PDA

View Full Version : Out of My Element

Bulldog Psion
2015-09-15, 07:40 PM
http://www.oomecomic.com/

Ran across this as a result of a banner ad on this site. I didn't see a thread for it here; it's possible I overlooked it, though, I'm blind as a bat sometimes. :smallbiggrin: In that case, I apologize.

I'm not quite sure why, but this comic just kind of "clicked" for me. Nothing deep, nothing really extraordinary, but I did have enough fun to read through the entire story thus far, which has only happened before with OotS, Schlock Mercenary, Oglaf, and Shortpacked.

So I thought I'd mention it here in case someone else liked it and might like to talk about it. Or might be interested in checking out another webcomic.

Kantaki
2015-09-16, 11:24 AM
The comic is great. The cast is... weird, but interesting.

Rereading it made me notice that there are already hints of Jill's... let's call it condition in the first chapter.

Bulldog Psion
2015-09-16, 07:13 PM
The comic is great. The cast is... weird, but interesting.

Rereading it made me notice that there are already hints of Jill's... let's call it condition in the first chapter.

I'll keep a look out for the hints next time I read through it. :smallsmile:

Kantaki
2015-09-16, 07:31 PM
Maybe „hints” is the wrong word since Lucien immediately points them out in chapter two. And reveals said condition in the process.

The hints I mean are Whistle’s inability to track Jill and her escape from the water-lady. This is what tells Lucien she is a half-elemenal.

Kantaki
2015-09-28, 07:25 AM
New comic.

Speaking of hints, I don't think there were any for this revelation. Yet it isn't exactly surprising. Lucien dyes his hair.:smalltongue:

Kantaki
2015-10-19, 06:58 AM
New comic.

Poor Daveed, working with with Lucien can't be good for your health, or your sanity, or anything really.
And Jill doesn't make it better.

Well, if he is lucky they get eaten by the primal. If he is really lucky he doesn't get eaten with them.
But that would be bad for the readers, so let's hope they will all escape.

Quild
2016-01-25, 11:11 AM
I found this webcomic thanks to a banner (not on gitp though) and immediately loved it.
I've readed the first four chapters yesterday and I'm sure I'll enjoy the three others this evening :)