PDA

View Full Version : Estabrook (5e Sandbox)- Camilla IC

n0ble
2015-08-28, 10:32 AM
Please refrain from reading if you are not playing this character

Ramsus
2015-08-28, 05:12 PM
So I'm assuming if I want to have my character know stuff about the other PCs (without asking them) it would involve an investigation roll?

Can I make those right now or would I need some time in which to actually go out and investigate them?

Edit: I just noticed you labeled this IC. Can I just assume we'll use this as an OOC and an IC as needed since it's silly to have both for a single person?

n0ble
2015-08-28, 06:13 PM
So I'm assuming if I want to have my character know stuff about the other PCs (without asking them) it would involve an investigation roll?

Can I make those right now or would I need some time in which to actually go out and investigate them?

Edit: I just noticed you labeled this IC. Can I just assume we'll use this as an OOC and an IC as needed since it's silly to have both for a single person?

One thread seems fine to me as well. As for the investigation I'd say you'd need some time (maybe once you've gotten the job and are on your way to the ruins, if that'll do?)

Ramsus
2015-08-28, 06:17 PM
Sure. Although it'd be a bit of surprising if we show up for the job and the guy is ready to go right away.

n0ble
2015-08-28, 06:22 PM
Oh he won't be. It'll take him a few days to a week to prepare, should give you and the others plenty of time to get into all kinds of trouble :smallbiggrin:

Ramsus
2015-09-21, 01:17 PM
Camilla really doesn't spend any money at all, she just goes about investigating the others and if she doesn't have this already, sets up a contact for Milo who is the barkeep at a tavern who will take messages for Milo and give them to Milo whenever Milo checks in.

Investigation on Fromm: [roll0]

Investigation on Jonan: [roll1]

Investigation on Tanner: [roll2]

n0ble
2015-09-25, 09:50 AM
Camilla really doesn't spend any money at all, she just goes about investigating the others and if she doesn't have this already, sets up a contact for Milo who is the barkeep at a tavern who will take messages for Milo and give them to Milo whenever Milo checks in.

Investigation on Fromm: [roll0]

Investigation on Jonan: [roll1]

Investigation on Tanner: [roll2]

Fromm isn't from around Estabrook, but that hasn't stopped him from apparently worshipping one of the Faith's deities. Given his appearance, it's probably a safe bet to assume he's from the desert.

As far you can tell, Jonan grew up in the slums and, given accounts of his behaviour chaos typically follows wherever he goes.

Tanner serves Wee Jas, and is typically found frequenting the area around the temple grounds. Rumors abound about an event in his youth that bestowed injuries upon a mugger and sorcerous powers upon the youth.

Ramsus
2015-09-25, 12:50 PM
Ok. So I assume this isn't the case but I have to ask anyway. Is there anywhere to buy magical or at least sort of magical (like adamantine or other magical material) items? Maybe a black market if not a regular one? Lacking that is there somewhere to buy like... hmmm... attack pets? Like trained monsters or magical creatures?