PDA

View Full Version : WW VII:Urban Lycanthropy ((Game Thread))

Pages : [1] 2

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-06, 11:46 PM
As you wake up in the morning and walk outside you can't help but notice that there is panic in the streets. Parents telling there kids to stay inside and guards moving about the city trying to keep everybody calmn. Near the center of town you see that the high council chambers are empting out, there must have been an emergency meeting.

After asking around and looking around for a little while you learn about the tragedies that occured last night, 7 deaths. While learning more about the deaths one sticks out in your head as 6 of the deaths seemed to be very brutal one, the death of the Pudding Shoppe owner Alarra seemed well planned and executed to perfection for it is rumored that she was stabbed directly in the heart and did not have a chance to live.

An Early morning Edition of the Megladel Cryer list all those who were killed:

Gnome Barbarian, owner of the Illusion and Joke Shoppe
Alarra, owner of the Pudding Shoppe
Fredricus, Master Swordsman for the Warriors Guild
Bastian, Brother to the mayor
Kristine Andrigal, Barmaiden
LightDarkDrake, Ex-Captain of the Guard
Lady Magtok, Ruler of the Western Lands
T-Man, known Vigilante Crime Fighter

Citizens are shouting for justice...mobs are forming and fingers are being pointed. Everyone always thought the stories of wererats in the sewers were false but after last night people are not so certain anymore.

Current Time: Day 9

Votes:

Players:
[Insert Neat Username Here], mason, autolynched night 7
Atreyu the Masked Llama, mayor, killed night 6
B-man autolynched day 4
Bassetking, Ninjakilled Night 2
Cabrius villager, autolynched day 6
Captain "Fluffy"
Captain Van Der Decken
Castaras
Cobra_Ikari autolynched day 4
Cult_of_the_Raven autolynched day 4, evoker
DarkCorax
DarkLightDragon, wererat, autolynched night 7
douglas
Eldritch Knight, wererat, lynched day 7
Endeavourl, wererat Ninjaed Night 1
Evnafets
Fredricus,villagerKilled Night 0
Frigs necromancer, autolynched day 6
Goblin Music, mason, autolynched day 7
Helgraf, wererat, samarai in training, ninja'd night 7
Hivemind Ghost, autolynched night 5
HyramGraff wererat leader, killed day 6
Indurain
Ink, ninja, killed night 8
inky13112 killed day 4
janusnori, ninja'd night 5
Jontom Xire
Joosbawx autolynched day 4, mason
Kantur autolynched day 4
Korith , villager, Ripped to pieces Night 1
Krursk killed day 4, wererat
Krystal Tiger - autolynched day 4
Kyrian, wererat, lynched day 8
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins, diviner, killed night 7
Lord Magtok - mason, lynched day 5
Lucky, villager, Beheaded Day 1
Malmagor Andrigal
Miatog
pingcode20, a mason, drowned himself Day 3.
Purple Gelantinous Cube o' Doom
Raistlin1040
Raldor killed night 4
Rumda, Conjuror, Ninjaed Night 3
Selrahc, pirate captain, autolynched night 5
Shadow
Space-Is-Curved autolynched day 4, enchanter
Strategos, Samauri, Torn to pieces Night 3
Timberwolf mason, eaten night 5
Weebl, autolynched night 7
Vonriel, villager Hot Oil Bathed Day 2

Recap

coming soon....

((PS:Dont look into the list of the dead for clues on who the wererats are for the names chosen were random by me.))

Previous thread: Lists rolls
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40780

Shadow
2007-05-07, 12:18 AM
A filthy street urchin finds a few pages of the paper blowing through the streets.
Not knowing how to read, he uses the paper for TP in the alley. Consequently, this alley also happens to be his home.

Lucky
2007-05-07, 12:20 AM
DAMNIT B-man! I told you not to attack people like that!

*Points at B-man

Bassetking
2007-05-07, 12:46 AM
*A choking, throttled gasp*

No! Not Alarra! Her puddings.... forever denied me.... Never again... shall I taste.... her wobbly wonderfulness....

*Heaves back a sob*

These rats won't have carte blanche to run amok!

*Points at frigs*

Cobra_Ikari
2007-05-07, 02:00 AM
Ikari hugs BK.

"I know...it's horrible to lose someone like her..."

Castaras
2007-05-07, 02:46 AM
The little spy comes out of the pub, smoking a cigar nearly as big as he is.

'Ere...That fella ov'r thare...'e seemest ta be suspicious...

The little spy points at Douglas

Weebl
2007-05-07, 03:38 AM
Weebl walks out of his house with a red substance splattered around his mouth. Everyone starts to look at him and some raise fingers.
What? some more fingers point at him.
Oh, I know now, thanks for pointing out the ketchup on here.

He wipes his face and looks at the paper. Suddenly he drops his hot oil-shake onto Lucky's foot.
Oh crap! Sorry 'bout that Lucky.

DarkLightDragon
2007-05-07, 06:05 AM
((Ex-captain? Heheh... we DarkLights seem to be having trouble with the guards since one of us got busted two games ago...))

*point at Lucky*

This could be a potential wererat trying to lead a bandwagon by getting in first! And there's something strange about that one, too...

((By the way is it too late to call dibs on current Captain of the Guard?))

Lucky
2007-05-07, 06:17 AM
*point at Lucky*

This could be a potential wererat trying to lead a bandwagon by getting in first! And there's something strange about that one, too...
((Because I haven't done this the first day of just about every game? :smalltongue: ))

Korith
2007-05-07, 07:04 AM
For no good reason,

Korith points at Frigs

Copacetic
2007-05-07, 07:50 AM
I'm horrified you would think I did that. Shame on you Bassetking. I point at you

inky13112
2007-05-07, 08:32 AM
STABBED THROUGH THE HEART!!! AND YOUR TO BLAIM!

The little awakened squirrel sings as he points at Lucky

Timberwolf
2007-05-07, 08:39 AM
Little Rainsong grins at the pie spy, waves and points at Lucky

Hivemind Ghost
2007-05-07, 09:03 AM
""Oh God! Wererats? Killings? Oh, what a horrible day to arrive for my vacation!"

The confused tourist points at janusnori.

"It was him! I know it! It must be!" He cried.

janusnori
2007-05-07, 09:31 AM
"How could it possibly be me?" A kindly old man quietly says from his rocking chair. "Back in my day, we had some respect for our elders. We fought werewolves 20 feet tall and we didn't go around forming mobs and killing innocents. Now show me some evidence before I go off killing some poor fool!" JanusNori waits to point...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-07, 11:25 AM
(hmmm....Full Bladder won the last game and got to be king of the wolfpack. He even got to send in a spy to the headquarters of those noble paladins. SHOCKING WOLVES!!) (I feel that he is a good choice for a first day reasonless lynch.)

*Darth llamaul points his lightsaber at Full Bladder*

Vonriel
2007-05-07, 11:35 AM
Vonriel shambles out of an alleyway covered in tattered rags. Looking around, he sees a crowd has gathered, and probably wouldn't take too kindly to him "liberating" the dead people of their valuable clothing, so he decides to instead partake in the accusations. I think it was you, LLamaul! You and your devious fur, and hooves, and the spitting! What's with the spitting? Vonriel points at Atreyu.

Helgraf
2007-05-07, 11:47 AM
"No ... not Alarra. No no no no! It's all wrong, I tell you, it's can't be!"

You! You must be to blame, with your crazy tactics and pointingness and because ... you're here and it's Day One!

((And because a Mexican Pointoff amuses me))

* Helgraf points at Korith *

Goblin Music
2007-05-07, 01:46 PM
*gasp* the heart, Points at Lucky not the way to go.

Lucky
2007-05-07, 01:54 PM
((Oh blasted...))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-07, 02:09 PM
(Awww...take it easy on Lucky, its his first game back in a long time. At least let him have a round or two.)

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-05-07, 06:54 PM
Captain "Fluffy" walks out of his house carrying a plate of half-eaten waffles. After seeing the dead bodies, the Captain turns around and reenters his house. A plate shattering and angry mouse's squeak can be heard from within the house before Fluffy comes back out, this time with a silver, jeweled dagger on his belt and a scowling rodent at his feet. He quickly walks toward the crime scene.

So, the growing threat of lycanthropy has now invaded our city.
*Squeak*
*Sigh* Yes, Phil, there will be lynch mobs.
*Happy Squeak*
Well, there's nothing we can do but hope to catch the wererats before they overtake the city. Hmm.
I point at inky13112.

