PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite version of Dweomerkeeper, and why?

bean illus
2015-08-31, 06:23 PM
I need a source for DK, for a campaign starting soon, and can't seem to find my favorite version of DK.

That made me wonder; what's your favorite source (book title, web enhancement, third party fix, etc) of DK? and why do you like that one?

Crake
2015-08-31, 10:21 PM
I need a source for DK, for a campaign starting soon, and can't seem to find my favorite version of DK.

That made me wonder; what's your favorite source (book title, web enhancement, third party fix, etc) of DK? and why do you like that one?

The only official one I know of is the web enhancement one. I don't really bring third party into my considerations for 3.5 material.

Brova
2015-08-31, 10:30 PM
I like the Complete Divine Web Enhancement Dweomerkeeper. Supernatural Spell shenanigans let you compete at a pretty high level of optimization without the usual Cleric shenanigans (i.e. Persist Spell), though you are very good with those. Also, I'm a big fan of its ability to pull of the awaken loop. Finally, it dovetails incredibly well with worshiping Mystra and all the goodness that entails.