PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Class Swiftblade PRC adaption to Initiator (Tome of Battle) PEACH- Version 3 30/08/15

Bushwhacked
2015-08-27, 02:38 PM
New Maneuver

Sanguine Celerity.
Diamond Mind (Stance)
Level: Swordsage 4, Warblade 4
Prerequisite: Two Diamond Mind maneuvers
Initiation Action: 1 swift action
Target: You
Duration: Stance

When making a full attack action, you may make one extra attack with any weapon you are holding using your full base attack bonus. You gain a +1 bonus on attack rolls and a +1 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves. You gain a +30ft. enhancement bonus to all modes of movement.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The Swiftblade

Entry Requirements.
Base Attack Bonus: +3.
Skills: Concentration 6 ranks, Martial Lore 6 ranks.
Stance: Sanguine Celerity
Feats: Dodge, Mobility.
Weapon Proficiency: Must be proficient with at least one martial weapon.
Special: Must have spent the entire previous level using the Sanguine Celerity stance. Being forcibly removed from the stance for whatever reason will not count against this as long as it is resumed at the earliest possible moment.

Hit Die: D6

Level
BAB
Fort
Red
Will
Abilities
Maneuvers

1st
+1
+0
+2
+2
Spring Attack, Swift Surge +1/+0ft.
---

2nd
+2
+0
+3
+3
Blurred Alacrity
+1 level of initiator class

3rd
+3
+1
+3
+3
Sudden Casting

4th
+4
+1
+4
+4
Arcane Reflexes, Swift Surge +1/+10ft.
---

5th
+5
+1
+4
+4
Evasive Celerity

6th
+6
+2
+5
+5
Dual Stance

7th
+7
+2
+5
+5
Bounding Assault, Swift Surge +2/+10ft.
---

8th
+8
+2
+6
+6
Diligent Rapidity

9th
+9
+3
+6
+6
Perpetual Options

10th
+10
+3
+7
+7
Innervated Speed, Swift Surge +2/+20ft.
---

Class Skills (4 + Int modifier per level) -- Balance, Craft, Concentration, Gather Information, Jump, Sense Motive, Listen, Profession, Spot, Martial Lore, Swim, Tumble.

Class Features

Maneuvers: At each level indicated on the swiftblade table, you gain new maneuvers known, maneuvers readied and stances known as if you had also gained a level in an initiator class to which you belonged before adding the prestige class level. You do not, however, gain any other benefit a character of that class would have gained. If you had more than one initiator class before becoming a swiftblade, you must decide which class gains each level for the purpose of determining maneuvers known, maneuvers readied and stances known. Additionally for the purpose of determining your initiator level every level indicated grants a +1 to your initiator level and every level not indicated grants a +1/2 to your initiator level as if you were taking multiclass levels in a non-initiator class.

Spring Attack: Beginning at 1st level, you gain Spring Attack (see page 100 of the Player's Handbook) as a bonus feat. If you already have Spring Attack, choose a different feat for which you do meet the prerequisites.

Swift Surge (Ex): Your body is augmented with the residual energy of previous Sanguine Celerity usages. You gain a +1 bonus on attack rolls and a +1 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves. At 7th level, these bonuses increase to +2. At 4th level, you gain a +10 foot enhancement bonus to all of your modes of movement and deal an extra 1d6 points of damage during any round in which you move at least 10 feet. At 10th level, this bonus increases to +20 feet and an extra 2d6 points of damage during any round in which you move at least 20 feet. These bonuses stack with the bonuses gained from the Sanguine Celerity stance, the haste spell and skirmish ability.

Blurred Alacrity (Ex): At 2nd level, your understanding of Sanguine Celerity makes you difficult to target with melee and ranged attacks. While using the Sanguine Celerity stance, you gain concealment (20% miss chance). This miss chance increases by +10% at 3rd, 4th, and 5th level. The effect of this ability does not stack with blur, displacement, or similar spell effects.

