PDA

View Full Version : Masks ponies wear

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Ishimi
2015-09-13, 03:04 PM
A young filly with a light purple coat and a slightly darker mane stands in front of you, she wears a simple, yet elegant silver necklace with an ice blue stone in the center, it sways slightly as she turns her head looking from one of you to the other. Her mane is drifted to her left and has a single dark ringlet of a curl on that side. She moves her mouth as though to speak, but you can hear no sound. From the pleading look in her eyes it must be important, but not a sound seems to escape her lips.

You look around in confusion at the space this odd conversation is taking place in. You stand on a massive pillar of deep stone, leading up to which is a treacherously narrow land bridge with seemingly endless darkness on either side. The portion you stand on is illuminated by softly glowing blue and purple gems that rise and fall at random intervals. As you see these things you have a strange sense that you've been here before, yet everything seems alien to you.

There are ponies with you that you don't believe you've met before. They seem to be having similar feelings to yours as they too look around in a slight daze. You know for some reason that you are without a doubt supposed to be here, but something just seems wrong...

The filly eventually stops speaking, leaving the silence just as it was when she attempted to before.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-13, 08:46 PM
Blaise looks down at the filly, as he wonders just how he got here. Know him either this was some sort of magic or a dream. Which if it was a dream would explain why it felt familiar. Blaise then spits a small fireball into his claw. using it as ink, he writes on the ground at their feet.

Write to us what you want to say something little one. We can not hear you. Use my fire it won't hurt you.

Blaise then holds his claw out with what was left of his fire ball.

Lentrax
2015-09-14, 01:43 PM
Catalina looks about at her surroundings, her mane swishing this way and that as she looks both this way and that. She also looks up and down. She even goes so far as to lick the ground everypony is standing on, but to no avail. But this place was certainly odd. And not odd, which makes it odder still. Hmm? Oh, that pony is trying to talk.

Catalina walks over and looks at the filly. One eye looks into the pony's mouth, then she walks around the pony, making sure she is breathing. A hoof reaches out, lifting the filly's tail up and letting it fall back down. She watches this with an intense amount of scrutiny. When she reaches the filly's face again, she puts her other eye right at the filly's eye, watching. And the entire time she is muttering to herself.

Some kind of dementia? No... she does really seem to be wanting to talk... A silence spell, perhaps? No, her tail is still making sounds... Maybe something has stolen her voice? Hmm, what could it be... Too bad the doctor isn't here, I am sure he'd have an idea or two...

Emmerlaus
2015-09-14, 02:09 PM
Rorschach, in this dream, was in his favored disguise: he looked like a dark Brown pegasus, with light brown mane (close to orange) and golden eyes.

Think of a pegasus version of Button Smash

While the world around him seemed so strange, especially the gems who defy the laws of gravity, he was more interested in the mute pony in front of them. He try to found out what she is saying, try to figure out what shes saying from her lips mouvement...

[roll0] + 3

He then, without ceremony, put his arm in front of Catalina and push her back a fe steps: " Give the pony some space. Let her write down what she is trying to say... Having a analytic mind is a good thing but you are forgetting that she is just a filly. You could scare her acting like that. With Mister Dragon help, she coudl easily tell us what she mean to say... Go on, little filly, don't be scared... "

Master Waldo
2015-09-14, 04:45 PM
Velvet
Velvet looked around, confused, but oddly not frightened. Should she be frightened? She feels like she should, but the strange sense of familiarity is taking up too much of her thoughts. Reaching down to her waist, she feels the comfortable weight of her toolbelt, and takes a deep, calming breath.

Looking up at the filly, and seeing several others approaching, she walks over to see what's up.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-14, 04:50 PM
Name is Blaise not mister dragon, "Pony". Blaise simply flared his nostrils at Rorshach like he could smell the being and what he really was.

Dudeons
2015-09-14, 04:51 PM
Crack Pot looks about his environment in confusion. He didn't think he created any hallucinogens in his last experiment. He turns towards the little filly, cocking his head and tapping the side of the pot on his head in confused thought. Seeing that other ponies were trying to communicate with her, he simply trots up alongside them and watches her.

Emmerlaus
2015-09-14, 05:13 PM
Name is Blaise not mister dragon, "Pony". Blaise simply flared his nostrils at Rorshach like he could smell the being and what he really was.

" And you can call me Shady Oak. Nice to meet you. However, I believe introduction are of lesser importance depending of the circonstances of our presences here. "

You find out Shadow Oak speak like a intellectual and seem as analytic as Catalina, the pony right next to him.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-14, 05:18 PM
Yah I am calling you Pony.

Ishimi
2015-09-14, 11:20 PM
The filly sees you all beginning to argue and stomps her hoof as a tear falls to the ground. She then tentatively reaches out and touches the fire, beginning to write.

She hastily writes and then backs away for you to read the words

"They're coming"

You suddenly hear a distant, bone chilling scream coming from the darkness below the land bridge.

Emmerlaus
2015-09-14, 11:22 PM
Yah I am calling you Pony.

Shady Oak smile: " And likewise, I shall call you Mister Dragon then. "

Rorschach eyes had become wary of the Dragon now.

" Prepare to defend the filly! Whatever it is, it doesnt sound friendly! "

Rorschach then change back to the filly form, not taking the time to change back into his changeling form. " I'll be the decoy if needed! "

Turning to the filly: " Dont worry, we will protect you! "

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-14, 11:24 PM
Blaise should expect that name a lot coming from his future job so he just shrugs as he reads the the fillies message. He puts a comforting claw in her trying to stop the crying.
Who is coming?

Dudeons
2015-09-15, 12:42 AM
Crack Pot flips the pot off of his head and sets it on the ground in front of him. He casts his gaze about, looking for whatever it is that's making the screaming sound.

Perception: [roll0]+3

Ishimi
2015-09-15, 07:45 AM
You all step back as ponies with painfully wide smiles begin to climb up onto the land bridge. More begin crawling in an inpony fashion up the sides of the column you stand on, beginning to surround you. The filly steps back quickly, tripping over some rubble that fell seemingly from nowhere.

She gasps as she points a hoof upward.

On the few sections of the ceiling which you can see through the darkness you see even more of the strange ponies scuttling towards a large stalactite hanging above you, as the reach it some of them begin to fall. From the sickening cracks you hear they're obviously breaking bone, yet they continue smiling.

They begin slowly closing the circle.

Those of you who observe them notice that the smiling faces... Are actually made of pony fresh that has been sown over their own.

Lentrax
2015-09-15, 10:01 AM
As she gets pushed aside, Catalina lifts a hoof in the air.

I, er, yes, well.... what?

She sees the strange ponies coming, and just stares agape.

What?

This is... very unusual. What are these? Where did they come from? Where did they get their faces?

What?

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-15, 11:57 AM
Blaise picks up the filly in one claw as he carries her to protect her. Then he dashes to the land bridge and lets out a gout of flame across it. The white hot heat of his red flame sticking to the walk surface of the land bridge. He hopes to torch any and all the dare enter his path.

Stay with me I will keep you safe little one. Blaise says to the filly in a hopes to keep her calm.

[roll0]+3+adv
[roll1]+3+adv

adv= 1 advantage from Blaise Job proficiency. advantage means I can increase 1 die roll up by one calue thus why my first roll becomes a double 6 crit.

Master Waldo
2015-09-15, 01:09 PM
Velvet
Velvet wasn't much of a fighter, but she did know how to brawl (growing up on a farm with several brothers will do that to a pony). She took a deep breath to steady herself, took the hammer out of her belt, and rushed forward to help protect the filly, lashing out at any of the freakish ponies that come within range.

Body check I suppose?
[roll0] (+1 if industrious applies. I am using a non-magical tool ;) )

Ishimi
2015-09-15, 01:13 PM
Your inferno quickly incinerates several who stand in front of you, clearing a path to the land bridge. The filly nods as you speak and covers her ears as the monster ponies begin to shriek.

More begin clawing up the side of the bridge, but the thirty or so moving towards you from the other side is reason enough to risk it!

Suddenly they charge at a full gallop towards you, forcing you to make your decision.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-15, 01:21 PM
Blaise unfurls his massive wings as he charges the creatures, before making contact he jumps and soars into the air but stays out of reach from this on the Stalactites. He then circles around and lets out another bout of flame on the bridge.

Keep moving we have to get to safety!

[roll0]+3+adv

Emmerlaus
2015-09-15, 02:00 PM
Rorschach decided to act scared and followed the weird pony who had a cauldron on his head before. His magic was effective so Rorschach followed the group to the bridge.

He could have fly with the dragon of course but his idea would have being truly useless if he did.

So instead, they were ahead, while the dragon flew behind with the filly. He was even powerful enough to keep them at bay.

I'll really need to improve my mind AND my body if I wanna compare to Sureluck Hooves...

Master Waldo
2015-09-15, 03:49 PM
Velvet
Velvet tries her best to keep up with the dragon, stopping to shake Catalina's shoulder along the way.

"Snap out of it, we've got to get moving!"

Lentrax
2015-09-15, 04:17 PM
I, ah, well, yes.

Catalina started after the others, galloping as fast as her hooves would take her.

igordragonian
2015-09-15, 04:51 PM
Looks-
Green coated, and with blue wavy mane, wich covering one of her velvet eyes. Goggles, right now on her forehead. She sits on a wheelchair, her down part of the body covered with a blanket.
Her heart beated with a terror.
What in the biliouse blue blistering barnackes in thundering typhoon?!
She had hard time to snap out of her freeze of terror.
I'm happy that Water Slide isn't here... but where am I?!
she pulled a liver, and her wheelchair started to move with whirling soud of propellor at the back of the chair.

Dudeons
2015-09-15, 05:34 PM
"I don't think this is the time for questions, ma'am!" Crack shouts towards Catalina.

Crack pulls out some strands from his neon-green mane before tossing them into his former headgear. He hoofs at the ground, working up dust and pebbles. He mixes them into the pot as well. He pulls out a lid from his vest and seals the pot. Grabbing the pot and dragging it along with him, he hurries to the land bridge where the others are.

"Stand back!" Crack shouts at the others.

Opening the pot, Crack points it at the smiley-pony-things.

"Let's hope this formula is the one I think it is," Crack thinks, "Something nice and face-melty at the very least.

Casting Kaboom!, as seen in the OOC.

Spellcasting: [roll0]

Chaotic Magic: [roll1]

Ishimi
2015-09-15, 06:18 PM
As everyone prepares to take their planned action, CrackPot holds up his pot as it begins to glow red hot. He then lets out the flames of tartarus!

Or rather he tries to... The pot fizzles and nothing happens, but as a knee jerk reaction you drop the burning pot.

And then everything explodes.

The pot lets out a massive, thunderous, apocalypse worthy explosion that rattles the entire cave system. The land bridge is blown to nothing but dust, as is the top half of the column... The gems shatter, peppering everypony with bits of magic crystal, even pulling blood from the scale clad dragon. Then, almost as destructive as the explosion comes the inferno! You all, still in midair from the force, are blasted higher as every molecule of oxygen is burned up without regard to your well-being.

