PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Advice on Creating NPC Thralls?

5w337x7007h
2015-08-16, 01:41 AM
I'm making a Thrallherd for my friend's Pathfinder session. It's a Blue, Psion Telepath 5/Thrallherd 6.

"A thrallherd who has just entered the class sends out a subtle psychic call for servants, and that call is answered. Essentially, the character gains something akin to the Leadership feat, but with some important differences. Those who answer a thrallherd’s call are not referred to as cohorts and followers, but rather as thralls and believers, respectively. They do not appear because they admire the character and want to serve her, but because a hidden psychic resonance connects the thrallherd and her servants." More on the Thrallherd HERE (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/psionic-prestige-classes/thrallherd)

I want to be fair to my friend and avoid breaking the game and ruining it for everyone else, so I'm looking to expedite character creation so that if I lose my thrall in the middle of a session I can make another on the spot. Am I to assume that I have to use the NPC Creation process to make my Thrall? I can follow up with a d6 (reroll on 6) on my believers to determine their classes, and use the preset scores as their assumed stats, modifying based on core race and level.

Edit: Would it be strange of me to want to call the collective following a "Tea Party", and refer to my character as "The Hatter", with my thralls the "March Hare" and the "Dormouse"?