Sudden Casting (Ex): At 3rd level, you learn how to seamlessly adopt the Sanguine Celerity stance. You can initiate Sanguine Celerity as either an immediate or a free action once per round.

Arcane Reflexes (Ex): At 4th level, you infuse the energy of previous uses of Sanguine Celerity into your natural reaction time. You receive a competence bonus on initiative rolls equal to the bonus of a mental ability ability score of your choice, these will often be Cha for Crusaders, Wis for Swordsages and Int for Warblades.

Evasive Celerity (Ex): At 5th level, your knowledge of the Sanguine Celerity stance makes you difficult to target with spells. While under the effect of a Sanguine Celerity stance individually targeted spells have a 20% chance of failing against you. This spell failure chance increases by +10% at 6th, 7th, and 8th level. The effect of this ability does not stack with blink or similar spell effects.

Dual Stance: At 6th level, your familiarity with the Sanguine Celerity stance enables you to alter it to take advantage of other martial forms at the same time. Whilst Sanguine Celerity is initiated you can also choose to initiate a second stance that you know as if you were changing stance. The amount of time you can spend in two stances is limited. You can use this ability for a maximum of 2 rounds per Swiftblade level each day, split up as you desire among multiple uses. When you choose to end this ability you can choose which stance remains initiated.

Bounding Assault: At 7th level, you gain Bounding Assault (see page 75 of Player's Handbook II) as a bonus feat. You need not have the prerequisites normally required for Bounding Assault to gain this feat. If you already have Bounding Assault, choose a different feat for which you do meet the prerequisites.

Diligent Rapidity (Ex): At 8th level, you can automatically overcome magic and mundane obstacles with the Sanguine Celerity stance. While under the effect of a Sanguine Celerity stance, you can move and attack normally, even under the influence of magic that usually impedes movement, as the freedom of movement spell. See the spell description on page 233 of the Player's Handbook. As an additional effect, you can also move across the surface of placid or flowing water, but not whitewater rapids or stormy water, by making two move actions in a round. You immediately sink any time you make a single move action in a round or come to a complete stop while traversing water.

Perpetual Options (Ex): At 9th level, you can perform even more actions with the Sanguine Celerity stance. Instead of making one extra attack at your highest base attack bonus while under the effect of a Sanguine Celerity stance, you now have the choice of making one extra move action or one extra standard action. For example, you could make three consecutive move actions with this ability, two move actions and one standard action, one move action and two standard actions, a full attack action and a move action, a full attack action and a standard action, a full round action and a move action, or a full round action and a standard action.

Innervated Speed (Ex): At 10th level, your mastery of the Sanguine Celerity stance can bring the world around you to a standstill. As long as you have the Sanguine Celerity stance initiated, you can choose to dismiss the stance as a free action increasing your speed so greatly that other creatures seem frozen in time, as the time stop spell, but for one round. See the spell description on page 294 of the Player's Handbook. For each maneuver level higher than 6th level you can perform, you can extend innervated speed by 1 additional round. For example, a 15th level initiator could dismiss an active Sanguine Celerity stance to create three rounds of innervated speed. Dismissing Sanguine Celerity in this way stops you from gaining any benefit from the stance including any class features that rely upon it, additionally you cannot initiate any further stances, including Sanguine Celerity, for a number of turns equal to the number of rounds generated from using Innervated Speed.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Version 2 (reducing the exploitation of the class) available here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=19739338&postcount=8)
Version 3 (renaming odd class features, decision on capstone) available here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=19747295&postcount=9)

Hey folks, it's been a looong time since I've posted anything but I've gotten a RL group active right now and it's inspiring me to put a few ideas into practice. Right now I'm running a level 2 swordsage with the theme that he has a measure of control over time, so thinking of what I could do in the future with this character I eventually came back to the swiftblade class. I wasn't really happy with his multiclass options to bring a swordsage into the swiftblade class so I thought I'd attempt a retool as a initiator PRC.

