PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Hyrule Warriors in Dungeons and Dragons?

spikeof2010
2015-09-07, 05:34 PM
Since I just picked up a copy from my friend, I was playing through it, and god damn it is fun. Any way you'd think you'd be able to replicate the warriors if any? I'm mostly interested in Sheik and Impa at the moment (as I'm fighting Darunia right now). I know that DnD and combo based games usually mix, but hey, might as well ask!

I'm pretty much down to use anything, from 3rd party, to homebrew.

Manly Man
2015-09-07, 09:07 PM
Since I just picked up a copy from my friend, I was playing through it, and god damn it is fun. Any way you'd think you'd be able to replicate the warriors if any? I'm mostly interested in Sheik and Impa at the moment (as I'm fighting Darunia right now). I know that DnD and combo based games usually mix, but hey, might as well ask!

I'm pretty much down to use anything, from 3rd party, to homebrew.

The first place you should probably look is Tome of Battle, if you're going for 3.5 (Path of War, for Pathfinder, is pretty much superior in every way, if you ask me). Psionics are another thing to look at as well.

Inevitability
2015-09-08, 12:49 AM
A short remark: for the 'combo' feel I find Lightning Mace combined with Aptitude and several crit-enhancers to work well. That, or just fluff a single attack as a flurry of strikes.