View Full Version : Roleplaying D&d 3.5e - necropoltian changes your race?

theboss
2015-08-16, 06:20 PM
Hello, just wanted to say im new at this community, looking forward for helping others and myself.
So, lets get right down to it. i want to open champion of C.L and one of the Entry Requirements is being a elf or a half-elf. now, since im a necropolitan i dont know if i can open this prestige class because i've been told necropolitan changes your race, does it true?. Can you please help me figure it out? much thanks

Rockoe10
2015-08-16, 07:35 PM
Hello, just wanted to say im new at this community, looking forward for helping others and myself.
So, lets get right down to it. i want to open champion of C.L and one of the Entry Requirements is being a elf or a half-elf. now, since im a necropolitan i dont know if i can open this prestige class because i've been told necropolitan changes your race, does it true?. Can you please help me figure it out? much thanks

It won't change your Race, just add to it (Necropolitan Half-Elf). But it can be viewed as a type of evil magic. Undead things tend to be viewed that way.

Red Fel
2015-08-16, 07:43 PM
As an aside, 3.5-specific questions should probably go in the 3.5 subforum (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?59-D-amp-D-3e-3-5e-d20).