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-05-07, 07:10 PM
Edit: Sorry 'bout the double post. My internet died as I was posting and I accidentally sent it twice. :smallannoyed:

pingcode20
2007-05-08, 05:45 AM
"No ... not Alarra. No no no no! It's all wrong, I tell you, it's can't be!"[/COLOR]

*Gasp!* HE SPOKE! HE MUST BURN!

*Points at Helgraf

Shadow
2007-05-08, 05:48 AM
The filthy street urchin points at Captain "Fluffy".
"Hey there! What in blazes are you doing? I could've lived for a whole week off of what you just wasted you fool!

Lucky
2007-05-08, 07:04 AM
(Awww...take it easy on Lucky, its his first game back in a long time. At least let him have a round or two.)((Nah, it's cool. 'Least this way it'll make up for the failed Mayoral election.

VOTE LUCKY!
))

Jontom Xire
2007-05-08, 07:17 AM
"There's one! There's one! Well he looks like a rat to me, and any difference between him and a normal rat is probably because he's a were-one", Jontom says, pointing at Inky13112.

Jontom then flies to the roof of the nearest house and perches on the crest looking down at the scene below.

((My server is restored at last, albeit probably temporarily until it dies again, so once more I have my avatar back. I'm blue again! I can fly again! (and cut people up with my fiendishly wicked looking weapons again ;)))

Indurain
2007-05-08, 07:19 AM
(hmmm....Full Bladder won the last game and got to be king of the wolfpack. He even got to send in a spy to the headquarters of those noble paladins. SHOCKING WOLVES!!) (I feel that he is a good choice for a first day reasonless lynch.)

*Darth llamaul points his lightsaber at Full Bladder*

"Who am I to go against our mayor?" Indurain says, pointing at Full Bladder.

Ink
2007-05-08, 09:41 AM
((Cripes, that's a long list.))

* Ink points at [roll0] Kyrian

Kyrian
2007-05-08, 10:05 AM
Kyrian points at...Llama

((Sorry, seems I don't get wireless from mom's house... :( ))

The Valiant Turtle
2007-05-08, 10:28 AM
You accuse our most noble mayor? I must disagree!

Raldor points at Kyrian

HyramGraff
2007-05-08, 11:09 AM
*Points at Lucky* Why are you further disturbing our peace in this town?

Captain van der Decken
2007-05-08, 11:14 AM
((*notices thread* :redface:

((Ex-captain? Heheh... we DarkLights seem to be having trouble with the guards since one of us got busted two games ago...))
((By the way is it too late to call dibs on current Captain of the Guard?))

I'll be second in command again, if that's okay:tongue:.))

"You there! Wantin' people burned? That's breach of the peace, that is!" Decken bellows, waving his sword at Pingcode.

Kyrian
2007-05-08, 11:17 AM
Vonriel shambles out of an alleyway covered in tattered rags. Looking around, he sees a crowd has gathered, and probably wouldn't take too kindly to him "liberating" the dead people of their valuable clothing, so he decides to instead partake in the accusations. I think it was you, LLamaul! You and your devious fur, and hooves, and the spitting! What's with the spitting? Vonriel points at Atreyu.

So...you point at me for pointing at Atreyu, while Vonriel was already pointing at him? Is this because you're both wolves, Raldor?

Goblin Music
2007-05-08, 11:28 AM
were they not rats Sirs and Madams?

Endeavourl
2007-05-08, 02:30 PM
Endeavourl finds it suspicious that Vonreil is so quick to condemn the venerable mayor, and that Raldor is supporting the accusations of this man in rags.

Endeavourl points at Vonreil

Bassetking
2007-05-08, 03:14 PM
((Just killing time before class with a little fluff post!))

*Spins to Endeavourl* Why! Why would anyone do something like this! What possible reason could they have for this kind of.... Of.... of horror!

*And, hyper-ventilating, he seeks a place for a quiet sit-down*

DarkCorax
2007-05-08, 04:20 PM
Dang! Only just noticed this thread. *Points at pingcode*

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-05-08, 05:31 PM
Having only just realized that people are swarming the streets accusing each other of murder, a goblin sporting some rather expensive-looking garments pulls his overweight bulk out of a nearby doorway.

Murder in the streets, and all fingers pointed at others. A lovely day, wouldn't you agree?

I must confess, I cannot see Lucky, oppressive lower-upper-class vermin (like myself) that he is, would stoop so low as this. And our illustrous mayor can obviously see that, as he does not point towards the Leprechaun. Though I know him to be wrong in where he is pointing, I do not begrudge him that fact. Now then, who to accuse.... very interesting.

Fullbladder points his short cane towards DarkCorax, just to point at someone.

Cabirus
2007-05-08, 07:31 PM
(on the road so too busy to post much, but)

Cabi points at Lucky

Eldritch Knight
2007-05-08, 07:49 PM
If you ask me, chances are very good that we won't get a wererat the first day, but we can at least see the voting patterns. There are those among us who are very skilled in seeing patterns. This people should be kept alive at all costs. I will not name them, because to do so would render them a target, but at the moment, I will stand with my fellow villager and point at Lucky

He's short, he's green. How do we know he's not a disease-infested rat in disguise?

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-05-08, 08:08 PM
Yay, random first day votes!
points at lucky

Lucky
2007-05-08, 08:22 PM
((Woot! An election I can win!

Take that Llama!))

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-08, 10:05 PM
Amongst all the screaming and name pointing going on in the city on name seems to be heard from every direction. That name is Lucky. Captain DarkLightDragon grabs a hold of Lucky’s arm and begins to drag him to the guillotine.

She gets him to the platform and Mayor Atreyu stops her… “We are civilized people here, he must be tried in a court of law.”

DarkLightDragon nods and starts to bring Lucky towards the prison… booing begins along with cries for both the mayor and captain to be hung also. Goblin Music gets up in front of everyone and says, “If they want to save him they must be wererats too”

Before Atreyu can give the word DarkLightDragon drags Lucky to the guillotine and plops his head into place. With chop of the rope the blade drops down severing Lucky head into a basket. The basket roles off the platform and lands in front of the crowd. As the body drops about 30 or 40 pins come out of Lucky’s jacket that say, “Vote for Lucky.”

Those in the front look and see only the head of Lucky no sign of a wererat.

Lucky, a villager was beheaded on day 1.

Night begins and end will end on Wednesday, May 9, 20007 between 11:00 and 12:00 PM.

If all night roles could PM both me and Alarra with there actions it would be greatly appreciated.

inky13112
2007-05-08, 10:38 PM
Well crap. I was gonna change my vote after Atreyu's argument, but my internet died on me.

Goblin Music
2007-05-08, 11:22 PM
((yea make me look bad:P ))

Ink
2007-05-09, 01:14 AM
"Bah".

Ink heads off home and drops by at the grocery store on the way to pick up rat poison.

Lucky
2007-05-09, 06:35 AM
Lucky's ghost appears. Wait... You mean I won? YEEESSS!!!

Weebl
2007-05-09, 07:53 AM
Oh Man... I just made more hot oil-shakes! Ok next Lynching gets to use hot oil-shakes! Mmm... they burn you AND taste nice!

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-10, 07:54 AM
Hello,

For some reason my post I posted last night did not come up. Anyways... I have yet to receive more than half of the nightly actions. I will extended until noon today. Ill try and get emails out to everyone who I havent recieved a role from by 11 or so but I cant promise anyhting.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-10, 08:07 AM
*The Sith Lord Llama laughs* "Such is the fate of all who oppose me. Soon we shall find these rats and rid the city of the vermin."

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-10, 12:07 PM
As you can tell I have yet to post the night summary. I forgot that there are people who are in class and may need to actually get home before posting. SO Ill jsut push it to tonight...sorry for the delays.

Weebl
2007-05-10, 12:26 PM
So Sith-llama... Oil-shake?

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-10, 08:18 PM
As you wake up... you all notice chucks of fur and blood all over your rooms. A few of you see whiskers scattered in with the fur and blood.

As you exit your hosue you see that the horrors have just begun as there are bodies all over the place. Many of them ripped to shreds...nono which have any fur on them. Everyone seems to be congregating towards the the City Square. When you look down it looks like the insides of a creature were torn out very meticulously and arranged into the words.

"This town would go to pieces without me!"

The dot on the exclamation point is a face of a rat but it looks like Endeavourl.

Of the other dead in the town only one other death seems to stnad out to everyone. The limbless uppbody of Korith is hanging from the High Council chamber house with a note written in blood that says...

"Even the powers of the high council won't be able to save you this town will be ours in no time."

In the morning news a list of the dead are written

Korith, General in the war versus ZRS
Endeavourl, foul beast
timberpup, child of timberwolf
Goblin Noise, father of 8
Red Gelatinous Cube O' Doom and Blue Gelatinous Cube O' Doom, twins fought to the death together
SchnauserKing, Best Animal Trainer in town

Endeavourl, Wererat ninjaed on night 1.