You all fall unceremoniously down, and crash into the stone floor below.
The last thing you see is the massive stalactite falling towards you.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-15, 06:23 PM
The fire did not hurt Blaise, but those damn crystals did. He wrapped his wings around the filly so she did not get hurt as well as they fell. When he was waking, as he still had the filly in his arms his wings covering her. Not moving his wings as he saw the massive piercing rock heading for him he rolled to get out of the way. As he made sure not to hurt the filly while he did so.

[roll0]+3+adv

igordragonian
2015-09-15, 06:31 PM
Tear Wave helf herself, to the chair, screaming. The chair fell on it's side. She greeted her teeth.
In her terror she haven't noticed the burns she gotten, and cutted from the crystal.
"Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles!" she have shouted. She... tried to slip from the chair, as fast as she could.

[rollv]2d6[rollv/]
+2

Ishimi
2015-09-15, 07:09 PM
Despite your best efforts the rock crashes down, and everything goes dark...

You suddenly jerk awake!

You've been having strange dreams for the past week or so, but for some reason this one just seemed more... Real. They all involve some horrible death, and they've all involved some filly you've never seen before. Odd.

You here knocking on your door

"housekeeping, just letting you know that breakfast is in ten minutes!"

Enough about dreams though, your hostess said she would like to meet with you over breakfast, along with the other new guests.

Emmerlaus
2015-09-15, 07:18 PM
Rochshark wake up panting.

"What a weird dream"

He was still in the form of Shady Oak, his favorite disguise. the infiltration hav ebeing going smoothly but he couldnt help but feel something was... amiss within this place. But at least the animals were normal here.

He raise up, went to teh bathroom, washed his face and quickly brushed his mane before going to the breakfast with the others.

igordragonian
2015-09-15, 07:35 PM
"Saucy tramp!!" Tear Wave wakes up, yelling.
"I know, I know- just go awy carpet seller!" she screamed at the poor pony who knocked on the door.
"Aww... sorry sweety." her frowned voice have softened. "Are you alright?" she slided to her Earth Pony colt.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-15, 07:48 PM
Blaise opened his eyes as he stared at the ceiling. His doctor of a brother told him weird dreams were normal after war time, but this was this what he meant? Blaise just stayed there as the knock came again. He then got up and went through his morning routine.

Brushing his scales, then oiling them so they did not itch. Then a flossing of his fangs. Last what a quick control breathing regime. When he finished he left his room quiet as ever.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-16, 03:19 AM
When Blaise enter the hall he hears the maid being yelled at from the other side of the door. He knew that voice from his dream. It really ticked him off that the maid was being yelled at for doing her job. So Blaise waited outside her door to tell her off.

igordragonian
2015-09-16, 05:19 AM
"Sorry sweety, I didn't meant to startle you." Tear Wave hugged and kissed the little colt.
"Now... go brush your teeth, like a good foal."
It was almost as she got her motherly personality seperated from her raging side. She pulled a pipe and made bubbles flew up while staring at the air, acting like she really smoked.

After orgnaizing herself and her son, she slipped herself to sit on the wheelchair. "And remember." He brushed his mane. "Don't trust anypony!" And kissed him.
She letted him to.open the door for her. Blaze would see a beautiful green coated mare sitting on wheelchair covered with a blanket. A blue earth pony colt walked by her side, as she looked at him happily.
When Tear Wave noticed the dragon she frowned.
"And what YOU want from me igueana face?" She growled.
"I had a dream about.you, and it was blazelously bad dream. So please scram away before I'll have to.run.you over!"

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-16, 05:39 AM
Blaise's resolve to give the mare a piece of his mind dissappeared instantly when he saw the colt. He could not argue with the boys mother with him right there. So instead he took a path of peace.
"May I help you down ma'am? We are both to see the manager and I figured I could aid you ma'am."
Blaise stayed formal and polite.

Emmerlaus
2015-09-16, 08:12 AM
Rorschach went out of his room at the same moment, noticing both the dragon and the mare he was talking to. He couldnt help but overheard the seamare words:

" Good morning, to the two of you! You too, hummm... Mister Dragon. "

He chuckle: " Would your name be Blaise by any chance? "

Rorschach Didn't expect him to answer positively to that answer... I twas just a dream after all!

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-16, 08:23 AM
Yes it is Pony, and No that was not my first shared dream. Blaise does not look away from the Tea Wave as he talks to Rorschach.

Lentrax
2015-09-16, 09:30 AM
Catalina yawns as she exits her room. She looks blearily at everypony in the hall, then simply descends the stairs. It isn't until she sits down and begins eating that her head jerks up. She goes through the images of everypony she passed in the hall, then ends up sputtering and coughing. Her horn glows as she lifts a napkin up to her mouth with a small bit of magic, one of the few things she can do with it.

She dashes back up the stairs, and goes about looking at everyone. She lifts tails, looks into people's eyes, everything you remember her doing the night before in the dream.

What are all of you doing here? You were a dream I had last night. There is no chance that this could be real, unless the crusty custardfolk learned to invert reality with a disruption to space-time... But you don't look like you are composed of custard... Hmm... Interesting...

Dudeons
2015-09-16, 09:41 AM
Crack jolts awake, breathing heavily. He stares up at the ceiling for a while, contemplating the dream he just had. After a while, the knock at the door disrupts his thoughtful state. He gets out of bed, stretching. He grabs his pot from the bedside table and plunks it on his head. Sliding on his vest, Crack walks out the door.

igordragonian
2015-09-16, 10:01 AM
Tear Wave looked over Blaze. She smiled little gentel smile and said sweetly. "Aww. You want to help the poor hind legless mare? Really?" She brushed her mane.
And then she frowned and almost barked at him. "Then move along Mister! I just need my cup of cofee and feeding my foal! I don't need you or the manager! And as far I know, you might be responsible to the jerk gravey dreams I'm having all this week!"
The colt looked sad from his mother's behavior.

Emmerlaus
2015-09-16, 10:18 AM
What are all of you doing here? You were a dream I had last night. There is no chance that this could be real, unless the crusty custardfolk learned to invert reality with a disruption to space-time... But you don't look like you are composed of custard... Hmm... Interesting...

Rorschach look at her with wide eyes: " Are you sure you don't mean the mayonnaise brothers? They could cause a breech in reality if its them..."

You are not sure if the duo are kidding or not, since Rorschach humor is deadpan.

" Anyway, Mister Dragon here said it was a shared dream. He had those experience before too... He could very well be the culprit but I still don't get the purpose. I am thinking the filly was the source of it and trying to warn us of incoming trouble. The dream felt too real for her to be simply imaginary too... "

He was pondering all that, seemingly thinking outloud. After her outburst, he look at the seamare and her son: " Madam, I would suggest to not swear and yell in front of your son. It seem likea poor exemple to give and your son is clearly sad by your own actions."

igordragonian
2015-09-16, 10:26 AM
Tear Wave sighed. "I know I know. I just REALLY need my coffee, and seeing ponies and iguenas who plotting to drive me mad, getting me nervouse." she said, looking at the others with suspicioun.
"You all... I'v seen you... what trick are you pulling on me?!" she hugged defensivly, her son

Master Waldo
2015-09-16, 11:58 AM
Velvet
Velvet rolls over in her bed at the sound of knocking. "Uuugh...just let me sleeeep" she mutters to herself. She buries her head into her pillow as the knocking continues. Eventually she gives up and shouts "Fine, fine, I'm up!"

She spends a few minutes getting herself ready, brushing her teeth, her mane, and so on. The strange dream she'd had last night bothered her, but she did her best to put it at the back of her mind. She grabbed a small piece of wood and a knife, and began whittling a toy pony as she walked out of her room and toward the voices downstairs.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-16, 06:19 PM
Blaise just walks away as he rubs his eyes.

None of you get it.

igordragonian
2015-09-16, 06:25 PM
"Get what?! Ha?! don't play mysteriouse with me, Mister Iguena!" Tear Wave groaned.
"Would somepony explain... who should I run over to stop those stupid dreams?!"

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-16, 06:27 PM
"First off miss mermare you will need to calm down, next I would recommend following what the manager has asked if us."

igordragonian
2015-09-16, 06:55 PM
"HOW DID YOU CALLED ME?!" she yelld startled.
She narrowed her eyes, and hugged defensivly her son.
"I warn you..."

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-16, 06:57 PM
You have more to worry for your son with your current actions then mine. I won't harm a child ever. So I ask once more before i get to the stairs would you like help Ma'am. Blaise was already a few feet away by this point.

Emmerlaus
2015-09-16, 07:09 PM
Our little changeling in disguise didnt quite understood: " Seamares are on good terms with the rest of Equestria, I don't understand why you would feel the need to hide this. But still, I suggest you accept one of us help. We don't want breakfast, or your coffee, to get cold..."

He wait for teh difficult to deal with seamare reaction.

igordragonian
2015-09-16, 07:13 PM
"hmmm..." she looked at the others.
"In case somepony of you thinking to sell me to circus or something." Water Slide sighed.
"Fine. But don't try to touch me." she agreed to get help.

Lentrax
2015-09-16, 07:20 PM
Everypony, please! Catalina exclaims. We have all just been through a very traumatic experience. Now, I suggest we all calm down, go downstairs and eat before we tear each other's throats out!

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-16, 07:21 PM
Yah bad wording there. Blaise says to Catalina as he pushes Tear Waves chair, taking her to breakfast and her desired coffee.

igordragonian
2015-09-16, 07:25 PM
"Thank... you... mister." Water Slide said quitly, almost wishpering.

"So..." Tear Wave chewed her own mane.
"Are you really are a dragon? Fire breathing and all the pakcage?" she asked with a quite tone, but looked tensed, as she was sure, Blaise will throw her away at the stairs.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-16, 07:27 PM
Blaise looks down at the colt, and smiles gently at him, actually looking like a nice guy for once as he does. Blaise simply nods to the colt to acknowledge him.

When the mother talked however. Blaise made sure the descended carefully and smoothly.

Was the dream not convincing? But yes i have always been a dragon. born and raised. Same goes for my brother and my mother.

igordragonian
2015-09-16, 07:32 PM
"I never met a dragons before." she held the arm chair, looking quite tensed.
"Do you eat ponies?"

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-16, 07:36 PM
No, though I do eat meat. I prefer Rubies however. They taste the best in my opinion. Thankfully i have a small stash of them that i have saved for a special occasion.

igordragonian
2015-09-16, 07:40 PM
"I really hope you are honest about this." she said, eyeing him with a doubt.
If I was... 6 years younger I would be so excited to meet a dragon. Now... I simply hoping he won't hurt me and water slide.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-16, 07:44 PM
IF my words are not enough then let my actions be. I am Blaise by the way, may I learn both of yours?

igordragonian
2015-09-16, 07:49 PM
Tear Wave shutted up. But the colt said quite happily. "My name is Water Slide! and my Ma is Tear Wave, Don't... take what she says to heart, Mister." he said.
"She'l really get better after a cup of coffee!"

Dudeons
2015-09-16, 07:49 PM
Crack follows after the ponies and dragon, keeping a safe distance from them. Their semblance to the others in his dream was uncanny, but ponies don't respond nicely to a pony with a pot on his head.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-16, 07:52 PM
Don't worry little Water, i don't do you want to get the cup of joe yourself Ms. Tear, or would you like me to get it?

