PDA

View Full Version : Love Isn't Smart {HSHC, IC}

Pages : [1] 2 3

Lentrax
2015-09-24, 09:48 AM
Episode One: Do I know you?

The bell rings and your homeroom teacher, Mr. Hiyashi enters. He takes roll, and as each of you respond with your usual annoyed, bored, or cheerful expressions of joyous attendance, you notice a small commotion outside. After attendance is finished, Mr. Hiyashi, noticing the disturbance outside exits the class, you hear some hushed voices speaking outside, and after a moment, your homeroom teacher walks back in.

"Class 1-B, you have a new student joining you. Due to certain special circumstances, she has been allowed late admittance to the Academy. Please join me in welcoming Ibuka Reiko to your school, and your class. Miss Ibuka, you may come in now."

In through the open door walks a girl with bright pink hair. Almost every boy in the room start drooling, elbowing each other and pointing to the girl's huge chest, commenting how it rivals some of the other racks in the room. Otoshi, the class pervert, claps a handkerchief over his nose as a stream of blood starts spurting out his nostrils.

Reiko's head is slumped slightly, and she seems almost tired. Her hair obscures her face until she turns to face the class and bows. Her voice is low ad almost mumbling as she starts to speak, causing everyone in the class to lean forward, straining to hear her.

Hello. My name is Ibuka Reiko. I hope to find many new friends here. Thank you. When she straightens back up, her bright blue eyes pierce the class, causing a collective sigh of unbridled romance. But the gaze does more to each of you. You remember those eyes from... somewhere, you're sure of it. But where? Maybe you should ask her and find out. But the seats next to you are occupied...

Make sure the only empty chair in the room is the one next to you by whatever means necessary! +2 VP, and be the envy of everyone else in the class!

Pertenetator
2015-09-24, 10:48 AM
Kure Cena was sitting at the back of the class as usual, a bit bored . She was her traditional attire, a suit matching her purple her and black gloves, mostly to prevent her hands getting all bloody from beating up annoying idiots. But the she noticed the girl that arrived. Hmm....she's kind of cute....Wait. Wait. She's THAT Girl ? Okay it was like two years ago but i recognize her! She's been getting pre- Oh no. No no no. If she tells anyone about whow i beat up some studs that ubllied her my reputation will be ruined ! All the other Delinquents will laugh at me! My reputation is on the line! I have to approach her ASAP!

She already saw Otoshi and other boys pushing others up, ready to accept her presence beside them. SHe would have none of this! Looking around the class , she gave them the Kure Death Glare Of Doom (K.D.G.O.D), her most powerful technique. Everyone felt a chill on their spine as her eye fell into each of the them individually. "Sit. Down." She said, two words filled with the promise of the punishment that would fall upon them should they defy her. The only empty seat would be hers

Strong Attrbute + Violence is Always the Answer + Fearsome Reputation= +4

JNAProductions
2015-09-24, 10:56 AM
Nanoha, who was one of the few people not standing up when Kure did her funny little "Death Glare" of hers, sighs and rolls her eyes. Rude, she muttered.

After a moment of thought, she stands up and grabs the seat next to Kure. You can have my seat, Reiko. It's near the front so you won't miss anything. With that, she gives her best smile to both Reiko and Kure.

7th son of sons
2015-09-24, 11:27 AM
Amelie's head raised up from her work near the back of the classroom. Almost instantly eyes widened as the pink haired young lady entered the room, there was something... Familier about the young girl. Her hair? Her eyes? Her disposition? She peeked down at the rather lewd comic she had been working on prior to the unexpected commotion. Somehow, the girl who had entered was a dead ringer for the main character. Was she someone she had met before? She would remember in time, perhaps.

She began to rise to her feet to introduce herself to the girl, before she noticed Cena-San was doing that... stare down she had heard much about. Amelia eeked back, not eager to become that closely familiar with the other foreign blooded student of the class. Still, despite her disposition, she seemed to be friendly (in her own sort of way) to the pink haired beauty that had just entered. Both a blessing and a curse. And it seemed as though Takamachi-Kun was making a move to intercept the girls attentions. A dangerous prospect for one as frail as Amelie, to come between girls like they.

Yes, she thought, There would be time to introduce herself in due time, with more Amical personnel present. For now, let Cena-San and Takemachi-Kun settle this their way.. Amelie bit her lip lightly as she returned to her work, a new character for her story coming to her mind. A tall, well dressed, purple haired tough girl...

No, she realized, now is the perfect time to act. It's fate that someone like her would be in this classroom. She would make a great first impression, even if it meant dealing with those two brutes. Rising to her feet, she focused all her attention on Reiko-San. Eyes wide, fingers loose, head tilt, big smile, she reminded herself as she approached the girl.

"Ohayou, Bonjour, et Enchante Reiko-San!" She said with a wide smile, before kissing the girls cheeks, clapping her hands down on her shoulders, tilting her head and smiling

Stand Out + Strong Roll + Moe Enthusiast + Quaint Greeting = +4

Illven
2015-09-24, 12:03 PM
Hey, sweetie. Phyrra called over to one of her groupies.

I'm going to do some morning warm ups... I'll need that chair empited. She requests.

Assuming the guy moves. Phyrra would start moving through basic dance routines with surprising grace.

Graceful, School queen, Athletic (Dancing), Idol singer

jamieth
2015-09-24, 12:18 PM
It might have been eyes for others, but for Fumiko, it was the way transfer student walked that caught her attention - that very light touch with which her leg touched the floor, with her toes first... It was unmistakable even with the relatively stiff indoor shoes. She was a natural, that Fumiko was sure of, now to get closer to that girl...

"Hey, Otoshi-kun", she smiles charmingly, still gleaming from her morning run, "could you swap with me, please? Not for free, of course - let's see... I'll make the coach let you watch our practice, how about that?"

Unfortunately, however attractive the offer might have sounded, it seems far holds more power over Otoshi than perviness, and Cena's infamous glare spots any chances she might have had...
Normal Allure, +2 for Morning Person

The TechnoGnome
2015-09-24, 06:48 PM
Kimiko sat at her usual spot near the back of the class, giving her the space she desired in order to better keep an eye on the students in the class. She always needed to be watchful wherever Phyrra was. She knew that, if left unchecked, the girl would subvert the power-base that Kimiko had built for herself over her time at Fujiyoka.

As would this mystery girl, apparently. She was certainly drawing the attention and adoration of the boys in the classroom (and some of the girls, she couldn't help but note). Attention and adoration that should be going to her. Kimiko needed to either assimilate this new rival into her social circle or remove her from the board entirely. And having her take the seat next to her was a good first step towards both goals.

She turned towards the boy next to her and pulled out 5,000 yen, "Here, take this and move towards those seats Phyrra just opened up."

"B-But Kure..."

"I don't care what that thug said, she's not the one offering you cash, now is she? And I would be very disappointed if Reiko didn't get your seat." She gave him a cold glare to emphasize her point.

Strong Conflict (+1), School Queen (+2), Terrifying Presence (+2), +5 total.

Lentrax
2015-09-24, 08:42 PM
Kure Cena was sitting at the back of the class as usual, a bit bored . She was her traditional attire, a suit matching her purple her and black gloves, mostly to prevent her hands getting all bloody from beating up annoying idiots. But the she noticed the girl that arrived. Hmm....she's kind of cute....Wait. Wait. She's THAT Girl ? Okay it was like two years ago but i recognize her! She's been getting pre- Oh no. No no no. If she tells anyone about whow i beat up some studs that ubllied her my reputation will be ruined ! All the other Delinquents will laugh at me! My reputation is on the line! I have to approach her ASAP!

She already saw Otoshi and other boys pushing others up, ready to accept her presence beside them. SHe would have none of this! Looking around the class , she gave them the Kure Death Glare Of Doom (K.D.G.O.D), her most powerful technique. Everyone felt a chill on their spine as her eye fell into each of the them individually. "Sit. Down." She said, two words filled with the promise of the punishment that would fall upon them should they defy her. The only empty seat would be hers

Strong Attrbute + Violence is Always the Answer + Fearsome Reputation= +4

Well, to the credit of her glare and the simple power behind them, everyone did sit down. Right where they were already. Which meant all the chairs around Kure were full when Reiko went to sit down.

"Geeze, Kure," Pika, a young girl with curly hair says, sitting back down in her seat next to the school bully. "We're just excited, alright? No need to get so hostile about a new girl coming into the class."

Nanoha, who was one of the few people not standing up when Kure did her funny little "Death Glare" of hers, sighs and rolls her eyes. Rude, she muttered.

After a moment of thought, she stands up and grabs the seat next to Kure. You can have my seat, Reiko. It's near the front so you won't miss anything. With that, she gives her best smile to both Reiko and Kure.

The move may have worked, except no one actually moved away from the bully, which was probably ironic since no one wanted to actually sit near the troublemaker.

Amelie's head raised up from her work near the back of the classroom. Almost instantly eyes widened as the pink haired young lady entered the room, there was something... Familier about the young girl. Her hair? Her eyes? Her disposition? She peeked down at the rather lewd comic she had been working on prior to the unexpected commotion. Somehow, the girl who had entered was a dead ringer for the main character. Was she someone she had met before? She would remember in time, perhaps.

She began to rise to her feet to introduce herself to the girl, before she noticed Cena-San was doing that... stare down she had heard much about. Amelia eeked back, not eager to become that closely familiar with the other foreign blooded student of the class. Still, despite her disposition, she seemed to be friendly (in her own sort of way) to the pink haired beauty that had just entered. Both a blessing and a curse. And it seemed as though Takamachi-Kun was making a move to intercept the girls attentions. A dangerous prospect for one as frail as Amelie, to come between girls like they.

Yes, she thought, There would be time to introduce herself in due time, with more Amical personnel present. For now, let Cena-San and Takemachi-Kun settle this their way.. Amelie bit her lip lightly as she returned to her work, a new character for her story coming to her mind. A tall, well dressed, purple haired tough girl...

No, she realized, now is the perfect time to act. It's fate that someone like her would be in this classroom. She would make a great first impression, even if it meant dealing with those two brutes. Rising to her feet, she focused all her attention on Reiko-San. Eyes wide, fingers loose, head tilt, big smile, she reminded herself as she approached the girl.

"Ohayou, Bonjour, et Enchante Reiko-San!" She said with a wide smile, before kissing the girls cheeks, clapping her hands down on her shoulders, tilting her head and smiling

Stand Out + Strong Roll + Moe Enthusiast + Quaint Greeting = +4

It seems to have worked. Reiko starts walking down the row, heading down toward the empty seat that just happened to be right next to you, but just before she could take the seat, Rei plopped down, looking a bit flustered as he stuffs what appears to be at least five thousand yen into his wallet.

It might have been eyes for others, but for Fumiko, it was the way transfer student walked that caught her attention - that very light touch with which her leg touched the floor, with her toes first... It was unmistakable even with the relatively stiff indoor shoes. She was a natural, that Fumiko was sure of, now to get closer to that girl...

"Hey, Otoshi-kun", she smiles charmingly, still gleaming from her morning run, "could you swap with me, please? Not for free, of course - let's see... I'll make the coach let you watch our practice, how about that?"

Unfortunately, however attractive the offer might have sounded, it seems far holds more power over Otoshi than perviness, and Cena's infamous glare spots any chances she might have had...
Normal Allure, +2 for Morning Person

Otoshi just looks over at you, hand still covering his nose. Opening his bag he pulls out a card and scribbles on it with his free hand. When he holds it up, you see that it says, 'Fat chance. This is the best spot in the classroom. I am not giving up such a convienent location for you or anyone.'

Hey, sweetie. Phyrra called over to one of her groupies.

I'm going to do some morning warm ups... I'll need that chair empited. She requests.

Assuming the guy moves. Phyrra would start moving through basic dance routines with surprising grace.

Graceful, School queen, Athletic (Dancing), Idol singer

Rei looks over at Phyrra as she starts warming up. Her toned body makes him sweat as a leg starts stretching up to warm up the muscles in Phyrra's leg. A small trickle of blood begins leaking from Rei, but he quickly wipes it away as someone, no, not someone... as Kimiko speaks to him.

Kimiko sat at her usual spot near the back of the class, giving her the space she desired in order to better keep an eye on the students in the class. She always needed to be watchful wherever Phyrra was. She knew that, if left unchecked, the girl would subvert the power-base that Kimiko had built for herself over her time at Fujiyoka.

As would this mystery girl, apparently. She was certainly drawing the attention and adoration of the boys in the classroom (and some of the girls, she couldn't help but note). Attention and adoration that should be going to her. Kimiko needed to either assimilate this new rival into her social circle or remove her from the board entirely. And having her take the seat next to her was a good first step towards both goals.

She turned towards the boy next to her and pulled out 5,000 yen, "Here, take this and move towards those seats Phyrra just opened up."

"B-But Kure..."

"I don't care what that thug said, she's not the one offering you cash, now is she? And I would be very disappointed if Reiko didn't get your seat." She gave him a cold glare to emphasize her point.

Rei just looks at you stupidly for a second, blood still trickling form his nose. Then he looks at the wad of cash and does the sensible thing. He moves up a couple of chairs, not sure of what to do about the bulge in his pants as he moves quickly. Reiko barely has a chance to sit down before Rei comes back a bit timidly and snags his bag from the hook on the side of the desk.

Mr. Hiyashi, seeing the chaos in the room begin to die down sighs as he looks over at the clock. "Right. Well, now that that is out of the way, we can move on to-"But whatever he was going to say is cut off as the bell rings. He sighs as he grabs his briefcase and walks out the door, leaving the students alone until the start of your next class.

Illven
2015-09-24, 08:53 PM
Hey, Reiko. It is a pleasure to meet you. Phyrra said taking Reiko's hands and clasping them.

If you need any tips, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Lentrax
2015-09-24, 09:05 PM
Hey, Reiko. It is a pleasure to meet you. Phyrra said taking Reiko's hands and clasping them.

If you need any tips, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Ummm... hi. Uhh... Thanks. She seems very nervous and on edge.... Must be because she is in a new place surrounded by new people.

JNAProductions
2015-09-24, 09:07 PM
Nanoha, still standing from her aborted attempt to stop Kure from taking advantage of the new girl, heads over to where Reiko is.

Hello! she says, offering her brightest smile to the new girl. I'm Nanoha Takamachi. It's fantastic to meet you!

Illven
2015-09-24, 09:16 PM
Ummm... hi. Uhh... Thanks. She seems very nervous and on edge.... Must be because she is in a new place surrounded by new people.

I'm Phyrra by the way. Phyrra says gesturing to herself pulling Reiko's hands close.

This is Nanoha. She says brightly, gesturing with both their hands to the new girl. She's like head of the karate club or something.

Lentrax
2015-09-24, 09:19 PM
Before her hands get too close to Phyrra, Reiko jerks them away. She queaks when Nanoha introduces herself. H-h-hi...

O-okay... She shrinks back into her seat.

JNAProductions
2015-09-24, 09:22 PM
Sorry, am I making you nervous? Nanoha says, a slight worried expression on her face.

The TechnoGnome
2015-09-24, 09:25 PM
Kimiko shoots Phyrra a furious glare before leaning forward and smiling at Reiko, "Ignore Phyrra, she really doesn't know when to keep her hands to herself. I'm Kurisawa Kimiko. I imagine transferring schools so late in the year must be difficult for you, but you can always come to me if you need any help. I can help you in any way you need."

Lentrax
2015-09-24, 09:27 PM
As yet another girl starts talking to her, this one on her other side, seems to be too much for Reiko. She just starts nodding, and even more emphatically when Nanoha asks if she is nervous.

Y-y-yes. She finally manages to get out.

Illven
2015-09-24, 09:34 PM
Before her hands get too close to Phyrra, Reiko jerks them away. She queaks when Nanoha introduces herself. H-h-hi...

O-okay... She shrinks back into her seat.

Phyrra frowns slightly dejected before brightening up.

Sorry, I'll give you some space. She says stepping back.

My lovely companion brings up a good point. Phyrra replied gesturing to introduce Kimiko How are you handling the transfer?

7th son of sons
2015-09-24, 09:34 PM
Amelie glared at Rei with as much hatred as she could manage, holding her tongue between her two canines to keep from berating the boy. Placing her unfinished manuscripts into her shoulder bag bag, she walked down towards the transfer student and the amassing crowd around her. "Excuse Moi," she said, finding her way through the gathering students to the pinkette, smilingly charmingly at her.

"Pardon me, Reiko-Sama, I do not mean to intrude. Je m'appelle Amelie Nozoraya." she said with a curt bow. "I was a new student here not so long ago as well. I would be more than happy to show you around the school. I understand it can be scary as a new student transfering so late in the year.

Lentrax
2015-09-24, 09:41 PM
Oh, no... Not another one... What do I do...?

Reiko just tried to shrink down more, but couldn't. So instead she just seems to shut down, her eyes going a bit glassy.

Illven
2015-09-24, 09:48 PM
Okay, guys. Phyrra said with concern.

Everyone, take a step back. She orders. Let her breathe.

JNAProductions
2015-09-24, 09:49 PM
Okay, guys, everyone back off. Let's give Reiko some space-we're making her nervous, and none of us want that, right? She claps a hand onto Amelie's shoulder and starts to bring her back. Back to your seat, girls.

The TechnoGnome
2015-09-24, 10:01 PM
"In case you haven't noticed, I am in my seat," Kimiko says, "I just wanted to get to know my new neighbor. But if she's going to act this way, fine."

