PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Need help with my Solar Cohort Build

Angore28
2015-09-19, 09:40 PM
Hi everyone,

I am soon to be on a epic level campaign and my Character is a Cleric (7)/Prestige Paladin (2)/Hospitaler(10)/Radiant Servant(15)/Divine Rank 1 ECL 38 who is great at turning almost anything and who is a great divine spell caster, I have a Solar Cohort that the DM is allowing me to build but my time is limited and I really have no clue how to go about building this solar to compliment my Character. So I turn to you the forum for help.He is allowed to be ECL of 36. I am only allowed to use legit 3.5ed books, so no homebrew. Cheers.

GilesTheCleric
2015-09-19, 11:32 PM
Give it Tattoo Focus (DMG) for circle magic, I guess (with Leadership if you don't feel like having it cast Gate); add Cooperative Spell if you're feeling even nastier. Crafting feats+artificer dip. DMM+all the metamagic. You couldn't go wrong with giving it wiz/theurge levels, or any of the fast-advancement arcane classes (eg Beholder Mage). Since you already have divine rank 1, I don't see how your character could really grow any stronger. If your spellcraft isn't already maxed (it should be!), then optimize its spellcraft and have it research+cast all your epic spells for you.