As always any opinions on this are welcome, especially if you see any ways of improving it. Arcane reflexes I think especially needs a better way of putting it, we all know that there are key abilities for each class but I couldn't find andthing like 'spellcasting ability' to pin it down. AlsoI know names of the class skills will need changing to remove the arcane element from them after the comparison stage is completed.

Stratovarius
2015-08-27, 04:03 PM
Custom Stance: It's stronger than both Pearl of Black Doubt and Hearing the Air, especially since as written you become massively faster regardless of whether you use the full attack action. And a quick glance at the rest of ToB shows it to be above the power level for every 3rd-5th stance. It needs to be tuned down.

Blurred Alacrity/Evasive Celerity: These are far stronger than the original class abilities, since they only apply under a 1/rd a level spell. Given that a stance can be more or less permanent, this gives the ToB Swiftblade too much of a boost.

In fact, the comment above applies to every ability converted to use the stance. It's much easier to dispel, counter, or otherwise remove Haste than it is a permanent ToB stance, but the abilities were converted without any reference to this fact. Innervated Speed is the biggest offender, since the Haste-based version had a host more restrictions on it. You've effectively given a Swordsage Time Stop as a SLA every 1d4 rounds. That's nuts.

To be more in line with the original idea of the class, you should be basing the triggering ability off of a Boost, not a Stance. That would drag the abilities back in line with the WotC Swiftblade. Even then, I would make sure the Boost is in line with ones like Scything Blade and Quicksilver Motion.

Bushwhacked
2015-08-27, 04:28 PM
Brilliant point. The fact haste was so strong was definitely on my mind, which was my first thought on changing it from a level 3 spell to a level 4 stance. Obviously now I have had it pointed out to me I have not gone far enough. A boost is a great idea on how to start fixing this. My immediate reactions beyond that would be to perhaps drop some features that rely on a more permanent existence of the "haste" status like dual stance and innervated speed to offer a way of extending the boost's duration somewhat. Cheers Stratovarius.

Xaotiq1
2015-08-27, 06:21 PM
How about this instead of a stance?

Sanguine Celerity
Diamond Mind (Boost)
Range: Personal
Duration: 1 round

When making a full attack action, you may make one extra attack with any weapon you are holding using your full base attack bonus. You gain a +1 bonus on attack rolls and a +1 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves. You gain a +30ft. enhancement bonus to all modes of movement.

Stratovarius
2015-08-27, 06:29 PM
How about this instead of a stance?

Sanguine Celerity
Diamond Mind (Boost)

The only reason I'd recommend avoiding just turning Haste into a Boost is it is above the power level of the existing ToB buffs of the same level. For instance, the Scything Blade boost mentioned above is an Iron Heart 7 Boost that only gives a single extra attack in a round, and only if your first attack hits. Rule text here (http://dndtools.pw/spells/tome-of-battle-the-book-of-nine-swords--88/scything-blade--3656/). I might limit it to the first part of the spell (the one free attack as part of a full attack) only, although that definitely makes it better suited to Warblades, based on their recovery mechanic.

Bushwhacked
2015-08-27, 06:53 PM
The only reason I'd recommend avoiding just turning Haste into a Boost is it is above the power level of the existing ToB buffs of the same level. For instance, the Scything Blade boost mentioned above is an Iron Heart 7 Boost that only gives a single extra attack in a round, and only if your first attack hits. Rule text here (http://dndtools.pw/spells/tome-of-battle-the-book-of-nine-swords--88/scything-blade--3656/). I might limit it to the first part of the spell (the one free attack as part of a full attack) only, although that definitely makes it better suited to Warblades, based on their recovery mechanic.

Though giving the PRC the extra attack from a boost would be mechanically good I don't really feel that the impression on it warping time about it would really come across during play, after all there are lots of ways to get a ton of attacks, maneuvers certainly provide a few. For that reason I would be more inclined to drop the extra attack completely in favour of the movement and reaction speed effects. It's a little late for me to do my research right now so I hope you don't mind me asking for your opinion: what maneuver level would you put a boost that gave you "+1 bonus on attack rolls and a +1 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves. You gain a +30ft. (enhancement(does this need to be here?)) bonus to all modes of movement"?

