PDA

View Full Version : I just want to thank you Rick Burlew!!!

yorilaijutsu
2015-08-28, 12:20 AM
You see, i've been reading The Order of the Stick for quite some time, years to be true and in this long years a lot of things happen, a lot of things change, but no matter what, i always have time to Roy, Belkar (i love this little guy!), Elan, Haley, Durkon and Vaarsuvius. In this years i have the oportunity to read a amazing saga, see how the characters change, evolve, grow and i grow with then too and now after all this time we get to the strip #1000 and by the looks of it it seems that we still gonna have alot of stips ahead (i hope so!) so i just want to thank you for this amazing journey and congratulate you for such awesome work!

Sincerely
A great fan!

Ps: Sorry about the bad english, i'm from Brasil!

genderlich
2015-09-18, 04:48 PM
I first started reading this comic in 2007, which means that I've been an OOTS reader for the last 40% of my life. It's been awesome.

Zonker
2015-09-23, 11:13 AM
It just dawned on me this morning, that I've been reading OotS for about 9 years(!), and I saw XKCD just turned 10 today... and it got me thinking "when was OotS born? (I know about the early comics in the magazines, but I don't know WHEN that was... )

Since chances are 5x D20:1 that it was NOT on this date, some number of years ago, Happy UN-birthday, OotS, and thank you, Rich, for years of anticipation and fun!

-Z-