PDA

View Full Version : drafting Order of the Stick theme music

Aniuś Talewise
2015-09-04, 01:20 PM
Earlier today I visited a piano for the first time in ages and had the idea to start composing music inspired by order of the stick, so I came up with this little theme!

Order of the Stick (draft) (http://picosong.com/JLnz/)

This one is inspired by the whole group. I had an image of the group running and adventuring when I came up with it.

I'm not a very talented pianist nor do I really know much of anything about music theory, but I'll see what I'll do with this little tune later, and see if I can compose tunes about particular characters or scenes.

Turin_19
2015-09-04, 01:33 PM
I loved it

I could see some guitars with this Piano.... :D

Aniuś Talewise
2015-09-04, 01:58 PM
Thanks! I don't know how to play guitar though, only piano.

I'm not at a piano now, but I'm already thinking about ideas for the linear guild, or maybe even just Nale, since the group is basically an extension of his ego.

Synesthesy
2015-09-04, 02:13 PM
Thanks! I don't know how to play guitar though, only piano.

Well, if you are skilled with music (it seems of yes), you can try something like Fruity Loops ;)

Aniuś Talewise
2015-09-04, 03:18 PM
Well, if you are skilled with music (it seems of yes), you can try something like Fruity Loops ;)

I might! So far all I have is audacity, which I know how to use just barely enough to record stuff.

Turin_19
2015-09-05, 04:29 PM
I actually made something up for the 1st/3rd (marvellous) parts on the guitar. Mind if I find a way to send to you?