She leans back into her chair and pouts, taking some small solace in the fact that Phyrra didn't make a good first impression either.

Illven
2015-09-24, 10:03 PM
"In case you haven't noticed, I am in my seat," Kimiko says, "I just wanted to get to know my new neighbor. But if she's going to act this way, fine."

She leans back into her chair and pouts, taking some small solace in the fact that Phyrra didn't make a good first impression either.

You're always on my eye sweetie, was just talking to the other girls. Phyrra faux-flirted.

The TechnoGnome
2015-09-24, 10:25 PM
"Yes, Ms. Lover-of-the-Week here probably just wants you to play with for a little while before she gets bored," Kimiko said to Reiko, "She does this all the time to the pretty faces in the school."

Illven
2015-09-24, 10:35 PM
"Yes, Ms. Lover-of-the-Week here probably just wants you to play with for a little while before she gets bored," Kimiko said to Reiko, "She does this all the time to the pretty faces in the school."

Hey, hey, hey. Like you don't play around with feelings, hun? Phyrra counters.

Lentrax
2015-09-24, 10:38 PM
Reiko stands up suddenly, her chair scooting back. She seems to be trying to decide whether or not she is going to bolt out of the room.

Illven
2015-09-24, 10:41 PM
It'll be okay. Phyrra said soothingly to Reiko.

We'll stop fighting. You can calm down.

Should I get the nurse? Phyrra asks the new girl.

7th son of sons
2015-09-24, 10:45 PM
Amelie stepped to the side, giving the exchange student a wide space for escape, should she desire, and a knowing nod. "Ladies, please, you're all pretty" she quipped.

Illven
2015-09-24, 10:47 PM
Amelie stepped to the side, giving the exchange student a wide space for escape, should she desire, and a knowing nod. "Ladies, please, you're all pretty" she quipped.

Right back at you. Phyrra said batting her eyes.

jamieth
2015-09-24, 11:31 PM
"Your loss, Otoshi-kun", Fumiko said, still smiling - such a minor setback was hardly able to discourage her, not on such a beautiful morning, at least - and got to watching Phyrra stretching, barely resisting the urge to join her. Fumiko herself has warned up already, of course, but it's not like you can have too much of that.

As the chaos started settling down, she bended over Otoshi's laps (lucky him!) and whispered, "Morning, Ibuka-san! Don't mind them, there just curious - oh, and my name's Hajiwara Fumiko - feel free to call me by first name!"

The TechnoGnome
2015-09-24, 11:32 PM
Hey, hey, hey. Like you don't play around with feelings, hun? Phyrra counters.

"If I want something from someone, I pay them for it," Kimiko said with a glare, "That's what money is for, dear."

Reiko stands up suddenly, her chair scooting back. She seems to be trying to decide whether or not she is going to bolt out of the room.

"And how about you lay off of her? She obviously doesn't want to talk to anyone right now."

Illven
2015-09-24, 11:47 PM
"If I want something from someone, I pay them for it," Kimiko said with a glare, "That's what money is for, dear."

So wait, in this verbal wordplay, did you just confess to employing gigolos or courtesans? Phyrra asked shooting Kimiko a quizzical look.

Lentrax
2015-09-25, 12:04 AM
"Your loss, Otoshi-kun", Fumiko said, still smiling - such a minor setback was hardly able to discourage her, not on such a beautiful morning, at least - and got to watching Phyrra stretching, barely resisting the urge to join her. Fumiko herself has warned up already, of course, but it's not like you can have too much of that.

As the chaos started settling down, she bended over Otoshi's laps (lucky him!) and whispered, "Morning, Ibuka-san! Don't mind them, there just curious - oh, and my name's Hajiwara Fumiko - feel free to call me by fussy name!"

I-I-I... I just... I need to... Reiko starts to run out the door, pink hair fluttering behind her. But before she can get out the door, she runs into Mrs. Kuyo, your math teacher. Papers go flying everywhere, and both women let out groans of pain.

"I'm sorry dear, I didn't realize someone was... I. Sorry, I don't recognize you, are you in a different class?"

Illven
2015-09-25, 12:06 AM
I-I-I... I just... I need to... Reiko starts to run out the door, pink hair fluttering behind her. But before she can get out the door, she runs into Mrs. Kuyo, your math teacher. Papers go flying everywhere, and both women let out groans of pain.

"I'm sorry dear, I didn't realize someone was... I. Sorry, I don't recognize you, are you in a different class?"

She's a new student! Phyrra calls out.

The TechnoGnome
2015-09-25, 12:10 AM
So wait, in this verbal wordplay, did you just confess to employing gigolos or courtesans? Phyrra asked shooting Kimiko a quizzical look.

"N-No!" Kimiko replies, feeling her face flush as she gets both annoyed and flustered, "I'm not some degenerate pervert! I don't need to hire someone like that. And unlike your family, mine looks down on such acts of debauchery."

"And yes, she's new here. And people will not stop bugging her about it," she adds, glaring at the rest of the class.

Illven
2015-09-25, 12:18 AM
"N-No!" Kimiko replies, feeling her face flush as she gets both annoyed and flustered, "I'm not some degenerate pervert! I don't need to hire someone like that. And unlike your family, mine looks down on such acts of debauchery."

"And yes, she's new here. And people will not stop bugging her about it," she adds, glaring at the rest of the class.

Right because you'd be the first girl to disobey her parents. Ever, in the world. Phyrra teased.

7th son of sons
2015-09-25, 12:27 AM
Amelie's mood visibly dropped. It had been one thing to WRITE about a girl of her description and her "meetings" with... various ladies, but to see it happen with her own eyes was far less appealing. She returned to her seat, sighing dejectedly. Pauvre de moi she sighed under her breath. She made a mental note on the new girl and her reactions, keeping in mind to remain calm and give her more space when next they met. A learning experience.

Illven
2015-09-25, 12:34 AM
Phyrra walks over to Amelie's seat

Penny for your thoughts? She asked cocking her head.

7th son of sons
2015-09-25, 12:45 AM
Phyrra walks over to Amelie's seat

Penny for your thoughts? She asked cocking her head.

"Ah, Bonjour Silvertooth-San" she said to the ginger Idol. "Empathetic Recollection, you would say. Je Suis Desole, but I don't recall if you were present for my own transfer to this school, but I remember it. It is a frightening time even for one such as myself. For our own newcomer, I fear I may have made the experience worse."

Illven
2015-09-25, 12:48 AM
"Ah, Bonjour Silvertooth-San" she said to the ginger Idol. "Empathetic Recollection, you would say. Je Suis Desole, but I don't recall if you were present for my own transfer to this school, but I remember it. It is a frightening time even for one such as myself. For our own newcomer, I fear I may have made the experience worse."

Je suis... "You are sorry?" Phyrra tries to form the words before shaking her head.

Well we tried to ease her into it. Hopefully with time, she'll realize none of us bite. Phyrra replied.

Unless requested. She teased chuckling to herself.

7th son of sons
2015-09-25, 01:05 AM
Je suis... "You are sorry?" Phyrra tries to form the words before shaking her head.

Well we tried to ease her into it. Hopefully with time, she'll realize none of us bite. Phyrra replied.

Unless requested. She teased chuckling to herself.

A smile formed across Amelie's face. ""Merci, my friend. As always your lightening mood is quite... infectious. I am sure she will come out of her shell, with time."

"Hopefully that's not all she comes out of," she bantered back, her smile widening

Illven
2015-09-25, 01:11 AM
A smile formed across Amelie's face. ""Merci, my friend. As always your lightening mood is quite... infectious. I am sure she will come out of her shell, with time."

"Hopefully that's not all she comes out of," she bantered back, her smile widening

Lightening mood? Wouldn't that be better if I were all depressed on hostile? Phyrra asked confused.

7th son of sons
2015-09-25, 01:16 AM
Lightening mood? Wouldn't that be better if I were all depressed on hostile? Phyrra asked confused.

Amelie cocked her head. "Perhaps I misspoke? Your Lightning Mood? Your Lighting Mood? Your Enlightening Mood?... Whitening?" She shook her head, dismissing the line of self questioning. "What I mean to say is your cheerfulness makes me cheerful, and for that I am thankful."

Pertenetator
2015-09-25, 03:18 AM
Kure smiled cheerfully as she saw the others tripping over themselves to approach the new girl. They all fell on her like carrion to a dead cow. She waited until she felt under the enormous pressure of the girls clamped Reiko down, then it was her time to strike

As thus , when she fell over the teacher, she rushed to help. "No worries girl, 'tis was an accident" She said with her thick american accent as she picked her up , dusting off her clothes from the fall "Name's Kure by the way, it's nice to have you in the Class, Reiko"

The TechnoGnome
2015-09-25, 07:41 AM
Kimiko's eyes narrow as she sizes up Kure.

Interesting. The thug is more cunning than I gave her credit for. I'll need to keep an eye on her.

Lentrax
2015-09-25, 10:31 AM
Mrs. Kuyo finishes picking up her papers, and stands up as Kure helps Reiko up.

"There, there, girl. No need to be so frightened. But you should probably hurry back to your class before the bell rings."

Reiko just stands there, a bit unsure of what to do.

Th-this is my class, ma'am.

"Oh, I see. Well, take your seat then and we can get class started."

And so, Reiko, somewhat reluctantly, heads back toward her seat.

Illven
2015-09-25, 11:39 AM
Amelie cocked her head. "Perhaps I misspoke? Your Lightning Mood? Your Lighting Mood? Your Enlightening Mood?... Whitening?" She shook her head, dismissing the line of self questioning. "What I mean to say is your cheerfulness makes me cheerful, and for that I am thankful."

Awww. You're so sweet. Phyrra adds batting her eyes, at the teachers request though she rolls them

Sorry, have to return to my seat for math.

Lentrax
2015-09-25, 04:26 PM
Math drags on so damn slowly.... But finally, the torment ends. The rest of the morning drags on for an eternity. Math and Science, seem to take forever... Reiko especially seems to be having a hard time. Honestly, she looks like she is on the verge of hyperventilation all morning. Or melt into a puddle. But finally, the morning break arrives!

As soon as she learns she is free for a half an hour, Reiko bolts out the door. She is in such a hurry that she knocks a couple of students aside in her frantic exit.they start to yell at her until they realize who exactly it was that ran into them, then start caressing their injured body parts as both boys exclaim to never want to wash their shoulders again!

But that still leaves the matter of Reiko. What are you going to do about her? She can't very well keep going on like this. No, something has to be done. But what?

Allure d6: sweet talk your way through the the love struck students who may actually have been struck by a fleeing Reiko. Find +2 VP and a wild Reiko at the end of the search.
Conflict d7: these pansies are gonna tell you which way the 'girl with the hair' went +2 VP and a location on target for success. Bonus Vp will be awarded based on certain elements that can be used. Not telling what they are though...
Skill d7: Hack the schools med files and learn everything you can about her. Phobias, recent illnesses prognosis... Etc. +2 VP and a bonus +1 to a roll that may come up in the future.
Luck d4: Over hear something related to Reiko, not in regards to this chase, maybe,, but related all the same.

7th son of sons
2015-09-25, 04:58 PM
Rising from her seat with a yawn and a stretch, Amelie throws some stray hairs back over her shoulders and cuts her way through the students who remained in the class room, a Pardonne-Moi for any of the stragglers she bumped into. Now that she'd left the classroom, it was clear from the line of infatuated school boys (and a few girls) that Reiko-San had been this way. As the trail tapered off, Amelie approached the nearest such student. Eyes wide, hands tight, eye contact, small smile she thought to herself.

"Bonjour et Ohayo!" she said, placing air kiss to both sides of the students head before clasping her hands around their, looking into their eyes with a small, but worried smile. "Perhaps you can help me? It seems I have lost my dear friend. Perhaps you know of her? Pink Hair, Blue Eyes, Stunning beauty? I know She, and I, would be very thankful for you reuniting us." She pressed a hand to the students chest. "Tres Content..."

Strong Roll + Moe Enthusiast = +2 (+3 if this is a New Scene from Quaint Greeting, not really sure)

jamieth
2015-09-25, 05:28 PM
Before Amelie moves, however, Fumiko dashes out of her seat and reaches the two knocked-down students. Avoiding crashing into them herself with a sudden cartwheel, she lands in the corridor... and suddenly realizes she has no idea which direction the girl went. Oh well... a quick turn around, and she crouches besides the two victims, "OK, sorry, seems I need you help... did you see which direction she went? Yes? No? Thanks anyway!"

[spoiler]Neutral allure, +2 Morning Person if applies[/spolier]

The TechnoGnome
2015-09-25, 06:08 PM
Kimiko calmly walks out of the classroom, and starts looking for any boys that might be suitably lovestruck. Finding one, she corners him and says, "Tell me where the pink haired girl... Reiko, I think her name was, went. And be truthful: you don't want to know what will happen if I find out you lied to me."

Pertenetator
2015-09-26, 08:32 AM
Otoshi was in his usual place in the school's balcony, using a pair of binoculars to spy girls in the courtyard by himalfe, with a quite big lewd smile. Suddenly, he was pulled back by an massive force , almost tripping in the door! Kure had initiated a quite strong headlock when he was busy perving on.

"You have been spying them quite a lot today " Kure whispered in his ear "Ya bloody fatnugget could not find your way through a pig's arse. Now, where's Reiko your little pervert ? I might make it worthwhile to you. Meaning, i might not smash your face in a unrecognizable pulp like last time. I reckon you don't want that to happen, Hm ?"

Strong Conflict Roll +1 Strong +2 Fearsome reputation+1 Violence is Always the Answer= 4

Illven
2015-09-27, 12:07 AM
Good thing Phyrra had just the knack to find Reiko.

Walking around in her shimmering costume for stage as a form of free adverstiment, she also went up to one of her love struck fans.

Hey, did you see the new girl? Phyrra asked them. Pink hair, blue eyes, rack... She tapers off, shaking her head.

She's almost as beautiful as I am, did you see where she went?

Strong allure, Kira kira, School queen.

Lentrax
2015-09-27, 10:05 AM
Rising from her seat with a yawn and a stretch, Amelie throws some stray hairs back over her shoulders and cuts her way through the students who remained in the class room, a Pardonne-Moi for any of the stragglers she bumped into. Now that she'd left the classroom, it was clear from the line of infatuated school boys (and a few girls) that Reiko-San had been this way. As the trail tapered off, Amelie approached the nearest such student. Eyes wide, hands tight, eye contact, small smile she thought to herself.

"Bonjour et Ohayo!" she said, placing air kiss to both sides of the students head before clasping her hands around their, looking into their eyes with a small, but worried smile. "Perhaps you can help me? It seems I have lost my dear friend. Perhaps you know of her? Pink Hair, Blue Eyes, Stunning beauty? I know She, and I, would be very thankful for you reuniting us." She pressed a hand to the students chest. "Tres Content..."

Strong Roll + Moe Enthusiast = +2 (+3 if this is a New Scene from Quaint Greeting, not really sure)

Before Amelie moves, however, Fumiko dashes out of her seat and reaches the two knocked-down students. Avoiding crashing into them herself with a sudden cartwheel, she lands in the corridor... and suddenly realizes she has no idea which direction the girl went. Oh well... a quick turn around, and she crouches besides the two victims, "OK, sorry, seems I need you help... did you see which direction she went? Yes? No? Thanks anyway!"

Neutral allure, +2 Morning Person if applies[/spolier]

The students, still in a state of shock, are in no condition to respond to the requests for information. They are still standing there with dreamy stars in their eyes. Another student, wearing the uniform of one of the middle school students, calls over to you. "Pink hair? I think she went that way." Neither Amelie nor Fumiko know that the little girl inadvertently sent them after the completely wrong young woman. They finally catch up to the shock of pink hair, and see a slightly older girl sitting at a table, laughing with her friends. One of them notices your staring and calls over.

"Can we help you with something?"

Kimiko calmly walks out of the classroom, and starts looking for any boys that might be suitably lovestruck. Finding one, she corners him and says, "Tell me where the pink haired girl... Reiko, I think her name was, went. And be truthful: you don't want to know what will happen if I find out you lied to me."

[SPOILER=Roll]Strong Conflict (+1), School Queen (+2), Terrifying Presence (+2), +5 total.

Rei just shrinks back as you corner him. He sighs, and slumps his shoulders. This just isn't going to be his day...

"Kogome said she saw her heading to the nurse's office."

Otoshi was in his usual place in the school's balcony, using a pair of binoculars to spy girls in the courtyard by himalfe, with a quite big lewd smile. Suddenly, he was pulled back by an massive force , almost tripping in the door! Kure had initiated a quite strong headlock when he was busy perving on.

"You have been spying them quite a lot today " Kure whispered in his ear "Ya bloody fatnugget could not find your way through a pig's arse. Now, where's Reiko your little pervert ? I might make it worthwhile to you. Meaning, i might not smash your face in a unrecognizable pulp like last time. I reckon you don't want that to happen, Hm ?"

Strong Conflict Roll +1 Strong +2 Fearsome reputation+1 Violence is Always the Answer= 4

The camera nearby clicks again and again as you threaten him. When you are finished speaking, he looks up at you over the top of his glasses. is voice is somewhat chocked from your hold, but he is still grinning like a madman.

"You know, there are very few people in this school that I need to have blackmail materiel to protect myself from. You are one of them. Now please, tone yourself down and let me go. I am a very reasonable person. And I am sure we can come to an arrangement that is beneficial for the both of us."

Good thing Phyrra had just the knack to find Reiko.