Stratovarius
2015-08-27, 07:55 PM
Though giving the PRC the extra attack from a boost would be mechanically good I don't really feel that the impression on it warping time about it would really come across during play, after all there are lots of ways to get a ton of attacks, maneuvers certainly provide a few. For that reason I would be more inclined to drop the extra attack completely in favour of the movement and reaction speed effects. It's a little late for me to do my research right now so I hope you don't mind me asking for your opinion: what maneuver level would you put a boost that gave you "+1 bonus on attack rolls and a +1 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves. You gain a +30ft. (enhancement(does this need to be here?)) bonus to all modes of movement"?

Probably 3rd or 4th, so roughly where you want it to be. The enhancement bonus (the type determines what it can and can't stack with) is very nice, but at this point, casters have flight, and boosts last for only one round, so although it's really nice for getting somewhere and using a manoeuvre, it's not particularly overpowered.

Bushwhacked
2015-08-28, 12:59 PM
Alright, here we are with attempt number 2. I think I've caught the worst offenders but I am still having trouble with the capstone ability please look it over, let me know what you think.

--------------------------------------------------------------

New Maneuver

Sanguine Celerity
Diamond Mind (Boost)

You gain a +1 bonus on attack rolls, a +1 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves also you gain a +30 ft. bonus to all modes of movement.

The Swiftblade Initiator

Entry Requirements.
Maneuver: Sanguine Celerity
Special: Must have spent the entire previous level setting Sanguine Celerity as one of his readied maneuvers whenever he either readies or recovers maneuvers.

Level
BAB
Fort
Red
Will
Abilities
Maneuvers

1st
+1
+0
+2
+2
---

2nd
+2
+0
+3
+3
Blurred Alacrity

3rd
+3
+1
+3
+3
Sudden Casting, Fortified Hustle +1

4th
+4
+1
+4
+4
Arcane Reflexes, Swift Surge +1/+10ft.
---

5th
+5
+1
+4
+4
Evasive Celerity

6th
+6
+2
+5
+5
Fortified Hustle +2

7th
+7
+2
+5
+5
---

8th
+8
+2
+6
+6
Diligent Rapidity

9th
+9
+3
+6
+6
Perpetual Options, Fortified Hustle +3

10th
+10
+3
+7
+7
---

Class Skills: (4 + Int modifier per level) -- Balance, Craft, Concentration, Diplomacy, Hide, Intimidate, Jump, Listen, Martial Lore, Profession, Sense Motive, Swim, Tumble.

Class Features

Maneuvers: At each level indicated on the swiftblade table, you gain new maneuvers known, maneuvers readied and stances known as if you had also gained a level in an initiator class to which you belonged before adding the prestige class level. You do not, however, gain any other benefit a character of that class would have gained. If you had more than one initiator class before becoming a swiftblade, you must decide which class gains each level for the purpose of determining maneuvers known, maneuvers readied and stances known. Additionally for the purpose of determining your initiator level every level indicated grants a +1 to your initiator level and every level not indicated grants a +1/2 to your initiator level as if you were taking multiclass levels in a non-initiator class.

Spring Attack: Beginning at 1st level, you gain Spring Attack (see page 100 of the Player's Handbook) as a bonus feat. If you already have Spring Attack, choose a different feat for which you do meet the prerequisites.

Swift Surge (Ex): Your body is augmented with the residual energy of previous Sanguine Celerity usages. You gain a +1 bonus on attack rolls and a +1 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves. At 7th level, these bonuses increase to +2. At 4th level, you gain a +10 foot enhancement bonus to all of your modes of movement and deal an extra 1d6 points of damage during any round in which you move at least 10 feet. At 10th level, this bonus increases to +20 feet and an extra 2d6 points of damage during any round in which you move at least 20 feet. These bonuses stack with the bonuses gained from the Sanguine Celerity boost, the haste spell and skirmish ability.

