PDA

View Full Version : World War HULK?

Midnighter1021
2007-05-15, 04:31 PM
http://media.comics.ign.com/media/858/858963/img_4451831.html

the real question is who can stop him?, the XMen, Avengers, THe illuminati, or even the God of Thunder Thor?

idioscosmos
2007-05-15, 06:26 PM
http://media.comics.ign.com/media/858/858963/img_4451831.html

the real question is who can stop him?, the XMen, Avengers, THe illuminati, or even the God of Thunder Thor?

Squirrel Girl!

Grod_The_Giant
2007-05-15, 07:44 PM
Well, going by what I've read about normal Hulk...

no one. They're screwed.

well, maybe some of them omega level psions can do nasty stuff with his brain. And adamantium+ hulk antidote (if it exists in the 616 universe, it did in the ultimate one) should theoretically work...but my money's on Hulk here.

Gavin Sage
2007-05-15, 08:40 PM
The Infinity Gauntlet is currently on Earth held by the Illuminati. Thor is comig back too, and then there's Sentry or someone like Dr. Strange. Hulk is stronger then ever, but he has been beaten before by single heroes even. Biggest factor is he's got friends with him.

I don't know if I can muster the resolve to buy this though. I mean Hulk kicks everyone's ass, nice idea but do I really need a full scale event for something so basic? I'm kinda evented out at the moment coming off CW and 52. Give me a few more issues of Captain America since that's what I'm interested in.

GoC
2007-05-15, 10:08 PM
Teleport him into space.
That should take care of that overgrown green thing.

Gavin Sage
2007-05-15, 10:20 PM
That solution would be really ironic for all the wrong reasons.

Logos7
2007-05-15, 10:41 PM
Dude he's ridding the outside of his spaceship

Teleporting into space does didly squat.

Hulk + Meditation = Unstoppable

Besides I want to see the Illuminati get a world class beat down ( They deserve it, apparently someone has slowly been racheting the ass levels of the illuminati for decades now and it's finally come home to them)

Besides I get a kick out of that little chinese kid ( Asmodeus Cho ?)

Logos

Beleriphon
2007-05-15, 10:53 PM
You so know that red stuff is going to leak out of a crumpled up Iron Man suit and its not going to be strawberry jam.

Rob Knotts
2007-05-16, 03:27 PM
Nobody will beat him. The storyline will end when either...
somebody talks the Hulk into stopping it
he decides to end it by letting someone beat him
...or both.

Green Bean
2007-05-16, 04:27 PM
Hmmm. This should be interesting. Both sides seem to have some sort of justification (though I'm personally pro-Hulk), and I'd like to see how it pans out. In the words of a friend of mine, "This will either be like Civil War should have been, or be how Civil War was."