Walking around in her shimmering costume for stage as a form of free adverstiment, she also went up to one of her love struck fans.

Hey, did you see the new girl? Phyrra asked them. Pink hair, blue eyes, rack... She tapers off, shaking her head.

She's almost as beautiful as I am, did you see where she went?

Strong allure, Kira kira, School queen.

You come across Rei's girlfriend Kogome. She is wearing a look that you recognize. It is the same star-filled, dreamy gaze, everyone in your class had when they saw Reiko for the first time.

"Yeah..." She answers breathily, in response to your question. "She said something about not feeling well, and asked me where the nurse's office was....She touched me.... She touched my heart..."
She sighs dreamily. "I think I'm in love...."

Pertenetator
2015-09-27, 10:15 AM
"As i said, Talk" Kure said, releasing him from the headlock "Where did Reiko go ? And don't start the blackmail, i am already letting you quite loose after the "frilly dress " incident "

Lentrax
2015-09-27, 10:20 AM
Otoshi straightened his glasses as he stands back up.

"Mmm. I think you fail to see how profitable you are. I think we should come to a suitable agreement before I just give up information that is clearly valuable. What would you like, 50 percent of the profit I make from your photo sales?"

Pertenetator
2015-09-27, 10:27 AM
"Make it 60 and you will have a written decree with my signature that i will not smash your face for the following three months" Kure replied with a smile "YOu know how i much i like to do that "

Lentrax
2015-09-27, 10:31 AM
"Fifty-fifty, You don't hit me for a year, and I put you on my "Girls I Photoshop out of the locker room pictures I take" list. Just bear in mind that that privilege will cut down on approximately forty-six point three-two-seven percent of the profit I make off of your perfectly toned, athletic body."

Pertenetator
2015-09-27, 10:44 AM
"Deal~" Kure says, holding out her arm "YOu drive out a hard bargain"

Lentrax
2015-09-27, 11:01 AM
Otoshi takes the hand in a, perhaps unsurprisingly, firm grip and shakes yours.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have more pictures to take. A business like mine doesn't take care of itself. Oh, right. Information. The new girl, the nosebleeder. She went to the nurse's office."

The TechnoGnome
2015-09-27, 11:10 AM
"Good boy," Kimiko said with a smile, patting Rei on the head before heading off in the direction of the nurse's office. It was likely Rei was telling the truth, since he knew it would be ridiculously easy for her to verify whether Reiko did indeed visit the nurse or not. Just in case though, she began planning her potential punishment as she made her way down the halls.

jamieth
2015-09-27, 11:11 AM
The students, still in a state of shock, are in no condition to respond to the requests for information. They are still standing there with dreamy stars in their eyes. Another student, wearing the uniform of one of the middle school students, calls over to you. "Pink hair? I think she went that way." Neither Amelie nor Fumiko know that the little girl inadvertently sent them after the completely wrong young woman. They finally catch up to the shock of pink hair, and see a slightly older girl sitting at a table, laughing with her friends. One of them notices your staring and calls over.

"Can we help you with something?"

"Eh... Sorry, my mistake", Fumiko rubs her head, looking a bit disappointed, but in no way embarrassed, "we were looking for a classmate... So, Ame-rin, let's go, I guess? Look somewhere else, perhaps?"

Illven
2015-09-27, 11:15 AM
You come across Rei's girlfriend Kogome. She is wearing a look that you recognize. It is the same star-filled, dreamy gaze, everyone in your class had when they saw Reiko for the first time.

"Yeah..." She answers breathily, in response to your question. "She said something about not feeling well, and asked me where the nurse's office was....She touched me.... She touched my heart..."
She sighs dreamily. "I think I'm in love...."

Thanks, you're the best! Phyrra said giving the girl a kiss on the cheek, and going to the nurses office.

7th son of sons
2015-09-27, 11:22 AM
"Eh... Sorry, my mistake", Fumiko rubs her head, looking a bit disappointed, but in no way embarrassed, "we were looking for a classmate... So, Ame-rin, let's go, I guess? Look somewhere else, perhaps?"

"Oui, there must be somewhere she must be, no? A girl like that cannot just disappear. She said turning and beginning her exit, slightly discouraged but no less willing to continue the search. "Au Revioir, miss. Looking for someone else, nous sommes desoles". And with that she began walking, racking her brain and scanning the halls for some sort of hint.

Lentrax
2015-09-27, 11:26 AM
Kimiko and Phyrra, not having to deal with bad directions or negotiating for information from a pervert, arrive quickly at the nurses office. The door is closed, but you see two people silhouetted against the smoky privacy glass. You can also hear two voices behind it. One you recognize as Nurse Akona, the other is Reiko.

"... should help with your anxiety. You may rest for a while until you are sure you can return to class."

Thank you very much, ma'am. Is there anything else you can recommend to help me?

"There is not much else I can do for you. Your doctors sent over your records for us to review, as well as the notation to avoid stressful situations. Girls in your situation are very lucky to be able to attend school at all, let alone-"

She stops suddenly. "But we can talk later. Right now, we seem to have some visitors. Come in," the nurse calls out to the two of you. At the same time, you hear a curtain being drawn across the groove on the ceiling, cordoning off Reiko from view.

Illven
2015-09-27, 11:30 AM
Kimiko and Phyrra, not having to deal with bad directions or negotiating for information from a pervert, arrive quickly at the nurses office. The door is closed, but you see two people silhouetted against the smoky privacy glass. You can also hear two voices behind it. One you recognize as Nurse Akona, the other is Reiko.

"... should help with your anxiety. You may rest for a while until you are sure you can return to class."

Thank you very much, ma'am. Is there anything else you can recommend to help me?

"There is not much else I can do for you. Your doctors sent over your records for us to review, as well as the notation to avoid stressful situations. Girls in your situation are very lucky to be able to attend school at all, let alone-"

She stops suddenly. "But we can talk later. Right now, we seem to have some visitors. Come in," the nurse calls out to the two of you. At the same time, you hear a curtain being drawn across the groove on the ceiling, cordoning off Reiko from view.

I wanted to apologize for stressing out Reiko Phyrra admitted.

The TechnoGnome
2015-09-27, 11:38 AM
"As you should," Kimiko said, bitter at having to share the moment with Phyrra of all people, "I just wanted to make sure you weren't sick or something. It'd be bad for you to get that kind of reputation around here."

Lentrax
2015-09-27, 11:47 AM
"I see. Well, the decision is up to her. Rekio, dear, could you stand some company? Two girls, I presume, from your class are here to see you. Its just the two, dear."

O-okay... I think I can....

Reiko lets out a sigh of relief as she sees it really is just the two girls.

"Please be careful with Reiko. She is still frail and is prone to bouts of anxiety. If anything happens, come get me," The nurse says as she closes her private office door behind her.

I-I'm sorry. A-about earlier, I mean. I h-haven't been out of the h-ho-hospital very long, and it has been a l-long time since I have been around so many people...

Pertenetator
2015-09-27, 11:55 AM
"'Sup girl!" Kure says as she rushes in "GLad to see you are ok- " She stops dead when she hears she's been in the hospital for quite a bit "Don'tcha worry, we are not gonna tell anyone, promise, just tell us when you feel uncomfortable and we'll give you some space m'kay ? Dont want to scare you like that again"

Lentrax
2015-09-27, 11:57 AM
The sudden intrusion of a third girl, causes Reiko to squeal in surprise, scoot backwards, and fall off the bed, due to running out of bed to scoot back along.

Uwaeh!!

The TechnoGnome
2015-09-27, 11:58 AM
"I see. Well, the decision is up to her. Rekio, dear, could you stand some company? Two girls, I presume, from your class are here to see you. Its just the two, dear."

O-okay... I think I can....

Reiko lets out a sigh of relief as she sees it really is just the two girls.

"Please be careful with Reiko. She is still frail and is prone to bouts of anxiety. If anything happens, come get me," The nurse says as she closes her private office door behind her.

I-I'm sorry. A-about earlier, I mean. I h-haven't been out of the h-ho-hospital very long, and it has been a l-long time since I have been around so many people...

Kimiko gave the nurse a nod as she went into the office.

"Hospital?" she asked, "Why were you there? Did something happen to you?"

She looks over at Kure, "You could stand to be a little less... cloddy with your entrances, you know. We don't want to frighten her again."

Pertenetator
2015-09-27, 11:59 AM
Kure quickly sprang into action, catching the girl by the coat before she manages to hit herself in the floor or anything. "Gotcha again, sorry for scaring you, didn't knew you had issues with that until recently" She carefully puts her back on the bed "Don't worry, i got your back"

Illven
2015-09-27, 12:02 PM
Kimiko gave the nurse a nod as she went into the office.

"Hospital?" she asked, "Why were you there? Did something happen to you?"

She looks over at Kure, "You could stand to be a little less... cloddy with your entrances, you know. We don't want to frighten her again."

Phyrra hugs Kimiko.

Kimi, come on, be calm. No fighting.

Lentrax
2015-09-27, 04:36 PM
Kure reaches over, and manages to snag... Hair.

Not some hair, not a handful of hair. Just one hair.

Reiko lands on the floor opposite, let's out her little cry of alarm. Nothing.

But once Kure moved her hand another half inch back toward Kures torso, three things happen.

One, Reiko lands on the floor. Second, Kures hand jerk back.

Three, the strand of Reiko's hair, having been caught in Kures glove, snaps.

The door to the nurses office comes out and she is cranky.

"Whhhich one of yuooo thought, to come in here and disrupt Miss Ibuka? Welllll?

Illven
2015-09-27, 04:47 PM
Kure reaches over, and manages to snag... Hair.

Not some hair, not a handful of hair. Just one hair.

Reiko lands on the floor opposite, let's out her little cry of alarm. Nothing.

But once Kure moved her hand another half inch back toward Kures torso, three things happen.

One, Reiko lands on the floor. Second, Kures hand jerk back.

Three, the strand of Reiko's hair, having been caught in Kures glove, snaps.

The door to the nurses office comes out and she is cranky.

"Whhhich one of yuooo thought, to come in here and disrupt Miss Ibuka? Welllll?

Phyrra rushes over to Reiko,

You okay!? She asks concerned.

The TechnoGnome
2015-09-27, 06:42 PM
"Kure did," Kimiko said, "She startled Reiko and caused her to fall out of the bed."

She looked over at Phyrra helping Reiko up and suppressed a growl of irritation, "Speaking of, you aren't hurt, are you dear?"

Lentrax
2015-09-28, 12:25 AM
I-I'm okay... J-just got s-scared when sh-she came r-running in... S-sorry.

"It isn't your fault, dear." The nurse said. "The three of you should head back to your classrooms. Which one of you is in Miss Ibuka's class? I need you to take a note to leave for your teachers concerning her condition."

M-ma'am? I think the medicine is helping. I'm g-going to t-try going back to c-class.

"Alright, dearie. Just be careful, and remember that your teachers will be notified of your condition and to let you return here should you ever feel the need."

Reiko bows as she stands up. Thank you, ma'am.

Illven
2015-09-28, 12:31 AM
I-I'm okay... J-just got s-scared when sh-she came r-running in... S-sorry.

"It isn't your fault, dear." The nurse said. "The three of you should head back to your classrooms. Which one of you is in Miss Ibuka's class? I need you to take a note to leave for your teachers concerning her condition."

M-ma'am? I think the medicine is helping. I'm g-going to t-try going back to c-class.

"Alright, dearie. Just be careful, and remember that your teachers will be notified of your condition and to let you return here should you ever feel the need."

Reiko bows as she stands up. Thank you, ma'am.

It would be pleasure to aid you in locating your next class. Phyrra replied offering an arm.

The TechnoGnome
2015-09-28, 12:39 AM
"We're all in her class," Kimiko explained, "But don't worry, I'll make sure she gets back alright."

"Is there some kind of medication you need?" she asks Reiko.

7th son of sons
2015-09-28, 12:47 AM
After a few minutes of fruitless searching, Amelie sighed with disappointment, before reprimming her hair and putting on her best "School" Face.

Turning to her partner in this search, she nodded her head off towards the class. "It seems we've lost her trail, Fumiko-Chan, C'est la vie, as they say. Care to return to class with me? If she is still here, she will be there eventually, Oui?"

jamieth
2015-09-28, 01:18 AM
"Sure, we should probably", Fumiko nods, delighted that the half-foreign student accepted her informal addressing that readily, "Ehh, I'm sure everything's gonna be alright - well, either she'll appear in class anyway, or, if she doesn't... well, we'll think about it later, right?"

Pertenetator
2015-09-28, 01:45 AM
"Dang, sorry about that girl, promise to be more careful in the future" Kure said, her face being extremely rare: Genuine worry and sadness . "How 'bout i buy you lunch later to make up for it !"

Lentrax
2015-09-28, 05:20 AM
"We're all in her class," Kimiko explained, "But don't worry, I'll make sure she gets back alright."

"Is there some kind of medication you need?" she asks Reiko.

No, I just took what I can. There will be a couple more things that I have to take at l-lunch. she stops walking for a moment.

"Dang, sorry about that girl, promise to be more careful in the future" Kure said, her face being extremely rare: Genuine worry and sadness . "How 'bout i buy you lunch later to make up for it !"

Oh, no. Reiko's face goes a shade of pale white, and you think she may get sick.

L-Lunch... I don't. I d-don't think I-I can handle th-that many p-p-p-people.

After a few minutes of fruitless searching, Amelie sighed with disappointment, before reprimming her hair and putting on her best "School" Face.

Turning to her partner in this search, she nodded her head off towards the class. "It seems we've lost her trail, Fumiko-Chan, C'est la vie, as they say. Care to return to class with me? If she is still here, she will be there eventually, Oui?"

"Sure, we should probably", Fumiko nods, delighted that the half-foreign student accepted her informal addressing that readily, "Ehh, I'm sure everything's gonna be alright - well, either she'll appear in class anyway, or, if she doesn't... well, we'll think about it later, right?"

She does in fact, appear not long after you return to the classroom. Along with Kumiko, Phyrra, and Kure. Are they strong arming her into the room? No, they actually appear concerned, and are guiding her.

Isn't that surprising. Maybe you should call satan and ask if hell is cold from freezing over.

Pertenetator
2015-09-28, 05:34 AM
"Nevermind then, where are you gonna go in lunch break ? I know solitary places . Comes with the delinquent savviness"

jamieth
2015-09-28, 05:44 AM
"See?" Fumiko whispers to Amelia, showing her an "OK" finger ring, then continues aloud, "Hi! You're fine, Reiko-san?"

7th son of sons
2015-09-28, 06:13 AM
Amelie waited just beside the door for the transfer student, recalling how... unhelpful their first meeting had been. As Reyko and her retainers approached, Amelie bowed deeply to the young girl. "Pardon, pardon. I am so very sorry that I panicked you and then was unable to find you, Reiko-Chan. I wanted to make your first day special, but I only helped make it terriblé and I wanted you to know that if there is anything I can do for, I would be tres honoré to make it up to you in any way I can...

Lentrax
2015-09-28, 11:01 AM
Reiko tries digging her heels in, tries to struggle her way out of the arms of her escorts, but to no avail. They even haul her ove4r to her chair and plop her down.

Umm... okay thanks.... I don't know what I am dong for lunch.... Her medication seems to be kicking in, her stuttering is pretty much gone at this point, and while she still looks like she is on the verge of panic, she doesn't look like she is going to run away.

And so the rest of the morning goes. But rumbling stomachs announce the arrival of the next step of the day...

Lunch!

Scene 2

The cafeteria is on the main level of the academy, and there will be both high schoolers, and middle school kids from their half of the academy. From your experience, this is exactly the kind of situation that Reiko will absolutely hate. The question then, is what are you gonna do about it?

Allure D8: Suggest a nice quiet spot to eat in, the school probably won't mind. It's for a student's well-being, after all! +2 VP
Conflict D10: This place is far too noisy for Reiko's comfort. Shut everyone up, and get a good table corner. +3 VP
Skill D10: Your acute medical knowledge has granted you an insight into Reiko's condition! And that insight gives you a trick to keep Reiko calm, even here in the cafeteria! +3 VP
Luck D6: Something completely unexpected happens! +1 VP + special scene unlock!

jamieth
2015-09-28, 02:12 PM
Fumiko wanted to help Reiko, she really did. Unfortunately, she just couldn't think of a place that won't be crouded on such a beatuful day - her habit of skipping lunches to cram some more practice time into a day didn't help, either; so the only thing she caould really do was to with the new girl luck with all sincerety she could muster... even though Fumiko didn't really beleive in luck. But, as she once read, good luch charms supposedly even help people who don't believe in them, right?
Weak Luck, Self-Improvement +1 for a total of +0.

7th son of sons
2015-09-28, 02:21 PM
Amelie put away the days assignments, as well as her own "personal projects", as she made her way to the cafeteria. Between the sheer number of people, and the overwhelming sounds that came with them, there was no way the transfer student would be comfortable in the situation (she knew she hadn't been) and no way to get to know her better, even if she did wrangle to girl into the lunch room. Turning, Amelie walked to intercept the pink haired beauty before she entered the room.

"Ah, Ohayo et Bonjour, Reiko-San." She said, putting an air kiss just past each of her cheeks. "I was demande, er, curious if it would be at all possible for us to attend lunch together, perhaps somewhere a bit more... privé? I'd like to make up for anything I may have done to upset you this morning, if you'd allow it. I know of just such a place to talk in private. S'il vous plaît?"

