PDA

View Full Version : Best gods for Shadowbane Stalker

Mrs Kat
2015-09-15, 11:50 AM
I'm in the process of building a shadowbane stalker, and I was wondering if anyone had any decent tips on what God to pick. The class has an LG only alignment restriction, so I'm limited to NG, LG and LN deities.

The ones I'm considering so far:

-Meriadar, the patient one. God of the mongrelfolk. Grants access to law, protection and trickery.

-Garl Glittergold, God of gnomes. Grants access to trickery, law, good, gnome, protection and creation.

I'm only looking at trickery domain deities right now, but I do have the option of taking able learner, so it's not a necessity. Any suggestions?

Nifft
2015-09-15, 12:10 PM
Gnome domain seems like a lot of potential synergy with Shadowcraft Mage.

Darrin
2015-09-15, 12:19 PM
Worship the Asgardian Pantheon (Deities & Demigods p. 167), and you have your pick of *all* the Core domains.

Andry
2015-09-15, 05:16 PM
Pelor.
http://community.wizards.com/forum/previous-editions-general/threads/1115741

Warlocknthewind
2015-09-15, 05:53 PM
Zarus, from Races of Destiny, desguised as Pelor, the burning Hate, desguised Pelor the Shining One.

Burning Hate is purposefully spread false proboganda, Zarus an't risk anybody knowing of his existence or his true plot. To further his aim he adopted a "Healing" domain, and answering nearly anybody's prayers for it, made a number of Demi-humans dependant on him for healing magic, to ultimately be taken on The Day of Plot Thickening.