Korithm, Villager ripped to pieces on night 1.

Day begins and will end on Saturday, May 12, 2007 between 11:00 and 12:00 PM.

Let the lynching begin.

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-05-10, 09:17 PM
And now ninjas. Just one more thing for us to worry about...
*Squeak*

Captain "Fluffy" looks around the bodies for clues before double taking at his familiar's costume. Phil is now dressed in a black shroud, as well as a black headband and a miniature katana strapped to his back.

Phil, what are you doing?
*Squeak!*
I don't care if they are better than pirates! Get rid of that costume before you attract attention! *Sigh* The second day will not provide more evidence than the first. So with lack of a more definite direction, I will point at inky, again.

The Captain walks away from the grim scene with Phil, now dressed in his traditional clothing. Fluffy mutters something about squirrels and "no better than rats anyway" before heading to the tavern.

DarkLightDragon
2007-05-10, 09:39 PM
((*notices thread* :redface:

I'll be second in command again, if that's okay:tongue:.))[/COLOR] ((Sure. You survived the night.

i'm never gonna let you forget that one. :smallbiggrin: ))

Bassetking
2007-05-10, 10:30 PM
((Alright, we've taken out a rat! Go us! We're only on the second day, though, so we have little overall information upon which to base our actions. In circumstances like these, We're all but guessing blind, with only our knowledge of the GM's character as to what to guide our suspicions. Were I GB, I would want to select at least one "Lower Profile" person to act as a rat... as such, I make my guess... And, let's be frank, it's a guess.))

I point at Rumda

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-05-10, 10:39 PM
points at Capt. Fluffy ((been a little busy with the job lately, and tonight was a doozie. So just trying to avoid autolynch.))

Goblin Music
2007-05-10, 11:09 PM
((quick! get Rex to send the pun police!))

Madmal
2007-05-10, 11:30 PM
....i don't wish to speak for now...
Mal points at weeble out of apathy

if you excuse me...i have to be on mourning duty....

Ink
2007-05-10, 11:59 PM
((Ok, I'm going to go with the old theory that says third or fourth person to bandwagon an innocent is likely guilty.))

* Ink points at Timberwolf

Strategos
2007-05-11, 01:06 AM
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u163/The_Great_Strategos/EleanorFinished.png

As Chief Librarian Eleanor (Who for some unknown reason also answered to the name 'Strategos') was nearly always busy, thus it came as no surprise that she missed some fact as trivial as a wererat infestation in the city when there were several new book arrivals that needed to be properly catalogued. But when she awoke on the second morning she decided to see what all the fuss was about. "Well, what a mess we have here" She said to no one in particular. "Well, no reason in arguing with the old theories if we have no other evidence to go with." She then pointed at Timberwolf

Weebl
2007-05-11, 01:26 AM
I am generally peaceful person, but I must do this.
Weebl throws a boiling-oil shake at Mal, then points at him.

DarkLightDragon
2007-05-11, 06:39 AM
Accusing someone JUST because they happen to bandwagon at a certain time? I know the bad guys like to time their bandwagoning, but I don't agree with your idea. It seems like you're trying to talk everyone into lynching an innocent. And if you were a bad guy, you could tell your teammates to hold back on the bandwagoning so they don't get accused due to your theory.

*DLD points at Ink*

Jontom Xire
2007-05-11, 07:49 AM
I still say he looks like a rat and have been a bit busy with WWCIV so don't have time for a full analysis.

Jontom points at Inky13112

Timberwolf
2007-05-11, 08:24 AM
I wake up and what do I find ? A lovely band wagon forming against me. It's very tastefully decorated, art by Ink I presume. Now, while on my 1st ever go, I was indeed a pirate, I ask you, what are the chances of me being a werewolf / pirate 2 games in a row on what is only my second game ever ? Pretty astronomical I'd say. So no, you can point somewhere else Ink and Strategos and actually put some thought in instead of going with old theories that are pure superstition. Besides, my son just died at their hands. What sort of mother would do that ?

inky13112
2007-05-11, 08:53 AM
I wake up and what do I find ? A lovely band wagon forming against me. It's very tastefully decorated, art by Ink I presume. Now, while on my 1st ever go, I
was indeed a pirate, I ask you, what are the chances of me being a werewolf / pirate 2 games in a row on what is only my second game ever ? Pretty astronomical I'd say. So no, you can point somewhere else Ink and Strategos and actually put some thought in instead of going with old theories that are pure superstition. Besides, my son just died at their hands. What sort of mother would do that ?

Hmm lots of questions. I'll answer them one by one.

Well you just answered your own question, a bandwagon.

Not as astronomical as you think. I was seer two games in a row, then I became a wolf in the game after that. even worse odds then being wolf two games in a row, but it happens.

What sort of mother would do that? well obviously an evil one. Oh wait, these wererats are evil. Huh, funny thing that.

Well I wasn't going to vote against you, but you managed to convince me.

I point at Timberwolf

Vonriel
2007-05-11, 09:03 AM
((My mistake in thinking roles were handed out randomly. Y'know, meaning there are equal chances of one person being a wolf from one game to the next. Of course, this is all an assumption, because who knows how the minds of the narrators work, but what can ya do?))

The homeless man shambles about, as if thinking. Suddenly, displaying a toothy grin, he dances a little jig in the middle of the street. Hah! I gots it! I think that that llama thing still be rather suspicious, 'specially since a wererat were protectin' him! Vonriel again points at Atreyu.

Kyrian
2007-05-11, 09:08 AM
Kyrian points at Raldor. You avoided my question yesterday. Explain.

Captain van der Decken
2007-05-11, 09:16 AM
Accusing someone JUST because they happen to bandwagon at a certain time? I know the bad guys like to time their bandwagoning, but I don't agree with your idea. It seems like you're trying to talk everyone into lynching an innocent. And if you were a bad guy, you could tell your teammates to hold back on the bandwagoning so they don't get accused due to your theory.

*DLD points at Ink*

"You're the boss." *points at Ink*

(It seems to me that a rogue jumping on a bandwagon on the first day would be unlikely. And pointless, for that matter, with the inherent risk. Someone has to be lynched on the first day - so people will do it for them. )

Cabirus
2007-05-11, 10:03 AM
I point at Timberwolf

Castaras
2007-05-11, 10:08 AM
Castaras points at herself.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-05-11, 11:39 AM
Kyrian points at Raldor. You avoided my question yesterday. Explain.
((Just being late to the party and too lazy to see who else had pointed at the mayor. I'm also a big fan of pointing at the person above you when you don't know what to do.))

Since Vonriel is pointing at our mayor today, I'll point at him this time.

Raldor points at Vonriel

HyramGraff
2007-05-11, 11:46 AM
Vonriel has pointed at our honorable mayor twice in these last two days. That makes him the most suspicious character in my book. I point at Vonriel.

Kyrian
2007-05-11, 01:02 PM
((I won't be around much this weekend, if at all, so I kindly ask to refrain from autolynching me.))

Shadow
2007-05-11, 01:21 PM
The street urchin seems to think that Castaras might be onto something.
He points at Castaras as well.

GB:I've asked what special abilities the mayor would get, if any, in the registration thread. Your response was:
Im not going to give away if the mayor gets any abilities or anything til after the election.It's well past the election and we still haven't an answer to that question that I've seen.

Timberwolf
2007-05-11, 01:28 PM
Ok lads, your decision to point at me. You're wrong, but I can see that you 4 are never going to change your minds. Fair 'nuff, well done you wererats for organising this.

By the way Ink, using your logic, you should now be pointing at either Inky or Cabirus. Prove me wrong that you're not a wererat in league with these 3 and are acting on your best logic

Points at Inky13112 for the utterly crap and self serving reasons he mentioned that would be amusing if it was better thought out

Vonriel
2007-05-11, 02:00 PM
Bah, so he's the mayor. What has he done to help me out, huh? I'm sittin here, every day, in this here pile of dirt, while he sits up there in that big tower, all high 'n' mighty and stuff. Mayor shmayor, I don't like him, not one bit.

DarkCorax
2007-05-11, 02:36 PM
*points at Pingcode* for reasons I thought of earlier, but can't remember now...

Helgraf
2007-05-11, 03:16 PM
Our Mayor may not be much, but we did vote him in.

* Helgraf points at Vonriel *

EDIT : Meant to vote for Vonriel all along; no clue what part of my subconscious brain slipped a nut and made me punch in Kyrian.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-11, 04:32 PM
Magtok points at Shadow.

I'll give my reason later.