If I get a 4 or higher on the Doujinshi Enthusiast Luck Roll: As Amelie turns to lead Reiko to a more private place of discussion, her shoulder bag slides off, spilling it's contents across the floor, and at Reiko's feet. Much to her embarrassment, one such content is a half drawn manga page, featuring an extremely familiar looking young lady on her first day of school...

Strong Allure (+1), Moe Enthusiast (+1), Quaint Greeting (+1), and I'm going to use Doujinshi Enthusiast to see if maybe some of my works might prove enticing. Total of +3, possibly +5.

Pertenetator
2015-09-28, 02:30 PM
"That sounds like a good idea Amelie" Kure Said in approval "I know a small garden behind the courtyard, door's unlocked . Us girls could have a private lunch there, far away from bloody peeper hollers like Otoshi""

Allure +2 Colorful Cursing (Last rolls was Unopposed, i lost the first Opposed roll) +1 Boyish CHarm = +3

The TechnoGnome
2015-09-28, 06:07 PM
"That sounds absolutely wonderful," Kimiko said with a smile, inviting herself along, "I'll go make the rounds with the student body and make sure we aren't disturbed."

The look in her eyes tells you she won't take 'no' for an answer.

Allure (Murderous Love), Graceful, Terrifying Presence (+2), School Queen (+2), Automatic 9.

If either Terrifying Presence or School Queen doesn't apply, don't use Graceful.

Illven
2015-09-28, 06:20 PM
Hmm, the garden in the school would be the best place to take the new girl? Phyrra asked one of her band mates.

Thank ya! You're the best! She said giving the female bandmate a huge smooch on the cheek.

Strong allure, Idol costume, School queen. Graceful.

Lentrax
2015-09-29, 02:29 PM
Fumiko wanted to help Reiko, she really did. Unfortunately, she just couldn't think of a place that won't be crouded on such a beatuful day - her habit of skipping lunches to cram some more practice time into a day didn't help, either; so the only thing she caould really do was to with the new girl luck with all sincerety she could muster... even though Fumiko didn't really beleive in luck. But, as she once read, good luch charms supposedly even help people who don't believe in them, right?
Weak Luck, Self-Improvement +1 for a total of +0.

"Fumi-chan!" The voice belongs to Miata, another girl in the Gymnast's club. "Have you heard about the new girl? She's apparently really hot or something, and all the boys are talking about her. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that Coach cancelled practice today. Some kind of emergency out of town. He's gonna be gone for a couple of days, so we're throwing a party while he's gone. You in?"

Amelie put away the days assignments, as well as her own "personal projects", as she made her way to the cafeteria. Between the sheer number of people, and the overwhelming sounds that came with them, there was no way the transfer student would be comfortable in the situation (she knew she hadn't been) and no way to get to know her better, even if she did wrangle to girl into the lunch room. Turning, Amelie walked to intercept the pink haired beauty before she entered the room.

"Ah, Ohayo et Bonjour, Reiko-San." She said, putting an air kiss just past each of her cheeks. "I was demande, er, curious if it would be at all possible for us to attend lunch together, perhaps somewhere a bit more... privé? I'd like to make up for anything I may have done to upset you this morning, if you'd allow it. I know of just such a place to talk in private. S'il vous plaît?"

If I get a 4 or higher on the Doujinshi Enthusiast Luck Roll: As Amelie turns to lead Reiko to a more private place of discussion, her shoulder bag slides off, spilling it's contents across the floor, and at Reiko's feet. Much to her embarrassment, one such content is a half drawn manga page, featuring an extremely familiar looking young lady on her first day of school...

Strong Allure (+1), Moe Enthusiast (+1), Quaint Greeting (+1), and I'm going to use Doujinshi Enthusiast to see if maybe some of my works might prove enticing. Total of +3, possibly +5.

Private sounds... Nice." Reiko says, looking nervously at the crowded lunchroom.

"That sounds like a good idea Amelie" Kure Said in approval "I know a small garden behind the courtyard, door's unlocked . Us girls could have a private lunch there, far away from bloody peeper hollers like Otoshi""

Allure +2 Colorful Cursing (Last rolls was Unopposed, i lost the first Opposed roll) +1 Boyish CHarm = +3

Kure walks over at that point, and as she mentions peepers, Reiko shrinks back again. Don't you think they might be too busy eating to be doing.. That?

"That sounds absolutely wonderful," Kimiko said with a smile, inviting herself along, "I'll go make the rounds with the student body and make sure we aren't disturbed."

The look in her eyes tells you she won't take 'no' for an answer.

Allure (Murderous Love), Graceful, Terrifying Presence (+2), School Queen (+2), Automatic 9.

If either Terrifying Presence or School Queen doesn't apply, don't use Graceful.

Kimiko makes it quite plain to several of the larger cliques that they are not to be disturbed while having their dinner party. They all just nod vigorously. One girl, a senior named Kugare pulls out her phone, almost bored, and starts texting.

Hmm, the garden in the school would be the best place to take the new girl? Phyrra asked one of her band mates.

Thank ya! You're the best! She said giving the female bandmate a huge smooch on the cheek.

Strong allure, Idol costume, School queen. Graceful.

Really? A garden party.. Away from... This? That sounds... Nice. I just have to get something to eat, and get my medication from the nurse first.

Illven
2015-09-29, 02:33 PM
Really? A garden party.. Away from... This? That sounds... Nice. I just have to get something to eat, and get my medication from the nurse first.

I can make sure no one bugs you. Phyrra offered sweetly.

7th son of sons
2015-09-29, 02:40 PM
Private sounds... Nice." Reiko says, looking nervously at the crowded lunchroom.

Amelie clapped her hands together, interlocking her fingers, a smile spreading across her face. "Fantastique, fantastique. And to be joined by a few of the others will be a welcome change as well."

"Si je poux, I could go and get this medicine from the nurse for you." At this point she leaned in for a whisper. "My Kanji is not yet good enough to read such things, if you'd prefer it kept private."

Pertenetator
2015-09-29, 02:52 PM

"Sure thing girl, Whaddaya want from the canteen, i'll buy you lunch while you get your meds"

Lentrax
2015-09-29, 03:10 PM
I can make sure no one bugs you. Phyrra offered sweetly.

and how would you manage that? There are a lot of them, and only one of you.

Amelie clapped her hands together, interlocking her fingers, a smile spreading across her face. "Fantastique, fantastique. And to be joined by a few of the others will be a welcome change as well."

"Si je poux, I could go and get this medicine from the nurse for you." At this point she leaned in for a whisper. "My Kanji is not yet good enough to read such things, if you'd prefer it kept private."

Actually, Reiko says after your offer. Because they are a controlled substance, I am the only one who can get them from the nurse. She won't let anyone else have them to prevent abuse.

"Sure thing girl, Whaddaya want from the canteen, i'll buy you lunch while you get your meds"

I don't know. Whatever they have, I suppose. Surprise me.

jamieth
2015-09-29, 03:12 PM
"Fumi-chan!" The voice belongs to Miata, another girl in the Gymnast's club. "Have you heard about the new girl? She's apparently really hot or something, and all the boys are talking about her. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that Coach cancelled practice today. Some kind of emergency out of town. He's gonna be gone for a couple of days, so we're throwing a party while he's gone. You in?"

"You mean Reiko-chan?" Fumiko smiles dreamily, "She's in my class, and trust me, it's not only boys... I'll try to get her to the club, and you'll see it for yourself - she's a natural, I tell you! Ah, but it might take some time... she really needs some time to get used to new school, after all. As for today - you know, I'd prefer to practice some more, even on my own - but then, partying together is a team spirit training, isn't it? what kind of party are we talking about? I'll be there, don't you doubt!"

7th son of sons
2015-09-29, 03:30 PM
Actually, Reiko says after your offer. Because they are a controlled substance, I am the only one who can get them from the nurse. She won't let anyone else have them to prevent abuse.

"In that case, may I escort you there and to the garden? I have more than enough of my own homemade aliments to bide us over, if you don't mind french food, of course."

No Mods.

Lentrax
2015-09-29, 04:39 PM
"You mean Reiko-chan?" Fumiko smiles dreamily, "She's in my class, and trust me, it's not only boys... I'll try to get her to the club, and you'll see it for yourself - she's a natural, I tell you! Ah, but it might take some time... she really needs some time to get used to new school, after all. As for today - you know, I'd prefer to practice some more, even on my own - but then, partying together is a team spirit training, isn't it? what kind of party are we talking about? I'll be there, don't you doubt!"

"Ah you know, just some food, some music, and no goddamn tumble drills!"

"In that case, may I escort you there and to the garden? I have more than enough of my own homemade aliments to bide us over, if you don't mind french food, of course."

No Mods.

Okay. Probably a good idea, since I don't know my way around the school yet...

Illven
2015-09-29, 05:20 PM
I can hope. Phyrra said teasingly putting on a frown and bowing her face/

The TechnoGnome
2015-09-29, 06:16 PM
Kimiko sighed as she saw the older girl texting. She did not like being ignored.

"Hey!" she snapped, "Did you hear me? Leave the new girl alone, got it?"

7th son of sons
2015-09-29, 08:57 PM
"Super!" Amelie said before taking Reiko's hand in hers, leading her towards the nurses office, waving back to the others as she went.

Lentrax
2015-09-30, 12:14 AM
I can hope. Phyrra said teasingly putting on a frown and bowing her face/
Does it work?

Kimiko sighed as she saw the older girl texting. She did not like being ignored.

"Hey!" she snapped, "Did you hear me? Leave the new girl alone, got it?"
"Yeah, whatever. What's the big deal anyway? You want in her pants or something?"

"Super!" Amelie said before taking Reiko's hand in hers, leading her towards the nurses office, waving back to the others as she went.
Reiko takes your hand and the two of you start walking off toward the nurses office, drawing a lot of glares and pointed looks as you do so...

Illven
2015-09-30, 12:16 AM
Does it work?

Phyrra takes Reiko's other hand.

I can certainly hope so.

The TechnoGnome
2015-09-30, 12:37 AM
"Yeah, whatever. What's the big deal anyway? You want in her pants or something?"

Kimiko growled, "Of course not. I just don't want her puking in the school because some idiot thought they could cop a feel from the new girl."

jamieth
2015-09-30, 12:53 AM
"Ah you know, just some food, some music, and no goddamn tumble drills!"

"Sounds nice, just name the place and time!" Fumiko grins.
According to the pic, Fumiko's in Rhythmic Gymnastics, not Artistic one, and there's no real tumblinmg in RG, but well, anime always mix it u[p anyway, so :-)

Pertenetator
2015-09-30, 01:59 AM
Kure boight from the canteen the essential food for a growing teenage girl: Beef Jerky with BBQ sauce, a corn ear, a green salad , and mashed potatoes. All the protein and hydrocarbonates a girl needed to develop some muscles.
Weak luck roll -1

Lentrax
2015-09-30, 08:04 PM
"Sounds nice, just name the place and time!" Fumiko grins.
According to the pic, Fumiko's in Rhythmic Gymnastics, not Artistic one, and there's no real tumblinmg in RG, but well, anime always mix it u[p anyway, so :-)

"Practice gym. After school. See you there!"

Regardless of what you do in the meantime, you all end up in a secluded part of the garden, near the entrance to the hedge maze. Between the lot of you, you have a decent spread of food set up, and Reiko does seem a bit more relaxed now than she has all day.

Maybe some polite conversation would help her relax some more?

Allure D7: Make some polite conversation. Maybe ask a question or two? +2 VP
Skill D6: You have questions, and you would like some answers, if you don't mind. +2 VP
Conflict D7: You have questions, and you're gonna get answers! +2 VP
Luck D4: Did you hear a camera shutter? Stop a pervert from getting too familiar from afar... +1 VP

7th son of sons
2015-09-30, 08:41 PM
Amelie tapped a napkin to her lips, clearing up a few stray bits of salad from her face, before looking out to the others girls. This is nice, no? I've been coming to this school for quite some time now, and the concept of such petite lunches still seems so charming. She sighed dreamily, looking out to the garden. "Just us dames, enjoying one anothers company in nature. It brings back fond memories." She focused her attention to the new student, who she still hadn't had much conversation with. "Reiko-San, si vous plait, why do you come to this school so late? You do not seem to be from elsewhere, as Kure-Kun et moi. Have you seen anyone, excuzes moi, anything of interest within the school?

She gave a sweet wry smile, hinting that perhaps her slip in speech had, for once, not be accidental.

Strong roll (+1), Moe Enthusiast (+1), Kinda doubt Culture Enthusiast comes into play, but I thought I'd bring it up. praying for luck this time

EDIT: Fumiko Do Your Best (+2)

The TechnoGnome
2015-09-30, 09:06 PM
Kimiko had brought an entire tea-set with her to lunch, and offer a cup to Reiko, "Here, this will help. Now, you don't have to talk about it if you really don't want to, but it would be nice to know some things about your condition so that we can help you."

Or blackmail her if the time came for that, she supposed.

Skill, Classy Lady (+2), +2 total.

Illven
2015-10-02, 01:43 PM
Is there anything I can do, to make it easier for you? Phyrra asked concerned.

Strong allure, Idol costume.

jamieth
2015-10-02, 01:59 PM
There was still some time left of lunch break, but hardly enough for any kind of practice, so Fumiko decided to just take a stroll throught the grounds... and happened upon the most peculiar - and high level - gathering... which, luckily, involved Reiko and didn't involve dramas of any kind... "Nice job girls!" she cheered the others, "Nice place you have here - mind if I join?"

Without waiting for the answer, she lowered on the grass next to Reiko - taking care not to be too close - and said, "Reiko-chan, you know - there's a party today after school in the gym - it's a small one, don't worry, maybe five or six people in total, so if you think you can handle that, we'll be happy to see you? And if there's some special rules on what not ot do to avoid your... issues, I could ask girls to behave... they're all eager to meet you, though?"

Strong Skill, Do Your Best for +3 and +2 to everyone else on a strong roll

Pertenetator
2015-10-03, 06:46 AM
"So Reiko" Kure said with a small smile , as she gave her her meal "You seemed to have some troubles on math class, would you mind if we girls give you a hand after school with a few courses ?"

Neutral allure, Boyish charm and stand out for +2

Lentrax
2015-10-03, 09:41 AM
Amelie tapped a napkin to her lips, clearing up a few stray bits of salad from her face, before looking out to the others girls. This is nice, no? I've been coming to this school for quite some time now, and the concept of such petite lunches still seems so charming. She sighed dreamily, looking out to the garden. "Just us dames, enjoying one anothers company in nature. It brings back fond memories." She focused her attention to the new student, who she still hadn't had much conversation with. "Reiko-San, si vous plait, why do you come to this school so late? You do not seem to be from elsewhere, as Kure-Kun et moi. Have you seen anyone, excuzes moi, anything of interest within the school?

She gave a sweet wry smile, hinting that perhaps her slip in speech had, for once, not be accidental.

Strong roll (+1), Moe Enthusiast (+1), Kinda doubt Culture Enthusiast comes into play, but I thought I'd bring it up. praying for luck this time

EDIT: Fumiko Do Your Best (+2)

Well... Reiko says, as she drinks some tea. I was recently hospitalized, and was only recently discharged. My test scores prior to my hospitalization qualified me for the Academy, and I was given quite a few exams when I was discharged to make sure that... well, to make sure everything was still up here.

Kimiko had brought an entire tea-set with her to lunch, and offer a cup to Reiko, "Here, this will help. Now, you don't have to talk about it if you really don't want to, but it would be nice to know some things about your condition so that we can help you."

Or blackmail her if the time came for that, she supposed.

Skill, Classy Lady (+2), +2 total.

Reiko, sighs. I don't know a lot about it. I don't remember what caused my hospitalization or how bad it was. No one is really telling me a whole lot. They only tell me I was in a coma for a year and a half.

Is there anything I can do, to make it easier for you? Phyrra asked concerned.

Strong allure, Idol costume.

I honestly don't know. I don't know what my condition is, and I don't really remember a whole lot... Actually, I don't really remember anything. I mean, I know how to do stuff, but I don't know how I know what I'm doing.

There was still some time left of lunch break, but hardly enough for any kind of practice, so Fumiko decided to just take a stroll throught the grounds... and happened upon the most peculiar - and high level - gathering... which, luckily, involved Reiko and didn't involve dramas of any kind... "Nice job girls!" she cheered the others, "Nice place you have here - mind if I join?"

Without waiting for the answer, she lowered on the grass next to Reiko - taking care not to be too close - and said, "Reiko-chan, you know - there's a party today after school in the gym - it's a small one, don't worry, maybe five or six people in total, so if you think you can handle that, we'll be happy to see you? And if there's some special rules on what not ot do to avoid your... issues, I could ask girls to behave... they're all eager to meet you, though?"

Strong Skill, Do Your Best for +3 and +2 to everyone else on a strong roll

A...a... a party? I-I-I don't know... that seems very stressful....

"So Reiko" Kure said with a small smile , as she gave her her meal "You seemed to have some troubles on math class, would you mind if we girls give you a hand after school with a few courses ?"

Neutral allure, Boyish charm and stand out for +2

Reiko accepts the things from Kure. Then she listens to the question.

Some help might be nice, b-but I don't know... I have a lot of appointments to monitor my condition. I don't know how much time I will have for things...

Illven
2015-10-03, 11:19 AM
Huh. That sounds like something amnesia... How far back does it go? Phyrra mused.

jamieth
2015-10-03, 11:34 AM
"Oh well", Fumiko shrugs, "I won't force you - just remember, if you decide you want to came, you're always welcome", she smiled widely.

