PDA

View Full Version : Vehicles

Cyussu
2015-08-21, 05:04 AM
Ok, my google fu has failed me miserably... Without homebrewing, I am having a terrible terrible time trying to locate a vehicle that enables a group of 7 PCs, (Been trying to find something that enables either 8 or 12 MEDIUM-sized characters). The best I had found, was Pathfinder's Heavy Wagon. Which seats 6... I mean, if need be, I'll just shift Heavy Wagon for the 7th, but was really hoping I could get some help on finding non-homebrewed stuff ;n;

ExLibrisMortis
2015-08-21, 05:11 AM
Well, there's airships from Eberron, and Spelljammers and Halruaan Skyships from Faerūn, and regular ships from everywhere (but those only go over water). Flying ships tend to be very costly, though. An easier way would be to put some sort of magical storage space into a regular cart or carriage, such as a portable hole. Or you could have a second carriage.

Cyussu
2015-08-21, 05:20 AM
Sorry, I should have stated. I'm trying to avoid forms of flight. I was going to use this as sort of the intro for the campaign I'm starting in the next couple weeks, and this is literally 1 of the last 3 things I needed to deal with.. It was mostly so that the PCs could "Meet & Greet" between the transition from the port they arrived at, to the 1st town. Even though the overall setting states otherwise (Running a Steampunk-y campaign), Airships haven't been "invented" yet.

I understand, that was my bad on not stating that beforehand >.<;

Alistaroc
2015-08-21, 05:48 AM
Arms and Equipment Guide page 57

Stagecoach:
Huge vehicle; Handle Animal +0
Spd drawn (clumsy)
Overall hp 150 (hardness 5)
Overall AC 3
Ram 6d6
Face 20 ft. by 10 ft.; Height 10 ft.
Crew 1 (plus 7 passengers)
Weight 750 lb.
Cargo 1,000 lb.
Cost 800 gp.
The stagecoach is a larger version of the carriage (see above). The driver and a passenger riding in front have one-half cover behind 1 inch of wood (hp 10, hardness 5). Passengers inside the vehicle have three-quarters cover. Four heavy horses, arranged in two ranks of two, can pull a stagecoach at a speed of 50 feet.

:smallbiggrin:

Cyussu
2015-08-21, 05:52 AM
Arms and Equipment Guide page 57

Stagecoach:
Huge vehicle; Handle Animal +0
Spd drawn (clumsy)
Overall hp 150 (hardness 5)
Overall AC 3
Ram 6d6
Face 20 ft. by 10 ft.; Height 10 ft.
Crew 1 (plus 7 passengers)
Weight 750 lb.
Cargo 1,000 lb.
Cost 800 gp.
The stagecoach is a larger version of the carriage (see above). The driver and a passenger riding in front have one-half cover behind 1 inch of wood (hp 10, hardness 5). Passengers inside the vehicle have three-quarters cover. Four heavy horses, arranged in two ranks of two, can pull a stagecoach at a speed of 50 feet.

:smallbiggrin:

... ... ... I went through that book TWICE and didn't see this... THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^3^