Emmerlaus
2015-09-16, 08:22 PM
" Our situation is supposed to be temporary. I am sure we could provide you with a coffee maker in your room if we ask for it, the ponies here are so nice and accommodating!"

" Shady Oak " couldn't resist and turned to the pony with a cauldron on his head:

" Im very curious of how you can see with that pot on your head... and when you use it, is it always so destructive? I suppose its a magic item you do not master yet..."

Dudeons
2015-09-16, 10:50 PM
Crack looks up in surprise. Nopony starts conversations with somepony like him.

"Let's just say it's a skill that takes years to master..." Trump says, pointing a hoof in the air as if he was making a point. As he did, he stumbled forward and bumped into the pegasus talking to him.

"Sorry," Crack says, straightening up, "It's still a hassle, but it's much better than the alternative. Long story. Anyways, this pot and I have been together for a loooooooong time, but it's never made an explosion like that before. Which makes sense; I mean, the rocks were all weird there and my hair makes any formula it's added to rather combustible and we were in a nightmare so of course the worst possible thing would happen. I mean, I've been experimenting with this thing for years, but there are no consistencies between formulae. Even if the slightest thing is off, the pot just does crazy things. Like this one time...

Crack continues rambling, having jumped at the faintest sign of someone being interested in his experiments.

igordragonian
2015-09-17, 12:32 AM
"I better take the cofee myself. I don't want to give you a.chance spit in it."she said with a softened.tone.
She also answered the brown pegasus:"They would never do it. They are too lazy for that."

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-17, 12:43 AM
Blaise moves Tears chair to the coffee bar.
"So what brought you here Me. tear?"

igordragonian
2015-09-17, 03:14 AM
Water Slide followed Blaise and his mom. Tear Wave sipped a cup of cofee. She moaned softly with delight closing her eyes.
For a moment she looked so relaxed. She have opened her eyes slowly.
She looked at Blaise eyes, as like she was trying to gaze into his mind.
"Water Slider gotten lonely. I hoped he could find friends... or playmates if to be more acurate. Since there no such thing as friendship."
And she looked at him again. "And what about you, Mister Iguana?" She have asked.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-17, 03:18 AM
"I am just going to glaze over that friendship does not exist thing and skip to, I am here to be a teacher. I hope to help guide the future minds of the young. Since I am immortal I hope to see them change the future for something better."

igordragonian
2015-09-17, 06:24 AM
"Oh. You enjoy controling small minds and shaping them as your own." Tear Wave said such dark words as if it was normal motive for every teacher.
"I... see." She said and sipped more from her cofee.
"And... you also control... our minds through those nightmares?" She asked with such relaxed tone.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-17, 06:32 AM
"Well clear you think so. I wonder if there is anything I could say that you would not try and turn around on me. I mean I know you 'ponies' stick together, but really you don't want a dragon as an enemy."
Blaise says this with no hint of venom. He says it like fact and with peace hanging on his lips.

igordragonian
2015-09-17, 07:00 AM
Tear Wave frowned. "I don't stick together with nopony those days." She finished her cup of cofee, frowned even more to discover that the cup gotten empty already.
"I have machines to build and fix. I don't need friends nor enemies."

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-17, 07:11 AM
"Everyone needs a friend. We are not solitary creatures Dragons and Ponies."

igordragonian
2015-09-17, 08:22 AM
"Need? Well, sometimes there mutual needs. And that how ponies using each other for their intrests. You can call it friendship if you wish." She prepared another cup of cofee. "But it's not magical or even emotional as some foals might believe ." She looked at Water Slide, sadly.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-17, 08:23 AM
"Spoken like someone hurt by there past."

Ishimi
2015-09-17, 09:23 AM
As you finish your discussions, you come into the main dining hall. It's a luxurious room with a table long enough to comfortably seat about twelve ponies. It sits in the center of a large room, leaving about seven feet between the table and the wall.

The room itself is eloquently simple, the floor is a deep brown maple, to match the table, and the walls are an alabaster stone. Bearing images of Celestia and Luna on their trimmings. In each corner is a large white vase with several golden and purple roses. The farthest wall is entirely window, with French doors leading out to a garden within the hospice grounds, separating the garden from the town beyond is a hedge.

Sitting at the table, closest to the Windows, is the unicorn mare, and owner of the hospice: Ms. Gallantry. She smiles warmly as you enter the room and waves her hoof towards the seats all around the table as she speaks.

"Hello, I'm sorry I could not meet with you when you first arrived, but it was dreadfully late. A lady must get her beauty sleep after all! Oh but where are my manners, please, do come sit and eat. We have the best food in all of town in my opinion!" she says with a small, cheerful laugh.

"But I didn't call you down here to talk about food, no I was wanting to learn a little about your lives. Where did you come from, why'd you come to SunnyDale, those sort of things! I'd like to know about my new guests"

igordragonian
2015-09-17, 09:55 AM
Tear Wave didn't answered Blaise. And thankfully, the akward silence was cutted out by Ms. Gallantry.
"Go sweety, here is the food." she said softly to Water Slide.

She frowned, eyeing the hostess.
I don't like her smiles. What does she REALLY want from us? I'll talk fast and get done with that.

"My name is Tear Wave." she said coldly. "I fixing machines, and my son Water Slide need playmates." she said, wrapping her forelegs as trying to defend her privacy.

Dudeons
2015-09-17, 10:43 AM
Crack shudders a little at Gallantry's expression; after last night's dream, smiles just weren't the same. Trying to cover this, Crack tips his pot towards her, like a wealthy gentlecolt would with his top hat.

"Um, I'm Crack Pot. You see, I've been working on a rather peculiar experiment," Crack taps the pot on his head, "And SunnyDale seemed like a nice quiet place to work on it, you know?"

Master Waldo
2015-09-17, 12:53 PM
Velvet
Finally coming downstairs, Velvet yawns widely as she walks into the room. "Sorry I'm late" she mumbles through her whittling knife. "Didn't sleep well, had the weirdest dream...". As she trails off, she looks at what she'd been crafting. It was supposed to be a little earth pony toy, she'd been planning on giving it to that foal she'd seen in the main room last night. Instead, she'd crafted one of the monstrous ponies from her dream. Huh. She quickly stuffed the statuette into one of the pouches on her belt, and went over to grab some breakfast.

As she struck up conversation with Ms. Gallantry, she told her "My business back home failed, not enough interested customers. Wound up just being the town's repairpony instead of what I actually wanted to do. SunnyDale is supposed to be the happiest place around, figured y'all could use a toy shop!"

Emmerlaus
2015-09-17, 03:30 PM
Rorschach chosen his words carefully but he looked natural doing so:

" I hope to maybe find a special somepony or friends, maybe both... This is after all, from what I heard, the happiest place in Equestria..."

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-17, 03:38 PM
Blaise smiled back at Ms. Galantry, but did not actually answer her question, instead he gave a question.

Strange that a hostess would want to learn more of her guest when her guest will always be temporary visitors. Even if they stay in town they won't be her visitor's anymore no?

Lentrax
2015-09-17, 03:52 PM
It isn't at all that strange. After all, it is nice to get to know anypony staying with you, and if you are moving here then it is nice to get to know your future neighbor, isn't it?

igordragonian
2015-09-17, 04:05 PM
"I actually think that Mr. Iguana have a point." Tear Wave said, still with her forelegs wrapped.

Lentrax
2015-09-17, 04:39 PM
I pity you then, for without companionship, without neighbors and friends, the world becomes quite large and very scary, doesn't it. Take this apple, an apple obiedtly hanging in midair This apple came far, from Sweet Apple Acres. To get here,, the journey was treacherous. Oh, so very dangerous. But! she said, snagging the apple out of the air with her teeth. It did arrive! And here t is, sweet, and juicy, and apart from my teeth marks, made in course of objectifying the rather harsh life lessons I am attempting to impart into your... tiny brains.

Where was I? Ah yes, the apple. Here it is, juicy and delicious for you to eat and sit around and do... Nothing. Or you can look at the apple, see that nine of you have taken the first bite of the apple, which was whole, you noted when it removed itself from the wagon from the wagon. So what made these ghost teeth marks? Whose equine molars have graced this fruit!? There, Catalina ends, dropping the apple onto the plate of the sea pony, There is getting to know your neighbors, so you safely assume that none of them can do what I have just done, which was travel back in time and bite that specific apple so it would look exactly that way when you bought it today.

Now do you see why it is so important knowing when Ghenghis Khan likes to take supper?

igordragonian
2015-09-17, 04:49 PM
Tear Wave stared at the apple. She blinked few times.
She narrowed her eyes.
"Did you just said I have a tiny brain?" she frowned. she pushed away the away the apple, with expression of fear and disgust.
"Mommy, can I keep it?!" Water Slide asked with excitment. "Dont you dare to touch that thing!" Tear said to him.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-17, 04:53 PM
"Your metaphors are quite bad I must say. You insult while teaching a lesson that is no way to shape the world. To do as you want."

Ishimi
2015-09-18, 09:30 AM
Ms. Gallantry laughs a bit to herself as you all talk and eat. She nods when any of you make a good point but is for the most part quiet until Blaise questions her altruism. She lets Catalina finish before she speaks.

"Well, that was an... Interesting analogy. But yes, you've rather hit the nail, er, Apple, on the head. But to answer you myself, dear Mr Blaise, I simply want to know who I have with me for the duration of the time you're here, and when you find a place to stay, you'll have Somepony who both knows you, and whom you know yourself. As the leader of our towns committee, I make it my job to know all the happy faces in my town."

she smiles as she looks at you waiting for a response. Before you can say anything a pony walks into the room.

A slightly bashful earth pony mare, in early adulthood from the look of her. She has a soft, light pink coat and a brown mane and tail, her mane is brushed to her right, and trails over her shoulders. Her bright blue eyes look at all of you as she enters and bows slightly. She wears a maids outfit that shows her cutie mark as she bows. It's a small bird, flying upwards. As she lifts her head she speaks to Ms. Gallantry.

"Good morning Mistress, I have something very important to discuss with you!" she says with a hint of worry. "it's about our other guest."

At the word "guest" Ms. Gallantry pushes her seat back and trots over to the pony as she speaks in a slightly raised voice

"Miss Heartsong! I told you to deal with these matters before they got out of hand... Very well then, I'll go see what she wants."

Ms. Gallantry then saunters off to the stairs.

After she leaves, Heartsong turns to you and blushes slightly.

"please excuse the interruption, My Mistress has important matters to attend to."

Emmerlaus
2015-09-18, 01:57 PM
" Miss Heartsong... a very pretty name! "

" I ignored their was other guests then us... Are they getting special treatement of having breakfast served in their rooms? It's a bit of a shame to not see them... Who is that mysterious guest? It makes me curious... Is it a celebrity? "

" Please Miss Heartsong, how many guests Sunnydale has except us? And how a guide will be assignated to us? It's not a permanent thing, right? I do enjoy my freedom..."

Ishimi
2015-09-18, 09:06 PM
Heartsong takes a step back as you complement her. She seems slightly confused. She speaks somewhat nervously.

"I, um... Thank you sir."

As you ask about the guest she stands a bit straighter, evaluating you all.

