PDA

View Full Version : ---Thread Over---

The Great Skenardo
2007-05-12, 09:27 PM
I checked the forum postings today to find that a couple of threads in friendly banter have been moved. Being a regular reader of one, I clicked on the link, but apparently the new location is one I cannot access. Is this due to Moderator Review, or perhaps some sort of board error?

EDIT: Having poked around in RB for a little, I now have the answer to my question. Anyone else looking for information concerning the two threads will find what they need to know there. As Ego said, it's closed for review.

Ego Slayer
2007-05-12, 09:30 PM
It needs some review.:smallconfused:
I hope it comes back... 's a good thread.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 09:39 PM
There were two threads that did this when I tried to click on them. They were the depression thread, and Bor's "signing off" thread.

I suddenly have the horrible fear something bad happened to Bor, or he said something wrong.

J_Muller
2007-05-12, 09:42 PM
Same here. It's annoying, to say the least, that we have no access to the threads. One might think that even if they needed review, a simple locking would suffice? This only makes me all the more fearful that something bad's happened.:smalleek:

LurkerinthePlaygnd
2007-05-12, 09:46 PM
I suddenly have the horrible fear something bad happened to Bor, or he said something wrong.

If it's either I hope it's the latter.

I got a sinking feeling in my stomach when I went to look for the thread and saw that both had been moved.

Ego Slayer
2007-05-12, 09:48 PM
I can tell you that there was a good reasoning to move the threads rather than lock them.

Bor is "okay"... in the "alive" sort of way, so I wouldn't worry.

Rawhide
2007-05-12, 10:00 PM
I've moved it, pending a review and clean up by Grey Watcher, Lilly, WampaX or Alarra. It may be back.