PDA

View Full Version : Structured Games?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-05-10, 06:33 AM
I note a new subforum of SMBG. Might I ask what sort of things qualify as "Structured Games"? Things like the Werewolf games, etc?

Lucky
2007-05-10, 06:36 AM
I think it's essentially games where you have to sign-up for them. So basically anything that isn't simply Stabbity Death or Your Wish is Granted with a Twist, etc.

So Werewolf, Playground Squares, Chess, etc would go in there.

A mod would know better, but that's my impression.

Alarra
2007-05-10, 12:03 PM
That is the correct impression.

And I've moved a bunch over, but if people see any others that you think belong, drop me a line.

PirateMonk
2007-05-10, 04:10 PM
Why did AMEN get moved? I suppose you have to sign up in a narrow sense, but the fan clubs didn't get touched.

Roland St. Jude
2007-05-10, 06:42 PM
What Alarra said. It's a new thing to seperate games that you have to sign up for (those that are open to recruiting, then closed for a while, etc.) and games that have a need of keeping old versions for some reason from those SMBGs that are open to all players at all times.

If you see anything in the SMBG main that you think falls into the structured category, let Alarra or I know.

heretic
2007-05-10, 07:50 PM
The High Seas Feedback thread. Link in my sig.

Not terribly important, since most of the discussion is over, but good for spring cleaning.

Lucky
2007-05-11, 06:59 AM
Just one thing about the Structured Games forums, it appears that permission for us to create threads has not been given, as we are unable to do so. This is going to change, right?

Rawhide
2007-05-11, 07:03 AM
Contact Alarra or Roland if you would like to start a structured game.