PDA

View Full Version : Earth Whisper Fiend of Corruption

DrMotives
2015-08-29, 10:09 PM
I have an idea for a BBEG made out of this. I'd have to handwave the evil elemental as close enough to fit the evil outsider, and then to make requirements it'll also need (easiest way) 7 levels of either Bard, Beguiler, or Warlock.

The idea is to use fiend of corruption not for sex, but tempting with material wealth. None of the class features for FoC work any less well for this than for a succubus anyway, although that is the suggested entry race. The Earth Whisper is haunting a copper mine, once the income for a gnomish town. It's using it's charm abilities to control the mayor and a few other influential persons so it tear the town apart.

The thing I'm trying to figure out is how to build this thing, what class to use? I want it to take a while for the PCs to track the thing down, it'll use the FoC alternate form ability to blend in with the gnomish town. And while I like the idea of it having minions like earth elementals & revived fossils, those pretty much blow its cover and should come up until almost endgame. What kind of tricks and strategies against the PCs could such a creature use?