Blurred Alacrity (Ex): At 2nd level, your understanding of Sanguine Celerity makes you difficult to target with melee and ranged attacks. While using the Sanguine Celerity boost, you gain concealment (20% miss chance). This miss chance increases by +10% at 3rd, 4th, and 5th level. The effect of this ability does not stack with blur, displacement, or similar spell effects.

Sudden Casting (Ex): At 3rd level, you learn how to seamlessly initiate the Sanguine Celerity boost. As long as you have Sanguine Celerity readied you can initiate it as either an immediate or a free action once per round.

Fortified Hustle (Ex): At 3rd level, your mastery over the Sanguine Celerity boost begins to truly distinguish you from other practitioners of the sublime way and you begin to learn how to maintain the effects of Sanguine Celerity for longer than normal. When you initiate the Sanguine Celerity boost, its effects now last for 1 additional round. At 6th level, this bonus increases to 2 additional rounds and at 9th level, this bonus increases to 3 additional rounds.

Arcane Reflexes (Ex): At 4th level, you infuse the energy of previous uses of Sanguine Celerity into your natural reaction time. You receive a competence bonus on initiative rolls equal to the bonus of a mental ability score of your choice, these will often be Cha for Crusaders, Wis for Swordsages and Int for Warblades.

Evasive Celerity (Ex): At 5th level, your knowledge of the Sanguine Celerity boost makes you difficult to target with spells. While under the effect of a Sanguine Celerity boost individually targeted spells have a 20% chance of failing against you. This spell failure chance increases by +10% at 6th, 7th, and 8th level. The effect of this ability does not stack with blink or similar spell effects.

Bounding Assault: At 7th level, you gain Bounding Assault (see page 75 of Player's Handbook II) as a bonus feat. You need not have the prerequisites normally required for Bounding Assault to gain this feat. If you already have Bounding Assault, choose a different feat for which you do meet the prerequisites.

Diligent Rapidity (Ex): At 8th level, you can automatically overcome magic and mundane obstacles with the Sanguine Celerity boost. While under the effect of a Sanguine Celerity boost, you can move and attack normally, even under the influence of magic that usually impedes movement, as the freedom of movement spell. See the spell description on page 233 of the Player's Handbook. As an additional effect, you can also move across the surface of placid or flowing water, but not white-water rapids or stormy water, by making two move actions in a round. You immediately sink any time you make a single move action in a round or come to a complete stop while traversing water.

Perpetual Options (Ex): At 9th level, you can perform even more actions with the Sanguine Celerity boost. While under the effect of a Sanguine Celerity boost, you now have the choice of making one extra move action or one extra standard action. For example, you could make three consecutive move actions with this ability, two move actions and one standard action, one move action and two standard actions, a full attack action and a move action, a full attack action and a standard action, a full round action and a move action, or a full round action and a standard action.

Innervated Speed (Ex): At 10th level, your mastery of the Sanguine Celerity stance can bring the world around you to a standstill. As long as you have Sanguine Celerity readied you can choose to initiate Innervated Celerity instead. Initiating Innervated Celerity removes Sanguine Celerity from your readied maneuvers as just like it had been initiated but you gain no benefit from it or any class features that rely on it, nor do you get any bonuses to Innervated Celerity that you might get to Sanguine Celerity such as any additional duration or reduced action cost.

Innervated Celerity
Diamond Mind (Boost)
Level: Swiftblade Initiator level 10
Prerequisite: Innervated Speed class feature
Duration: Instantaneous

You gain either an additional full round action, or any combination of two move actions or standard actions, either way they must be used immediately. None of the actions gained through Innervated Celerity can be traded for any other type of action or used as a means to recover maneuvers.

