2015-08-20, 07:27 PM
Predator Domain Spells
1st- Fog Cloud, Hunters Mark
3rd- Beast Sense, Spike Growth
5th- Plant Growth, Meld into Stone
7th- Dominate Beast, Stoneskin
9th- Insect Plague, Tree Stride

Bonus Proficiencies
You gain a Natural Weapon (such as fangs, claws, ect) that you are Proficient in. This Natural Weapon does either Piercing, Bludgeoning or Slicing, which you choose when you get this feature. This Natural Weapon is Finesse and Light, but you may not use this for the purposes of Dual-Wielding, and deals 1d4 damage. At level 8, you gain another Natural Weapon of your choice. you may choose a new damage type for this one. Your Natural Weapons also deal 1d6 damage now. At level 15, you gain a third Natural Weapon. which is the same except that you may choose a new damage type for this one. Your Natural Weapons now deal 1d8. (source: erddad890765 /reddit)

Your hide also thickens and you gain +1 natural armor.

Wound Prey
From 1st level you can wound your prey and hinder their movement. When you use the attack action, you can wound the creature to reduce its movement speed by half. The wound lasts as long as your proficiency bonus.You can use this feature a number of times equal to your wisdom modifier (a minimum of once). You regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.

Channeled Divinity: One with the Hunt
Starting at 2nd level, you can use your channeled divinity as a bonus action causing divine magic to contort your body in to a feral shape. For up to one minute, you gain an additional 30 feet movement speed, and you may run on all fours. Running on all fours grants you advantage on all Strength (athletics) checks to leap and climb, and Dexterity (acrobatics) checks to maneuver in the air and land. You cannot wield something in your hands while running on all fours.
If while in this state you move atleast 20 feet straight forward or straight down toward a creature right before hitting it with an attack, the target must succeed a strength or dexterity saving throw (DC= 8 + your proficiency bonus + your strength modifier) or fall prone. (source: Leuku /reddit)

Beastial Deterimnation
At 6th level, difficult terrain no longer hinders your movement.

Divine Strike
At 8th level you gain the ability to infuse your weapon with strikes with divine energy. Once on each of your turns when you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you can cause the attack to bleed for 1d8 irresistible damage on their next turn. When you reach 14th level, the extra damage increases to 2d8. A creature must have blood and not be undead to be bled.

Bloodrage
Starting 17th level, you gain advantage on all strength checks and strength saving throws.

Disclaimer This is all pretty off the top of my head. I dont know how it balances out. I just kind of opened the PHB and tried to keep true to the patterns of the skill. I wanted to get scent in there somehow, but I didnt know where it could fit and how the rules actually define it. The spell list is probably my biggest question mark and any/all thoughts would be appreciated. thanks!