PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Forgeborn Art Needed

alchemyprime
2015-09-12, 08:20 PM
So as some of you know already, I run an afterschool program. One of the things I'm doing for Halloween is at the beginning of October, I'm introducing some more "available races" to the kids. It'll be a mash... a monster mash, even.

Well, here's my issue. I like to show off multiple members of each race in the little document I made up for them. But I can only find one piece of art for the Forgeborn :smallannoyed:

See, I'll be introducing
Dhampir (Vampires)
Skinwalkers (Werewolves, but I'm only introducing the Wolf, Bear, Rat and Tiger to start)
Tengu (Raven)
Forgeborn (Frankenstien's Monster)
and
Obitu (Spooky scary skeletons/zombies)

The kids are already excited to see them (they took a sneak in the books, already) but I'd like to put them into the available races folder for them. And for that, I'd like more artwork.

Does anyone know where there is some good art for the Forgeborn? Or if there's some in another DSP book I'll be wanting to buy?

Psyren
2015-09-12, 09:47 PM
Which one did you find? Unfortunately I only see two pieces in UPsi.

alchemyprime
2015-09-12, 11:50 PM
Which one did you find? Unfortunately I only see two pieces in UPsi.

Its the dude from UltPsi. I found that that artist did both pieces, and they both were in UltPsi and are both on DA.

... I guess I could try to tempt the kids into drawing their own, but MAN I really wish I could find a female-coded Forgeborn.

Psyren
2015-09-12, 11:57 PM
You could just add boobs to the two presented. Or take any female (preferably bald) and squiggle gray all over half her body, then add glowing eyes.

I recall talk of a Psionic Race Guide in the works but I have no clue where that project might stand.

alchemyprime
2015-09-13, 11:04 PM
Dang, a Psi Race Guide would be exactly what I need. Or a Psionic NPC Codex.

ghanjrho
2015-09-14, 10:15 AM
Dang, a Psi Race Guide would be exactly what I need. Or a Psionic NPC Codex.

Psionics Embodied is the latter, I believe.