Pertenetator
2015-10-03, 12:05 PM
"That makes it even more needed" Kure noted "If what you say it's true, then you would have barely any time to study then you definitely need help! I am not genius myself, but i can help you with pays ed if you want"

7th son of sons
2015-10-03, 12:29 PM
Poor dear, your condition sounds very saddening indeed. I am quite glad for you to be in a better condition now. Please, let me know if there is anything I can do to make your time here easier.

Lentrax
2015-10-03, 02:11 PM
Huh. That sounds like something amnesia... How far back does it go? Phyrra mused.

I don't know. I have bits and pieces. Nothing for very long, and nothing seemingly significant.

"Oh well", Fumiko shrugs, "I won't force you - just remember, if you decide you want to came, you're always welcome", she smiled widely.

I'll think about it, okay? No promises... She looks like she has something else to say, but then closes her mouth as another girl starts speaking to her.

"That makes it even more needed" Kure noted "If what you say it's true, then you would have barely any time to study then you definitely need help! I am not genius myself, but i can help you with pays ed if you want"

Umm, thanks, but I have a pass from gym for the year. My physical therapy was deemed by the Academy board to... What did they say? "More than adequate for the development of any student."

Poor dear, your condition sounds very saddening indeed. I am quite glad for you to be in a better condition now. Please, let me know if there is anything I can do to make your time here easier.

I-in that case, pass the tea, please.

Reiko drinks from the cup, and then sets it back down. Her head slumps forward slightly, and her hair shadows her face.

The worst part is, I don't even know who I am. Everyone calls me Reiko. But I don't know who she is. When I first went home, I was shown to my room which was filled with academic trophies and accolades from a life I don't remember. They showed me my acceptance letter here to Fujiyoka Academy, but I don't remember wanting to go here. And I am so crippled by my anxiety, that I don't even know if I can go here...

7th son of sons
2015-10-03, 02:53 PM
I-in that case, pass the tea, please.

Reiko drinks from the cup, and then sets it back down. Her head slumps forward slightly, and her hair shadows her face.

The worst part is, I don't even know who I am. Everyone calls me Reiko. But I don't know who she is. When I first went home, I was shown to my room which was filled with academic trophies and accolades from a life I don't remember. They showed me my acceptance letter here to Fujiyoka Academy, but I don't remember wanting to go here. And I am so crippled by my anxiety, that I don't even know if I can go here...

Amelie clapped her hands to her mouth, a few tears threatening to streak her make-up. "Oh mon cher, ma pauvre fille." The wrapped her arms around the girls shoulders. "Ne t'en fais pas! Je ferai n'importe quoi pour toi. Tout pour vous faire sentir mieux. Je veux que vous vous sentez mieux...

Lentrax
2015-10-03, 03:32 PM
I.. uh... what?

Illven
2015-10-03, 04:56 PM

That's so sad! Phyrra said the artist in her making her tear up.

Well then. If you don't know who you are. Why don't we try to rediscover it? You know, try a bunch of things, and hobbies. She suggested.

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-03, 05:13 PM
"Hmm... I see," Kimiko said, sipping her tea, "Well, at least you have your family to try and help you remember who you were, which is more than some amnesiacs can say. In any case, lacking any friends of your own, I would be more than happy to fill in that gap for you. Me not knowing who you were previously will also allow you to be with me without any pressure to act the way you are 'supposed' to. Whether that will actually help with your recovery or not remains to be seen, but it will at least give you a chance to let your hair down and act the way you want to act, rather than the way you think you should act. It's the perfect plan."

7th son of sons
2015-10-03, 05:24 PM
I.. uh... what?

Amelie wiped a few tears from her eyes. Pardon, er, sorry. What I mean to say is that I will do whatever you require to feel comfortable here, and anything to learn who you once were. Whatever it may be, I am here for you. she sighed. Comment tragiquement romantique...

jamieth
2015-10-03, 05:28 PM
"Right, right!" Fumiko nods enthusiastuically, "I'm sure we're all here would glably be your friends, and - perhaps you'll remember something you loved to do before - or maybe you'll find something new you love..."

Lentrax
2015-10-04, 12:28 AM
I... I don't know... She says to all of you.

What if I become something, but then my memories return and I hate what I am? Or I hate what I was? What if I feel wrong?

Illven
2015-10-04, 12:37 AM
I... I don't know... She says to all of you.

What if I become something, but then my memories return and I hate what I am? Or I hate what I was? What if I feel wrong?

I... It's not my position. But I think I would want to come to that bridge when I come to it. Phyrra replied.

Like if I lost my memories tomorrow. Like I love music, but if I got into sports, I don't think I'd hate myself, there are precious few things I would hate myself for.

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-04, 01:19 AM
Kimiko rolled her eyes at Phyrra's statement, then said, "The idol has a point. There's no use worrying about it now, seeing as how there's not much you can really do about it at the moment. You can't exactly make yourself act the way you would want to act if you don't even know what you want to begin with."

Illven
2015-10-04, 02:00 AM
Kimiko rolled her eyes at Phyrra's statement, then said, "The idol has a point. There's no use worrying about it now, seeing as how there's not much you can really do about it at the moment. You can't exactly make yourself act the way you would want to act if you don't even know what you want to begin with."

You idolize me! That's so sweet Kimiko! Phyrra teased glomping Kimiko.

7th son of sons
2015-10-04, 02:13 AM
Amelie smiled as she released Reiko from her arms. "Pyrrah-sama is absolutely right. Everyone has things they don't like about themselves, or things in the past they regret, such as my... She stopped, clearing her throat, averting her gaze from the other girls for a moment. "D'ailleurs, making mistakes are a part of growth. But if you don't know where you come from, you cannot see how far you've come."

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-04, 02:17 AM
You idolize me! That's so sweet Kimiko! Phyrra teased glomping Kimiko.

Kimiko pushed Phyrra off of her.

"Get off me, Silvertooth!" she snapped angrily, "That is not what I meant, and you know it!"

She noticed Amelie's hesitation at admitting her flaw. Something to keep an eye out for, perhaps?

Lentrax
2015-10-04, 02:29 AM
But if I do t where I come from, or what I've done to get here... Can I just take my place in her life? Do I have the right to? What if I mess up? What if I don't live up to what she... What I was?

7th son of sons
2015-10-04, 02:46 AM
"I feel as though an expression from my homeland is fitting in this scene: C’est n’importe quoi! You... you are you! And no one can be upset with you for being who you are or who you were... or who you will be. No matter how much you've changed from who you were, you will always be you! Her life is your life. Appeler un chat un chat

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-04, 08:50 AM
"...What she said," Kimiko muttered, still on edge from Phyrra's glomping.

Lentrax
2015-10-04, 11:06 AM
But... Reiko sniffles. That's just it.

She sobs as a tear runs down her cheek.

I'm not me anymore... I'm someone else...

Pertenetator
2015-10-04, 11:35 AM
"So what, you dummy ?" Kure asks, wiping off her tear with her gloved hand "You seem like a nice gal, you have a family that cares about you, you are in one of the best schools in the world, and you just gained a bunch of friends. WHy should you worry about all those things when you can be happy ?"

Illven
2015-10-04, 01:26 PM
But... Reiko sniffles. That's just it.

She sobs as a tear runs down her cheek.

I'm not me anymore... I'm someone else...

Phyrra frowns as Kimiko shoves her off.

Well. No That's not true. Phyrra replied.

Again. Music. But I would still have motor memory of my dance steps, even if I couldn't place them to songs. It's called, uh muscle memory.

jamieth
2015-10-04, 01:34 PM
"Right, right!" Fumiko nods again, "You know - I'm not pushing you or anything, but the way you walk - I think you probably did either dance, or gymnastics before? You said you have a leave from PE, but once you feel better, why not try it, at least? maybe you'll remember something..."

7th son of sons
2015-10-04, 01:47 PM
Amelie nodded in agreement, smiling despite the remnants of tears in her eyes. "Oui, and judging by your hands, perhaps you once worked in the arts? Painting perhaps? Illustration? I find art to be a magnificent means of expression, whether musical or otherwise, perhaps it could help you sort out these feelings?

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-04, 07:30 PM
Kimiko raised a brow, "What about your family? Or other friends? If you are that worried about not being someone the 'real' you would like, why not ask them what you used to be like? I'm sure they would know."

Lentrax
2015-10-05, 12:10 AM
I-It isn't that easy.... she sobs, as another tear rolls down her cheek.

M-my life. My entire life is gone. Everything I was, everything I could have been is gone... I-I... I don't even know where to begin trying to put everything back together...

Illven
2015-10-05, 12:19 AM
I-It isn't that easy.... she sobs, as another tear rolls down her cheek.

M-my life. My entire life is gone. Everything I was, everything I could have been is gone... I-I... I don't even know where to begin trying to put everything back together...

A small step forward. Then another. And another. Phyrra replied.

So. What do you think your first step should be? Of trying to live the life you have now?

7th son of sons
2015-10-05, 01:40 AM
Amelie put a hand on the girls shoulder, trying her best to keep her voice from cracking. "We'll be here whatever you decide, mon nouvel ami. We can help you through whatever you're going through. Or, tout au moins, I know that I will."

Lentrax
2015-10-05, 06:42 AM
I don't know... I'm still a student... I should probably focus on that first. Worry about other things later...

Lentrax
2015-10-07, 12:24 PM
Scene 3

Lunch ends, and you all return to classes. Your afternoon settles down into a blur of learning, and (finally) soon enough, it is time for the last class of the day!

Reiko seems to have settled down, but the idea of her amnesia is still fresh n her minds. But no matter! It's time for Physics! And its a lab day!

Allure D8: You know how to rock a lab coat. Show Reiko what you've got, and what you bring to the table! +3VP
Skill D8: Physics is about brains, not brawn. And you have the sexiest brain in the room. +3VP
Conflict D6: Finally! A lab about Ballistics! You know how to throw things around, and you aren't afraid to do it, either. +2 VP

7th son of sons
2015-10-07, 05:56 PM
Amelie looked up from her work, a smile on her face as the professor called for everyone to find their lab partners. The idea of Reiko in a lab coat (and nothing else) had been on her mind since they had left the garden, and had found it's way into the latest chapter of her story. Taking the goggles and lab coat from the physics closet, she approached Reiko, wrapping her arms around her from behind and kissing her cheek.

Bonjour et ohayou, Reiko-San. I was hoping, if you had no other plans, perhaps you and I could do some... expérimentation? In... in physics, I mean. She corrected, a blush coming across her face as she looked down at her shoes shyly.

Amelie takes a spot besides Reiko, fanning out the lab sheets and her own papers of previous class work across the table, looking for the previous days notes on the kinetic energies. Unfortunately, one such sheet was a piece of... fan-art, featuring a youthful pink haired doctor and her blonde lab assistant, making some "discoveries" of their own. (+2)

Strong Roll (+1), Moe Enthusiast (+1), Quaint Greeting (+1)

Illven
2015-10-07, 06:18 PM
Phyrra didn't have a manga of questionable integrity, well she didn't make one. She had reserved copies of Amelie's mangas for the next 3 months.

Was it really down to 3 months, she needed to make a deposit with Amelie soon.

Hey Reiko, do you wanna join Lily and I for lab? Phyrra asked in her dazzling costume.

Lily can do most of the leg work. She adds in a whisper.

I'm just wondering.... Phyrra mused as 3 big men entered the room and started replacing the tools.

The old boring tools, were replaced.

Solid gold. Gem encrusted. The works.

Along with a note for Phyrra.

Strong allure, Idol costume, School queen, and activating dazzling display.

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-07, 07:14 PM
Kimiko growled as Phyrra's goons started lugging in the expensive and overly gaudy lab equipment. She couldn't let that pompous bimbo show her up!

Thankfully, she had a plan.

"Oh Phyrra, sweetie," she said sarcastically, "This is rather sweet of you and everything, but you don't have to go this far to compensate for your lack of intelligence. It's just tacky and sad."

She pulled out a briefcase with her family's crest emblazoned on it, and popped it open, "I myself prefer to use reliable tools over ones that just look pretty. And unlike you, I know how to use them."

She put on a pair of tinted goggles, then pulled out what looked like a laser pointer, "Case in point: this little device is used to help illustrate the different wavelengths on the visible spectrum. But when tuned to just the right setting, and aimed properly..."

She turned on the laser and pointed it at one of Phyrra's tools, hitting the largest gem in such a way as to create a multicolored light-show in the classroom, which just so happened to be 'accidentally' angled to shine a beam directly in Phyrra's non-shaded eyewear (if she has any).

"Sorry about that, dear," Kimiko said with a cold smile, "You really should have brought tinted goggles if you wanted to work with tools that reflective. Now, anyone else want to try showing off in class with no regards to lab safety?"

Contingency Plan

Strong Conflict (+1), Terrifying Presence (+2), +3 total

jamieth
2015-10-08, 01:01 AM
One wouldn't think Fumiko, of all people, would be particularly good at such things as science. One would usually be wrong. Usually. But working among the chaos that quickly spread around was probably bewyond her. "Girls", she tried to plead her case - with no effect, of course - "You know you don't make it any easier for Rei-chan, don't you?"

No way I can spin this into anything VP-worthy, not with Dazzling Display online, so... Strong Skill, no mods, for impossible roll.

Pertenetator
2015-10-08, 08:53 AM
Kure did not need fancy or special tools. A true warrior did not need such implements. He looked at an assortment of liquids in front of her of various colors. "ALright lab things, i don't like you, and you dopn't like me. How about we make this quick. Boil. Now."

Strong Conflict + Fearsome Reputation+ Violence is Always the Answer =4

Lentrax
2015-10-09, 09:32 AM
Amelie looked up from her work, a smile on her face as the professor called for everyone to find their lab partners. The idea of Reiko in a lab coat (and nothing else) had been on her mind since they had left the garden, and had found it's way into the latest chapter of her story. Taking the goggles and lab coat from the physics closet, she approached Reiko, wrapping her arms around her from behind and kissing her cheek.

Bonjour et ohayou, Reiko-San. I was hoping, if you had no other plans, perhaps you and I could do some... expérimentation? In... in physics, I mean. She corrected, a blush coming across her face as she looked down at her shoes shyly.

Amelie takes a spot besides Reiko, fanning out the lab sheets and her own papers of previous class work across the table, looking for the previous days notes on the kinetic energies. Unfortunately, one such sheet was a piece of... fan-art, featuring a youthful pink haired doctor and her blonde lab assistant, making some "discoveries" of their own. (+2)

Strong Roll (+1), Moe Enthusiast (+1), Quaint Greeting (+1)

It is perhaps fortunate that the picture was quickly passed as Amelie thumbed through her notes, not that it would likely have made much of an impression as solid gold instruments start appearing through the door. Especially since Reiko seems to have vanished as the huge men burst through the door with the equipment.

Phyrra didn't have a manga of questionable integrity, well she didn't make one. She had reserved copies of Amelie's mangas for the next 3 months.

Was it really down to 3 months, she needed to make a deposit with Amelie soon.

Hey Reiko, do you wanna join Lily and I for lab? Phyrra asked in her dazzling costume.

Lily can do most of the leg work. She adds in a whisper.

I'm just wondering.... Phyrra mused as 3 big men entered the room and started replacing the tools.

The old boring tools, were replaced.

Solid gold. Gem encrusted. The works.

Along with a note for Phyrra.

Strong allure, Idol costume, School queen, and activating dazzling display.

"Phyrra!" Mr. Thomas exclaims, his American accent lilting the words in your ears. "What is the meaning of this? This is a science clas!"

Kimiko growled as Phyrra's goons started lugging in the expensive and overly gaudy lab equipment. She couldn't let that pompous bimbo show her up!

Thankfully, she had a plan.

"Oh Phyrra, sweetie," she said sarcastically, "This is rather sweet of you and everything, but you don't have to go this far to compensate for your lack of intelligence. It's just tacky and sad."

She pulled out a briefcase with her family's crest emblazoned on it, and popped it open, "I myself prefer to use reliable tools over ones that just look pretty. And unlike you, I know how to use them."

She put on a pair of tinted goggles, then pulled out what looked like a laser pointer, "Case in point: this little device is used to help illustrate the different wavelengths on the visible spectrum. But when tuned to just the right setting, and aimed properly..."

She turned on the laser and pointed it at one of Phyrra's tools, hitting the largest gem in such a way as to create a multicolored light-show in the classroom, which just so happened to be 'accidentally' angled to shine a beam directly in Phyrra's non-shaded eyewear (if she has any).

"Sorry about that, dear," Kimiko said with a cold smile, "You really should have brought tinted goggles if you wanted to work with tools that reflective. Now, anyone else want to try showing off in class with no regards to lab safety?"

Contingency Plan

Strong Conflict (+1), Terrifying Presence (+2), +3 total

Unfortunately, just as Kimiko shined the light off the gem, Phyrra looked away because Mr. Thomas was yelling at her. But another shaft of light shone right into the eyes of another girl, who, being unprotected from a laser, screamed as she was suddenly blinded.

One wouldn't think Fumiko, of all people, would be particularly good at such things as science. One would usually be wrong. Usually. But working among the chaos that quickly spread around was probably bewyond her. "Girls", she tried to plead her case - with no effect, of course - "You know you don't make it any easier for Rei-chan, don't you?"

No way I can spin this into anything VP-worthy, not with Dazzling Display online, so... Strong Skill, no mods, for impossible roll.

