PDA

View Full Version : What do you think will break the 3rd window?

Eva
2007-05-07, 12:25 PM
Because *something* has to! ;) (Well, okay, it doesn't, but....)

Xykon flying away? Someone heading in? Xykon being kicked out of it? (I wish! :P)

malakim2099
2007-05-07, 12:30 PM
Roy making a triumphant return from the Dead and swinging in for a dramatic entrance.

bluewind95
2007-05-07, 12:32 PM
Mr. Scruffy!

... Okay, so not really. I'd still like to see Mr. Scruffy again, though. Cute kitty, and I like cats.

jindra34
2007-05-07, 12:33 PM
Miko... leaving the throne room
How and why? i neither care nor really want to know.

Vulion
2007-05-07, 01:57 PM
I agree that it will be Roy.

MReav
2007-05-07, 04:10 PM
No, Elan will bust through it dramatically.

Icewalker
2007-05-07, 05:51 PM
I'd guess Roy actually.

There's a quote from a pretty mediocre book (IMO). Quote applies though:

"Anything that has happened once will never happen again. Anything that has happened twice will almost certainly happen a third time."

Eva
2007-05-07, 05:53 PM
I know this isn't exactly realistic, but how awesome would it be if Roy could also somehow quickly come back as a ghost and tag-team Xykon with Eugene? :)

CardinalFang
2007-05-07, 06:35 PM
With the addition of 449, I would like to put in a vote for:

Xykon, being evicted pdq.

Setra
2007-05-07, 06:40 PM
With the addition of 449, I would like to put in a vote for:

Xykon, being evicted pdq.
I second this.

BlackMageJ
2007-05-08, 11:36 AM
Thog swinging through the window dressed a leprechaun. Again.

Or Xykon being defenestrated.

SteveMB
2007-05-08, 12:03 PM
I second this.

Yeah, though
I'm starting to think he won't make it out -- all that'll be left will be his crown (handed off to Elan to return to his "big brother" after he's rezzed?)

mikeejimbo
2007-05-08, 12:24 PM

No no, you're right, it must.

I'm voting for Redcloak, having come to save the day when he realizes that Xykon is taking so long. I suspect he'll be riding some sort of flying undead thingy, since Clerics don't get too many flying spells. Or maybe there's a Hogoblin wizard who could cast it on him. (It can target another person, right?)

One Skunk Todd
2007-05-08, 03:42 PM
I had a dream last night. In my dream...
After some amount of fighting a badly injured Xykon somehow lets Tsukiko that he needs help. Hinjo and Durkon watch helplessly as Tsukiko flies up next to third window of the throne room.

In an act of desperation Durkon cries out to Thor to make him strike true and hurls his hammer at distant Tsukiko. We watch as his hammer arcs out and up but then down in a mighty but obviously futile gesture. Then Thor, who has been playing croquet with Loki, reaches down with his mallet and taps the hammer, transforming it into a flaming missile of death and vengeance.

The hammer blasts through Tsukiko's body, shatters the window, pulverizes Xykon's skull and smashes the sapphire gate.

It sounds silly now but in my dream it was glorious.

Goofy
2007-05-08, 03:47 PM
If you dream OotS in that detail you may want to look into a less obsessive hobby.

Mordokai
2007-05-08, 04:24 PM
Or visit a shrink:smalltongue:

But, I also think Tsukiko will make another appearance which will change the flow of battle, and maybe allow Xykon to escape. So my vote goes to her.

Axl_Rose
2007-05-08, 08:00 PM
MiTd to save his master.

aww how cute would that be?

Spiryt
2007-05-08, 08:09 PM
:mitd: in search of his bouncing ball.

THAT would be cute.:smallwink:

Solara
2007-05-08, 08:21 PM
Xykon's skull will go flying through it after he gets whupped by the ghosts. Then it'll plummet to the ground and bop somebody on the head, probably killing them, because we seem to have a theme going here.

Prince_Rohan
2007-05-09, 07:28 AM
I agree with Solara...

