PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Can't remember a weapon's name

saxavarius
2015-08-22, 10:05 PM
What was the tiny blade you could attach to a fingernail called and what book was it in?

I could swear this was a thing but cannot for the life of me remember what it was called; though this could be my over loaded mind making sh&* up (wouldn't be the first time :smallfrown:)

BowStreetRunner
2015-08-22, 10:38 PM
Finger Blades are on p22 of the Arms & Equipment guide and used for cutting purse strings.

saxavarius
2015-08-22, 11:01 PM
thanks.

and a follow up question; could these be enchanted with abilities like warding and the like?

Arael666
2015-08-22, 11:15 PM
thanks.

and a follow up question; could these be enchanted with abilities like warding and the like?

No since they are actually tools/guear, not weapons.

saxavarius
2015-08-22, 11:32 PM
Darn; welp back to the +1 warding gauntlet it is

Thurbane
2015-08-24, 06:01 AM
Dragon Compendium has the Poison Ring that might fit your purposes. It's designed primarily as a hidden way to deliver poison - but is a simple weapon which causes 1 point of damage, so I can't see any reason why you couldn't enchant it.

Darrin
2015-08-24, 06:39 AM
Dragon Compendium has the Poison Ring that might fit your purposes. It's designed primarily as a hidden way to deliver poison - but is a simple weapon which causes 1 point of damage, so I can't see any reason why you couldn't enchant it.

Also, every attack with a poison ring is a touch attack. If you want to disembowel with it, just add sneak attack.

Sandstorm has the Fingerblade, although it's really more of a shortsword with a pistol grip.

The weapon's name, by the way, was "Denise".