"We have another guest in our exclusive suite, it's for the more affluent and influential of guests. The one staying now demands privacy, and is quite... Difficult" she then shakes her head as she lightly hits herself. "oh, but I mustn't speak ill of our special guests, I don't want to trouble you at all."

As you ask the last questions she nods.

"excluding you, we have four guests, one of which being our special guest. As for a guide, you're certainly not required to have one, but I'd be delighted to show you around town if it be any of your wish!"

She smiles slightly eagerly as she awaits your answer.

Emmerlaus
2015-09-18, 09:26 PM
Rorschach clap his hooves cheerfully: " Oh, I would love if you could show us around! I have to wake up Watson for it! I left it sleep in my room but Im sure he would love come out for a walk! "

He fly to the stairs: " I'll be right back! "

When he come back, you find out watson is a dog! (his color is grey though lol)

https://40.media.tumblr.com/b31565907133cfa633e74dbf0af857a8/tumblr_n11yi5Kl6t1r77sfho1_250.png

He look like a meek dog, mouth open and beg for food table. Rorschach give him a few things:

" Watson, you would lucky dog, we are gonna take a walk! I present you Miss Heartsong. She will be our guide! "

Rorschach turn to the others: " Do you wanna join us? "

Looking at Water Slide who got puppies eyes: " I can let you pet him, if your mom want to.... He is a very sweet dog don't worry! "

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-19, 07:02 AM
I won't mind joining, but who is this other guest?

igordragonian
2015-09-19, 04:21 PM
Water Slide cheered happily. "Oh! See mommy! A real doggy! A real real one! Not a picture from a book!"

Tear Wave looked at the dog, nervously. "He have sharp fangs, you know..." and putted her foreleg over him, hoping to stop him from aproaching the dog.

"I guess it would harder to kidnap me, if we'll move in a group..." she said with growing nervousness

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-19, 04:24 PM
Don't worry Ms. Tear I won't let anything happen to you or your son while we are shown the town.

igordragonian
2015-09-19, 04:29 PM
"It's not making me feel safer, but thanks for your mm... suggestion." she said with a nervouse smile.
Water Slide got himself released.
"WATER SLIDE!" she called after him.
Water Slide galloped toward Watson, and stared at him as he was some rare magical creature.
"Is he real?" he have asked with excitment.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-19, 04:31 PM
It is ok Ms. tear you can still see him, he is not running away.

igordragonian
2015-09-19, 05:01 PM
"It won't help if it bite him!" she said with fear.
"WATER SLIDE! It's dangerouse!" she have called.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-19, 05:03 PM
Blaise puts a claw on Tear's shoulder.

It is fine, you can't be afraid of every little thing, or control every detail. Don't worry please.

Emmerlaus
2015-09-19, 05:16 PM
Watson actually lick Water Slide hooves and wag his tail. He put himself on his back, showing his belly to be rugged and petted.

" Shady Oak " smile: " See? When a dog act like that, it mean he wanna be petted. A dog is aggresive if he show his teeth and growl. "

Saying so, he start petting Watson and let Water Slide join him.

" Miss Tear Wave, my dog Watson is well trained, he wont bite unless I order him to. And I only order it for self-defense.And I wont let him bite your son, be at ease. "

igordragonian
2015-09-19, 05:34 PM
Tear Wave growled at Blaise:"Don't touch me!" and pushed his claw away.
She breathed heavily, looking at him with fear and anger.
Tear's attention returned to Water Slide who seemed really happy to pet Watson's belly.
She smiled a forced grin. "Yes... I... see..."

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-19, 05:35 PM
Blaise just looked at Tear curiously. His theory was taking on more weight now.

Ishimi
2015-09-19, 07:17 PM
Heartsong trots over and pets your dog as she speaks

"oh, what a cute little puppy! I'd love to have him along with us."

She then walks over to Tear Wave and smiles sympathetically

"If it helps, I could stay close and assure nopony touches you. And if any of you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask."

As she finishes she walks over to the glass doors and pushes them both wide open, letting in a crisp autumn breeze. A single, red leaf falls to the ground gently, signifying that the season is beginning.

"Now then, where should we go first?"

Emmerlaus
2015-09-19, 07:32 PM
" How about you make us visit the possible place we could possibly live? Im curious to see what the residential areas have to offer... Cmon Watson, follow me! "

Watson raise up and then follow diligently, not even needing a leash.

igordragonian
2015-09-20, 02:51 AM
"Wait for me Mister. Watson!" Water Slide cheered and walked after the dog.
Tear Wave stared with a barely controled worry.
"Hmm.. what? Ohhh... that... would be.. apreciated." She said.with her eyes following her son.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-20, 02:52 AM
Blaise takes Tear's chair, so she and he can follow the group.

igordragonian
2015-09-20, 03:01 AM
"Why are you helping me, Mr. Iguena?" She looked at Blaise.
"I'm not going to pay you for this." She added with a mutter.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-20, 03:04 AM
I don't expect it Ms. Tear. I am simply wanting to help another being is all.

igordragonian
2015-09-20, 05:25 AM
T "I highly doubt it." Tear Wave said to Blaise and wrapped her forelegs.
"But I guess I don't have a choice." She muttered.
"This is how mommy say thank you." Water Slide explained cheerfully.

Ishimi
2015-09-20, 09:30 AM
Heartsong laughs a bit to herself as she watches the two of you.

"now then, we'll head to the closest residential area, as per request."

She walks through the garden, opening a dark metal fence that was partially hidden in the flowering shrubs, and takes a step into town square.

As you step out after her you see the town in light for the first time, it was already dusk when you first arrived last night, and you couldn't see much as the path to the front door was covered in trees. Now, as you see the town, it's much busier than one would expect of a country town. Ponies from all trots of life canter about buying produce, making small talk, and generally going about their business.

Heartsong walks past them and follows a small cobblestone path into the nearby woods.

Master Waldo
2015-09-20, 03:45 PM
Velvet
Velvet looks up from the circus tent she had been crafting out of her oatmeal (complete with berry ponies and almond clowns!) and realizes the others are leaving the room. She takes a big bite out of her oatmeal tent and rushes after them.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-20, 03:49 PM
Thank you Water, and thank you Ms. Wave for letting me be your muscle today. Blaise says as he pushes the chair. however when Heartsong goes down a path through the forest Blaise gets confused.

Ms. Heartsong were we not going to the town?

Emmerlaus
2015-09-20, 04:30 PM
Rorshack waited a bit outside for the late pony:

" Glad you weren't left behind! "

He wink at Velvet before going forward.

" I wonder where we are going as well... Is the residential area seperate from the commercial area here? "

Ishimi
2015-09-20, 06:57 PM
Heartsong stops short and looks to you with a skeptical expression, but still speaks in happy tones.

"Well of course we're going to stay within the town limits. Why would we need to leave?

She then turns back around and continues

"There's not a specific ' residential district' per say. Most ponies either sleep at their workplace, such as Mistress Gallantry and myself. But there are a few areas that are more common for those with individual houses. The area we're currently headed towards is a lovely area at the base of the Stone Pony mountain. Within the Goodberry woods."

She stops to make sure you're still listening

"Did you know that long ago, SunnyDale was actually several different towns? They all were nestled within the province of Sunny Valley, and were all competing for one another's resources. But after decades of it, they finally broke out into a bloody conflict that lasted for nearly three years. Many ponies died. Eventually they decided that a truce needed to be struck, and eventually that led to the unification of SunnyDale! Sadly most of the records and specifics of the deal were lost, but they put many measures in place to assure peace and happiness between citizens."

Emmerlaus
2015-09-20, 09:18 PM
Rorschach find it strange... she didnt feel happy at the thought we wanted to leave...

Maybe she cares about one of us more deeply then I thought? Interesting... Maybe I should start a shipping journal...

He decided to investigate:

" Oh, what kinds of mesures were put in places Miss Heartsong? Some form of regulations perhaps we should know as well? "

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-20, 09:31 PM
Blaise kept his thoughts to himself, though he could not help, but blurt out.

Typical, you ponies really are terrible at War.

Ishimi
2015-09-20, 10:10 PM
Heartsong taps her muzzle thoughtfully.

"Come to think of it, I don't really know for sure what the measurements are, but whatever it is it's certainly working!"

She then looks at Blaise confused

"I'm not entirely sure what you mean sir. Why would anypony want to be good at war?"

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-20, 10:31 PM
People think being good at war means killing the most. But being good at war means knowing your enemy, being able to think head of them. getting them to lose before they have even begun. To win a war without a single casualty that is true victory. Blaise eyes Heartsong strongly as he seems to look through her.

igordragonian
2015-09-20, 11:56 PM
Ter Wave looked over Blaise
"You sure, making yourself exprienced." She said with a frown.
"But if you really are..." she grinned. "You weren't on the winning side"

Emmerlaus
2015-09-21, 01:08 AM
" Well I guess it must not be important then, if their is no special rules to follow... "

Of course, he want really thinking that... But he didnt want to attract unwanted attention yet...

Completly immersing himself in Sureluck Hoove fiction, the changeling was trying desesperatly to find something worthy of his attention... This dream, for starter, was very particular and he couldnt wait to establish contacts with local critters to find that filly...

But he couldn't rush it. He had to act his part.

Turning to Tea Waves: "Miss, you know nothing of Mister Dragon past. And I believe what he say is wise. Intelligence and wisdom can prevent conflict or stop them without bloodshed... "

igordragonian
2015-09-21, 02:38 AM
"I simply tired of ponies or what ever Mister Iguena is looking down on me." She said with a grumble.
"I think Mister Iguena is cool!" Water Slide said. "So... you are a hero?!" He have asked with an excitment.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-21, 07:57 AM
Blaise looks down to Tear.
"I don't look down on you or anyone else."
He then looks to Rorschach and Water.
"Thank you both. I never thought of myself as a hero or wise before."

Master Waldo
2015-09-22, 02:08 PM
Velvet
"Miss Heartsong, do you know of anyone who would know those rules? It seems like they're worth knowing if we're going to live here." Velvet asked, as she bounced around the group. She'd never met a dragon or a merpony before today, so it promised to be a great day (odd dream notwithstanding). She had lots of questions for them, but figured it would be best to wait until they weren't busy.

Ishimi
2015-09-22, 10:40 PM
Heartsong contemplates Blaise's comment on war

"Fair point I suppose, but it's not really a war if there's no skirmishes or casualties. I can certainly see your point though."

She then looks to Velvet and Rorschach in regards to the rules.

"Well I believe it would make sense that Ms. Gallantry should know, she makes sure to know these sorts of things."

As she says this you pass the final little store on the forest road, and come upon one of the residential areas. It's a large clearing with several cottage homes, most of which are of a respectable size, but still designed with the grove in mind. Behind the cottages is a sheer wall of smooth grey stone, with several gold and silver veins running up its sides. A few ponies mill about between houses, or sit at tables made from lumber, sipping tea.

Heartsong smiles at somepony who'd been reading in the shade of a tree, they smile back and both of them wave.

"Well, here it is!"

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-22, 10:44 PM
Ah i see, I was actually hoping to find a home along the seashore? I have a deed infact, but I can't find it?

