PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Inquisitor Teamwork Feat Choice.

Barstro
2015-08-18, 08:53 AM
My Inquisitor is about to hit level 9. At that point, he will lock in his second Teamwork Feat and gain another one that changes as required. I'd like some advice on what to pick up as his third.

He is a Ranged Inquisitor. The party has no other ranged attackers and the melee fighters never flank.

Coordinated Shot (Have)
Shake it off (Have)

Ones that should be good, but I don't think are;
Ally Shield (Immediate Action (This uses a Swift Action, and my character is already using those each round)
Covering Fire (Standard Action (Opportunity cost is four arrows), just helps AC)
Distracting Charge (Good for only one roll. Don't get too many charges per fight.)
Enfilading Fire (Nobody flanks)
Friendly Fire (Would be great, but it requires a Standard Action. Cannot use for Full Attack)
Friendly Fire Maneuvers (Already have this effect as a Trait)
Lookout (Rather situational, but looks the best so far)
Outflank (Nobody flanks. My PC doesn't have Snapshot)
Overwhelm (Flanking issues)
Pack Flanking (No companion creature)
Paired Opportunists (Flanking Issues
Spirit of the Corps (Situational, only a single attack roll)
Target of Opportunity (No other ranged attackers)
Volley Fire (No other ranged attackers)

Anything I'm mistaken about or anything I missed that looks good?

Geddy2112
2015-08-18, 09:13 AM
Lookout is a pretty solid feat-most of the time you are in dungeons etc you will be next to at least one ally. If you can find a way to threaten AoO's with your bow Seize the Moment is fantastic. Stealth synergy, tribe mentality and duck and cover are also good.

Psyren
2015-08-18, 09:18 AM
I would retrain into the Preacher or Spellbreaker archetypes, personally.

Barstro
2015-08-18, 09:39 AM
I would retrain into the Preacher or Spellbreaker archetypes, personally.

I've looked at those, but think what I have fits my play style better.

If I were to retcon, I'd be more likely to change Domains to get an animal companion for flanking abilities. Or convince someone else to be ranged so I can be a melee person who actually bothers flanking. :smallsmile: