PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder What to swap for Abundant Ammunition and Litany of Righteousness?

killem2
2015-08-21, 02:12 PM
So I saw the nerfs and such two these two spells yesterday:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?435596-Ultimate-Combat-Errata

Well my DM, is going to allow me if I want to swap them both out. I am a Level 3 samsaran warpriest archer build. I have a pretty solid foundation, working towards wis to hit, got the adaptive long bow with Bane for undead on it. We are doing mummy's mask. And I've been upto this point a pretty good murderer when it undead cross our path.

So I can replace these spells for something else unless you think they are decent enough to still keep.

The changes:

Page 222—In the Abundant Ammunition spell, in the parenthetical in the first sentence, after “shuriken” add “, but not special materials, alchemical attributes, or nonmagical treatments on the ammunition”.

Page 235—In the Litany of Righteousness and Litany of
Sloth spells, in the Saving Throw lines, change “Saving
throw no” to “Saving throw Will negates”.

I was trying to stay really tight into the undead killing.

Extra Anchovies
2015-08-21, 02:32 PM
Abundant Ammunition is still really strong, because it still carries over Named Bullet and friends. Keep it.

Litany of Righteousness is pretty bad now. IMO it should've been double damage on a failed save and 1.5* damage on a successful save. If you don't already have both Named Bullet and Greater Named Bullet (from the Ranger list as 3rd and 4th-level spells), swap LoR for one of those.

killem2
2015-08-21, 03:08 PM
That is true, I didn't think of that.

What I have right now is:

Versatile Weapon, Named Bullet, Greater Named Bullet, Abundant Ammunition, and Litany of Righteousness.

Maybe saddle surge? but I would have to buy a light combat trained horse. (small price to pay) Though my party just raised me after I died by the hand of and animated scroll.