(I am worried about the warblade’s recovery action for the above, so I didn’t make it an additional turn, but making it a single action would have no benefits over Perpetual options, I present the time stop copy below just in case innervated celerity is abuseable. I’d prefer not to use a time stop SLA as I’d like to tie it into the maneuvers a bit more, but this is tricky and I can’t quite work out all of the action options combined with the recovery mechanics)

Innervated Speed (Ex): At 10th level, you can make time cease to flow for everyone but you. In fact, you speed up so greatly that all other creatures seem frozen, though they are actually still moving at their normal speeds. Up to 2 times a day are free to act for 1d4+1 rounds of apparent time. Normal and magical fire, cold, gas, and the like can still harm you. While Innervated Speed is in effect, other creatures are invulnerable to your attacks and spells; you cannot target such creatures with any attack or spell. A spell that affects an area and has a duration longer than the remaining duration of the time stop have their normal effects on other creatures once the time stop ends. Most spellcasters use the additional time to improve their defenses, summon allies, or flee from combat.
You cannot move or harm items held, carried, or worn by a creature stuck in normal time, but you can affect any item that is not in another creature’s possession.
You are undetectable while Innervated Speed lasts.

Bushwhacked
2015-08-30, 01:08 PM
With the lack of feedback on version 2 I've gone ahead and chosen which version of the capstone I like better and also renamed some of the class features to move their idea away from the arcane and into the sublime. I'd still like any feedback that you feel would benefit this idea and/or make it more balanced so I give my DM a easier time.

I'm looking for ideas on how I can make the wording of Sublime Reflexes more like regular non-homebrewed materials as it seems a little rough the way it is now. Also if there is a way to tie Innervated Speed uses/day to an ability/skill/level/etc instead of having a set amount without granting it 5+ uses without any effort on behalf of the player, I'd be eager ho hear of it. I've never liked class features that give a set amount of uses for some reason and I'd like to give people the benefits or drawbacks of excelling or ignoring what would power the class feature.
--------------------------------------------------------------

New Maneuver

Sanguine Celerity
Diamond Mind (Boost)

You gain a +1 bonus on attack rolls, a +1 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves also you gain a +30 ft. bonus to all modes of movement.

The Swiftblade Initiator

Entry Requirements.
Maneuver: Sanguine Celerity
Special: Must have spent the entire previous level setting Sanguine Celerity as one of his readied maneuvers whenever he either readies or recovers maneuvers.

Level
BAB
Fort
Red
Will
Abilities
Maneuvers

1st
+1
+0
+2
+2
---

2nd
+2
+0
+3
+3
Blurred Alacrity

3rd
+3
+1
+3
+3
Sudden Initiating, Fortified Hustle +1

4th
+4
+1
+4
+4
Sublime Reflexes, Swift Surge +1/+10ft.
---

5th
+5
+1
+4
+4
Evasive Celerity

6th
+6
+2
+5
+5
Fortified Hustle +2

7th
+7
+2
+5
+5
---

8th
+8
+2
+6
+6
Diligent Rapidity

9th
+9
+3
+6
+6
Perpetual Options, Fortified Hustle +3

10th
+10
+3
+7
+7
---

Class Skills: (4 + Int modifier per level) -- Balance, Craft, Concentration, Diplomacy, Hide, Intimidate, Jump, Listen, Martial Lore, Profession, Sense Motive, Swim, Tumble.

Class Features

Swift Surge (Ex): Your body is augmented with the residual energy of previous Sanguine Celerity usages. You gain a +1 bonus on attack rolls and a +1 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves. At 7th level, these bonuses increase to +2. At 4th level, you gain a +10 foot enhancement bonus to all of your modes of movement and deal an extra 1d6 points of damage during any round in which you move at least 10 feet. At 10th level, this bonus increases to +20 feet and an extra 2d6 points of damage during any round in which you move at least 20 feet. These bonuses stack with the bonuses gained from the Sanguine Celerity boost, the haste spell and skirmish ability.