Emmerlaus
2015-09-23, 11:55 AM
" Ooooh, interesting! Are all ponies here guests from outside? They are the ponies I would most likely love to have as neighbor, you know, for adaptation sake. But wait, is their a risk of the mountain wall collapsing? Hummm... In that case, if that house is available, I would gladly take it! "

Rorschach is pointing at a house near the forest. On top of a hill, it seemed tall enough to overlook the forest and this grove, as well being away from the rest of the cottage houses for some reasons.

If they was at war, I was thinking making it a guard house in the past. The point is the strategic location for Rorschach: near the forest, above a hill so easy to see those who are coming, with maybe a alarm tower with bell on the top if it was really a guard house.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/small-guard-house-norway-beautiful-scandinavian-rocky-path-bright-green-field-41033877.jpg

ALSO, making the beach nearby but on a other side of the forest would allow us to regroup if needed :smallwink:

Master Waldo
2015-09-23, 02:11 PM
Velvet
"This looks quite lovely, thank you Miss Heartsong."

igordragonian
2015-09-23, 03:45 PM
"I need to be close to the Seashore... I got..." she looked supicouly at the others. "Important stuff there."
"Our submarine?" Water slide asked.
"Hush little one!"

Dudeons
2015-09-23, 04:46 PM
"I didn't have much in mind for a home," Crack says, rubbing the pot on his head, "Just something that's not too close to anypony. Worst case scenario and all."

igordragonian
2015-09-23, 04:59 PM
"Are you really are... that desturctive as have you been on the... dream?" she asked with fear.

Dudeons
2015-09-23, 05:07 PM
Crack chuckles humorlessly, crossing his front legs nervously.

"N-no, nothing quite on that level. However, I'm confident that this thing could do something like that if it only got the right formula. Better safe than sorry, you know?

igordragonian
2015-09-23, 05:41 PM
"Well... it impressive, you have managed to survive so far."

Dudeons
2015-09-23, 06:10 PM
"Err, yeah. I'd say I'm pretty lucky to still be in one piece. Lots of crazy stuff comes out of this thing, you know?"

Master Waldo
2015-09-23, 06:13 PM
Velvet
"What kind of stuff? Fun stuff? Like puppets? And stuffed bears? And wooden soldiers? And trains? Any bouncy balls? Or..." She continues like this for several more seconds, circling Crack Pot and bouncing as she thinks of new things to ask about.

igordragonian
2015-09-23, 06:17 PM
Tear Wave's eyes followed Velvet's jumps. "I think more a look varied kinds of doom."
Wave Slider turned to Crack:"Yes?! Can you pull toys from your hat!?"

Emmerlaus
2015-09-23, 06:24 PM
Rorschach laugh: " Well you sure love toys Miss Velvet! I doubt toys are the "crzay" things that come out of his pot however. "

Ishimi
2015-09-23, 06:35 PM
Heartsong laughs at your conversation and speaks

"Well that would be fun! We actually have need of a toymaker here."

She then turns to Rorschach and addresses his earlier question.

"I believe that house is one that is listed, yes. The asking price was about... Two hundred bits?"

Dudeons
2015-09-23, 06:45 PM
"Fun stuff, huh?" Crack repeats, pulling out a massive leatherbound book from his vest. The front cover has 'Enchiridion' written in big fancy letters with bright green ink. The bottom of the cover has smaller, spidery writing that says 'Property of Crack Pot' in the same kind of ink. Crack sets it down, flipping through pages.

"Fun, fun, fun..." Crack murmurs, pouring through the book, "Aha!"

Crack flips the pot off of his head and starts searching through his vest. He pulls out some odd components; a dead grasshopper, some grass clippings, and a couple dandelions. He dumps them in the pot and puts the lid on.

"Um, this isn't much of a toy," Crack says, "But I think it should be fun, you know?"

Requesting spell.

Abracadabra!
Target: Individual
Range: Touch
Duration: Sustained
Effect: Forge
Subject: Animal
Spell Level: 8 (Simple, DT 5)
Description: A cute little bunny appears in the Alchemy Pot.

Casting: [roll0]+2

Emmerlaus
2015-09-23, 06:47 PM
Rorschach is surprised she knows the exact prices for it...

It's not like he wasn't prepared for it though... He had collected enough to buy 3 houses here if he wanted...

" The price is not a problem... but one question, where is the beach? A beach house could be interesting as well, if its close to the forest... "

I'll take the house unless we should all live close to each other somehow.

igordragonian
2015-09-23, 06:49 PM
Tear Wave dragged Water Slide and hugged him protectivly.
"Don't do your doom crazy stuff HERE!""

Emmerlaus
2015-09-23, 07:00 PM
Rorschach see the bunny appear from the pot. Watson go sniff it too.

" Well hello little one! Are you Crack Pot's pet? "

igordragonian
2015-09-23, 07:56 PM
Water Slide jumped from Wave's foreleg.
"Wooow! A bunny! Just like the tales!" he stared with amazment, walking closer and closer.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-23, 07:59 PM
Blaise was ignoring the group as he stared at the silver and gold veins in the mountain, something about that spoke to Blaise. He also ignored the group since he himself was ignored.

Dudeons
2015-09-23, 11:53 PM
Lifting the lid from the pot, Crack presents the bunny that just appeared. He takes it out of the pot, checking it for anything that shouldn't be on a bunny. Once he's sure that it's normal, Crack holds the bunny out to Water Slide.

"You wanna hold him?" Crack asks with a smile, "Um, that is, if your mom's OK with it, you know?"

Master Waldo
2015-09-24, 01:29 PM
Velvet
Velvet's zooms over to Heartsong when she hears her remark about the toymaker.

"Really? Well aren't you just in luck! I happen to be an expert toymaker. Well, I will be. I am, but I will be better. I was a toymaker back home, but nobody wanted toys, only farm tools and chairs and horseshoes and boring things. I mean, I can make all of those really good too, but it's not as fun, you know? But I love making toys and seeing ponies play with them. One time, I was working on a Super-Duper ball, which is like a Super Ball, which is like a regular bouncy ball, but it...."
She continues her story for several minutes, not even noticing if anyone is paying attention to her.

igordragonian
2015-09-24, 01:36 PM
Tear Wave looked at Blaise... wondering if the sights of this place reminded him of something... her wandering thoughts was cutted as Water Slide had a chance to hold a bunny.
"Mommy? Please?"
Tear Wave glared at the bunny. "I guess... that would be ok..." she said with hesitation, while fighting her instinct to say "no".
"Thanks Mommy!" Water Slide cheered and hugged the bunny. "Does he have a name?"

Tear Wave sighed. "Well.. I guess you can produce something not... destructive. It does raising my hopes of survival in this town." Chuckled.

Dudeons
2015-09-24, 04:02 PM
"Um, he just began existing less than a minute ago. He doesn't really have a name, you know?"

Crack puts the book back in his vest.

"Well, the fact is that anything could come out of this pot," Crack says, turning to Tear Wave, "Unfortunately, anything includes both bunnies and explosions. I want to master this pot so I can know exactly how it produces bunnies and how exactly it produces explosions."

Crack looks over at Water Slide cuddling the bunny. Crack smiles.

"That way, I'll know how to do more things like this."

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-24, 04:52 PM
Blaise knew what now what the silver and Gold reminded him of, as he saw Water cuddle the bunny. It made him sad actually, though he physically did not show it, the changling in the group would certainly pick up on the change in emotion.

igordragonian
2015-09-24, 04:55 PM
"Wait," Water Slider stared at the bunny. "You... created him? I thought you... are a magican! Like... those who... pulling a bunny from their hat!"
Tear Wave tried to find a point at Velvet's story. She honestly tried.

Maybe my son.. won't suffer in this town after all?

Emmerlaus
2015-09-24, 05:06 PM
Rorschach then turn to the dragon, who he sense is sad.

" Mister Dragon, did you ever consider having a pet? Some classes does have a pet to learn responsabilities and how to take care of one... Or have one yourself too! You seem like the type who cares about the innocent ones..."

Dudeons
2015-09-24, 05:15 PM
Crack laughs, a real laugh this time.

"That's what the pot does," Crack explains to the little colt, "You put three things in it, close the lid, and when you open it you'll find something completely different inside."

igordragonian
2015-09-24, 05:21 PM
"Is that... magic? Or...an alchemy?" Tear Wave got intrested.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW!" Water Slider bursted from excitment. "Can I try it?!"

Dudeons
2015-09-24, 05:48 PM
"Oh nonononnonononononononono!" Crack exclaims, sliding the pot towards himself with one hoof, "Unless you know exactly what you're doing, the results could be disastrous!"

Crack flips the pot onto his head, shuddering slightly from nervousness.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-24, 05:52 PM
Rorschach then turn to the dragon, who he sense is sad.

" Mister Dragon, did you ever consider having a pet? Some classes does have a pet to learn responsabilities and how to take care of one... Or have one yourself too! You seem like the type who cares about the innocent ones..."

A responable person also knows what is within his abilities. I can not handle an animal at the moment. I simple need to get my feet on the ground first.

igordragonian
2015-09-24, 05:54 PM
Water Slider:"What?! but... I want to create more exotic earth critters! Squirrels! cats! parasprites!" He hugged the bunny too tight?

"Sweety... just.. listen to Mister Crack about this... and don't crash the poor wierd critter." Tear Wave scolded him.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-24, 08:06 PM
Blaise moves and takes the bunny from Water before the bunny bites him to escape. He then gently holds the creature in his claws as he pets it gently.

Water Slide you need to be careful with animals smaller then you. You can easily hurt them, and if you are not careful they will bit you to escape.

igordragonian
2015-09-24, 08:09 PM
"Oh." Water Slide said with folded ears. "Sorry, Mister bunny." he said.
Tear Wave said:"Thank you Mister Iguena." and looked away.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-24, 08:14 PM
Now if you hold him gently I will give him back.

igordragonian
2015-09-24, 08:19 PM
Water Slide nodded, hurriy.
"I'll be super duper gentle!" he promised.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-24, 08:22 PM
Blaise smoothly as to not disturb the bunny, hoofs him to Waterslide. Blaise smiles at Water.

See no harm done. You are a good kid Water Slide.

Emmerlaus
2015-09-24, 08:27 PM
Rorschach smile:

" And you are a good dragon... Blaise. When you want it though... "

He smile at the Dragon with appreciation for his kindness toward the bunny and Water Slide.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-24, 08:31 PM
Thanks Mr. "Pony."

Emmerlaus
2015-09-24, 08:39 PM
Thanks Mr. "Pony."

Rorschach smile wholehearthy: " If you need help settle down, just say so ok? I'll help."

He turn to Tear: " Same for you miss. I know it must be difficult in your condition. I'll help you too! And Water Slide, I think the rabbit is confused of where he is. "

He get on the bunny level: " Mister Bunny, welcome to Sunnydale! I know you must be feeling confused but you only have friends here, don't worry!"

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-24, 08:44 PM
really all i need is to find this address.Blaise says as he pulls out a envelop from his magic satchel.

igordragonian
2015-09-25, 09:39 AM
Wave Tear smiled warmly at her son's joy.
'Thank you for your offer, Mr. Dogpony." She sais in formal tone.
She perked her ears and looked at Blaise with suspicioun. "You sure have schemed well~ this adress not far from... my workshop."

