PDA

View Full Version : Arena

True believer
2015-08-13, 04:16 PM
So i will join an arena and i have some troubles. I will start as a 8 lvl characters and i am going for a wizard. But i have troubles about the progression of my character (we will continue to advance in our classes depending on our winnings in the arena ) particulary conserning the fact of the prestige class since it would have to be something that can handle all of these arenas. I was thinking about the initiate of the sevenfold veil but since areas are not my type of think i would love any suggestion , alternatives and tips. Thank you :D

rockdeworld
2015-08-13, 06:01 PM
Well, no, IotSV is pretty much the best all-around defensive class. You could go Incantatrix for power, but those two are known to be tied for the top spot as PrCs. Anyway, if this is like the Test of Spite or Gestalt Warrior arena, you'll have many chances to rebuild after making a mistake and dying.

BowStreetRunner
2015-08-13, 10:04 PM
I'm not familiar with the arena format, but I can't help wonder whether the spellpool available to a Mage of the Arcane Order (Complete Arcane 48) would lend a bit of flexibility that might be helpful.