Douglas
2007-05-11, 05:04 PM
*Douglas points at Vonriel*

Vonriel
2007-05-11, 05:15 PM
Vonriel looks around, seeing all the fingers pointing at him. Hah! You're just afraid! Ol' Vonny knows this, he does! And old Vonny ain't gonna let you get him killed! Oh no! He starts spinning around rapidly, then runs headfirst into the wall of a nearby alleyway and is knocked out cold.

((Heh, so I point at Atreyu twice because I didn't feel like condemning someone who was in question, and we all know he's innocent.. And here I am, about to be lynched. Oh well. And, for the record, I joined the game long after the LLama was voted in. :smallwink:))

Indurain
2007-05-11, 05:42 PM
I think that we must kill those who betray us, Vonriel. And to point at our mayor is just wrong! You shall pay for your treason!!

Indurain points at Vonriel.

2007-05-11, 06:29 PM
Fullbladder points at Vonriel.

I am afraid, lad, that I must agree with the famous big-city Mob on this one. I'm sure you understand how difficult for a goblin of my stature to point at you, espesially with this crowd pinning my arms down.

Vonriel
2007-05-11, 06:52 PM
Vonriel comes to, to see a larger crowd gathered around. C'mon now, you wouldn't actually lynch an innocent old man, would you? Look, I'll take it back! I promise I'll never point at him again! See? Vonriel lowers his hand. Now.. please don't kill me? Alls I got left is.. well, nothing, but that don't mean I've given up on living! Vonriel slowly backs down his little alleyway, and settles into his makeshift "home".

2007-05-11, 06:58 PM
This is a really tough decision . . .
Better to avoid making a mistake.
[Insert Neat Villagername Here] points at some random NPC
He looks unimportant! I mean, suspicious!

Krursk
2007-05-11, 07:41 PM
Krursk points at Vonriel while I catch up on the thread

Goblin Music
2007-05-11, 07:55 PM
Never liked Bandwagons Points at Lord FullBladder

evnafets
2007-05-11, 08:03 PM
Too busy. Too many things to do. Too many posts to read

evnafets points at [Insert] because he copped out by trying to point at nobody.

Copacetic
2007-05-11, 09:01 PM
Krursk points at Vonriel while I catch up on the thread

Amen. Points at Vonriel

pingcode20
2007-05-11, 09:38 PM
*Points to Vonriel

"Damnable homeless. The gutters are so unclean, I'd be surprised if he hadn't caught it already. He still pointed at our good mayor, though."

Vonriel
2007-05-11, 10:00 PM
I.. but.. Vonriel lets out a heavy sigh. Looks like this old man's time has come. Mr. Mayor, sorry for pointin' at ya, I just didn't want to condemn an innocent, and I knew no one would listen. Of course, these idjuts are about to do just what I didn't want to. Ahh, well, at least the cold will finally leave these old bones of mine..

Ink
2007-05-11, 10:53 PM
Ok lads, your decision to point at me. You're wrong, but I can see that you 4 are never going to change your minds. Fair 'nuff, well done you wererats for organising this.

By the way Ink, using your logic, you should now be pointing at either Inky or Cabirus. Prove me wrong that you're not a wererat in league with these 3 and are acting on your best logic

Points at Inky13112 for the utterly crap and self serving reasons he mentioned that would be amusing if it was better thought out

"Whoa, whoa. Deep breaths. In.. out.. In.. out... Dude, you need to take a chill pill."

"It was merely a theory that had been used many times in the past, and on the second day, theories are hard to come by, so I went with it. From what they said, it appears like inky and Cabirus only pointed at you because you were protesting so strongly. Or they could just be wererats jumping on the bandwagon. If it turns out that you're innocent I may well point at one of them the next day... if you turn out to be innocent."

"Anyway, it doesn't look like you're headed for the gallows at this point, so relax. In.. out.. In.. out..."

Vonriel
2007-05-11, 11:12 PM
I don't know what that'n's so upset about, anyway. My head's the one on the choppin' block today. After yesterday, that phrase has a new meanin.. D'you think it hurts?

Timberwolf
2007-05-12, 04:14 AM
((Well, most of the votes came in for you after I seemed to be the one under the bandwagon for today))

So, can you honestly blame me for not wanting to die Ink ? And what is the correct level of "no, I'm not a wererat" ? Especially when you're killing the wrong person ? Personally, I think that at least Inky is indeed a wererat who saw a bandwagon forming and was only too eager to jump on it, knowing that I was not a wererat (3rd person anyone...). By the way, I presume that you mean to point at me next round. If I die and you then fail to start pointing at Inky, I'll haunt your house and believe me, I'll be nothing like the friendly ghosts you hear about.

Rumda
2007-05-12, 08:55 AM
first that trouble with vampires and twisted cultists, now locked in a city ful of ninjas and were-rats, why do these things always happen to me leaving his house Rumda sees everyone pointing at Vonriel and Points at Vonriel as well

Bassetking
2007-05-12, 10:24 AM
"Staggering around, looking a delicate shade of Pea-soup green, Bassetking staggers towards the nearest individual; Rumda*

Miss, I'm feeling Faint...unless you help...*Reaches out to grab onto her outflung arm*

"Damn, my apologies for accusing you, miss. Easy to get over-excited in a siuation like this... *Retches slightly, and continues...*

I am sorry to have accused you in my moments of unwellness. I, as you do, point at Vonriel

janusnori
2007-05-12, 11:04 AM
I know everyone would fight and post a lot to try and prevent themselves from getting killed... but theres just something in your posts Vonriel that makes me think that maybe you could be a wererat or ninja. If you had a role you would have revealed it to keep off the chopping block, so since you didn't I'm afraid the risk/reward is in favor of your death. Sorry if you are innocent but this seems to be the best course of action right now.

*janusnori points at Vonriel*

Selrahc
2007-05-12, 11:11 AM
Points at Vonriel

Vonriel
2007-05-12, 11:24 AM
((Erm, last I checked, it was illegal in this game to reveal any roles you may have. Results in death anyway. So, you see, I couldn't reveal any role I had even if I wanted to, which I don't, because that ruins half the fun of the games. Oh, and you seem to assume that if I don't have a special role, I'm one of the bad guys, but the fact remains, it's a better chance that I'm a villager, since there should be more of them than either side. :smallwink: ))

((Edit: One last thing; I'm posting more to have some fun with this old homeless guy character than anything else. I knew I was gonna be lynched as soon as the fourth vote was cast.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-12, 01:10 PM
So Sith-llama... Oil-shake?

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/darthllamaula.gif
The Sith llama mayor looks down at Weebl and nods taking the oil shake and dropping him a few credits. Then he throws the oil at Kyrian

"Yesssss. That was fun!"

2007-05-12, 06:11 PM
Damn it all, Goblin Music! For the last time, I did NOT sleep with your sister! Why won't you just drop it already!?

pingcode20
2007-05-12, 06:19 PM
((I never wanted to just be a villager... I always wanted to be A Lumberjack! Oh, I'm a Lumberjack and I'm okay, I sleep all night and I work all day!

Don't lynch me, people! You wouldn't want the town to lose my ability to scry for and drive off the dreaded Male Chorus with my Gender Ambiguity ability!:smalltongue:))

Raistlin1040
2007-05-12, 06:36 PM
Points at Fullbladder

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-13, 08:27 AM
The day feals longer than most as pointing and accusations are flying around at everyone. At first it looks like timberwolf who just lost her child was going to be done for but out of almost no where the voting turned agaisnt Vonriel.

This time villagers don't even wait for the Captain of the Guard to grab the accused, instead HyramGraff and Raldor bring him to the noose but rather than hanging him from his neck they hang him from his feet and make a make shift pully system.

Helgraf then takes a large bucket of weebles famous hot oil shake... making sure its as hot as possible and places it underneath Vonriel.

Douglas then shouts..."Admit it your a wererat atleast be a little honest in life. The rest of the crowd cheers. Vonriel begins to be lowered into the hot oil shake bath denying the whole way that he is a wererat.

Indurain then says "Admit it and we may spare your soul. In an act of desperations Vonriel, hoping to save his life yells that he is one. Hoping maybe they will spare his life if he is honest with them. But they don't and they lower him into the hot oil shake and with the smell of burnt flesh all you see when the burning is done is a villager. No fur, no snout and no whiskers.

Vonriel, a villager was hot oil shake bathed on day 2.

Night begins and end will end on Sunday, May 13, 2007 between 11:00 and 12:00 PM. If people can't get it in because of my late post I will extend it.

If all night roles could PM both me and Alarra with there actions it would be greatly appreciated.

Alarra
2007-05-13, 10:46 AM
We're not autolynching until after the next day, so if the following people could either vote, or pm GB and myself, it would be greatly appreciated.

