PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Portal app (official Triple Triad & more!)

danzibr
2015-08-20, 07:01 PM
Oh man, so excited.

So an app came out earlier today called Final Fantasy Portal. It claims to be your portal to all things Final Fantasy, whatever that's cool and all, but it has Triple Triad! Expanded Triple Triad!!! Cards for everyone! And you can play other people!

I'm downloading it as soon as my once defunct iPad updates.

Oh, and the app supposedly comes with a free version of FFI.

Hunter Noventa
2015-08-21, 12:04 PM
It's fun and fast, and the stamina limitation isn't TOO bad.

It does have the music. And supposedly, by linking it to your SQEX Account, you can transfer stuff to and from the FF14 Triple Triad at some point in the future.

danzibr
2015-08-21, 02:29 PM
It's fun and fast, and the stamina limitation isn't TOO bad.

It does have the music. And supposedly, by linking it to your SQEX Account, you can transfer stuff to and from the FF14 Triple Triad at some point in the future.
Mine's stuck downloading at 47% >.>

And knowing FF14 has a Triple Triad makes me want to try it...

CarpeGuitarrem
2015-08-21, 02:32 PM
Heard about this; any input on whether it's bloatware? I love the notion of getting free FF1.

danzibr
2015-08-21, 07:37 PM
Heard about this; any input on whether it's bloatware? I love the notion of getting free FF1.
I find it quite handy. It's one stop for all iOS FF updates/news/whatever. And to get the free FF1 you need to get it through the app... but hey, it's exactly like the one you pay for.

And of course, Triple Triad!

danzibr
2015-09-06, 06:29 PM
I just discovered apparently the version of FFI in here lacks the bestiary.

Anyway, anyone else playing Triple Triad? I got my first 5 star card the other day, Cloud. Then a bit later Squall. Now via some online cheesery I have Lightning, and that online cheesery should grant me many more soon (I'd feel bad about it but... well, we can talk about that if you want).