PDA

View Full Version : Unique Gestalt Character (Paladin (Wohl Achetype)/ Anti-Paladin (Dread Vanguard))

Raenel
2015-09-22, 06:07 PM
Okay, so I wasn't to sure of where to post this (here or homebrew) so I decided on here. My group is running a gestalt campaign and my dm said that there are no alignment restrictions, as long as they make sense (so no chaotic good paladins worshiping a lawful evil deity or anything like that). I decided to mesh the two classes I have always loved for power and flavor, but hated due to alignment restrictions.
I worship a true neutral goddess of death and life (home made) and I myself am chaotic neutral and human. We are starting at level 4.
Now, my dm has stated that he believes that the bonuses from power of faith and beacon of evil should be sacred and profane, respectively. And I'm all for it, so that way they stack. My question is what feats I should go for, besides things like power attack and extra lay on hands (which will give bonus to both lay on hands and touch of corruption). I am already kind of set on the classes, archetypes (though I'm still slightly wavering), and race. The only things I need are feats and equipment. The whole concept is a balance of the light and dark energies residing in the characters body and using those powers to support himself and his allies, without breaking that balance. Any suggestions?
Oh, and homebrew feats are allowed on a case by case basis
Note: I'm torn between using two weapons, for the whole dual abilities (light and dark), eventually using a holy one handed in one hand and an unholy in the other, using a shield and sword, with the shield being some kind of holy item and a sword that is unholy, or simply using a two handed weapon.
my stats are
str 16
dex 16
con 16
int 15
wis 13
cha 18

Raenel
2015-09-23, 11:39 PM
Okay, I have to admit that I'm kind of surprised that I haven't gotten any feed back yet. I thought that this sounded like a really epic idea. Oh, and for anyone who cares, I decided to go sword and board