PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e Zombie Apocalypse Ideas

Socks
2015-08-24, 09:57 AM
If you have been on my last thread about the Apocalypse I need some ideas. I need a list of tools, types of Special Zombies and a list of Special Weapons that need to be built with scavenged parts.

Inevitability
2015-08-24, 01:54 PM
Tools:

-Crowbar, hammer, swiss army knife, axe... Just look into your average tool store.

Special zombies:

-Zombiepult. A giant bloated and crazy strong zombie who throws his brethren at the players to lower their chance of escape.
-Stabby Jr. A reanimated baby who is nearly impossible to see (zombies can be sneaky too) until he is right in the players' faces. Then he stabs them with diseased scissors.
-Rockskins. Zombies with calcified hide who are impossible to harm through most normal means.

Special weapons:

-Flamethrower. Every zombie game needs a flamethrower. Maybe you make it with a spray can and a lighter and whatever, but who cares? It's a flamethrower.
-Your Time Has Come. Gun with the trigger attached to a watch. Every minute/hour it shoots at whatever is right in front of it.
-Ankle Cutter. A chainsaw attached to a roomba. I let you imagine the carnage.

EDIT: Okay, I just googled it and it turns out the last one is an actual thing (http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/65/99/efdf33e683b597cf12ba2bb9cb144d35-chainsaw-taped-to-roomba.jpg). I'm not sure whether to be delighted or horrified.