PDA

View Full Version : Finding Enemies of the Emperor [Warhammer 40K]

Anderlith
2015-08-11, 08:53 PM
I'm trying to run a game of Dark Heresy (2nd) & I'm looking for more enemies to use. The Core book only has a handful of Eldar & Nurgle daemons. I'm looking for some orks & some stuff from Tzeentch. What books would have the most?

Destro_Yersul
2015-08-11, 09:39 PM
The 40k RPGs are similar enough that you can pull enemies from books for other systems with, generally, fairly minimal effort. For Orks, try the Only War core book. Creatures Anathema for DH1 has a handful of daemons and Orks. Black Crusade Core is a good source for daemons in general.

Chijinda
2015-08-13, 04:58 PM
The 40k RPGs are similar enough that you can pull enemies from books for other systems with, generally, fairly minimal effort. For Orks, try the Only War core book. Creatures Anathema for DH1 has a handful of daemons and Orks. Black Crusade Core is a good source for daemons in general.

I'd also recommend the Mark of the Xenos Deathwatch supplement, for good stuff on Tau, Tyranids and Chaos (as well as general heretics, including a radical Inquisitor). Also some just plain lethal wildlife you could draw from for both Hive worlds and Feral worlds.

Of course there's also home brewing but all of these suggestions can be useful as a baseline for your homebrew.

golentan
2015-08-13, 05:52 PM
Begin shooting civilians. Most of them are probably guilty of SOMETHING the Emperor frowns on. :smalltongue:

Seriously though, stat up some NPCs.

Flashy
2015-08-27, 03:02 AM
Begin shooting civilians. Most of them are probably guilty of SOMETHING the Emperor frowns on. :smalltongue:

Real talk Paranoia is pretty much just Warhammer without the orks.