PDA

View Full Version : Art needed for Bleach d20 Manual

Talfrey
2007-05-09, 10:04 AM
I'm almost completed with the rulebook for a Bleach d20 system manual and starting on the artwork.

I was wondering if any artists out there would help me illustrate it. I'm decent as an artist, but I'd kill for the help.

If you have any interest at all, please voice it and I'll send you a copy of the manual via e-mail and feel free to illustrate anything you'd like.

I'm really looking for something for the cover, a kinda group shot of a sample party. For that, here is a list of classes.

Shinigami
Quincy
Wilder (A person with unique soul powers, like Orihime)
Hollow
Hollow-born (A playtest only name, still working on a better one. This is what Chad is. "I think my powers are more like yours" is the basis of this class)
Bount (I know a lot of people hated the filler, but I didn't)
Spirit Fighter (A more basic fighter type, think the Urahara (sandals and hat guy) minions)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'll be running a playtest game with Hoorex as soon as the book is finished.

jindra34
2007-05-09, 10:22 AM
You might want to try the arts and crafts forum...

Talfrey
2007-05-09, 10:37 AM
You might want to try the arts and crafts forum...

Heheh... good idea.

Sorry

ColourDeaf
2007-05-09, 10:57 AM
I'm almost completed with the rulebook for a Bleach d20 system manual and starting on the artwork.

I was wondering if any artists out there would help me illustrate it. I'm decent as an artist, but I'd kill for the help.

If you have any interest at all, please voice it and I'll send you a copy of the manual via e-mail and feel free to illustrate anything you'd like.

I'm really looking for something for the cover, a kinda group shot of a sample party. For that, here is a list of classes.

Shinigami
Quincy
Wilder (A person with unique soul powers, like Orihime)
Hollow
Hollow-born (A playtest only name, still working on a better one. This is what Chad is. "I think my powers are more like yours" is the basis of this class)
Bount (I know a lot of people hated the filler, but I didn't)
Spirit Fighter (A more basic fighter type, think the Urahara (sandals and hat guy) minions)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'll be running a playtest game with Hoorex as soon as the book is finished.

Hmmm... I might be able to do something with this (if I can get my damn scanner working), and I would certainl be interested in a playtest. It might be difficult, however, to really show the different types of characters just on the cover, devoid of context. I might suggest that the cover just consists of the Bleach poster children, the Shinigami

Talfrey
2007-05-09, 12:42 PM
Hmmm... I might be able to do something with this (if I can get my damn scanner working), and I would certainl be interested in a playtest. It might be difficult, however, to really show the different types of characters just on the cover, devoid of context. I might suggest that the cover just consists of the Bleach poster children, the Shinigami

Heck no, I want a shinigami in front, a quincy beside him holding their bow, and then throw in maybe a bount to the side.

If I have to, I'll illustrate the thing myself. I'm working on the hollow illustration right now.

Kinkan
2007-05-10, 09:12 AM
Hi, I'm new to the forums (as a poster, been lurking around for quite a while), but when I saw this I knew that I just had to register. I love the Bleach anime, and to get some motivation to draw something (I've had a "drawers block" for quite some time, which is a shame since I love to draw when I get going) would be wonderful.

Oh, and about my skills, I'm in no way a great artist, but I suppose I'm decent =P

Artemician
2007-05-10, 10:15 AM
I am so definitely in on this.

Bleach is one of my favourite animes, and shinigami are in right up my street in terms of my art style.