"Fumiko is right!" The voice belongs to Ineicho, the class rep. "This isn't making the class any- wait, why do you care so much about the new girl, anyway? This display affects all of us you know, not just one student, no matter what is wrong with her."

Kure did not need fancy or special tools. A true warrior did not need such implements. He looked at an assortment of liquids in front of her of various colors. "ALright lab things, i don't like you, and you dopn't like me. How about we make this quick. Boil. Now."

Strong Conflict + Fearsome Reputation+ Violence is Always the Answer =4

Kure watches, with a little amazement, as the water actually does, in fact, start boiling.

But before she can perform her next miracle, a mass of pink hair bumps the bottom of the table, almost knocking over the water.

7th son of sons
2015-10-09, 09:46 AM
Amelie sighed with a mixture of frustration and resignation. She always did hate when Pyrrah and Kimiko got into one of their "Money-Fights". Then again, sometimes some of that money wound up in her hands, so it wasn't all bad. Between the shine of those golden instruments and the flashing light of the gemstone, Amelie had been blinded so long, she lost the pinkette who had been besdes her a moment ago. Taking a look around the classroom, there seemed to only be on student actually doing work, surprisingly enough. Amelie took up her notes in her arms, walking to the back of the class, and attempting her best to talk to the girl who was, shall we say, scary.

"B-bonjour, Kure-Kun. I-I-I was wondering, if you weren't already in a p-prior engagement, that I may... be your partner? Her face reddened as she shook her head. "L-Lab Partner, I mean, of course... N-not that I wouldn't, but, I mean, not that you were... c'est-à-dire... S-si vous étiez d'accord avec ça, nous pourrions être ensemble pour cette e-e-expérience... By this point, Amelie's heart was racing, her knees shaking, and her hands sweating. Something about Kure always got to her, and it was fairly obvious that more of this probably meant a cold trip to the floor for the half-french student.

Pertenetator
2015-10-09, 10:26 AM
"Sure thing Amelie, you seem to be the only person here who is Actually trying to work" Kure replied, turning to look at the foreign girl "And i guess the only one with the guts to ask me out on being lab partners. I like that". Being the scariest person at school had it's problems sometimes,l especially coming to the friendship part. "I don't know anything 'bout scence stuff except that i can boil water by scaring it really hard. " The glass of water stopped boiling it, but it sizzeld once again at full force after another glare of Kure's Death Stare. "Don't mind it, i'm not a witch or anything, it just knows better. Any ideas for a project or what we are supposed to do ?"

He talking was interrupted by a bump on the table. Pink hair ? She quickly looked down "R-reiko-chan? What are you doing here ?! Under the table i mean . Are you hurt ?"

Illven
2015-10-09, 10:43 AM
We needed new equipment anyway, so I thought I could help... Phyrra replied twiddling her fingers, but able to note Reiko's movements.

Lentrax
2015-10-11, 02:53 PM
"Sure thing Amelie, you seem to be the only person here who is Actually trying to work" Kure replied, turning to look at the foreign girl "And i guess the only one with the guts to ask me out on being lab partners. I like that". Being the scariest person at school had it's problems sometimes,l especially coming to the friendship part. "I don't know anything 'bout scence stuff except that i can boil water by scaring it really hard. " The glass of water stopped boiling it, but it sizzeld once again at full force after another glare of Kure's Death Stare. "Don't mind it, i'm not a witch or anything, it just knows better. Any ideas for a project or what we are supposed to do ?"

He talking was interrupted by a bump on the table. Pink hair ? She quickly looked down "R-reiko-chan? What are you doing here ?! Under the table i mean . Are you hurt ?"

I-I... those men... They're s-scary.

We needed new equipment anyway, so I thought I could help... Phyrra replied twiddling her fingers, but able to note Reiko's movements.

"No, Phyrra," Mr. Thomas said. "The school's lab equipment is state of the art, and is a step above what most professional laboratories receive. This was just another of your blatant attempts to-"

He cuts off suddenly as he remembers something he was told this morning. He looks around for a moment, then calls out.

"Ms. Ibuka? Ms. Ibuka, are you still here? Are you alright?"

I-I think so.... They just scared me, that's all....

Illven
2015-10-11, 03:07 PM
"Sorry." Phyrra replied.

They were just supposed to leave the trolley outside. She whispered.

jamieth
2015-10-11, 03:20 PM
"Well, Iincho!" Fumiko exclaims, "The rest of us are more or less used to these things by now, right? So of course I'll be worried about Rei-chan mostly!"

Lentrax
2015-10-11, 03:30 PM
"Sorry." Phyrra replied.

They were just supposed to leave the trolley outside. She whispered.

"Sorry does not even begin to cover this interruption. But so long as Ms. Ibuka is fine, all of you continue your labwork. And remember to show all of your work, or you will be docked points. And lewd drawings does not count as showing your work!" Some of the students snigger at that.

"Well, Iincho!" Fumiko exclaims, "The rest of us are more or less used to these things by now, right? So of course I'll be worried about Rei-chan mostly!"

"Used to it? Used to it!? These displays of opulence are only getting more and more elaborate! This cannot be tolerated!"

7th son of sons
2015-10-11, 03:57 PM
"Sorry does not even begin to cover this interruption. But so long as Ms. Ibuka is fine, all of you continue your labwork. And remember to show all of your work, or you will be docked points. And lewd drawings does not count as showing your work!" Some of the students snigger at that.

Amelie's face turned as red as an apple as she covered her face with her notes. After the last lab work, she was going to have to be more careful with what EXACTLY she turned in to the teachers. As pretty as some of the students (and teachers... and food crew... and janitors... and the nurse...) were, another 2 hour lecture on maintaining professionalism in the academy would certainly reflect poorly on her future applications. From behind her paper mask, she mumbled to Kure, and unintentionally to Reiko as well.

"The experiment is to add the solute and the solvent to observe the depression in the solutions freezing point against the freezing points of its parts. From there we apply the formula we copied down yesterday, to find the mass of the Solvent from within the admixture, and explain why it's mass has, or has not, changed since applied to the solution. From there, we must find the mole ratio of the two substances and use that to predict the boiling point of the mixture..."

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-12, 09:11 PM
"Hey, I just brought my own tools in!" Kimiko said in her own defense, "I didn't gold plate everything and have servants carry them in for me! I'm not that desperate for attention."

Pertenetator
2015-10-13, 01:16 AM
"Amelie, Reiko is under our desk, play along until i manage to shake her up" Kure whispered to the girl beside her, as she faked that she dropped something, crouching down. "Hey Reiko, it's okay" she said softly, patting the girls back |These men look scary, but they aren't going to hurt you, i promise. Now, would you like to get up and find a pair for the experiment ?"

Lentrax
2015-10-13, 01:56 PM
"Hey, I just brought my own tools in!" Kimiko said in her own defense, "I didn't gold plate everything and have servants carry them in for me! I'm not that desperate for attention."

"You didn't bring in science instruments made of solid gold. That is just too much. Way too much."

"Amelie, Reiko is under our desk, play along until i manage to shake her up" Kure whispered to the girl beside her, as she faked that she dropped something, crouching down. "Hey Reiko, it's okay" she said softly, patting the girls back |These men look scary, but they aren't going to hurt you, i promise. Now, would you like to get up and find a pair for the experiment ?"

B-but they are big... And there were l-lights everywhere, and I didn't know what to do...

Pertenetator
2015-10-13, 03:02 PM
"Reiko-chan..it's okay, i get it. But you can't spend the whole course hiding below a desk can you ? The lightshow's over, and the men are gone. You are safe, promise." She offered a ug in case she was still nervous to calm her down

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-13, 07:03 PM
"I agree," Kimiko said with a nod and a smug smile, "Hopefully, this chewing out will teach Phyrra her lesson."

Lentrax
2015-10-16, 07:02 AM
"Reiko-chan..it's okay, i get it. But you can't spend the whole course hiding below a desk can you ? The lightshow's over, and the men are gone. You are safe, promise." She offered a ug in case she was still nervous to calm her down

I-I don't know... It's just... its a lot... a-an-and it's my f-first day with people outside the h-hospital...

"I agree," Kimiko said with a nod and a smug smile, "Hopefully, this chewing out will teach Phyrra her lesson."
"I sincerely doubt it will. The two of you seem to have some serious kind of money feud going on. As entertaining as it might be on occasion, this time, it created chaos and injury. Both of you need to learn a lesson from this. You may think it is hilarious to try and one up each other, but others will be paying the price for it."

7th son of sons
2015-10-16, 02:54 PM
Amelie feigned further ignorance of Reiko as she read off further instructions to her lab partner. "...Apres Cela, we simply have to heat the mixture to the believed evaboration point, and compare the results to-.. Kure-Kun, are you listening? She got on her hands and knees and looked under the table to see the frail pinkette. "Ah, Bon Apres-midi, Reiko-Chan. Could I borrow you for un instant? As much as J'Adore chemistry and sciences, the mathematiques are something of a hassle for me. Could you give me a hand?" She smiled sweetly at the girl, extending a hand out to her.

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-16, 06:36 PM
"I sincerely doubt it will. The two of you seem to have some serious kind of money feud going on. As entertaining as it might be on occasion, this time, it created chaos and injury. Both of you need to learn a lesson from this. You may think it is hilarious to try and one up each other, but others will be paying the price for it."

"Oh trust me," Kimiko said, "I don't find it hilarious either. It is very serious business, especially between the heirs of our families. Of course, I wouldn't expect you, or indeed most people, to understand that."

Lentrax
2015-10-16, 08:18 PM
Mr. Thomas gave Kimiko his best "I am serious" looks as he went on. "Name one good reason it is serious business, Kimiko. Just. One. And if it isn't good, you will be going to see the Headmaster."

Amelie feigned further ignorance of Reiko as she read off further instructions to her lab partner. "...Apres Cela, we simply have to heat the mixture to the believed evaboration point, and compare the results to-.. Kure-Kun, are you listening? She got on her hands and knees and looked under the table to see the frail pinkette. "Ah, Bon Apres-midi, Reiko-Chan. Could I borrow you for un instant? As much as J'Adore chemistry and sciences, the mathematiques are something of a hassle for me. Could you give me a hand?" She smiled sweetly at the girl, extending a hand out to her.

I-I don't know... A-are they really gone?

Lentrax
2015-10-17, 04:54 PM
Scene 4

The rest of the school day (thankfully) goes by without incident, and the time for club activities has arrived! Considering you are each enamored with poor Reiko-chan, you each decide to try and help her. And considering she hasn't been in school until today, that means she isn't in a club either!

Convince her to join yours!

Take your best shot and get Reiko (and probably everyone else in the school) to join your club! +4 VP to the winner!

7th son of sons
2015-10-17, 06:17 PM
Amelie was always prepared for her own after school activities. She had been in the Art Club for as long as she'd been in Japan, and today just so happened to be her responsibility for recruiting further students to the club on their behalf. Of course, Amelie was more than well versed in what, exactly, it took to get people into the club she loved. Budget cuts had meant that Art, Drama, and Sewing Club were now one in the same ("Sewing IS Art," they had said. "Actors ARE Artists," they had explained), but that just meant that Amelie's "Recruitment Costume" came at steep discount.

So when the blonde foreigner came skipping out of the girls locker room in a black vest, bow tie, stockings, and briefs, her heels clicking and echoing through the halls, the small crowd that followed behind was not unexpected. She handed out fliers, pieces of the other memebers works, audition schedules, and anything else that might attract a new member or two to the club. When she saw Reiko making her own way through the halls, the young japanophile lit up with happiness, running (as best as she could manage) to the girl and excitedly handing her one such work. Her own work, in this case.

"Ah, Bonjour encore une fois, Reiko-San!" She chirped happily, kissing the transfer student on both cheeks. I am so very hoping that you would grant me l'honneur of being the one to have recruited the new student to our art... sewing... drama... club! I know that many people are somewhat of a depechant for you, but I assure you; despite how it sounds, our club is woefully underrepresented. Would you please at least consider the offer, s'il vous plait? I promise to make it worth your while! She said with a wide smile.

How (un)fortunate. The piece of work Amelie had hoped to give to Reiko, a page of one of her short manga "Le Rameau D'or" (a retelling of a classic fairy tale), had been one page off of what Amelie had expected. Instead was another page of one of her manga, but one not so innocent, but just as fantastical. The tale of a pink haired princess, arranged to be married the next day, and her loyal blonde Lady in Waiting, frantically pleading with her to not go through with it. She knows, first hand, the princesses heart belongs to another...

Strong Allure (+1), Quaint Greeting (+1), Shameless (+2), Stand Out (+1), Moe Enthusiast (+1), Do Your Best (+1) Possibly (probably not) Doujinshi Enthusiast (+2) = +7, Possibly +9

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-17, 10:18 PM
"Oh, Reiko-chan," Kimiko said with a smile, "If you want help rebuilding your social confidence, there's a spot open in the Hostess Club. You definitely have the looks for it, you can learn proper high-class etiquette, and I'll personally make sure you're eased into the role rather than pushed headfirst into it. You won't even have to talk to any clients until you're good and ready!" She looks over at the club room as some of the other members set up an expensive-looking table with china tea cups and scones, "Oh, and we have tea breaks, which should help soothe those nerves of yours. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Skill, Classy Lady (+2), School Queen (+2), +4 total. Also using Contingency Plan.

Illven
2015-10-19, 12:24 AM
Phyrra had a couple of groupies handing out fliers for the choir club, which of course with a voice like hers, she was the head of.

Those fliers were also holding a free pass to Phyrra's concert.

Oh! Reiko! Phyrra beamed waving at the new girl.

You're one of the lucky four to get a VIP pass to my next concert! She cheered.

"Lucky." One of Phyrra's groupies muttered.

These are just a part of the skills choir club teaches! Phyrra said pulling the groupie, into a dance

Skill, Athletic (Dancing), Dazzling display, Idol talent, School queen.

jamieth
2015-10-19, 01:27 AM
In her exhibition leotard, which wasn't exactly regulations-compliant due to excessive v-neck and a couple other things, Fumiko wasn't lacking attention either. Of course, the one person whose attention she realy cared about was... "Hey, Rei-chan! That/s all good and nice, but, you remember you promised to come to our practice, didn't you? There's nothing better than gymnastics when it comes to balanced and harmonic physical development!" Saying that, she raises her leg peerfectly straight up, "Strength, balance, flexibility, everything is important in gymnastics - and, just so you know, our club is both competitive and casual, so no one would blame you if you come just to warm-up a bit and have fun - and if you ever decide you want to be serious about it, I'll support you with that as well!"

Strong skill, Athletic (gymnastics); Do your best. A total of +4, and +1 to everyone else on their strong rolls.

Pertenetator
2015-10-19, 11:47 AM
"Could also try my own club, i run" Kure offers, in a bit more direct tone from the others. Not exactly in her "Death Glare" mode, but she did have a menacing air around her. "I'm the leader of the Academy's Self Defense club. We don't teach any weaird martial arts like karate or capoeira, just some basic techniques to be safe. Some good ol' physical violence could help blow off some steam from you anxiety between classes. Oh, members also get exceptions from the weekly er…"collection of funds" from students"

Fearsome reputation+ Violence Is always the Answer+ Strong Roll+ Do your best By Fumiko=+5

Lentrax
2015-10-19, 10:45 PM
"Could also try my own club, i run" Kure offers, in a bit more direct tone from the others. Not exactly in her "Death Glare" mode, but she did have a menacing air around her. "I'm the leader of the Academy's Self Defense club. We don't teach any weaird martial arts like karate or capoeira, just some basic techniques to be safe. Some good ol' physical violence could help blow off some steam from you anxiety between classes. Oh, members also get exceptions from the weekly er…"collection of funds" from students"

Fearsome reputation+ Violence Is always the Answer+ Strong Roll+ Do your best By Fumiko=+5
I-I don't know... I don't think... I don't know if I could stand-Collection? L-like a shakedown? Are you a group of b-b-bullies? Reiko starts scooting away from you, and right into Amelie.

Amelie was always prepared for her own after school activities. She had been in the Art Club for as long as she'd been in Japan, and today just so happened to be her responsibility for recruiting further students to the club on their behalf. Of course, Amelie was more than well versed in what, exactly, it took to get people into the club she loved. Budget cuts had meant that Art, Drama, and Sewing Club were now one in the same ("Sewing IS Art," they had said. "Actors ARE Artists," they had explained), but that just meant that Amelie's "Recruitment Costume" came at steep discount.

So when the blonde foreigner came skipping out of the girls locker room in a black vest, bow tie, stockings, and briefs, her heels clicking and echoing through the halls, the small crowd that followed behind was not unexpected. She handed out fliers, pieces of the other memebers works, audition schedules, and anything else that might attract a new member or two to the club. When she saw Reiko making her own way through the halls, the young japanophile lit up with happiness, running (as best as she could manage) to the girl and excitedly handing her one such work. Her own work, in this case.

"Ah, Bonjour encore une fois, Reiko-San!" She chirped happily, kissing the transfer student on both cheeks. I am so very hoping that you would grant me l'honneur of being the one to have recruited the new student to our art... sewing... drama... club! I know that many people are somewhat of a depechant for you, but I assure you; despite how it sounds, our club is woefully underrepresented. Would you please at least consider the offer, s'il vous plait? I promise to make it worth your while! She said with a wide smile.

How (un)fortunate. The piece of work Amelie had hoped to give to Reiko, a page of one of her short manga "Le Rameau D'or" (a retelling of a classic fairy tale), had been one page off of what Amelie had expected. Instead was another page of one of her manga, but one not so innocent, but just as fantastical. The tale of a pink haired princess, arranged to be married the next day, and her loyal blonde Lady in Waiting, frantically pleading with her to not go through with it. She knows, first hand, the princesses heart belongs to another...

