PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER???]What about the fiends from #380?

Izodor
2007-05-08, 05:55 AM
What about the fiends from #380? Will they have some roll in this battle? What do you think?

Oppolo
2007-05-08, 05:58 AM
You could have just described them or linked the comic instead of just giving a number!

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0380.html

You mean Sabine's superiors, or the Linear Guild? I don't think Sabine's superiors will have anything to do with this battle at all, no, though they might turn up much later in the plot.
I don't expect the Linear guild to do anything important in this battle either, though they may appear (make their escape?)

Izodor
2007-05-08, 06:18 AM
Sorry, the dark guys in the red cloaks.... yep the fiends, not the linear guild:smallwink:

RobbyPants
2007-05-08, 10:16 AM
Yeah, I guess their goal of "the cosmic balance between good and evil tipping in their favor" is fairly ambiguous. Who knows what they're after, and if they'll play a part. I guess a lot of it could be determined if we knew they (and Sabine :smalltongue:) were devils or demons (Damn you Haley, for not testing one arrow at a time!!!).

If they're demons, they revel in destruction, and the thought of unleasing the snarl might seem quite wonderful to them.

If they're devils, they probably want to keep the snarl contained. Devils love nothing more than to temp and corrupt mortals. No mortals = no tempting...