PDA

View Full Version : The Speculation Game - A little Bird Told Me...

Prince Zahn
2015-08-21, 03:45 PM
This is a game I play with my own friends every now and then:smallsmile: here are the rules:

One person starts a seemingly innocent rumor, or points out a common phenomenon, roughly a sentence long, using the words "A little bird told me...".
Then each player posts their speculation, or crackpot conspiracy theory revolving that rumor.
At any point, usually once we get tired of one rumor, or after a few days have passed, anyone can put up a new rumor to speculate about.
Rinse and repeat.

The goal is to be ridiculous and funny, and blow things way out of proportion in a healthy way.

I'll start:

A little bird told me that water flows backwards on the other side of the planet.

Xihirli
2015-08-22, 07:33 AM
Their water runs uphill because of the demon-worshipping warlocks constantly messing with the laws of nature.

Tentreto
2015-08-22, 10:00 AM
The clear acid flows freely uphill due to demonic warlocks bending natures laws to their whims.

Insane Trystane
2015-09-11, 08:06 PM
...which is only because the summoned abominations naturally seek high places, and the clear acid follows.

Blue Ghost
2015-09-11, 10:47 PM
Said summoned abominations are trying to climb to heaven and overthrow the gods.

Prince Zahn
2015-09-12, 04:51 AM
And what do the warlocks have to gain from it? What else but better covered insurance policies between the Pit Fiends for their werekitties?