Ishimi
2015-09-25, 09:48 AM
Heartsong nods semi confusedly as she tries to follow all of your conversations, she then addresses Rorschach first

"Well I'm not the one that sells the houses, so you'll need to inquire with the landlord of this district. The beach is actually on the near opposite side of town from here."

She then addresses velvet

"Well, a toymaker as lively as you is certain to make ponies happy!"

And lastly, Blaise

"Well we could head over there now, if you'd like. It's a lovely area."

Emmerlaus
2015-09-25, 11:35 AM
" Ok, Let's go for the beach then! You wanna follow us Mister Bunny? Im sure your caretaker Water Slide would love that! "

Rorschach smile: " That bunny could use some exercice Water Slide. Don't forget he is not a plushie. I think he will follow you around just fine..."

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-25, 08:43 PM
Blaise looks down to the mermare with a confused expression.

I did not scheme. I inherited this land or building, what ever it is from one of my family. All I really knew was it was by the water, but i guess if we are neighbors that won't be a bad thing.

Blaise then smiles at Tear, before turning to Rorschach.

Sounds like a good plan.

igordragonian
2015-09-26, 03:34 PM
Tear Wave mutters. "I guess, we'l survive."

Water Slide smiled. "Oh. Ok! If you say so, Mister!" he said to Rorchach, and let the bunny go.

Ishimi
2015-09-28, 10:14 PM
Heartsong nods and begins weaving through the path you came from, it's a bit into the afternoon now. Along the trail you see a few woodland critters scampering about on there way home.

A chipmunk scurries to the middle of the path and drops an acorn, Heartsong picks it up and rolls it over towards the chipmunk. It looks at the nut and quickly grabs it before darting into the forest.

As you watch it disappear in the trees a chill travels up your spine for some reason... You have that distinctive feeling of being watched...

You see a pair of luminous green eyes for just a moment, but they quickly disappear in the darkness of the foliage.

Heartsong doesn't seem to notice anything amiss.

igordragonian
2015-09-29, 06:20 AM
Tear Wave's pupils shrinked. Her eyes widened like bowls, her ears folded and she gasped. It was clear that she was in terror.
"CANNIBALS! GOAT LICKERS!" she screamed in sudden. She stared at Water Slide and the group.
She... trustes them. At least not to hurt Water Slide right away.
"I'LL SHOW THEM TO FOLLOW US!" She pulled a lever and proppelor started to move at the back of her seat~ the wheelchair moved at the direction wich she have seen the eyes.
"I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET IT, SNEAKY VERMINS!"
Water Slide simply... sighed.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-29, 07:12 AM
Blaise puts a claw on Tear's shoulder as she sat there. He glared in the direction of the feeling of the eyes. If Tear were to look up at him she would tell his was concentrating on what was watching them, but he did not want her to be to over zealous.
So if this property just over this ridge Ms. Heart?

igordragonian
2015-09-29, 04:40 PM
Tear Wave stared at Blaise, glaring with rage. "I dont want to hurt you! I need to cpature those hooligans!" she growled at him

Emmerlaus
2015-09-29, 04:47 PM
Rorschach was curious but after seeing the over the top reaction of Tear Wave, and considering the presence of the foal, it was better to left the matter alone... for now. However, now, the house near the forest seem even more tempting and dangerous in the same time to live in...

" Miss Tear Wave, let's not make things difficult for our guide. Maybe she knows what kind of being it was... " He turn to her: " Right, Miss heartsong? "

I wanna know what the chipmunk was feeling near Heartsong and same for the eyes, taking a action to do so.

It was decided I would need to spend a action if I wanna do so for this game btw, to not ruin the plot.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-29, 04:50 PM
Blaise looked down at Tear, then gave a gaze as he looked to Water, before returning to Tear. You should not be in a rush, patients is better then fury.
He clearly was saying she should better wait and be here for her child rather then run off and leave him with strangers.

igordragonian
2015-09-29, 04:53 PM
She looked at the forest, and then at her foal. Her eyes traveled between them with deep internal struggle. She sighs, and putting back the lader.
Water Slide looking at Blaise nodding, to show his gratitude.

cavalieredraghi
2015-09-29, 04:55 PM
Blaise gives Tear a gentle smile before removing his claw from her shoulder. He then returns to looking at Ms. Heart.

So Shall we continue?

Ishimi
2015-09-30, 02:27 PM
Heartsong stares at you all in confusion

"creature? It was a chipmunk. They're not all that uncommon...?"

She then addresses tear wave

"and certainly not some hooligan you should go chasing into the forest."

She then turns around and shakes her head dismissively as she begins trotting down the path once more.

"Yes, Blaise, it's only a bit further. We should make it before nightfall. Oh! You'll get to see the sunset!" she says excitedly, "The bay is absolutely wonderful during the sunset, I've only seen it once. Miss Gallantry doesn't allow me to be out past curfew..."

igordragonian
2015-09-30, 02:37 PM
Tear Wave muttered. "There WAS a hooligan."
"Curfew?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.
"What is a curfew?" Water Slide asked.

Emmerlaus
2015-09-30, 05:46 PM
" Oh? Why a curfew? Does it mean I cant invite you to have a ice cream cone while watching the sunset if it break your curfew then? "

He look at Heartsong with interest... While some might think he is interested in her, he is mostly interested in what she have to say about it...

After all, why a curfew for a growth-up pony?

Ishimi
2015-09-30, 11:21 PM
Heartong blushes rather profusely at the prospect.

"I... I don't know. The curfew is to keep us safe! It's just... I don't... I don't know why!"

She shifts awkwardly, in an embarrassed fashion.

"I've never seen the sunset with anyone else... I think it would be nice... But miss Gallantry would never permit it.

She looks down at the ground

After a brief moment of silence you hear the calming sounds of ocean waves. A bit further and you see the architecture of the buildings quickly beginning to resemble the bright colors of a beachside boardwalk. You pass by a large, white-brick store with sky blue coverings over the walkway, most ponies are heading home, but a few are still hanging about.

To your left is a beautiful beach view. The sand is almost as white as the buildings, and the water a brilliant blue. There are only a few wispy clouds in the sky, and the sun is nearing it's setting. The sky is just beginning to show hints of orange.

A seagull flies by and coos noisily, breaking Heartsong's apparent train of thought.

Without looking away from the ocean she says quietly

"I'd love to see the sunset..."

igordragonian
2015-10-01, 02:23 AM
Tear Wave looked at Heartstrong sadly. As she have reminded her... far past memories.
Water Slide. "I don't get it... it doesn't make sense. Right...?" Looked at the other grown up.
"Shhhh dear" Tear Wave stroked his mane. She looked at the sea. "If you wish... I'v got my own place ready. I... could use mare to talk to in dinner. So... you can stay here and see the sunset..." her voice gotten very soft but she added with a mutter:"if you got nothing better to do." Water Slide stared shocked at his mom

Emmerlaus
2015-10-01, 02:37 AM
Rorschach look at Tear Wave and Heartsong... He concentrate on knowing what Heartsong is feeling:

[roll0] + 2

" Miss Heartsong, I already proposed to help Miss Tear Wave moving in her new place. How about you help her out as well? You can always say you lost track of time, right? Beside, I'll stay with you to protect you if anything happen on the way back! "

His voice is caring and he really feel sorry for her... He don't know why she feel obligated to follow such a silly rule.

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-01, 07:23 AM
Blaise looked to the surrounding area for his property yet he still did not find it he was slightly disappointed at this, but he decided to focus on something else. He grabbed Rorschach and pulled the buy to the side away from the orhers. Here he could talk to him in private.

"For a hug you lack the subtly granted to you naturally by your race. You should know better then to fly with another's heart like that especially an innocent maiden like Heartstrong."

Emmerlaus
2015-10-01, 11:06 AM
Rorschach is surprised... but suppress a laugh ans whisper back, making sure to hide his lips from the others then Blaise:

" Then it mean you didn't see my true motives. If I wanted to be fed, I would simply ask Watson. His love and loyalty for me have no equal and he is actually become worry about me if I don't feed of him. Im not thinking about myself here, Im concerned about her. What she is feeling is enough for me to be concern about her well being. Mr. Dragon, please trust me: she keep so much inside that it's scary. I wanna help her... "

Rorschach is sincere in every words he said to Blaise. From what you say in the dream, you realize now he is the kind of pony who wanna help anypony else in trouble. Whether or not he have the capacity to help is a other matter though...

(I would say if you can roll a simple Heart (psychology or sense motive) roll, you can guess that while he is sincerely concerned and willing to help those in trouble, maybe his curiosity is what should be tamed, rather then his hunger)

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-01, 04:34 PM
Blaise's Tail cracks down on the earth as his retractable spikes shot out and pierce the ground.

It does not matter what your intentions are Bug, you hurt any pony in any way, and well. Blaise does not answer verbally, instead Rorshach can feel a ocean of malice, blood, and violence through his Empathy. Blaise just stands over the bug as he glares down at him, his ability to switch from a calm helpful teacher, to a vicious and blood chilling monster was simply terrifying.Metaphysically however it felt like Rorshach was at the edge of true and unknowing destruction. As soon as the bloodlust and despair came it was gone again.

Do I make myself clear.

Emmerlaus
2015-10-01, 04:51 PM
Even as Blaise try to be intimidating, Blaise is surprised to see " Shady Oak" is not intimidated to the slightest.

" You really are bad at judging a character mister Dragon. No wonder you only trust innocent childrens. "

He then point out to Tear Wave and Water Slide, who he didn't notice was watching. You also notice something else: Watson is biting your tail but his teeth cant penetrate your scales.

" Shady Oak " just take Watson off Blaise and say:

" Don't worry, Mister Dragon was just worried about something. He won't be violent. It was just a misunderstanding... "

You realize that slamming your tail attracted lots of attention...

Ishimi
2015-10-01, 05:11 PM
Heartsong smiles at tear wave at her invitation.

"I'd love to, but I couldn't stay out that late, miss Gallantry would be furious. Thank you very much for your offer though... I just can't."

She then addresses Rorschach

"I really don't think it would be a good idea."

She then jumps slightly as Blaise's tail crashes into the ground. She looks with wide eyes at the spikes and seems to be genuinely frightened.

Dudeons
2015-10-01, 05:22 PM
Crack jumps a bit at the thud of Blaise's tail. He turns towards the source of the sound, nervously lifting his pot's brim to see the source of the commotion.

Emmerlaus
2015-10-01, 05:27 PM
" Shady Oak " go to Heartsong:

" Don't worry, his beef was with me, not you. And its over, don't worry. How about you tell us how much time we have before we have to go back? Since we cant help Tear Waves before the curfew happen, we will have to return to the inn right? Its not like I bought a home yet anyway... "

He hopes by distracting her with his confidence, she wouldn't be as afraid anymore.

igordragonian
2015-10-01, 05:29 PM
Blaise's tail made Tear Wave gasp with fear, and hug Tear Wave protectivly.
"Are you trying to give me a heart attack, Mr. Iguena?!"
She took a deep breath. "I think I'm gonna chat with your boss. She annoy me a lot." She said frowned

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-02, 01:02 PM
Blaise's tail retracts its spikes, as he walks head of the group.

It won't happen again.

Ishimi
2015-10-02, 02:06 PM
Heartsong shifts nervously but continues walking behind Blaise

"The deed for your property... I believe that's the cliff it's referring to."