B-Man
Cobra Ikari (yeah..I know, left for awhile)
Cult of the Raven
Joosbawx
Kantur
Krystal Tiger
Miatog

Thanks!

Douglas
2007-05-13, 03:13 PM
Night begins and end will end on Sunday, May 13, 20007
I will be very surprised if people can't get a message in before a deadline that far away. :smalltongue:

pingcode20
2007-05-13, 05:26 PM
((Why would we force Vonriel to admit he's a wolf? I thought we were hunting Were-Rats?))

Helgraf
2007-05-14, 12:39 AM
(( Wolves, rats, they're lycans, that's good enough for me. ;) ))

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-14, 10:57 PM
As the morning comes it seems like nothing has changed. The streets are littered with people panicing and death is in the air yet again. The death toll is the same as it was the night before. The first death you notice is one in the center of town where a high council mask is over the face. The head is all that is there skewered to the top of a Spike. A note attached says "Folks as sharp as these townfolk sure don't seem to get the point!"

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/masks/conjuration.gif

As you remove the mask you see Rumbda the conjuror...around the body you also see the remains of Bassetking with a ninja stars and pieces of his gam around him.

It seems like hours but in fact it is only minutes as the dead bodies are being brought to the casket maker and the undertaker. When it looks like all the has been cleaned up you cant help but notice a that Strategos is no where to be seen. As you look around the city for him you enter the Cityguards barracks which have been emptied out since early this morning. In there you find the body of strategos half eaten his samauri garb throw threwout one of the rooms.

In the news you read...

Many deaths have occured over the night...
Strategos, member of the city guard
Rumbda, Conjuror of the High Council
BassetKing, Ninja Assassin
Krystal Lion, Apprentice in the Warrior Guild
Shade, Spymaster to the High Council
Lady Emptybladder, Master of Bugbears
Fruitbawx, homeless beggar but a good time
Python_Snakari, Snake Hyptnotizer

Rumbda, Conjuror ninjaed on night 2.

BassetKing, Ninja killed on night 2.

Strategos, Samauri torn apart on Night 2.

Day begins and will end on Wednesday, May 16, 2007 between 11:00 and 12:00 PM.

Let the lynching begin.

Also to clear it up Rumbda had conjured a lion which gave him the evokers power to bring death to someone when he died.

Helgraf
2007-05-14, 11:48 PM
Bloody 'ell ... you killed one of the Baners. Good going, Rummy.

Vonriel
2007-05-15, 12:02 AM
((Huh? No he didn't. The were-rats killed Strategos (torn apart), Rumda was killed by ninjas, and he conjured the evoker's power, which killed one of the ninjas who attacked him (Bassetking) It's a little confusing the way Gnome did his punctuation, but yeah, that's what happened. I think. :smalltongue:))

Copacetic
2007-05-15, 06:45 AM
Frigs looks at the death count. At this rate There will be 3 people left by tommorrow. (( not really, I just like saying stuff like that :smile:

The Valiant Turtle
2007-05-15, 11:33 AM
Since we have lost one of our ninja-baners it is imperative that we get the others in contact with each other. I have been contacted by one of them and informed that I am on the ninja's hit list. If the remaining two would contact me and provide the hit-list (to verify that you have it) and which role you are (to make it harder for the ninjas to bluff me and my contact). These precautions should keep us reasonably safe.

Jontom Xire
2007-05-16, 01:53 AM
Raldor,

how are the samurai to know that you aren't in fact a ninja?

What you just said is like saying "The seer is in contact with me. Would the baner please let me know who you are". It can be said as easily by a wolf/were-rat as by a villager.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-05-16, 04:42 AM
They all have the hit list, they all can check that I am on it. If I am on the ninja hit list, I am obviously not a ninja.

Shadow
2007-05-16, 04:52 AM
((OK, so day one went on for four pages. Day two is halfway over and we've barely had four posts.... I'll start it up I guess.))

The filthy street urchin listens to janusnori's claims about Vonriel before simply stating "Phfffftt. You're the one that sounds suspicious to me. Not him." and he calmly waves his hands at janusnori in a dismissive fashion.

((@v: I meant janusnori. I'm stupid like that sometimes))

pingcode20
2007-05-16, 04:55 AM
*taps Shadow on the shoulder*

"I'm afraid Vonriel is no longer with us, Mr. Shadow."

Ink
2007-05-16, 05:33 AM
"I'm all ears for someone smart to come up with a theory. I'd point at Timberwolf again, but I'm not entirely sure whether or not she's a rat, and she might have a stroke this time if I pointed at her again without much to go by. For now, I'll point at inky."

Jontom Xire
2007-05-16, 09:46 AM
In absence of any theories, or time to form some myself, I'll point at Inky13112 as being the most supicious because he looks rat-like.

Cabirus
2007-05-16, 11:55 AM
Hmmm, not much to go on but I have my suspicions...

I point to HyramGraff

He pointed at an innocent yesterday and ended up getting him killed.

(tho I could be doing the same thing today tho, heh)

But it's all I have to go on for now ;)

(edited because I can't read, heh)

Castaras
2007-05-16, 12:01 PM
The pie spy will point at Inky13112 for the moment.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-16, 12:07 PM
*The Sith Llama looks down at the crowd from his office* "Excellent. Excellent. Soon the rats shall be defeated and the ninjas will as well, then I can use that momentum to have the people elect me as Emperor."

*He twirls his double bladed light saber around and points it at Pingcode*

inky13112
2007-05-16, 12:08 PM
Well clearly Inky13112 is the most suspicious. Just look at his voting record. First of all on the first day he votes for Lucky at just the right time to kick start the thing. That bandwagon was the one that wound up killing him. Then right after he dies, Inky quickly posts saying he was going to change his vote. He could easily have been waiting around for the update, hoping to claim that he was going to change his point right after Lucky died, because he knew he wouldn't turn up as a wererat. Then on the next day he points at Timberwolf, but he does so for no real good reason. He just accuses her based off of some role play arguments she makes, AND she just lost her son. Add to tht the fact that he was in a prime location for kicking off a bandwagon yet again, and we can pretty clearly see a case building up against him. Last he has consistently had people pointing at him all game, and yet no one ever joins the bandwagon against him. Perhaps he is being protected by his wererat allies.

And Jontom Xire makes a good point too, he LOOKS like a wererat. Everyone knows there cute furry sqwuirrels, the lot of them.

I point at Inky13112

EDIT and a little more evidence, he just pointed at yet another innocent ccitizen, Inky13112. And again he is in an excellent spot to kick off a bandwagon. Clearly hes a squirrel rat!

Castaras
2007-05-16, 01:36 PM
Hmm...and another arguement for Inky being innocent is that he doesn't know that Timberwolf is a boy...which means he may not have killed the kid...so therefore he can't be a rat or ninja!

I will remove my point from Inky.

DarkCorax
2007-05-16, 02:51 PM
*Points at douglas*

we are on day three and have no Idea? the only ninja/wererat kills have been from the factions themselves, and we've lost a samurai and the Conjuror, this game isn't looking good so far...

HyramGraff
2007-05-16, 07:22 PM
I suspect that inky is innocent so I will follow the lead of our dear mayor and point at pingcode.

evnafets
2007-05-16, 07:25 PM
Too much pressure at work. Not enough time for every game.
evnafets points at pingcode

Eldritch Knight
2007-05-16, 10:43 PM
I've no idea really who to point at, so I figure I'll side with the majority and:

Point at Pingcode

pingcode20
2007-05-16, 10:48 PM
(OOC: Not much time now, but please don't end the day until later. A want to write up a death post.)

Douglas
2007-05-16, 10:55 PM
Douglas buys some autolynch insurance and *points at pingcode*

Goblin Music
2007-05-16, 10:56 PM
Quick point at pingcode

Krursk
2007-05-16, 11:03 PM
Krursk points at Inky

Ink
2007-05-16, 11:07 PM
Ink hangs around in the back listening to the arguments and muttering to himself and trying to see over the shoulder of Krursk.

"Don't know who to point at now. Inky or pingcode, pingcode or inky, who's the most suspicious? Everyone seems to think it's one of them... sigh... I'll leave my finger where it is for now."

janusnori
2007-05-16, 11:27 PM
I'm not quite sure why everyone is pointing at Pingcode, perhaps I didn't read something I should have, or I missed something. But I'm going to point at Inky just because that long post pointing at himself seemed suspicious...

*points at Inky*

Helgraf
2007-05-17, 02:16 AM
Yeah, I really don't like the "evidence" ... so I'm going to run with the lesser of two bandwagons.

