkeySage
2015-08-11, 06:45 PM
One of my players has given me permission to draw his character as practice(I'm just now learning how to draw).

He gave me a character with a few requests: He wants the character's musket on his back, his two flintlock revolvers at the sides, cane sword in one hand, and spellbook in the other. This is a complex request, but I'm up for the challenge...

He's a Chosen tiefling with small horns and non-functional angellic wings(drew them for illustrative purposes, but they wouldn't be visible), he wears a gray long coat, white dress shirt, black vest, black pants, and black shoes.

I was able to get a rough idea what his cane looks like, but I had trouble with: His eys, his ears, his tricorn, his pants... and most of his weapons, which I haven't drawn.

http://kenthefirestarter.deviantart.com/art/Sanrasian-First-Attempt-553063887?ga_submit_new=10%253A1439336215

Zmeoaice
2015-08-13, 12:21 AM
I'd recommend practicing drawing faces. And wings. Just search them on google images and draw what you like.