PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Looking to improve My natural attacking barbarian

djwood
2015-08-13, 09:58 AM
I don't know on the long run to give him to maximize his potential.

http://charactersheet.co.uk/pathfinder/#/statblock/554e84a2c6b2c003006f2fa9

His build Til now is

1 monk (MoMs)
2 monk (MoMs)
3- 6barbarian (beast totem)

What are your thoughts about him?

Btw, for those who are interested here's how Eah-mahn is from the inside out:

APPEARANCE

He is a remarkably large suli who absolutely towers over most of the other people he encounters, making him very easy to spot in a crowd or at a distance, and has an exceptionally-sculpted and well-defined musculature honed from years of savage physical training he had to endure to survive . While his physique is usually barely hidden beneath his cloths, it seems he need only flex all his muscles at once to tear his garments to threads and leave him shirtless and bulging - a carriage he seems to generally prefer. He has the familiar piercing under his lower lip, and a Glasgow smile on his left cheek, making him appear even more barbaric

PERSONALITY

He loved fighting above all else: the sights, the sounds, even the taste of his own blood; Eah-mon lives for battle, and enjoys a good fight more than anything. He even holds back in an effort to make any fight last longer. He claims injury and death are nothing but the price one pays for a good fight. Despite his tendency to be brutal, He usually stops a fight if his opponent is too injured to fight back, claiming he is not interested in fighting "weaklings who can't fight anymore", and he does not feel obligated to deal a death blow to anyone who cannot fight any longer. However, he will unhesitatingly kill his opponent if they refuse to end their fight.despite his savageness His very disciplined in a fight, never allowing his failed plans or attacks (charge at the enemy while yelling) to upset him and never letting superior numbers or power intimidate him, and always willing to do whatever must be done to gain victory. Although he sometimes imposed limitations on himself, such as not using certain certain body parts more than once, he was once willing to "lower" himself to fight the tribes best Orc just so it would last longer. Despite his simple minded nature, Eah-Mohn tends to be impulsive when it comes to things that truly matter to him. Oddly sometimes contradicts his own logic in fighting. On the one hand, Eah-mon wishes to increase his own personal power. On the other hand, he conceals his strength to enjoy a fight for as long as possible. On multiple occasions, Eah-mon has shown to greatly respect those who can defeat him in a fight and those who can push him to his limits earn his respect.

Outside of battle, he is a glutton who is shown to be able to eat comparable amounts or even more than a Titan. He even overeats before a brawl with the thought that meat makes him strong. He frequently burps and lets out gas, which always annoyed his former tribe. He was often called a "The Devils instincts" and takes it as a compliment.

Basically my guy is a glutton who loves to brawl!

So what are your thoughts? I take all critics positive or not.

Psyren
2015-08-13, 10:26 AM
- How are you a monk/barbarian? Their alignments are incompatible.
- "Weapon Focus (Feral)" is not a legal choice - you must focus your bite or your unarmed strike.
- Your sheet doesn't list your armor.
- How did you learn Orcish? You have an Int penalty and no ranks in Linguistics.

Extra Anchovies
2015-08-13, 10:34 AM

The ol' backstory alignment switch, probably.

Also, please don't start duplicate threads (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?422793-Making-a-monk-barbarian-in-PF-need-some-professional-help!-)&p=19423416). I knew I'd seen that character sheet before.

djwood
2015-08-13, 10:44 AM
- "Weapon Focus (Feral)" is not a legal choice - you must focus your bite or your unarmed strike.
- Your sheet doesn't list your armor.
- How did you learn Orcish? You have an Int penalty and no ranks in Linguistics.

It's an alignment switch.

And DM accepted feral, my friend.

And he said it was okay for the Orc (background wise)

Any other questions? :)

Psyren
2015-08-13, 11:00 AM
It's an alignment switch.

And DM accepted feral, my friend.

And he said it was okay for the Orc (background wise)

Any other questions? :)

Sounds like you're all set then.

FYI it's a good idea to call out any houserules your build is using so folks don't waste time giving inapplicable critique.

djwood
2015-08-13, 12:22 PM
Sounds like you're all set then.

FYI it's a good idea to call out any houserules your build is using so folks don't waste time giving inapplicable critique.

Well then, thank you for the advice. Truly appreciated.

But do you have any ideas on the build or nahh?