* Helgraf points at Inky *

The Valiant Turtle
2007-05-17, 05:22 AM
I don't quite get why we are all pointing at pingcode, but if he's writing up his own death scene then I don't want to deny him his chance to be published...

Raldor points at pingcode

Timberwolf
2007-05-17, 05:59 AM
*Comes sprinting in from Internet failure land*

Don't lynch me, I'm here !!

points at inky13112

pingcode20
2007-05-17, 06:04 AM
Pingcode, on his last hours, notes Inky's odd behaviour.

"Little does it matter now, but I believe our friend Inky is under the influence of an enchanter..."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-17, 06:21 AM
I've no idea really who to point at, so I figure I'll side with the majority and:

Point at Pingcode

(Wasn't Inky still the majority? I don't know why you all are pointing at Pingcode. I have no evidence, nor did I claim too. I simply picked him because I am a little swamped in work/RL and didn't have time to examine the evidence.)

*looks suspiciously, with an evil grin to some of his "followers"*

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-17, 07:51 AM
((Death written by pingcode))

This was the end of the road, at least for me... Though I die, I die a man, not a dog strung up on the end of a rope.

Pingcode sighed as he looked over the docks into the murky green waters of the city. Slowly slipping his ring from his finger, he cast it into the sea, the golden band identifying his membership dissappearing forever into the depths.

Looking back one last time at the city he so loved, he closed his eyes and leaned forward, plunging into the sea, the weights tied to his legs guaranteeing his demise.

---

The mob marches to the home of Pingcode, crying out for blood, only to find the door locked and a note pinned to the front door.

To the city I loved so,

I am sorry it came to this. That the city of my birth would turn upon me and come to kill me like a dog. I have departed via the seas, and if you should wish to find me, I will be there.

Enraged at the man's supposed fleeing, the mob runs to the docks, intent on catching Pingcode before he could escape, arriving just in time to see his upright form lean slowly into the water and fall in with a splash.

As he descended to his watery grave, a column of smoke rose from within the city, Pingcode having taken measures to prevent his comrades from being betrayed, burning his house down to finish off any evidence. While the fire department rushes to extinguish the flames, a single burning letter floats down to the middle of the mob.

The words it once carried were long gone, but as the hungry flames consumed the last of it, the image of a square and compasses flared one last time before being burned away, the ashes scattering to the winds.

Soon, the horrible truth made itself known. Pingcode had been a member of the secret order of the Masons, and completely innocent of the accusations.

Pingcode, a mason was drowned himself on Day 3.

Night begins and end will end on Saturday, May 19, 20007 between 8:00 and 9:00 AM.

If all night roles could PM both me and Alarra with there actions it would be greatly appreciated. Im gonna start doing all the day nights in the morning it seems to be the only time I've been able to get on. All auto-lynches will happen in the morning.

Weebl
2007-05-18, 02:52 PM
Aww nuts, missed the voting and I could of saved poor pingcode!

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-19, 07:41 AM
Aster the first few days you are starting to get used to all the killing that has been happening. Sp when you wake up this morning you are surprised to find that there is not one dead body. However there was some blood around showing that fights did occur during the night and the wererat infestation is not over.

Day begins and end will end on Monday, May 21, 2007 between 8:00 and 9:00 AM.

Castaras
2007-05-19, 08:05 AM
(( But...why can't the day end THIS year? Why wait hundreds of years for the end of the day? :smallbiggrin: :smallwink: ))

The pie-spy smiles, watching the crowds.

It's good that noone was killed...but it isn't over...who to trust...who to trust...

It turns to watch those around the place, trying to work out who is who.

Eldritch Knight
2007-05-19, 06:51 PM
It would seem that the wererats did not kill anyone last night. This leaves us with two possible options. They are biding their time, trying to figure out who is an ideal target, or they have turned one of our own. Either case is not favourable for us, as that means they keep an advantage, and we are at a loss.

Timberwolf
2007-05-19, 08:22 PM
Uh oh, EK's right, I hadn't thought of that as a possibility...

pingcode20
2007-05-19, 08:38 PM
((But according to the rules, the Wererats can only recruit once in five nights? Well, don't forget that the dead can vote too, so long as the Necromancer is alive... Even if it is only worth one vote in the end.))

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-05-19, 11:06 PM
((The last possibility is that they were deterred by the abjurer, in which case: Yay Villagers! :smallsmile: ))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-19, 11:23 PM
*The Sith LLama peers out from the mayor's balcony and frowns.* "This disturbs me." *He says to no one in particular.* "I feel that Pingcode was set up. It was very odd how quickly the votes shifted from Inky onto him. I certainly posed no logical reason for the pointing. Was Inky saved by ninjas? Was he saved by rats? Was it simply coincidence and poor planning and people choosing to follow me because they don't wish to think for themselves? I must know."

*The llama points at Hyramgraff* "You were the second person to vote for Pingcode. Why?"

Shadow
2007-05-20, 12:12 AM
The young street urchin comes out from the alley where the box that he lives in is and exclaims You! You're the reason that I live in this damned box. You took our home when my parents had to pay taxes that they didn't even owe and now we're homeless and living in this Gods forsaken alley. His voice rises and he becomes ever more agitated as he screams at the Mayor, Darth Llama. If I had a lazer sword like yours I'd slice you in two with it, tyrant!

Timberwolf
2007-05-20, 09:42 AM
I really think Inky is a wererat. He was saved by a sudden shift in voting yesterday and he was quick to jump on the bandwagon when Ink started one against me although not so quick as to call attention to himself.

points at Inky 13312

Castaras
2007-05-20, 09:43 AM
There could be many a wererat among these people...

The pie spy waves a small hand at Shadow.

Just a gut feeling here.

Raistlin1040
2007-05-20, 10:06 AM
I just don't trust you.Points at Cassie.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-20, 10:09 AM
*Darth Llama stares at the child who disturbs his thinking process* "Little one....if currency is all that concerns you, then bring me the name of one of these wererats and the City shall reward you."

Castaras
2007-05-20, 10:11 AM
I just don't trust you.Points at Cassie.

Not many trust me...but those who do are rewarded well...

The pie spy fumbles in his coat pocket, taking out a small cigar.

So...want to make a deal?

Raistlin1040
2007-05-20, 10:12 AM
Raistlin raises an eyebrow.
What's in it for me?

Castaras
2007-05-20, 10:15 AM
Out of another pocket comes out a few tightly bundled notes.

Quite alot...some in the way of money...some in the way of information...

Raistlin1040
2007-05-20, 10:17 AM
I don't need your money. I do need your information.

Castaras
2007-05-20, 10:25 AM
Money is everything, mister. Money buys you information.

The pie spy puts away the money.

But what would you pay for information, eh?

Raistlin1040
2007-05-20, 10:26 AM
With more information, naturally.

Castaras
2007-05-20, 10:28 AM
Hmm...so what information would you want eh?

The pie spy snuffs out his cigar, looking around.

Walls have ears...

Raistlin1040
2007-05-20, 10:28 AM
Whatever you know.

Castaras
2007-05-20, 10:32 AM
So...the name of the mafia leader? The name of those who lurk in shadows? The leader of the thieves guild? The shopkeeper who is also a pickpocket?

Raistlin1040
2007-05-20, 10:37 AM
Got anything on the Wererats?

Castaras
2007-05-20, 10:38 AM
Either my sources are linked to the wererats, or the wererats cover their tracks too well. Either way, I've got nuthin' on them. Or ninjas.

Raistlin1040
2007-05-20, 10:41 AM
For shame. Not much of an informant or spy if you can't figure out who anyone is. Got anything on the council?

Castaras
2007-05-20, 10:42 AM
No.

The pie spy takes another cigar out and lights it.

Raistlin1040
2007-05-20, 10:44 AM
Bah! You're more useless than a bottle of sunscreen in the Artic!

Castaras
2007-05-20, 10:45 AM
See...my information lies elsewhere...

He takes a puff from the cigar.

Raistlin1040
2007-05-20, 10:46 AM
In useless gossip it seems. If you can give me concrete information about the townspeople and the threat to our safety, that's all I want or need.

Castaras
2007-05-20, 10:53 AM
This threat will be over soon. That's all I've heard.

The pie spy waves a hand at the shadows, and a pair of red eyes peers out the shadows.

Got it?
Yeeesss...

A tall cat person moves out of the shadows, and hands the pie spy a bag of rat poison. The pie spy hands the cat some cash, and the cat person disappears into the shadows.

Captain van der Decken
2007-05-20, 11:05 AM
"Hrm. Makes sense to me." *points at Inky*

The Valiant Turtle
2007-05-20, 12:26 PM
Hmmm, this is a tough call.

Raldor points at Shadow

inky13112
2007-05-20, 12:53 PM
Wait, why are we pointing at Shadow again?