Strong Allure (+1), Quaint Greeting (+1), Shameless (+2), Stand Out (+1), Moe Enthusiast (+1), Do Your Best (+1) Possibly (probably not) Doujinshi Enthusiast (+2) = +7, Possibly +9
It is perhaps a twist of kind fates, or just luck, that your art for display was tasteful. Because when Reiko bumped into you as she backed away from Kure, that your stack of flyers and selection of art went flying into the air, coming down in a clou of multi colored paper. One of the pages just so happened to be the more risqué piece, and it just so happened to settle in Reiko's lap. She picked it up, looking at it dumbly until she figured out exactly who it was that was in it. Then her face turned a pink as bright as her hair.

So... So. Ummm... This is... Good. she is obviously embarassed, but she's talking to you. That's a good sign right?

"Oh, Reiko-chan," Kimiko said with a smile, "If you want help rebuilding your social confidence, there's a spot open in the Hostess Club. You definitely have the looks for it, you can learn proper high-class etiquette, and I'll personally make sure you're eased into the role rather than pushed headfirst into it. You won't even have to talk to any clients until you're good and ready!" She looks over at the club room as some of the other members set up an expensive-looking table with china tea cups and scones, "Oh, and we have tea breaks, which should help soothe those nerves of yours. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Skill, Classy Lady (+2), School Queen (+2), +4 total. Also using Contingency Plan.
I-I-I don't think I have what it takes to be a hostess.... I'm not the right kind of person for it... Besides... Don't hostesses... Do...things?

Phyrra had a couple of groupies handing out fliers for the choir club, which of course with a voice like hers, she was the head of.

Those fliers were also holding a free pass to Phyrra's concert.

Oh! Reiko! Phyrra beamed waving at the new girl.

You're one of the lucky four to get a VIP pass to my next concert! She cheered.

"Lucky." One of Phyrra's groupies muttered.

These are just a part of the skills choir club teaches! Phyrra said pulling the groupie, into a dance

Skill, Athletic (Dancing), Dazzling display, Idol talent, School queen.

Oh, so you're actually a singer? I didn't know... Maybe I should hear your music first, before going to a show...

In her exhibition leotard, which wasn't exactly regulations-compliant due to excessive v-neck and a couple other things, Fumiko wasn't lacking attention either. Of course, the one person whose attention she realy cared about was... "Hey, Rei-chan! That/s all good and nice, but, you remember you promised to come to our practice, didn't you? There's nothing better than gymnastics when it comes to balanced and harmonic physical development!" Saying that, she raises her leg peerfectly straight up, "Strength, balance, flexibility, everything is important in gymnastics - and, just so you know, our club is both competitive and casual, so no one would blame you if you come just to warm-up a bit and have fun - and if you ever decide you want to be serious about it, I'll support you with that as well!"

Strong skill, Athletic (gymnastics); Do your best. A total of +4, and +1 to everyone else on their strong rolls.

Ill think about it. It sounds like fun, but right now I'm just a little too nervous for something like that...

Illven
2015-10-19, 11:03 PM
Yeah, what made you think I wasn't? Phyrra asked cocking her head in confusion.

7th son of sons
2015-10-19, 11:15 PM
It is perhaps a twist of kind fates, or just luck, that your art for display was tasteful. Because when Reiko bumped into you as she backed away from Kure, that your stack of flyers and selection of art went flying into the air, coming down in a clou of multi colored paper. One of the pages just so happened to be the more risqué piece, and it just so happened to settle in Reiko's lap. She picked it up, looking at it dumbly until she figured out exactly who it was that was in it. Then her face turned a pink as bright as her hair.

[COLOR="#ff99ff"]So... So. Ummm... This is... Good. she is obviously embarassed, but she's talking to you. That's a good sign right

Amelie's face grew red once again, though whether from the compliment of the pretty girl or from her seeing that particular piece was a mystery. "Uhm... M-Merci, Reiko-San. I-If you are interested in seeing more pieces l-like that, and perhaps m-m-making some of your own chef-d'oeuvres, then p-perhaps the groupe d'artistes is for you after all? Her face reddened further as she sought to correct her speech. T-That isn't to say that all we produce are... t-t-t-those types of pieces, a-all kinds of créations are allowed from our club. Illustration, graphical, painting... si vous le voulez, nous l'aurons.

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-19, 11:16 PM
"We just talk and serve tea," Kimiko replied, "Why, have you heard things about us?"

jamieth
2015-10-19, 11:32 PM
"Oh well", Fumiko smiles, "just so you know, the offer stands should you ever change your mind"

Lentrax
2015-10-19, 11:57 PM
Yeah, what made you think I wasn't? Phyrra asked cocking her head in confusion.
Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you. I just, well, I don't remember you before, and well... I haven't exactly caught up on everything since I left hospital... Sorrry...

Amelie's face grew red once again, though whether from the compliment of the pretty girl or from her seeing that particular piece was a mystery. "Uhm... M-Merci, Reiko-San. I-If you are interested in seeing more pieces l-like that, and perhaps m-m-making some of your own chef-d'oeuvres, then p-perhaps the groupe d'artistes is for you after all? Her face reddened further as she sought to correct her speech. T-That isn't to say that all we produce are... t-t-t-those types of pieces, a-all kinds of créations are allowed from our club. Illustration, graphical, painting... si vous le voulez, nous l'aurons.
You mean, you draw stuff like this all the time?

"We just talk and serve tea," Kimiko replied, "Why, have you heard things about us?"
I just remember my mother talking about hostess clubs once... She did not sound enthused by them, though I also don't remember exactly what she said...

"Oh well", Fumiko smiles, "just so you know, the offer stands should you ever change your mind"

Well, I am still thinking about your invitation earlier. I'll probably visit and see how he rest of you are....

Illven
2015-10-20, 12:13 AM
Well in any case, I can get you a CD if you want? Phyrra replied smiling.

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-20, 12:19 AM
I just remember my mother talking about hostess clubs once... She did not sound enthused by them, though I also don't remember exactly what she said...

"Well, whatever she said, she's probably wrong," Kimiko said with a pout, "Hostess Clubs are merely a social experience that one can pay for. There isn't anything skeevy involved, especially in a high-school one."

Pertenetator
2015-10-20, 01:24 AM
"Bullies ? You think the teachers would allow a club of bullies ?" Kure chuckled. Reiko seemed not wanting to join, so she had a quite laid back attitude . "No, we raise funds for our club by doing open demonstrations of our skills to raise awareness. Also know as performance fighting. You won't get any bruises or anything, but given your social anxiety i don't think you would like fake-fighting surrounded by half the school."

7th son of sons
2015-10-20, 02:32 AM
You mean, you draw stuff like this all the time?

Amelie hadn't thought it possible to grow ever redder, and yet, somehow, she managed it. "W-Well,
j-je ne veux pas d-dire, b-but the club has a m-multitude of artists and t-talented students who specialize in there own areas, and w-we pride ourselves on n-not trying to stifle the creative process..." If Amelie had dodged the question any harder, she would have thrown herself to the floor in reality.

"S-s-so, qu'est-ce que ce sera? W-would you like to join us?

Lentrax
2015-10-20, 02:47 AM
Well in any case, I can get you a CD if you want? Phyrra replied smiling.
That would probably be for the best. I don't want to say yes to something and then back out later because it turns out I don't like it...

"Well, whatever she said, she's probably wrong," Kimiko said with a pout, "Hostess Clubs are merely a social experience that one can pay for. There isn't anything skeevy involved, especially in a high-school one."
Oh, well, like I said, I don't remember exactly what she said, just how it was being said. But I don't know, it sounds, calming. I might check it out sometime.

"Bullies ? You think the teachers would allow a club of bullies ?" Kure chuckled. Reiko seemed not wanting to join, so she had a quite laid back attitude . "No, we raise funds for our club by doing open demonstrations of our skills to raise awareness. Also know as performance fighting. You won't get any bruises or anything, but given your social anxiety i don't think you would like fake-fighting surrounded by half the school."

But then why call it a collection? Why make it sound like not being collected from is a privilege?

Amelie hadn't thought it possible to grow ever redder, and yet, somehow, she managed it. "W-Well,
j-je ne veux pas d-dire, b-but the club has a m-multitude of artists and t-talented students who specialize in there own areas, and w-we pride ourselves on n-not trying to stifle the creative process..." If Amelie had dodged the question any harder, she would have thrown herself to the floor in reality.

"S-s-so, qu'est-ce que ce sera? W-would you like to join us?

I don't know... Nothing I saw in my room seemed to indicate I was a good artist. What if I'm no good?

Pertenetator
2015-10-20, 03:03 AM
"By my comment about you being exempt, i meant from the perfomance fighting. We call it collection of funds because that's what it is, we collect funds from the school body. We have tickets and everything. Apologies if i made it sound weird, my japanese are still a little rough"

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-20, 04:33 AM
"Yes, it can be," Kimiko said with a pleasant smile, "It would be lovely if you decided to drop in. Feel free to ask for me directly if you wish. Oh, but be sure to mention your name and that I invited you when you do, I am quite popular after all."

7th son of sons
2015-10-20, 08:45 AM
I don't know... Nothing I saw in my room seemed to indicate I was a good artist. What if I'm no good?

"Even if you lack the necessary talents now, something I very much doubt, we at the artists club would be more than willing and able to help you out in whatever ways you need to improve. Why, si vous souhaitez, I could give you some private lessons myself. I would love to see you able to express yourself through art. Et je suis sûr you have a lot of feelings to express

Lentrax
2015-10-20, 09:21 AM
"By my comment about you being exempt, i meant from the perfomance fighting. We call it collection of funds because that's what it is, we collect funds from the school body. We have tickets and everything. Apologies if i made it sound weird, my japanese are still a little rough"

That makes no sense. You should just call it a performance then, because no one has to watch it. Especially if you are selling tickets. Calling it a collection, and saying someone is exempt from them makes it sound like you are threatening them for their money.

"Yes, it can be," Kimiko said with a pleasant smile, "It would be lovely if you decided to drop in. Feel free to ask for me directly if you wish. Oh, but be sure to mention your name and that I invited you when you do, I am quite popular after all."

Mention... My name?

"Even if you lack the necessary talents now, something I very much doubt, we at the artists club would be more than willing and able to help you out in whatever ways you need to improve. Why, si vous souhaitez, I could give you some private lessons myself. I would love to see you able to express yourself through art. Et je suis sûr you have a lot of feelings to express

Okay. I will, but like I said, I probably have no talent...

7th son of sons
2015-10-20, 09:31 AM
Okay. I will, but like I said, I probably have no talent...

"comment merveilleux!" Amelie said, clapping her hands together before hugging Reiko. I'm sure that you will have a wonderful time with us, and we'll find where your talents lie.

Illven
2015-10-20, 11:20 AM
That would probably be for the best. I don't want to say yes to something and then back out later because it turns out I don't like it...

Okay, I'll bring one tomorrow. Phyrra offered. She then leaned in almost as if to share a secret.

Hey, you doing okay? First day of school and all.

Lentrax
2015-10-20, 11:22 AM
Reiko sighs. I don't know. I still feel like I am doing this because she wanted to. So far, I don't think I have a single reason to do it for me. Know what I mean?

"comment merveilleux!" Amelie said, clapping her hands together before hugging Reiko. I'm sure that you will have a wonderful time with us, and we'll find where your talents lie.

The hug surprised her, and she tenses up. You feel her hands twitch at her sides, but since they don't come up, you can tell she is still uncomfortable.

Thanks for inviting me.

Illven
2015-10-20, 11:43 AM
Reiko sighs. I don't know. I still feel like I am doing this because she wanted to. So far, I don't think I have a single reason to do it for me. Know what I mean?

hmm. Maybe try it out for a week or two? If you liked it, maybe you liked it before. If you don't maybe you didn't. Phyrra suggests.

That way. It is for you.

7th son of sons
2015-10-20, 12:08 PM

The hug surprised her, and she tenses up. You feel her hands twitch at her sides, but since they don't come up, you can tell she is still uncomfortable.

Thanks for inviting me.

Amelie quickly released the pinkette, smiling sheepishly. "Vraiment désolé, Reiko-San. I didn't mean to startle you, or make you uncomfortable. You can tell me when it's okay to touch you... Her face again went a bright crimson at the (not really there) implications, before she got to her feet and began making her way from the scene "The club meets after school tomorrow in the art room, I'll see you there....A Plus Tard, mon cher

Illven
2015-10-20, 12:18 PM
Amelie quickly released the pinkette, smiling sheepishly. "Vraiment désolé, Reiko-San. I didn't mean to startle you, or make you uncomfortable. You can tell me when it's okay to touch you... Her face again went a bright crimson at the (not really there) implications, before she got to her feet and began making her way from the scene "The club meets after school tomorrow in the art room, I'll see you there....A Plus Tard, mon cher

You can give me that hug! Phyrra beamed.

Lentrax
2015-10-20, 12:18 PM
hmm. Maybe try it out for a week or two? If you liked it, maybe you liked it before. If you don't maybe you didn't. Phyrra suggests.

That way. It is for you.

Yeah. I just wish it was easy for me to figure out what I want.

Tomorrow after school? Okay. Oh, hey, apparently the gymnastics club is having a party today. Were you going to go?

Illven
2015-10-20, 12:21 PM
Yeah. I just wish it was easy for me to figure out what I want.

That's something alot of people wish was true. Phyrra chuckled softly.

Lentrax
2015-10-20, 12:22 PM
That's something alot of people wish was true. Phyrra chuckled softly.

Yeah, but most people don't lose themselves.

Illven
2015-10-20, 12:27 PM
Yeah, but most people don't lose themselves.

Hmm... That's true. Phyrra frowned. Must be scary.

Lentrax
2015-10-20, 12:35 PM
Hmm... That's true. Phyrra frowned. Must be scary.

Reiko looks down as she answers.

Yes.

7th son of sons
2015-10-20, 12:43 PM
Amelie stopped her quick escape to grant Pyrrha her request, hugging the girl fondly while looking to Reiko. "La Fete you say? Sounds wonderful, I would love to attend. The gymnastics club has... admirable talent. She said, trying to keep her mind from wandering. And Reiko, do try to stay strong. Reste Forte, things will get better. A smile can go a long way.

Illven
2015-10-20, 05:10 PM
I'll come. Someone has to be able to serve as distraction if you need it. Phyrra replied beaming at Reiko.

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-20, 05:55 PM
Kimiko rolled her eyes at Amelie's hugging spree before clarifying, "Yes, that way I know it was you asking for me. I might think it was some other person and disregard it otherwise, especially if I'm busy. For my new friend though, I will be willing to make the time."

Illven
2015-10-20, 05:58 PM
Kimiko rolled her eyes at Amelie's hugging spree before clarifying, "Yes, that way I know it was you asking for me. I might think it was some other person and disregard it otherwise, especially if I'm busy. For my new friend though, I will be willing to make the time."

Like if it were me. She might have to keep up appearances by pretending to disregard it. Phyrra clarified throwing an arm around Kimiko and smirking.

Lentrax
2015-10-20, 06:00 PM

Reiko nods thoughtfully. Oh. That makes sense.

Like if it were me. She might have to keep up appearances by pretending to disregard it. Phyrra clarified throwing an arm around Kimiko and smirking.

Are the two of you involved in some kind of... blood feud or something?

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-20, 06:00 PM

"There would be no need for pretending in your case," Kimiko said with a scowl, pushing Phyrra's arm off of her.

Illven
2015-10-20, 06:54 PM
Are the two of you involved in some kind of... blood feud or something?

Oh yeah, our families are. But we don't hold each other responsible for our parents feud. Phyrra said.

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-20, 07:25 PM
"Speak for yourself," Kimiko said, "My parents would kill me if they found out I was talking to you, even if it is because it's the only way to get you to stop touching me."

Illven
2015-10-20, 07:29 PM
"Speak for yourself," Kimiko said, "My parents would kill me if they found out I was talking to you, even if it is because it's the only way to get you to stop touching me."

That's why you don't tell them about our secret friendship. Phyrra replied.

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-20, 08:15 PM
That's why you don't tell them about our secret friendship. Phyrra replied.

"What secret friendship?" Kimiko asked, appearing noticeably tense as the topic comes up.

Illven
2015-10-20, 08:39 PM
"What secret friendship?" Kimiko asked, appearing noticeably tense as the topic comes up.

Ours. We're rivals by day. Friends by night! Phyrra replied.

7th son of sons
2015-10-20, 08:53 PM
Amelie looked to Reiko with a look of amusement"Don't get these two going, mon cher." She said, bringing up an arm around the girl before remembering her own rule and lowering it again. "Kimiko-San and Pyrrha-Chan's families have been à chaque gorge d'autres since before my family even lived here. And while it has lead to some... astucieux pieces on my part, it does it's really nothing to be so worked up over. But what insight have I into the rich and famous? I am but a humble Artiste... C'est la vie"

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-20, 09:03 PM
Ours. We're rivals by day. Friends by night! Phyrra replied.

Kimiko just glared venomously at Phyrra, then turned to Reiko and said, "Don't listen to her. She's being ridiculous to get on my nerves."

