PDA

View Full Version : Italicizing, coloring, bolding

Rakeesh
2007-05-07, 09:13 AM
Playgrounders,

Maybe someone can tell me if this is just me, and thus I need to go rooting around in Internet Options or something, but...

Up until a few days ago, if I wanted to add features to a post of mine, I could just use CTRL+I for italics, CTRL+B for bold, etc. etc. And change the color of the text simply by selecting it and then changing the color bar. It would do so automatically within that same post. Bolded text would show up as bolded within the reply box, italics the same, and colored text would show up as a different color (though not the ultimate color you picked) so you could see it more easily.

Now though, when I use CTRL+I I get {I}{/I} automatically, and have to type my text in and then move down to the end to get back to normal. Same with bolding, coloring, etc. It's not a huge deal or anything, just slightly troublesome because it makes my posts more difficult to edit before I first make the post, makes them more difficult to read with all the code in there.

Is this problem just me, or is it related to other forum issues we've been having lately?

J4

Veg Sorbet
2007-05-07, 09:31 AM
Its an official change - Clicketty (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/announcement.php?f=25&a=32).

Rakeesh
2007-05-07, 09:32 AM
Durrrr! Thanks! (Heh, that's better!:))