PDA

View Full Version : Cormyr Adventures

kkortekaas
2007-05-11, 08:50 AM
Greetings folks,
Having just received Cormyr: Tearing of the Weave, I've decided I'd like to run my players through it, problem is, they're only level 2 (I planned ahead and their first adventure ended with their arrival in Wheloon) Anyways, I need a couple Cormyr adventures to occupy the party until they get closer to the level 4 mark. Suggestions?

Talya
2007-05-11, 08:57 AM
Run 2-3 more sessions and get them to level 4. I mean, hell, 2-3 is a whole 3000 experience points. A single sessions worth of CR1 guards will get you that...not to mention plot rewards.

kkortekaas
2007-05-11, 09:06 AM
I'm thinking of something involving the Sembians, because Sembians are slimy bastards.

kkortekaas
2007-05-11, 11:22 AM
Suggestions?

Matthew
2007-05-27, 05:19 PM
Have you checked out the downloadable free adventures from the Wizards Website? I think they also have a Second Edition Sourcebook for Cormyr available for download as well. Really, it would be helpful if you supplied more information as to the party composition, what has happened prior to the adventure and what the jumping off point is for this new Cormyr Adventure.

de-trick
2007-05-27, 05:30 PM
put them on the 4th lev adventure but till they hit the 4th level mark be generous with xp like roleplaying xp
also if they face CR of 4 at level 2 they will get extra xp if you go by the xp table in DMG
option 2 bump up the party to 4th level
option 3 random encounters

CASTLEMIKE
2007-05-27, 06:55 PM
Volo's Guide to Cormyr is available for free as a PDF at Wizard's in the Previous Edition's Section of the "Downloads" section. Plus there are lots of other adventures there.

Cormyr could be purchased used or as a PDF for $5 or so.

Either or both are helpful for fleshing out Cormyr.

There was also the Halls of Eveningstar adventure.

The adventure about the weapons "Four from Cormyr" is also a free wizards pdf download that could be tweaked as necessary.

Champions of Valor introuduced the Bastard of Azoun heritage regional background. (No cost feat but could be given to one or two PCs to help drive the campaign)

You can do a planescape adventure using Arabel and The Wild Goose Inn and The World Serpent Inn. (The gate could still work even if the inn was gone in your campaign depending on the timeline). Wizard's had a web article about the inn when one of the planar books was released.

Fourth Tempter
2007-05-27, 07:00 PM
SuggestionS? Uh... why not simply declare that they are now fourth level and run the adventure?