Shadow
2007-05-20, 01:47 PM
I have no idea other than the fact that I'm pointing at the "mayor" of this Rat-Infested hell hole of a town."

Castaras
2007-05-20, 01:52 PM
(( Wait...I started a bandwagon? :smallredface:

As I said, it's just a gut feeling. Not to be trusted really.

And the jumping onto a bandwagon fits with the other arguements about Inky13112, so I will move my point to Inky13112. Seems more likely than Shadow. Maybe. ))

inky13112
2007-05-20, 02:17 PM
I'm just pointing at him because I don't want to die, and we were tied at the point I did.

Of course I immediately realized that that would be more suicidal than saying nothing because people will say, Oh my god hes jumping on the bandwagon kill him.

Thanks for proving my theory right :smallbiggrin:

janusnori
2007-05-20, 05:04 PM
Like I said yesterday, its just a gut feeling with Inky... hes bound to be a bad guy one of these games!

*points at Inky*

2007-05-20, 10:26 PM
"Hrm. Makes sense to me." *points at Inky*

Captain, you seem to easy to please in this situation. I think you have something to hide. points at Captain van der Decken

Lord Magtok
2007-05-20, 10:34 PM
Magtok points at Shadow, mostly to avoid auto-lynch and random suspicion.

HyramGraff
2007-05-20, 11:04 PM
From the little I know of things, it seems that inky was saved by the ninjas. If the ninjas want him alive he is either one of theirs or on their list. I'm not really seeing a downside to killing him. ((If we can lynch more than half of the ninjas list, they will loose. Still not gread odds against the rats but it's better than nothing right now.)) HyramGraff points at inky

Kyrian
2007-05-20, 11:39 PM
Kyrian points at Raldor. You still haven't given a good answer.

Helgraf
2007-05-20, 11:41 PM
* Helgraf points at Captain van der Decken *

Goblin Music
2007-05-20, 11:54 PM
Points at Cult of the raven

Jontom Xire
2007-05-21, 01:29 AM
As before so again.

I voted originally for Inky because I had no real idea who to vote for, but now it seems strange the way he got saved in a close vote, and the other was a Mason. The mason would have had other masons to help save him. Who was helping to save Inky?

Jontom Xire points at Inky.

DarkCorax
2007-05-21, 04:16 AM
*points at Inky* to avoid autolynch an because the evidence seems reasonably solid.

DarkLightDragon
2007-05-21, 05:28 AM
*point at Shadow to avoid autolynch... sorry for lack of posting, I've been very, very busy in real life...*

Alarra
2007-05-21, 08:54 AM
After much arguing and debating, you finally decide that the vile Inky13112 is a wererat. He submits to the lynching with little complaint, but just as you are about to pull the noose taut, the entire area explodes. There is a mass of confusion and raining debris, and as you all scurry to safety, you can here the squirrel laughing maniacally.

Some hours later, once the fire has died down, a group of you return to survey the damage. It is considerable and it appears that quite a few of you were unable to make it away safely.

Starting at the platform, you find that the squirrel did not manage to save himself, and also that there's no sign in the charred remains that he may have really been a rat.
Continuing to search through the bodies as you move further out, you find the remains of several townfolk, a closer inspection reveals them to be krystal_tiger, miatog, and B-Man.
Further yet, you find a handful of other bodies, these not quite so badly charred, but still quite dead. The first is Joosbawx, and as you inspect his remains, you note that he's wearing a masonic ring. The next is space-is-curved, and on his person you find a book on mind control, oddly not burned, perhaps it's magical, as well as a mask.
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/masks/enchantment.gif

Cobra Ikari is the next you come across, bearing a handbook of divination, but whether he can actually see things or is merely insane is hard to tell. You also come across a large raven, and think it's merely someone's pet, until a search through the feathers reveals a carefully hidden mask.
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/masks/evocation.gif

Another quick glance over the more badly burned area and you find Kantur as well. Odd, you could have sworn he wasn't there before. As you search his body you find that he's concealing a kitana.

Moving further back, into the area less damaged, you come across the body of Krusk. He's hardly burned at all, and the fur of his wererat form is matted with blood. A search of the body reveals a throwing star lodged in his neck and you believe he was likely dead well before the fire started.

Summary:
Inky 13112 was lynched. He was a townperson.
Kantur, a ninja; Joosbawx, a mason; Krystal_Tiger, a townperson; Miatog, a townperson; Space-Is-Curved, the enchanter; B-Man, a townperson; Cobra Ikari, the fool or diviner; and Cult_of_the_Raven, the evoker....were killed for inactivity.
Krursk, a wererat, was killed by the ninjas.

Night begins, and I assume will end in about 24 hours. Tuesday, May 22, in the morning.

The following people are very in danger of being autolynched....please contact GB and myself.

lord fullbladder
weebl
selrahc
hivemind ghost

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-21, 09:33 AM
(so many interesting roles....wasted or unused. *Spits in digust at the turn of events*)

*The llama sith glares at the carnage.* "Normally the wide-spread death of the innocent would cause me to wag, but we lost too many powerful aids and too few enemies of my city to rejoice today."

Madmal
2007-05-21, 10:36 AM
Mal goes out of his house, while getting rid of the mourning clothes.

Well, massive deaths tonight..this isn't boding well...oh well...

he shrugs in apathy and goes back inside.

janusnori
2007-05-21, 10:38 AM
ugh all those special roles dead and i'm stuck playing this game with no special abilities at all!

DarkCorax
2007-05-21, 10:44 AM
Ooh no... that really isn't good :smalleek: 3 roles down, and possibly the seer. Nuts.

Ink
2007-05-21, 11:06 AM
((Good grief. That's a lot of dead bodies.))

inky13112
2007-05-21, 11:47 AM
One of the few times when people actually listen to my arguments... And they're against myself :smalltongue: .

Goes to haunt Timberwolf.

Bassetking
2007-05-21, 11:53 AM
((Everybody! There's Nachos on the Lido deck!*Continues Afterlife Buffet Rhumba!*))

Vonriel
2007-05-21, 12:09 PM
((Ooh! Nachos! *joins Basset in the Afterlife Buffet Rhumba*))

Timberwolf
2007-05-21, 02:19 PM
Inky, after your splendid attempt to get me lynched and the commitment you put into it, since I know I'm not a wererat or Ninja, what conclusion did you expect me to reach may I ask ? Along with the sudden landslide of votes to save you.

Rainsong goes to prepare her +3 ghosttouch club with a nail in it of ghost thwacking.

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-05-21, 06:28 PM
Having slept through all of yesterday, and most of today, Captain "Fluffy" runs out of his house, expecting mayhem and vowing to never oversleep again, only to find...nothing.

Huh. Not that it's a bad thing, but I'm quite surprised that neither the wererats nor the ninjas were able to kill their respective targets.

Phil casually walks past his master, with a miniature gold crown, some jeweled rings, and a bloody dagger into the house. Fluffy shakes his head, reaffirming his vow to not oversleep, and follows Phil through the door.

(Edit: My internet died as I was posting this, before night fell. When I was back online, I sent it without first checking for updates, and didn't notice that it wasn't day anymore. Sorry 'bout the confusion.)

inky13112
2007-05-21, 06:48 PM
Night hasn't ended yet...

Krursk
2007-05-22, 05:10 AM
Krursk's were"rat" form(which is obviously a were guinea pig that nibbled his victims to death :P) walks to the nachos, but suddenly grabs the back of his neck in a post-traumatic stress like state.

DarkLightDragon
2007-05-23, 04:08 AM
((Wow... That sucks...))

DarkCorax
2007-05-24, 05:41 AM
((Just a note to say that I'm going to be out for a week, but I should have internet access, please don't auto-lynch me if I can't get on.))

Weebl
2007-05-25, 01:07 AM
((this is one long 24 hours))

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-25, 06:08 AM
((Sorry for the very long delay... With days away from work my home comp decided to not want to connect to the internet.))

As what seems like an eternity of sleep you finally wake up, hoping that the last few days were only a dream. Alas, as you walk outside your yuo see people panicing still. As you make your way your way to the center of town you notice a small pile of bodies. Only 2 of them recognizable. One the Gnome Illusionist/Census guy Pinbar and the other Raldor.

Raldor, deputy mayor, was killed by the wererats.

Day Begins and will end Sunday, May 27 in the morning.

Jontom Xire
2007-05-25, 07:46 AM
Just to re-iterate what is in my sig, I will be away from Saturday 26th to the following Friday. I will be at sea, so have no chance of getting online.

