PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next "No, really, it's a sorcerer without spells. I promise it's still fun!" PEACH

bloodshed343
2015-08-27, 02:32 PM
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a228OI5D60ERZK17QVIzZVB0fPThVkvvhVETF4E5NCM/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy.

Edit: More bloodlines coming soon

Rfkannen
2015-08-27, 07:03 PM
Actualy pretty cool, seems like a cool idea and pretty good implementation! I have nothing to add, you playtest this yet?

noob
2015-08-27, 07:18 PM
Well it is not like a sorcerer since he have even less possibilities it looks like some kind of chassis giving some fighting bonuses and the possibility to either have limited healing and flight or limited interaction and invisibility.
Finally he have less peak damaging power and less possible utility spells.
So I think he needs some boosts like for example do more powers per bloodline.

Submortimer
2015-08-27, 10:31 PM
I, personally, would add something like the warlock's invocations on here. In fact, i think it'd be kinda neat to make this an alternate version of the warlock with out spells instead of sorcerer without spells

bloodshed343
2015-08-28, 09:54 AM
I, personally, would add something like the warlock's invocations on here. In fact, i think it'd be kinda neat to make this an alternate version of the warlock with out spells instead of sorcerer without spells

Excellent idea about the Invocations. I'll work on it.

I'm still cooking up something for the Warlock.

Edit: Unfortunately I have no ideas for Sorcerous Talents. Halp?

bloodshed343
2015-08-28, 09:55 AM
Actualy pretty cool, seems like a cool idea and pretty good implementation! I have nothing to add, you playtest this yet?

I have a campaign started on roll20 for people interested in playtesting homebrew content. I just need to find someone who's better at encounter design than I am, because I kept killing the control group.