Illven
2015-10-20, 09:04 PM
Amelie looked to Reiko with a look of amusement"Don't get these two going, mon cher." She said, bringing up an arm around the girl before remembering her own rule and lowering it again. "Kimiko-San and Pyrrha-Chan's families have been à chaque gorge d'autres since before my family even lived here. And while it has lead to some... astucieux pieces on my part, it does it's really nothing to be so worked up over. But what insight have I into the rich and famous? I am but a humble Artiste... C'est la vie"

Phyrra extends her arms when she sees Amelie's arm rise.

Hey I agree with you. I think it's time to bury the gold plated hatchet.

Lentrax
2015-10-21, 11:18 AM
Well, if you do, you will probably both get along so much better.

Illven
2015-10-21, 01:04 PM
Well, if you do, you will probably both get along so much better.

See! Even Reiko thinks we make amazing friends! Phyrra replied to Kimiko.

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-21, 03:26 PM
"Well Reiko doesn't know what she's talking about," Kimiko snaps, before turning to Raiko and saying, "Sorry, but it's more complicated than that."

Lentrax
2015-10-21, 03:48 PM
Oh. okay... Well, I guess I'll just go then. I promised to go to the gymnastics club's party this afternoon, so I guess I'll see you later...

7th son of sons
2015-10-21, 04:01 PM
Oh. okay... Well, I guess I'll just go then. I promised to go to the gymnastics club's party this afternoon, so I guess I'll see you later...

"Hey..." Amelie said, putting a hand gently on Reiko's shoulder so not to alarm her. "Don't take it personally. Between those two, there's a lot of bad blood. Crois Moi, I know. You didn't do anything wrong.

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-21, 05:03 PM

"Of course," Kimiko said to her, "I don't want to keep you from your prior engagements."

Illven
2015-10-21, 05:19 PM

We'll go with you! Phyrra replied starting to follow Reiko.

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-21, 05:24 PM
"Hey, don't volunteer me for things!" Kimiko snapped. Despite this, she grabbed her teacup from the table and took a sip as she began to follow them.

Lentrax
2015-10-22, 02:36 AM
You don't have to. Especially if you don't all get along. I don't want to cause trouble...

Illven
2015-10-22, 02:15 PM
You don't have to. Especially if you don't all get along. I don't want to cause trouble...

Aw, we get along. Kim-kim's just like a porcupine she needs time to uncurl. Phyrra replied.

7th son of sons
2015-10-23, 04:38 PM
Dear, I'm... not quite sure that's an actual metaphor. If it would make you all feel more comfortable, I will attend the party as well. Amelie said, smiling at the three of them sincerely.

Lentrax
2015-10-24, 12:32 AM
Bonus Scene

The party for the gymnastics club was in the practice gym. Part of the mats have been rolled up and set aside. A fold out table has been set up with an assortment of snacks and drinks. A cooler has been set next to the table with sodas and water bottles chilling in ice.

People are chatting in small groups, and most of the talk among the members of the club is how pissed the coach is going to be when he gets back and finds out they had a party instead of practicing.

Reiko arrives and all the attention goes to her.

She really does know how to make an entrance doesn't she?

Allure D6: Make an entrance of your own. +2 VP
Skill D6: Hey, is this a party, or is it a par-tay? Cut it up! +2 VP
Conflict D6: Someone just spilled your drink! That jerk! +2 VP
Luck D6: Run into someone. +2 VP

Illven
2015-10-24, 12:55 AM
Fortunately Phyrra could make it a party.

The fact that she drew all the attention to her and Kim kim, was just a side effect.

Come on Kim! Let's dance. It'll get attention off Reiko. Phyrra replied

And thus dance steps!

Skill Athletic, Idol talent, School queen

jamieth
2015-10-24, 05:25 AM
Hey, I don't remember inviting you all! was something Fumiko couldn't say, of course... much as she wanted to. It was, after all. her party, to some degree, and she had to make sure it'll be a successful one. "Thanks for coming, everyone! I hope you'll all have fun - and to kick things into gear, let me perform for you!" with that, she flings the shirt of her school uniform aside, relealing a leotard worn beneath it - the same one she help her recruiting campaign in.

Strong Skill, Gymnastics, Do Your Best for a total of +5

7th son of sons
2015-10-24, 09:43 AM
Fortunately for Amelie (and anyone attracted to the female form) her "recruitment costume" was fancy enough for any kind of party. Her eyes surveyed the party, seeing two of her friends already starting to get into their stride on the floor. Naturally, an Idol and a Gymnastics prodigy would be skilled at such things. But for Amelie, such things as "Rhythm" or "Timing" or "Being in any way capable of moving in tune with music faster than a waltz" were not among her myriad of talents. So, instead, she opted to deflect some of her talent (or lack there of) to... other parts of her person.

Clicking her heels as she made her way to the small concessions table, Amelie took a bottle of water. Turning to speak with another of the guests, one of the gymnastics teams younger members. "Je espère que vous vous amusez", Reiko said with a smile, placing air kisses above both the students shoulders. I must saydans toutes mes années I have never seen Fumiko-Chan, Kimiko-San, and Kure-Kun all involved in the same activity, sauf arguments. Perhaps Reiko-San is un porte bonheur! She said with a smile, going to take a drink from her water. unFortunately for her, she tipped her arm just a bit too much, causing her entire front to become drenched in water. She looked down at herself, than up at the student, then to Reiko, and then back to herself, her best shocked expression coming across her face.

Strong Allure (+1), Quaint Greeting (+1), Moe Enthusiast (+1), Do Your Best (+1), Shameless (+2) = +6

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-24, 10:47 PM
Kimiko was surly, as usual. Of course, she didn't look happy to be dancing with Phyrra, but she didn't wnt to cause a scene and scare Reiko off, so for the moment, she played along.

That is, until some idiot bumped into her and caused her to spill her drink on herself.

"HEY!" she yelled angrily at the student, "You just ruined my outfit? Do you know how much this cost? Probably more than your family makes in six months! I expect some compensation, you twerp!"

The look in her eyes told the room that she meant business. And that said business may not be very pleasant.

Strong Conflict (+1), Terrifying Presence (+2), School Queen (+2), +5 total.

Pertenetator
2015-10-25, 05:55 PM
Kure was not exactly a party person. She preferred tp stay out of the spotlight for the most part, more out of necessity rather than personal desire. She did not wanted bursts of violence in front of lots of people, she was already scary enough. However there was this one guy who probably hadd too much gingerbeer at the corner, who was contained by two of his friends as he was throwing slurs and was tripping. Deciding that she could impress Reiko by showing her she was not all about punching people in the face, she walked up to him, ignoring his trashing as he grasped his collarbone. She would use her secret American techinque, able to knock out someone with the right nerve end hit."VULCAN GRIP!"

Strong Conflict+Brute+Violence is Always the Answer+do Your best=+5

Lentrax
2015-10-26, 12:19 PM
Fortunately Phyrra could make it a party.

The fact that she drew all the attention to her and Kim kim, was just a side effect.

Come on Kim! Let's dance. It'll get attention off Reiko. Phyrra replied

And thus dance steps!

Skill Athletic, Idol talent, School queen

Kimiko was surly, as usual. Of course, she didn't look happy to be dancing with Phyrra, but she didn't wnt to cause a scene and scare Reiko off, so for the moment, she played along.

That is, until some idiot bumped into her and caused her to spill her drink on herself.

"HEY!" she yelled angrily at the student, "You just ruined my outfit? Do you know how much this cost? Probably more than your family makes in six months! I expect some compensation, you twerp!"

The look in her eyes told the room that she meant business. And that said business may not be very pleasant.

Strong Conflict (+1), Terrifying Presence (+2), School Queen (+2), +5 total.

As Phyrra and Kimiko start to dance, the party really seems to get underway. More students start joining in, and soon, the party entire party is dancing. Until someone bumps into Kimiko.

The target of Kimiko's wrath starts backing away from the angry girl. "Wh-wh-what do you want? J-just n-n-name it!"

Hey, I don't remember inviting you all! was something Fumiko couldn't say, of course... much as she wanted to. It was, after all. her party, to some degree, and she had to make sure it'll be a successful one. "Thanks for coming, everyone! I hope you'll all have fun - and to kick things into gear, let me perform for you!" with that, she flings the shirt of her school uniform aside, relealing a leotard worn beneath it - the same one she help her recruiting campaign in.

Strong Skill, Gymnastics, Do Your Best for a total of +5

The display of skill causes some of the students to "Ooh" and "Ah" appreciatively, and at one point, a student in the crowd shouts out an impassioned "I love you Fumi-chan!"

Fortunately for Amelie (and anyone attracted to the female form) her "recruitment costume" was fancy enough for any kind of party. Her eyes surveyed the party, seeing two of her friends already starting to get into their stride on the floor. Naturally, an Idol and a Gymnastics prodigy would be skilled at such things. But for Amelie, such things as "Rhythm" or "Timing" or "Being in any way capable of moving in tune with music faster than a waltz" were not among her myriad of talents. So, instead, she opted to deflect some of her talent (or lack there of) to... other parts of her person.

Clicking her heels as she made her way to the small concessions table, Amelie took a bottle of water. Turning to speak with another of the guests, one of the gymnastics teams younger members. "Je espère que vous vous amusez", Reiko said with a smile, placing air kisses above both the students shoulders. I must saydans toutes mes années I have never seen Fumiko-Chan, Kimiko-San, and Kure-Kun all involved in the same activity, sauf arguments. Perhaps Reiko-San is un porte bonheur! She said with a smile, going to take a drink from her water. unFortunately for her, she tipped her arm just a bit too much, causing her entire front to become drenched in water. She looked down at herself, than up at the student, then to Reiko, and then back to herself, her best shocked expression coming across her face.

Strong Allure (+1), Quaint Greeting (+1), Moe Enthusiast (+1), Do Your Best (+1), Shameless (+2) = +6

Amelie looks surprised, but perhaps what is actually shocking is when a quite handsome young man appears almost immediately with a towel.

"Here," he says, and without any ado or warning, starts drying you off, paying quite a lot of attention to the French girl's chest. But, as he says while patting between Amelie's breasts, 'that's where you spilled the water, so that's where we need to focus, right?"

Kure was not exactly a party person. She preferred tp stay out of the spotlight for the most part, more out of necessity rather than personal desire. She did not wanted bursts of violence in front of lots of people, she was already scary enough. However there was this one guy who probably hadd too much gingerbeer at the corner, who was contained by two of his friends as he was throwing slurs and was tripping. Deciding that she could impress Reiko by showing her she was not all about punching people in the face, she walked up to him, ignoring his trashing as he grasped his collarbone. She would use her secret American techinque, able to knock out someone with the right nerve end hit."VULCAN GRIP!"

Strong Conflict+Brute+Violence is Always the Answer+do Your best=+5

The young man passed out before Kure could lay a finger on him. Not wanting to risk any more of the girl's ire, his two friends drag him out of the room, apologizing as they went.

"Hilarious," a girl behind Kure says, sounding bored as she goes on. "What's next, scaring little girls?"

7th son of sons
2015-10-26, 01:13 PM
Amelie looks surprised, but perhaps what is actually shocking is when a quite handsome young man appears almost immediately with a towel.

"Here," he says, and without any ado or warning, starts drying you off, paying quite a lot of attention to the French girl's chest. But, as he says while patting between Amelie's breasts, 'that's where you spilled the water, so that's where we need to focus, right?"

"O-Oh... M-Merci Monsieur, Amelie managed to stammer out as the young man attends to her chest. J-Je suis désolé d-d-d'avoir perdu votre te-temps comme celui-ci... As the French girl became dryer and dryer, her face grew redder and redder as she tried as best she could to get out a coherent apology without looking directly at the young man.

Pertenetator
2015-10-26, 02:12 PM
"Big girls too" Kure replied nonchalantly as she turned to face the girl "Fear is a potent weapon, it means that i don't have to flatten people's faces all the time. Now who might you be to trash-talk some good old lawkeeping ? Or you'd rather have this drunken buffon keep going at it ?"

Illven
2015-10-26, 02:44 PM
As Phyrra and Kimiko start to dance, the party really seems to get underway. More students start joining in, and soon, the party entire party is dancing. Until someone bumps into Kimiko.

The target of Kimiko's wrath starts backing away from the angry girl. "Wh-wh-what do you want? J-just n-n-name it!"

And Kim's dress was white.

And... it wet. Was really distracting.

After a few moments longer then she probably should, a blushing Phyrra piped up

Hey... Kim... Um look down.

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-26, 08:26 PM

"Compensation!" Kimiko yelled again, "Monetary or other wise! I don't know, I haven't decided whether you can even afford to pay me back with money!"

And Kim's dress was white.

And... it wet. Was really distracting.

After a few moments longer then she probably should, a blushing Phyrra piped up

Hey... Kim... Um look down.

"What?" Kimiko snapped, before looking down... and realizing the room could see her pink bra through her dress.

She shrieked and covered her chest with her arms. "Stop staring at me, you pervert!" she yelled at Phyrra angrily, before rnning off to the bathroom to dry off.

Illven
2015-10-26, 08:44 PM
"Compensation!" Kimiko yelled again, "Monetary or other wise! I don't know, I haven't decided whether you can even afford to pay me back with money!"

"What?" Kimiko snapped, before looking down... and realizing the room could see her pink bra through her dress.

She shrieked and covered her chest with her arms. "Stop staring at me, you pervert!" she yelled at Phyrra angrily, before rnning off to the bathroom to dry off.

Phyrra sighed, turning to the kid who spilled the dress.

I'll take care of it, best I can.

Following Kimiko to the bathroom, she waits a moment before opening the door with just her hand, staring at the wall opposite the door.

You need a.... help in there. She said adding in a last second word swap.

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-26, 09:12 PM
Phyrra sighed, turning to the kid who spilled the dress.

I'll take care of it, best I can.

Following Kimiko to the bathroom, she waits a moment before opening the door with just her hand, staring at the wall opposite the door.

You need a.... help in there. She said adding in a last second word swap.

Kimiko sniffled as she dabbed her chest with a paper towel, her eyes red and puffy.

"Go away..." she muttered, "I know you don't care. You just want an excuse to gawk some more."

Illven
2015-10-26, 09:22 PM
Kimiko sniffled as she dabbed her chest with a paper towel, her eyes red and puffy.

"Go away..." she muttered, "I know you don't care. You just want an excuse to gawk some more."

That's bull and you're smart enough to know that. Phyrra said.

If I just wanted to gawk, I'd have already entered when I asked if you wanted help. I'm out here, because I respect that you might not want my help, and so that you know I'm not looking.

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-26, 10:33 PM
That's bull and you're smart enough to know that. Phyrra said.

If I just wanted to gawk, I'd have already entered when I asked if you wanted help. I'm out here, because I respect that you might not want my help, and so that you know I'm not looking.

Kimiko was silent for several seconds before muttering, "Why do you even bother asking?"

Illven
2015-10-26, 10:35 PM
Kimiko was silent for several seconds before muttering, "Why do you even bother asking?"

Because I care about you, silly! Phyrra said emphatically.

I was only half-joking about the secret half of secret friendship. I'm completely serious about being your friend. She replies into the hall, letting the open door carry her words.

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-26, 10:50 PM
Because I care about you, silly! Phyrra said emphatically.

I was only half-joking about the secret half of secret friendship. I'm completely serious about being your friend. She replies into the hall, letting the open door carry her words.

"Sure you do," Kimiko replied sarcastically, "That's why you always try to upstage me whenever you get the chance."

Illven
2015-10-26, 11:04 PM
"Sure you do," Kimiko replied sarcastically, "That's why you always try to upstage me whenever you get the chance."

That's not true. Phyrra replied stung.

You kick my ass in scholastic affairs.

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-26, 11:52 PM
That's not true. Phyrra replied stung.

You kick my ass in scholastic affairs.

"Oh yes, because the other students really care about that when you're bringing in gold-plated lab equipment and handing out concert tickets like they're candy!"

Illven
2015-10-27, 12:03 AM
"Oh yes, because the other students really care about that when you're bringing in gold-plated lab equipment and handing out concert tickets like they're candy!"

They're stupid if they don't. Phyrra shrugged.

I know enough math to know statistically, you're likely to be able to continue your families fortune better then I. Phyrra replied.

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-27, 01:28 AM
They're stupid if they don't. Phyrra shrugged.

I know enough math to know statistically, you're likely to be able to continue your families fortune better then I. Phyrra replied.

"That's because unlike you, I take my time here seriously," she said.

Illven
2015-10-27, 01:33 AM
"That's because unlike you, I take my time here seriously," she said.

You also care more about that cr... stuff. Phyrra said with another last second word swap.

Like... Obviously, I want to provide for my future children... But does money really matter after that first billion? I don't really think so.

Kim, I'm your friend okay. I.... She's going through a tough time Phyrra, but don't say that. She doesn't want to look weak. Just... please don't take out your anger at me, on the boy who spilled his drink.

The TechnoGnome
2015-10-27, 02:09 AM
You also care more about that cr... stuff. Phyrra said with another last second word swap.

Like... Obviously, I want to provide for my future children... But does money really matter after that first billion? I don't really think so.

Kim, I'm your friend okay. I.... She's going through a tough time Phyrra, but don't say that. She doesn't want to look weak. Just... please don't take out your anger at me, on the boy who spilled his drink.

"You say that, but I know better. You're just trying to get on my good side while you think I'm vulnerable, so you can humiliate me later when I least expect it."

Illven
2015-10-27, 11:20 AM
"You say that, but I know better. You're just trying to get on my good side while you think I'm vulnerable, so you can humiliate me later when I least expect it."

I wish you would stop saying that! Phyrra replied emphatically.