PDA

View Full Version : foreskin of vecna

babaGAReeb
2015-08-22, 02:17 PM
is it real? my friend keeps telling me it exists and is trying to get me to put it on

i dont think it exists cause liches are circumcised i hear

2015-08-22, 02:18 PM
Lies. Filthy, slanderous lies.

Ralanr
2015-08-22, 04:05 PM
+1 this thread.

Knaight
2015-08-22, 04:29 PM
A) This is pretty highly setting dependant.
B) This coming up seriously in a game is not exactly a sign of high quality.

JFahy
2015-08-22, 04:34 PM
Did they use the Sword of Kas for this one, too? :smalltongue:

Anonymouswizard
2015-08-22, 05:44 PM
Why can't you use it? Pick one:
A) it's still attached.
B) you're missing one to replace.
C) it just squicks you out.
D) all the male players at the table winced at the description of the operation.

Hawkstar
2015-08-22, 06:52 PM
is it real? my friend keeps telling me it exists and is trying to get me to put it on

i dont think it exists cause liches are circumcised i hearIf liches are circumcized, then there WOULD be a detached 'foreskin of vecna" around somewhere (Unless it completely rotted away/got eaten by a dog). Only if he were uncircumcised would it not be a thing someone else could put on (Because it's still attached to Vecna)

Also - why is this thread even a thing?! AND WHY DID I RESPOND TO IT?

comicshorse
2015-08-22, 06:56 PM
I'd think the existence of this would be a sore point for Vecna

2015-08-22, 07:45 PM
I'd think the existence of this would be a sore point for Vecna

Only if it was real. Which it's not. Because it's a stupid, slanderous, lie!

JBPuffin
2015-08-22, 09:21 PM
Only if it was real. Which it's not. Because it's a stupid, slanderous, lie!

Guys, AoV is trying to cover things up! Quick, gather the gumshoes! We must find the truth!

gadren
2015-08-23, 12:28 AM
A) This is pretty highly setting dependant.
B) This coming up seriously in a game is not exactly a sign of high quality.

You'll find it's fully stated on page 193 of the BoEF. No need to judge people who enjoy that sort of thing in their games.

razorback
2015-08-23, 12:34 AM
It's rumored to be in the same hiding place or is the hiding place of his phylactry.

dream
2015-08-23, 12:47 AM
Next: Labia of Iomedae. The subtle sexuality of the gods and all.

What's funny is how so few GMs can run with open sexuality in a game. Nerds with wet ish in their hands ... sigh.

Chevalier: "Mounted by the Gods." Few GMs can grasp the heavy weight of sexual RP, even at the simple conversational level. How many GMs have tickled your PC with a verse that has sedate sexual direction?

Let us be plain. Most of you are ridiculous nerds with no real concept of "catch and release" or any idea of how women pursue men.

You want to know, but having that cargo drags you so ... if you want tips, let me know. I was a GM, then a wolf ... the weight of both confused my prey...

gadren
2015-08-23, 12:50 AM
Next: Labia of Iomedae. The subtle sexuality of the gods and all.

What's funny is how so few GMs can run with open sexuality in a game. Nerds with wet ish in their hands ... sigh.

Chevalier: "Mounted by the Gods." Few GMs can grasp the heavy weight of sexual RP, even at the simple conversational level. How many GMs have tickled your PC with a verse that has sedate sexual direction?

Let us be plain. Most of you are ridiculous nerds with no real concept of "catch and release" or any idea of how women pursue men.

You want to know, but having that cargo drags you so ... if you want tips, let me know. I was a GM, then a wolf ... the weight of both confused my prey...

Funniest post I've read in this thread so far.

goto124
2015-08-23, 01:17 AM
Someone please write a story to tie in with the object in the title.

Deremir
2015-08-23, 02:45 AM
This reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend once wherein I argued that dragons grew so large it necessitated a baculum (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baculum), and that I could therefore make a sword out of it.

Lurkmoar
2015-08-23, 04:12 AM
Whelp... I suppose it's another way to get a Head of Vecna.

But seriously... no, it's not real, unless you go non-core.

Nifft
2015-08-23, 06:21 AM
Whelp... I suppose it's another way to get a Head of Vecna. Goddamn it, I came here to make this joke.

But seriously... no, it's not real, unless you go non-core. Mumble mumble splatbook mumble mumble.

babaGAReeb
2015-08-23, 07:11 AM
Did they use the Sword of Kas for this one, too? :smalltongue:
yes the dildo of- i mean the sword of kas was involved

Why can't you use it? Pick one:
A) it's still attached.
B) you're missing one to replace.
C) it just squicks you out.
D) all the male players at the table winced at the description of the operation.
well i really really wanted it cause putting it on made your thingie 50 feet long and able to shoot locust swarms and other kewl stuff but i was afraid it was gonna be booby trapped or something cause it sounds too good to be true.

turns out i was right but some other guy put it on and it set off a very phallic nuclear blast and killed everyone anyway.

If liches are circumcized, then there WOULD be a detached 'foreskin of vecna" around somewhere (Unless it completely rotted away/got eaten by a dog). Only if he were uncircumcised would it not be a thing someone else could put on (Because it's still attached to Vecna)

Also - why is this thread even a thing?! AND WHY DID I RESPOND TO IT?
oh **** your actually right, we really shouldnt play these games while stoned

you know what this means, somewhere there exists a.... penis of vecna!!!
i hope it isnt too decayed

Guys, AoV is trying to cover things up! Quick, gather the gumshoes! We must find the truth!

i think hes hiding something too

he probably wants to put it on himself

gadren
2015-08-23, 09:53 AM
This reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend once wherein I argued that dragons grew so large it necessitated a baculum (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baculum), and that I could therefore make a sword out of it.
It needed the guy from Quantum Leap? How do you make a sword from Scott Baculum?