She points a hoof about a hundred feet to the south at a steep overhang. The drop looks to be about fifty feet, with a rough hewn pathway down one side. It's lip is slightly rounded, with the inside of the curve facing the sea, the water in this area looks perfect for swimming.

The area atop the cliff is wide enough to support two or three houses of admirable size, and still have a decent garden. You see a small boarded up cave entrance off to the side of the path at the bottom, a sign reads

DANGER, DO NOT ENTER

The sun is dipping low on the horizon. Heartsong is watching it attentively.

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-02, 02:10 PM
Blaise looks at the overhang were that is wide enough for multiple houses.

This is it! Perfection! And a cave structure is already here. Well now, my grandfather certainly knows his locales.

Ishimi
2015-10-02, 02:36 PM
Heartsong looks to you in confusion

"Cave structures? What do you mean?"

She then looks to the cave wall with a scrutinizing look, passing over the cave entrance

"I don't see anything."

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-02, 02:41 PM
Oh you will once I finish, now that I know where it is I can work. Blaise rubs his claws together, as he moves towards the cave.

Emmerlaus
2015-10-02, 05:03 PM
Rorschach look at the dragon who is walking away on his own... He wondered if he should help him and follow him or leave him be. he decided to turn to Tear Wave:

" So, which one of these houses is yours, Miss Wave? "

igordragonian
2015-10-03, 01:09 PM
Tear Wave pushed the wheels by herself. She stared at Heartstrong sadly. "Don't trust anypony. Even who seemed great and bright." She said to her softly, maybe even motherly.
"Oh? Mmmm..." she answered hesitatingly to Rorsach.
"Under the water! In yellow submarine!" Water Slide said cheerfully. Tear Wave muttered something.

Emmerlaus
2015-10-04, 12:44 PM
" Shady Oak " frown at Tear Wave words: " But if she doesnt trust anypony ever, she will be all alone. The world is not full of jerks, they are only a very small number of them. "

To Water Slide: " Ohhh, that's awesome! But will you go back to sleep there tonight since we are here? Or you and your mom returning at the inn now? "

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-04, 12:50 PM
Yellow Submarine? Yellow Submarine. Blaise scratches his chin.

That sounds familiar, but i don't know why. He then shrugs.

Anyways, should we get back to the inn?

Dudeons
2015-10-04, 01:05 PM
"Yellow submarine?" Crack says, "Cool!"

igordragonian
2015-10-05, 02:58 PM
"Its better to be alone. Less chances to get hurt. And you are mistaken Mr. Dogpony. Everypony are jerks. Simply there are ponies who hiding it better than others"
Water Slide answered him. "I want to go with you guys! The submarine can wait! Right mom?" He looked at her with puppy eyes.
"Mmmm.." she looked embarrassed from the reactions to the fact she living at submarine. "I guess I could use another night to avoid the chores" she said with a mutter.."Yay!" Water Slide yelled cheerfully

Ishimi
2015-10-05, 04:27 PM
Heartsong looks down

"My mistress is no 'jerk'... She simply wants me to follow the rules. That's reasonable right?"

The sun is just now meeting with the horizon, Heartsong turns away from it with a sigh.

"we'd better head home, it's getting dark."

She begins trotting back, entirely lost in thought.

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-05, 04:41 PM
Blaise once more pushed Tear in her chair. Am I truly a jerk? Blaise does not look hurt rather curious, at Tear, and her next reply.

Emmerlaus
2015-10-05, 04:44 PM
Shady Oak is actually hurt by Tear Wave insult. He lower his head and is in deep thoughts now, just like Heartsong.

(yes, Tear Wave made things ackward :smallwink:)

Dudeons
2015-10-05, 05:06 PM
Crack pulls the pot down a little further over his face, Tear Wave's sudden display of cynicism getting to him.

igordragonian
2015-10-05, 05:13 PM
Tear Wave mutters. "Don't get all emotional on me! It doesnt work on me anymore!" She muttered, but looked guilty.
"We all jerks. Some of us more, some of us less. Yes. Dont act as you think otherwise! And no!that not alright for her to want you to follow the rules! Not if the rules are stupid!"

Water Slide sighed and walked between Crack and Shady Oak and wishpered. "She doesn't mean it..."

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-05, 05:16 PM
Blaise just smiles first at Tear, then Water.

Don't worry your head Water, the other can be bent out of shape, but i don't take your mothers words to heart all the time, just when she truly is nice. Though this time she is right about me.

igordragonian
2015-10-05, 05:32 PM
"Say what?" Tear Wave blinked with surprise.
"You are not a jerk, Mister Iguena!" Water Slide insisted.

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-05, 08:09 PM
You can call me Blaise, not Mister Iguana. Blaise smiles warmly at Water, while being Tear's muscle.

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-06, 07:41 AM
"So ms. Tear why do you come on land in a wheel chair?" Blaise asked.

igordragonian
2015-10-06, 08:29 AM
"Oh. I sorry. Mister Blaise." Water Slide apologized.
Tear Wave groaned at Blaise's question. She looked at Heartatronf. how in name of the worst tsunamis he know what I am? Because I loosened my guard during a dream?! And Water Slide say I'm too paranoid! It seems I'm not paranoid enough!
"Because I don't have hind legs, in case you are blind." She muttered. She wrapped her forelegs as trying to hold on the secret wich wasn't secret anymorw.

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-06, 09:13 AM
"You don't have to apologize little water, as for you ms tear. I just thought mermares like yourself could walk on land by making your tail into legs. We don't,have mermares where I am from."

igordragonian
2015-10-06, 10:04 AM
"Are you out of your lizardly mind, Mr Igurna?! There no such thing as meremares! Its just silly myth of drunken sailors!" Tear Wave said nervously

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-06, 10:29 AM
Blaise was confused now
"I must be I thought I saw something last night in a dream and you were there, but as a mermare. Hmm strange."

igordragonian
2015-10-06, 02:31 PM
Tear Wave looked away. "I dont take responsibilty on your wierd fantasies! I'm simple unlucky earth pony, who managed to lose her legs on her own!"

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-06, 03:08 PM
"I am sorry then please forgive my ignorance."

igordragonian
2015-10-06, 03:10 PM
"Fine. Apology accepted." Tear Wave groaned and avoided his eyes.
Water Slide sighed.

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-06, 03:28 PM
Blaise seems to be purring for a moment. She could almost feel his happiness.

Thank you Ms. Tear.

He then looked to Water.
So Water are you enrolled into school yet?

Ishimi
2015-10-06, 05:10 PM
Before Water Slide has a chance to answer you look up to see you've arrived at the hospice. It's dark now, and the lights of the hospice illuminate your faces with an eerie glow. The garden lights paint the flowers and bushes in an odd green hue.

Through the large glass doors you see the ornate chair that miss gallantry had been sitting in this morning, it's facing away from the door.

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-06, 05:14 PM
Blaise just rolls his eyes, as he sees the chair. He stays close to Tear and Water however, in a semi protective stance.

igordragonian
2015-10-06, 05:22 PM
"Hmmm... Galantry? Are you here?" Tear wave groaned. "I'v got a few seriouse questions for Ma'am!" she said with a mutter.

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-06, 05:23 PM
Blaise takes a quick sniff of the air to try and see if anyone was there.

Emmerlaus
2015-10-06, 06:04 PM
Rorschach go to the chair and inspect it:

(Mind Observation)

[roll0] + 2 (since its detective work)

Ishimi
2015-10-08, 05:12 PM
As you approach the chair it swivels deftly to face you.

Sitting in an odd, cross-legged style, is Miss Gallantry. She wears a sweet smile as she taps the forelg-rest in an even rhythm from some nursery rhyme you can't quite remember. She speaks in a soft tone.

"Well... It seems as though you all have had a little adventure today. How do you like our little town?"

igordragonian
2015-10-08, 05:19 PM
Tear Wave frowned. "Some creep followed us. But I guess not something unusal." she muttered.
"But about that silly curfew we have heard about? I'm not a little filly to be limited like that! I'm not even a criminal!"

Emmerlaus
2015-10-08, 05:23 PM
" It was just a chipmunk Miss tear Wave, you should stop worrying! "

[roll0] + 2 (To sense Miss Gallantry emotions from the start)

" Shady Oak " try to be reassuring.

" I would like to know about that curfew as well, and to know who I can buy a house to... I found one that is interesting for me..."

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-08, 08:47 PM
We did not see your town, we saw where you keep people away from the town. Why don't you explain why you are prying?
Blaise just glares at the house maiden.

Emmerlaus
2015-10-09, 11:05 AM
You suddenly see Shady Oak shake his whole body, his eyes looking with fear and dread at Miss Gallantry. He go fly behind the group and hide there. He is taking a few deep breath to calm himself: " S-sorry, you startled me."

If Blaise look at him, he clearly realize something is wrong...

Dudeons
2015-10-09, 11:22 AM
As eery as the situation was, Crack didn't want to be rude. He tips his pot towards Miss Gallantry.

"The town is quite nice," Crack says, "But, well, as the others pointed out, there are some, err, quirks that aren't very appealing. You know?"

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-09, 05:50 PM
Blaise looks to "Shady Oak." then he looks back to Ms. Gallantry. He gives a very disturbing toothy grin.

So what are you really?
Blaise's words were fully of malice. As he looks big and strong, stronger then most.

[roll0]2+1 strong+1 adv job

Ishimi
2015-10-09, 08:31 PM
Miss Gallantry addresses each of you as you speak; beginning with Tear Wave.

"Well of course you are no criminal! We merely want to keep our precious citizens safe. That is all we've ever wanted."

She then glares at Rorschach as he seems to focus on her. She seems to be calculating something about him along with the rest of you.

She then looks between all of you as Rorschach and Crackpot speak. She seems slightly agitated.

"We all must give a little for the good of all... It just so happens that the cost of safety is eternal vigilance!"

She then stares incredulously at Blaise as he speaks.

"What am I!? How dare you insult me while you are guests in my home! How dare you even THINK to insult me while you are in MY town!?"

You all here the distinct sound of a lock and look over to see Heartsong turning the key on a large padlock on the door. She has a sad, regretful look on her face as a single tear falls to the immaculate marble floor.

Miss Gallantry now speaks in a cold tone as her horn glows

"Come now Heartsong... It would seem our guests are ready for there reeducation."

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-09, 08:38 PM
Ms. Tear, please cover little Water's eyes and ears. He won't to see what I am about to do.

Blaise took a chapter out of his brother's book. With a snap of his claws his whole body burst into flames. His tail's spikes exposed.

Do you know how many changlings I have killed? Do you know how many dragons I have killed? Now I am going to add you to my list. And you are not even going to be near the top.

Blaise blasted forward and slams his tail into Ms. Gallantry.

[roll0]+2+1+adv
[roll1]+2+1+adv

Emmerlaus
2015-10-09, 09:10 PM
Rorschach is nervous, he never fighted in his life! He didn't know what to do! Watson was growling and barked. He had a inspiration:

He then took Water Slide: " Blaise, keep her busy, take her down fast! Watson, don't let Miss Heartsong escape, we need that key! Don't hurt her if you can! I'll bring Water Slide to safety! "

Rorschach fly to his room above with Water Slide, while Watson stay behind and is in attacking position toward Miss Heartsong. He didnt make a move but he was ready to attack if she did something.

(Watson is indeed more trained in combat then he is hahaha! i'll roleplay as Watson for the next round. Im gonna hide Water Slide and come back)

Dudeons
2015-10-09, 09:40 PM
"Oh dear!" Crack exclaims, "Um, I didn't think curfew was that bad, but- oh dear!"

After the mention of 'reeducation' (something that didn't sound good in any way), Crack decided to join the conflict. He flips his pot off of his head, tossing in a grape stem, a shard of glass, and the lid from a water bottle. Slamming the lid on the pot, he slides it along the floor and aims it at the door that Heartsong just locked. Crack opens the pot, using his hooves to keep it aimed on the door.

Requesting spell.

Target: Individual
Range: Seen
Duration: Immediate
Effect: Forge
Subject: Water
Spell Level: 6 (Simple, DT 5)
Description: A torrent of water blasts forth from the Alchemy Pot at a pressure high enough to break doors from their hinges.

Spellcasting: [roll0]

Ishimi
2015-10-10, 12:30 AM
Miss Gallantry is struck with enough force that she slams into the ground and quite literally bounces back and crashes into the table with a muffled pop coming from one of her legs.

After a moment she stretches out her forehoof and lifts her head slightly; her dark, previously well kept, mane now cascaded over her head, covering her face as she coughs blood down onto the table. She speaks in an icy calm tone.

"I've worked much too hard... For far too long... To let some MOODY DRAGON GET IN MY WAY!!"

As she's yelling, Crackpot blasts one of the doors off of its hinges; sending it spiraling into the garden, Heartsong is caught by the force and slams against the nearby wall.

Miss Gallantry however, has also prepared a spell

Lingering Despair (Lesser)

Target: Group

Range: Seen

Duration: Persistent

Effect: Modify, Forge

Subject: Body, Mind, Shadow

Spell Level: 20 (Daunting, DT 20)

Description: A curse is laid upon a group, sapping them of their joy and energy. While in this depressive state, only concentrated effort to fight back against the curse can provide relief (and even then, potentially only temporarily).

[roll0] (retract disadvantages) +4 mind +3 edge +2 adv

Gallantry

From Blaise: [roll1]
Spell price (transfers to Heartsong through a home brew variation of wingman)

Heartsong.

Blast: [roll2]

Spell. 10 Fort 10 will

Ishimi
2015-10-10, 12:32 AM
Her spell fizzles for a moment in sparks at the tip of her horn

Chaotic magic
[roll0]

Emmerlaus
2015-10-10, 12:53 AM
Rorschach had left Water Slide in his room and left him in his room, whispering: " Lock the door and open it only if its me! "

When Rorschach heard the sounds downstairs, he close the door and see the door have being blasted and Miss Heartsong is down on the floor. Without thinking, he help her get up: " Miss, you're not a bad pony, please trust me and get out. This could turn very ugly! Watson will protect you! "

[roll0] + 2 (Banter to convince her to get outside and not interfering)

I can't fight but I can convince Miss Heartsong to at least get outside without fighting. After that, I get back to Water slide and get him out as well. I clearly didnt expect the door to be blasted open.

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-10, 01:44 AM
Blaise picks up the "pony" Ms. Galantry by her neck. Holding her near his face. His claw and fire burning into her.

You dare call me moody, when you are so scare you reveal everything? You dare insult the Inquisitor for dragons. You are under arrest, and will be tried, but those able to judge your crimes accurately. All those you have harmed will be aided in being restored. Blaise swipes his free claw at her horn, to help remove any form of magic.
Say good night.

[roll0]+2+1+adv
[roll1]+2+1+adv

Dudeons
2015-10-10, 02:32 AM
"Very sorry about that, Ms Heartsong!" Crack exclaims, swiping up his pot, "Mr Oak is right. You need to get out of here!"

Harmony bonus on Rorschach's action.

igordragonian
2015-10-10, 02:24 PM
Tear Wave wanted to chase Rorshach and strangle him, but took a deep breath.
Maybe it better that way... my son far from this... and he won't hurt him right away. Right?

Rorsach-
Water Slide whined all the way. "Wait! My mom! She going to freak out! Seriously!"
But.. he obeyed. "Please... don't let the baddies hurt her..." he wishpered before locking the door.

Tear Wave stared frozen as the violence rolled out, her pupils shrinked. Mayne the chair made her feel like a real invalid?
She blinked.
"Mr. Iguena!" she called loudly and pushed her chair fast to his side.
"Put the pony NOW!" she said in commanding tone.
"I would never let my son to learn from a murderder! So put her down, or Princess Amphitrite* will curse me, if I won't ran down your tail until it will look like a school board!"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphitrite

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-10, 02:43 PM
It is a good thing then I am not killing her, just making sure she can't resist arrest.

igordragonian
2015-10-10, 02:45 PM
"I want to question this cannibal-carpet seller! I want her awake!" she demanded.

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-10, 02:46 PM
Then ask away.

igordragonian
2015-10-10, 02:58 PM
"Listen you BABY-SNATCHER-BUTCTHER-BLOODSUCKER-DORYPHORE-EGOIST-FANCY-DRESS-RACIST-GANGOF-THEIF-NANNY-GOAT!"
she bursted into sailor-swears.
"WHAT-IN-THE Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles in a thundering typhoon is wrong with you and this town?!"

Ishimi
2015-10-10, 11:10 PM
Heartsong looks to Rorschach with sad, determined eyes as he speaks.

"I'm very sorry... But I cannot abandon my mistress..."

She then gasps in absolute horror as Blaise holds up Miss Gallantry and proceeds to slash his wicked talons across her horn. It separates as though it were butter being carved by an exceptionally hot knife, into three useless pieces. Blood begins to seep down into her once illustrious fur and drips onto the floor below her.

Miss gallantry speaks between gasps of excruciating pain as she struggles to breathe.

"I... Don't take orders... From you... You... Have no authority here. Learn your place dog! You... Belong... To ME!'

She then turns to Heartsong and shouts

"Ms. HEARTSONG ... DO IT NOW!"

Heartsong clears her throat... And begins to sing in a sweet, caring, and oddly creepy tone...

The sound seems to envelope you in a warm laze.

Paralyzing Blastwave

Target: Area

Range: Heard

Duration: Sustained

Effect: Diminish

Subject: Space, Body

Spell Level: 10 (Average, DT 10)

Description: The caster emits a magical blast wave from her horn stopping any motion in all targeted things, be it inanimate or alive. Living beings seem paralyzed although they still retain their senses. The spell ends when the caster stops concentrating on sustaining it.

[roll0] +3 heart, +1 edge +1 lead pony

Ishimi
2015-10-10, 11:18 PM
As she sings you begin to feel your body going numb

She continues the song as Miss Gallantry limps over and stares derisively down into your eyes.

She simply shakes her head

"You should have left well enough alone..."

She pulls the table cloth over your eyes as Heartsong continues to sing

Theme (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dIYZ1Ej_Dzg)

Character......................... .. Cast

Blaise............................... ..Cavalieredraghi

Rorschach........................ ..Emmerlaus

Tear wave & Water slide... ...Igodragonian

Crackpot.......................... ..Dudeons

EveryPony else................. ....Ishimi

And a guest star appearance of Tarah Strong as that one pony who waved at Heartsong!

ANY SIMILARITIES TO PONIES LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

NO PONIES WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS GAME

MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC AND ALL AFFILIATED TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO HASBRO AND/OR THE RESPECTIVE LICENSE HOLDERS.

Ishimi
2015-10-12, 04:31 PM
-------EPISODE 2-------

Cold.

It is very cold.

You hear wheels creaking and smell a strong, antiseptic stench. You felt yourself being placed on some sort of bed and remember bright lights flashing by as you were wheeled down a hall. Ponies frantically gave orders as they ran around in their odd blue scrubs.

You're sitting alone now. In a dimly lit room strapped into a bed. You feel a cold sensation once again pass over your body and look to see a bag pumping water into you. The monitor beeps quietly and steadily as it has for... You can't quite remember how long.

You've slept at least dozens of times since you were brought here for help. But the lights in the halls are always on, so you can never tell if it's actually night unless they take you outside for a walk.

But that's how life is here at the Fluttershy International Care Hospital, or F.I.C.H as the doctors call it. You get used to it... Eventually. But for the most part things are just a blur. Night turns to day, and back again you are for your therapy.

The door chimes as a cheerful pony comes and gives you a shot to keep you calm. He then wheels you into the courtyard for your "Social time". They insist that recovering patients have plenty of time to make friends with others. You remember hearing that they're having a concert later tonight. Some jazz band you've never heard of.

You look out and see the faces of some vaguely familiar ponies from the Trauma unit, same as you, and see an odd Alicorn from the amnesiac wing.

igordragonian
2015-10-12, 06:21 PM
Tear Wave, looked at the others with hostility.
She have narrowed her eyes.
"Where is Ms. Galantry?" she said, her voice shaked.

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-12, 06:39 PM
Blaise cracks the bones in his neck.

Ms. Tear if you'd think I'd know, then why would I still be here.

igordragonian
2015-10-12, 06:44 PM
"I don't know! Why are we really here?! And who is that guy?!" she pointed at the alicorn.
She narrowed her eyes. "Are you a spy? Huh? Yes?!"

Emmerlaus
2015-10-12, 06:56 PM
Rorschach memory were blurry... but somehow, his grip on reality was good.

Heartsong betrayal had hurted him... badly. He didnt remember exactly what happened but the emotion he had felt was real, he knew it. Also, he didnt know where Watson was... his dog would be so worry about him! At least, he is sure Watson escaped...

When he had woke up in his changeling form, he immediatly resumed changing into Shady Oak again. He didnt switch apparance at all otherwise. This was simply the disguise he was most confortable with... Being in this apparance could help him focus on his souvenir with Watson. That"s how he could manage to remember he fled in time.

Unfortunatly, the rest was blurry. For a while, he had being convinced to be Sureluck Hooves, until the medication toned down. He fed on the ambiant sympathy he felt form the others but it was a flavorless meal.

His tone was filled with sadness: " Miss Tear Wave... I wanted to say it for the longest time but... Where is Water Slide. Is he okay."

chibithepony
2015-10-12, 06:58 PM
looks at Tear with a cold and unsure disposition, as though he is about to remember something opens his mouth then he slowly closes it as any semblance of clarity is lost"Huh...spy? i'm just a patient, they said i was involved in a bad accident even if i was i don't rightly remember..."
He closes his eyes and listens ears twitching at the slightest sound as though it were a habit.

igordragonian
2015-10-12, 07:07 PM
"Wa..water Slide?" Tear Wave's softened. "Th..thank you." she said, unsure. And then glared again at the alicorn.
"likely story! Are you some kind of Nightmare Moon's son or something?!"

cavalieredraghi
2015-10-12, 07:10 PM
Blaise looks at the Alicorn and tries to know if he remembers, him. there are after all so few Alicorns.

[roll0]+1+Adv

Leave him alone for now. Lets focus on leaving. We need to keep an eye on all possible errors, this is not a prison, it is a hospital. It is far easier to break out of.