PDA

View Full Version : Fray Tormenta

Rev666
2015-09-13, 08:11 PM
Ok I've been unable to RP for a while but recently was able to join a game thats gonna be run soon. I'm told its gonna be campaign to see us from levels 1-15 so Ive put a character together and just need some advice.

My concept is basically King from Tekken crossed with Raiden from Mortal Kombat to end up with Fray Tormenta with lightning powers. He's gonna be a wood elf open hand monk/tempest cleric of bahamut (GM gave me the green light on worshipping bahamut and having tempest domain cos he loves my pc idea).

Ive decided on a final result of Monk6/Cleric9 (so i can get wholeness of body from monk and all bonus domain spells from cleric) so I know I'm gonna get ability improvements/feat 3 times but I'm unsure which of two routes to take.

Do I go STR 10, DEX 16, CON 14, INT 10 or 8, WIS 16, CHA 8 or 10 with warcaster and 2 other advances?

...or...

Do I go STR 10, DEX 16, CON 15 (+1), INT 8, WIS 16, CHA 8 with Resilient (CON) and 2 other advances?

The first allows me to hold my holy symbol while using my staff/spear and also get off spells as attacks of opportunity but the second gives me more HP and bigger boost to my concentration checks.

If it helps I plan on being a controller on the battlefield. With my high speed i can run and assist/heal those that it while keeping myself available to blast.

Any help is appreciated and if you need more info then don't hesitate to ask.