::Crash!::

\,-,-,-,-:xykon:

Callista
2007-05-09, 07:31 AM
If you dream OotS in that detail you may want to look into a less obsessive hobby.Well, at least it's a lot better than those boring dreams about walking downtown and realizing you forgot your pants.

ARMOURERERIC
2007-05-09, 10:00 PM
It will be the paperboy delivering next Sunday's paper, he's inexperienced and new since Redcloak killed the regular carrier. Unfortunately the Sunday paper has free samples of America's favorite new kiddie breakfast cereal: Krispy Blobs of Crack. The window never had a chance.

Baalzebub
2007-05-10, 06:32 AM
My bet is on Roy.

ref
2007-05-10, 06:34 AM
Remind me... when whas the first window broken?

Snake-Aes
2007-05-10, 07:10 AM
Miko striking through the window with Belkar being pierced by her sword, and screaming in bloody rage "TIME TO DIE, EVILDOER!" right after the judgement, bringing the climax Elan wanted so much?

Professor Tanhauser
2007-05-10, 08:09 PM
Sabine's masters will break the window when they show up after xyk gets pulped and everyone thinks they're safe because the battle's over.

RobbyPants
2007-05-11, 11:11 AM

Xykon flying away? Someone heading in? Xykon being kicked out of it? (I wish! :P)
A big bird that cannot see the glass...

Hann
2007-05-11, 08:14 PM
Well, my bet is on Xykon, or even Redcloak or that psycho Azurite (no, not Miko) , because the oracle says that Xykon will get to Girard's Gate

Threeshades
2007-05-11, 08:34 PM
Well, my bet is on Xykon, or even Redcloak or that psycho Azurite (no, not Miko) , because the oracle says that Xykon will get to Girard's Gate

which doesnt mean that he doesnt get destroyed a few times in the meantime.

Maybe the 3rd window is going to be broken by a flumph. It's really time for them to fall on someone else's head.

dakiwiboid
2007-05-11, 10:17 PM
:mitd: in search of his bouncing ball.

THAT would be cute.:smallwink:

Awwww.... I can see :mitd: doing that! What a great idea! It's really got to be :roy: , though.

EYanyo
2007-05-11, 10:31 PM
A big bird that cannot see the glass...

Or better yet, one of Xykon's flying undead that can't see the glass.

:xykon:: Damnit, what do they use around here, some sort of extra-strength paladin Windex?

Geilan
2007-05-11, 10:42 PM
Or better yet, one of Xykon's flying undead that can't see the glass.

:xykon:: Damnit, what do they use around here, some sort of extra-strength paladin Windex?

:miko: Smite Window Streak!

Professor Tanhauser
2007-05-11, 10:45 PM
Maybe belkar and miko will.

Miko breaks out, sees the vast mountain of cirpses of the enemy belkar has created, realizes he is a true champion of azure city and throws herself at his feet in repentance for her prior treatment of him offering him anything to make ammends.

So later while they're making out after the battle, miko finds her very first treasure type O and screams so loud it breaks the window.

OK, top that scenario....

BobTheDog
2007-05-11, 10:48 PM
Maybe belkar and miko will.

Miko breaks out, sees the vast mountain of cirpses of the enemy belkar has created, realizes he is a true champion of azure city and throws herself at his feet in repentance for her prior treatment of him offering him anything to make ammends.

So later while they're making out after the battle, miko finds her very first treasure type O and screams so loud it breaks the window.

OK, top that scenario....

Okay, now I'm feeling sick. :smallyuk:

Professor Tanhauser
2007-05-11, 10:53 PM
Okay, now I'm feeling sick. :smallyuk:

What kind of sick? Alkaseltzer sick, or "I'm going to go soak my brain in acid to get the horror out!" sick?

I don't get XP for alakseltzer sick....

skywalker
2007-05-12, 12:53 AM
Tanhauser Wins!!!

Go Belkar!!!

Agalyon
2007-05-12, 03:45 AM
Simple, it will be :thog: yelling "THOG SAVE NOT-NALE" right before :xykon: trys to execute :elan: in the throne room. (part of a little theory i have been formulating)