PDA

View Full Version : Making Markiplier

JNAProductions
2015-09-13, 08:51 PM
Is it possible to make Markiplier in 3.P? And if so, how?

Xuldarinar
2015-09-13, 08:55 PM

Mark himself or do you want to include Wilford Warfstache in this?

The former would almost certainly be a Human Commoner, perhaps a Human Expert.

JNAProductions
2015-09-13, 08:57 PM
To clarify a little, I want to know what it'd take to reach 7 million plus people in the world of D&D, while having the stats needed to entertain them.

Afgncaap5
2015-09-13, 10:11 PM
To clarify a little, I want to know what it'd take to reach 7 million plus people in the world of D&D, while having the stats needed to entertain them.

Maybe a... maybe a gnomish bard? With, like... the Mark of Scribing from Eberron to transmit data over vast distances? It's a little inexact, though, someone else can probably come up with something better.

Realistically, an Expert with the Mark of Scribing could do it to, now that I think about it. Skills in Perform (Comedy), Perform (Video Game Playing), Craft (Video Editing), Profession (YouTuber) and other such things.

2015-09-13, 10:17 PM
You'd have to bring some d20 Modern into it at some point.

Snowbluff
2015-09-13, 10:19 PM
Nice Nox Avatar. I've been watching Wakfu lately and my roommate has Krosmaster Arena. :smallsmile:

The former would almost certainly be a Human Commoner, perhaps a Human Expert.

He's a youtube gamer know for being funny, so in terms of skill it's not that high. So maybe not expert, but a commoner or noble with good social skills.

Psyren
2015-09-13, 10:21 PM
+16 Charisma
-20 to saves vs. fear

Draconium
2015-09-13, 10:33 PM
Well, he'd have Perform (Comedy) and Profession (Gaming) on his skill list. :smalltongue:

Xuldarinar
2015-09-13, 10:48 PM
He'd also have a rank or two in Knowledge (engineering), would he not?

colossusclub
2015-09-13, 11:43 PM
The leadership feat on steroids? I have no clue, sorry :/

I give you a thumbs up for being a Markiplier fan though... and another one for being a Nox fan XD

FocusWolf413
2015-09-14, 12:17 AM
I'm siding with the other people who are saying he's just a commoner or expert. His charisma is 13-14, his other stats are about average, and he just had a few lucky rolls. I wouldn't even say he's above 4th level. Thing is, you can't represent how interconnected the world is via the internet in d&d. Giving him a special ability to do in d&d would be ludicrous, as he didn't invent the internet. He's just an average guy working a fun job.

Nibbens
2015-09-14, 11:27 AM
+16 Charisma
-20 to saves vs. fear

HAHAHA!

I lol'd at this!

2015-09-14, 04:09 PM
HAHAHA!

I lol'd at this!

Markimoo: "I mean, it's only the first night, and the first night is never that diffi--"

Chica: "HUGS!!!!!!"

Markimoo: "AHHH FUUUU--"

Coidzor
2015-09-14, 07:29 PM
Str: ???
Dex: ???
Con: ??? (whatever you think is appropriate for a person capable of getting appendicitis? Or at least I think he had his appendix taken out for appendicitis a couple months ago)
Int: 10+
Wis: 8+
Cha: 12-16ish

Trait: Half-Asian?
Human feat: ???
1st level feat: ???
3rd level feat: ???
6th level feat: Leadership.

Cohort: Gnomish Artificer

The Gnomish Artificer basically does eerything necessary to make the Internet in D&Dland and then markiplier, well, markipliers if he can avoid dying from old age before his cohort is done. Otherwise he keeps on reincarnate cheesing in order to buff his mental stats and grind on Inevitables while he waits.

He might also take the Landlord feat in order to have a nice Silicon Valley of his own to foster the development of the internet and have a place for his followers to run a business or something.

Lhurgyof
2015-09-14, 07:59 PM

Markiplier

Human Com 1
HD: 1d4 (2)
AC: 10
BaB/Grapple: +0/+0
Full Attack: Club +0 (1d6)
Special Attacks: -
Special Qualities: -
Feats: Skill focus: perform (let's play) [I'm not sure what this would even qualify as tbh], skill focus: knowledge (mathematics).
Skills: knowledge (mathematics) +7, listen +4, perform (let's play) +7, spot +4.
CR: 1/4

There you have it!