Blurred Alacrity (Ex): At 2nd level, your understanding of Sanguine Celerity makes you difficult to target with melee and ranged attacks. While using the Sanguine Celerity boost, you gain concealment (20% miss chance). This miss chance increases by +10% at 3rd, 4th, and 5th level. The effect of this ability does not stack with blur, displacement, or similar spell effects.

Sudden Initiating (Ex): At 3rd level, you learn how to seamlessly initiate the Sanguine Celerity boost. As long as you have Sanguine Celerity readied you can initiate it as either an immediate or a free action once per round.

Fortified Hustle (Ex): At 3rd level, your mastery over the Sanguine Celerity boost begins to truly distinguish you from other practitioners of the sublime way and you begin to learn how to maintain the effects of Sanguine Celerity for longer than normal. When you initiate the Sanguine Celerity boost, its effects now last for 1 additional round. At 6th level, this bonus increases to 2 additional rounds and at 9th level, this bonus increases to 3 additional rounds.

Sublime Reflexes (Ex): At 4th level, you infuse the energy of previous uses of Sanguine Celerity into your natural reaction time. You receive a competence bonus on initiative rolls equal to the bonus of a mental ability score of your choice, these will often be Cha for Crusaders, Wis for Swordsages and Int for Warblades.

Evasive Celerity (Ex): At 5th level, your knowledge of the Sanguine Celerity boost makes you difficult to target with spells. While under the effect of a Sanguine Celerity boost individually targeted spells have a 20% chance of failing against you. This spell failure chance increases by +10% at 6th, 7th, and 8th level. The effect of this ability does not stack with blink or similar spell effects.

Diligent Rapidity (Ex): At 8th level, you can automatically overcome magic and mundane obstacles with the Sanguine Celerity boost. While under the effect of a Sanguine Celerity boost, you can move and attack normally, even under the influence of magic that usually impedes movement, as the freedom of movement spell. See the spell description on page 233 of the Player's Handbook. As an additional effect, you can also move across the surface of placid or flowing water, but not white-water rapids or stormy water, by making two move actions in a round. You immediately sink any time you make a single move action in a round or come to a complete stop while traversing water.

Perpetual Options (Ex): At 9th level, you can perform even more actions with the Sanguine Celerity boost. While under the effect of a Sanguine Celerity boost, you now have the choice of making one extra move action or one extra standard action. For example, you could make three consecutive move actions with this ability, two move actions and one standard action, one move action and two standard actions, a full attack action and a move action, a full attack action and a standard action, a full round action and a move action, or a full round action and a standard action.

Innervated Speed (Ex):At 10th level, you can make time cease to flow for everyone but you. In fact, you speed up so greatly that all other creatures seem frozen, though they are actually still moving at their normal speeds. Up to 3 times a day are free to act for 1d4+1 rounds of apparent time. Normal and magical fire, cold, gas, and the like can still harm you. While Innervated Speed is in effect, other creatures are invulnerable to your attacks and spells; you cannot target such creatures with any attack or spell. A spell that affects an area and has a duration longer than the remaining duration of the time stop have their normal effects on other creatures once the time stop ends. Most spellcasters use the additional time to improve their defenses, summon allies, or flee from combat.
You cannot move or harm items held, carried, or worn by a creature stuck in normal time, but you can affect any item that is not in another creature’s possession.
You are undetectable while Innervated Speed lasts.

Stratovarius
2015-08-31, 06:06 AM
Here's my suggestions for the two abilities in question. Otherwise, I think the class looks fine.

Sublime Reflexes: I'd either key this off Int (flavour), Con (it's the ability for Diamond Mind's special skill), or the Concentration Skill (probably divided by 2 or 4).

Innervated Speed: While under the effects of Sanguine Celerity, as a swift action you may choose to end the boost. In return, you stop time, as per the spell, for one round. You may use this ability once every five rounds (The round spent in stopped time does not count for this purpose).