Please don't auto-lynch me. I would also prefer not to be lynched while I don't even have the chance to defend myself.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-05-25, 04:04 PM
I was going to ask that I not be auto-lynched while out of town, but I see I don't need to worry about that. Good luck villagers. The slaying of Darth Chelonius will be avenged!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-25, 04:43 PM
*The llama snarls in frustration.* "hmmm....so the wererats killed him? I heard he was on the ninja's kil list, so it appears the rats are trying to cause the ninjas to fail. Good Good. We can use this. I'm going to take a little vacation time. I shall return in a week, please see that I dont get auto lynched in my absence."

(I'm sorry Gnome and Alarra that I must head out to Florida. If you all trust her, I'll Text message Alarra with my vote if that will help keep me from being auto-lyynched.)

Weebl
2007-05-25, 04:47 PM
Well that sucks...

Shadow
2007-05-25, 04:48 PM
What sucks?
The fact that they killed someone on your list, ninja?

Ink
2007-05-25, 09:15 PM
"Nobody pointing yet? I'll get the ball rolling then."

* Ink points at Lord Magtok

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-25, 10:47 PM
I"m not at all suspicious of Kyrian, so he's most likely a wolf

I point at kyrian

HyramGraff
2007-05-25, 11:03 PM
Interesting, Ink has decided to point at the same person I decided on. Lord Magtok has only poiinted twice durring this whole time and both times it has been at Shadow. *points at Lord Magtok* You said you would explain your point at Shadow later, where is your explanation.

Shadow
2007-05-26, 04:07 AM
(Well, in all honesty, he did explain it to me via PM. And I can't deny that the logic that he used made sense, even to me. The problem is that he was wrong. So on that note....)

*points at Magtok*

Castaras
2007-05-26, 04:10 AM
(( Magtok's probably going to be autolynched anyway.

Eh well.

I'll point elsewhere anyway.

So I'll point at someone else. Who? A random person. *Rolls die*

*Points at Shadow ))

Timberwolf
2007-05-26, 07:11 AM
I don't think it's Magtok but you with your jumoping around and screaming are getting on my nerves

points at shadow.

Captain van der Decken
2007-05-26, 08:35 AM

I point at kyrian

You and your insane pointing, it's indecent!
*points at Atreyu*

Indurain
2007-05-26, 09:56 AM
"I've been suspicious of Magtok as well. Good to see I'm not the only one."

Indurain points at Lord Magtok.

Madmal
2007-05-26, 02:03 PM
I don't trust much on worms...and i have hardly a clue about any intrigues, so i'll just join a bandwagon...

*points at Magtok while grumbling*

2007-05-27, 12:54 AM
Fullbladder points at Magtok mostly to relieve himself of an autothreat.

Helgraf
2007-05-27, 01:45 AM

I point at kyrian

Sounds good to me.

* Helgraf points at Kyrian *

Weebl
2007-05-27, 01:51 AM
Ninja? How dare you call me a ninja, Shadow. But as I have no evidence on who is innocent and who is guilty, I will raise no finger.

Shadow
2007-05-27, 01:55 AM
((that was a joke man.... If I had any reason to believe you to be a ninja, I'd be pointing at you right now...))

pingcode20
2007-05-27, 02:17 AM

I point at kyrian

((So you don't suspect Kyrian at all...

So he's suspicious because you don't suspect him...

But now you suspect him and thus he's not suspicious...

GAH!

*Brain implodes*))

Helgraf
2007-05-27, 08:41 AM
((So you don't suspect Kyrian at all...

So he's suspicious because you don't suspect him...

But now you suspect him and thus he's not suspicious...

GAH!

*Brain implodes*))

That there is quality A logic. He has no reason to suspect him, but knows his own suspect hunting ability is flawed, therefore, he should point at people he doesn't suspect as people he does suspect are likely not were-rats and by association, people he doesn't suspect likely are were-rats.

Goblin Music
2007-05-27, 09:09 PM
((NOTE: this may be the last time i post for close to a week))

Eldritch Knight
2007-05-27, 09:33 PM
I'm not sure who to point at. For the sake of efficency, however....

I will point at Magtok

DarkLightDragon
2007-05-28, 05:35 AM
point at Magtok

janusnori
2007-05-28, 10:54 AM
why not? I point at magtok

Indurain
2007-05-28, 12:08 PM
((Don't mind me. I'm just heading off to work and thought I'd post. Extremely bored!!))

Jumping on the bandwagon has proven extremely unsuccesful in the past. As such I think I want to remove my Magtok point. Now, I don't really have any reason to do this, just thinking aloud really. Unless Magtok turns out to be a wererat in which case I appear suspicious. So...um...nevermind.

*Indy runs away*

((Yes...I'm really bored!!))

Korith
2007-05-28, 12:16 PM
*Korith's ghost manifests for a short moment*

Magtok, inevitable death by efficiency?

*Haunting laughter rips through the town as the ghost of Korith vanishes*

Weebl
2007-05-28, 03:35 PM
((that was a joke man.... If I had any reason to believe you to be a ninja, I'd be pointing at you right now...))

(( Meh I take all things seriously apart from schoolwork! ))

evnafets
2007-05-28, 03:47 PM
evnafets points at Magtok

Raistlin1040
2007-05-28, 05:54 PM
Points at Magtok

2007-05-29, 07:42 AM
points at Magtok

2007-05-30, 11:17 AM
I like llama's strategy, and am willing to give magtok a chance to explain himself before killing him. If he cannot explain well, he should be lynched, but for now, I point at Kyrian.

DarkCorax
2007-05-31, 08:29 AM
*Points at Magtok*

((Back from Holiday))

Kyrian
2007-05-31, 10:42 PM
So what you're saying is it's ok to not point at Magtok and give him a chance to defend himself, but I shouldn't be allowed a chance? Are you protecting a fellow wererat? Kyrian points at [Insert Neat Username Here]

Ink
2007-05-31, 10:58 PM
Ink looks at the bright sky in fascination.

"Interesting, this day seems to never end. I must record this down for the astronomy journals."

He runs off to his house, bumping into Kyrian on the way.

Jontom Xire
2007-06-02, 02:32 AM
I'm not sure who to point at, and have only got back from holiday. I probably won't get a chance to do a full analysis for this game until Tuesday, not least because I also have WWCIV to catch up on.

Anyway, in the meantime, Jontom points at Kyrian.

Weebl
2007-06-03, 04:09 AM
Meh.

Points at Kyrian

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-05, 05:17 PM
*Darth LLamaul sends someone to pilot a sun crusher so that night will come.*

Shadow
2007-06-05, 05:20 PM
((I've just been waiting for GB to come back. He's been gone since the 28th))

Alarra
2007-06-05, 05:23 PM
(I was too, because there were some things I wanted his rulings on, but I guess he's not coming back? So I'll decide and update things later tonight...)

Shadow
2007-06-05, 05:24 PM
((have I voted today? if not....))

*points at Llama

Yup. I pointed at Magtok already. That works for me.

Alarra
2007-06-06, 12:16 AM
After a long, nearly interminable day....You finally drag Lord Magtok up to the gallows and hang him. After he dies, you search through his possessions and discover that, in fact, he has a masonic ring.

Janusnori is outraged by this hanging of an innocent and as he's screaming about the townfolk's incompetence, a poison dart pierces his neck and he falls to the ground. Hivemind ghost immediately runs over to him to attempt to remove the dart and ends up getting the potent poison all over his hands and as it seeps into his blood he falls dead as well.

Later that day, you also find, floating out off the shore, the body of Selrahc, you're not sure what killed him. Maybe sharks. And have no idea why he is out there.

(summary: Magtok, a mason, was lynched. Janusnori, a villager, was killed by ninjas. Hivemind ghost, a villager, and Selrahc, the pirate captain, were killed for inactivity.)

Night begins.
(Sorry for the delay. GB seems to have disappeared and I don't really know what all he has going on in this game. But send us your night moves, k?)

janusnori
2007-06-06, 05:21 PM
Nooo! Why ninjas? Why?

And here I was defending you to my friends, saying that you were clearly cooler that pirates... but no, you had to go and kill me!

2007-06-06, 10:16 PM
"The supernatural day has ended! The Moon still exists! Not everyone is dead yet! Let us rejoice!"

Fullbladder begins dancing like an idiot and singing tunelessly like a dying wildebeast.

Helgraf
2007-06-06, 10:22 PM
((Something's making my head itch here - ninjas kill at night, not the day, I thought?))

inky13112
2007-06-06, 10:26 PM
"The supernatural day has ended! The Moon still exists! Not everyone is dead yet! Let us rejoice!"

Fullbladder begins dancing like an idiot and singing tunelessly like a dying wildebeast.

Well somebody, seems a tad too happy about the moon still being around if you catch my drift. :smallwink: