PDA

View Full Version : What this siege needs..

Rincewind
2007-05-17, 07:01 AM
This siege needs a cameo appearance from the SPARTANS!!!

Even if just 3 of them; man I would lol HARD...

"IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN DO??"
"Well, I can cast a circle of death, too"
"Umm.. Well... Spartans? I think we're going to dine in hell!!!"
"Oh no, we need more undead :evil snicker:" :smallcool:

Alysar
2007-05-17, 07:11 AM

Well, the war already had it's big musical number, so the sky's the limit at this point.

Kreistor
2007-05-17, 07:15 AM
Redcloak says, "This town needs an enema!"

Suraht
2007-05-17, 08:47 AM
But ya gotta have more cowbell!

Seriously, Elan could break one out, couldn't he?

ObadiahtheSlim
2007-05-18, 07:45 AM
There already was a 300 reference.

PaladinFreak
2007-05-18, 07:48 AM
Well, I think it needs a Wall of Force, so that all the hobbos will crash into it and be crushed to death by the others charging up behind them.

EvilElitest
2007-05-18, 08:19 AM

Oh gods, we don't need the Spartans, the movie was awful and mockery of it has already been done in 8-bit theator
from,
EE

kpenguin
2007-05-18, 08:36 AM
There was already a reference to the Battle of Thermopylae (which was made even more relevent through 300), so I don't see any more anytime soon.

Matherdon
2007-05-18, 08:40 AM
1 simple wall of fire would do the trick against the storming horde of Hobbies, if not that damn redcloak was with them with his stupid dispelling magiks :/

Ellisar
2007-05-18, 08:47 AM
Come on... what we really need now is someone to open a gate to the secret cow level! That would show the hobgoblins! Besides, I havent seen a single Diablo reference in the series so far... and that makes me a little sad :(

Milandros
2007-05-18, 09:02 AM
There already was a 300 reference.

Actually there wasn't - there was a reference to a quote from Herodotus' history of the Battle of Thermopylae, which is also referenced in the movie 300. Rich said at the time that he hadn't seen the movie and wasn't referencing it.

nimby
2007-05-18, 09:22 AM
1 simple wall of fire would do the trick against the storming horde of Hobbies.

Warning: hot gates!

Fawkes
2007-05-18, 10:19 AM
I think it's safe to to say that this will not happen.

the_tick_rules
2007-05-18, 02:02 PM
i think the giant had enough 300 refrences already, any more would be silly.

MReav
2007-05-18, 02:14 PM
Well, I think it needs a Wall of Force, so that all the hobbos will crash into it and be crushed to death by the others charging up behind them.

Meh, I'd rather a Blade Barrier. The Fire Wall would last longer (barring interference), and can be used more offensively (clearing out a 20 foot radius), but there's just a really cool visual that BB has.

Ladorak
2007-05-18, 02:40 PM
Zombie Dire bunnies from above! Flying troops dropping hordes of zombie bunnies on the parapets, that would rock.

Hinjo coverting Belker 'Come, don't strike him down with all of your hatred and your journey to the light side will be complete.'

NeonRonin
2007-05-19, 12:01 AM
No, we don't need a horde of zombie dire bunnies. We just need That Rabbit, from That Monty Python Movie. Because I severely doubt Redcloak has the Holy Hand Grenade- an Unholy one, maybe, but that might just heal The Rabbit. You never know.

TheAlmightyOne
2007-05-19, 03:48 PM
Madness? This is AZURE CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be cool.

Ladorak
2007-05-19, 04:00 PM
Madness? This is the DREAD BUNNY!!!

Shott
2007-05-19, 11:22 PM
Come on... what we really need now is someone to open a gate to the secret cow level! That would show the hobgoblins! Besides, I havent seen a single Diablo reference in the series so far... and that makes me a little sad :(

There is no cow level.

Wyborn
2007-05-19, 11:53 PM
No, we don't need a horde of zombie dire bunnies. We just need That Rabbit, from That Monty Python Movie. Because I severely doubt Redcloak has the Holy Hand Grenade- an Unholy one, maybe, but that might just heal The Rabbit. You never know.

Look at the bones, man!

TheGrimace
2007-05-20, 12:19 AM
There is no cow level.

plus, it's a joke of a technicality I know, but Diablo isn't officially considered an RPG, I believe Blizzard classified it as an action/adventure game.

Kreistor
2007-05-20, 12:53 AM
What this siege needs is an enema.

Setra
2007-05-20, 01:56 AM
There is no cow level.
Sure there is

Haven't you played Diablo 2?

Unless that was Sarcasm...

Either way, walking bovines with Halberds could turn the tide :smallamused:

plus, it's a joke of a technicality I know, but Diablo isn't officially considered an RPG, I believe Blizzard classified it as an action/adventure game.
Er... even if it were (I could care less what anyone, even Blizzard classifies it as, I call it an Adventure/RPG), why does it matter? Especially in this topic?

Shott
2007-05-20, 01:03 PM
Sure there is

Haven't you played Diablo 2?

Unless that was Sarcasm...

Either way, walking bovines with Halberds could turn the tide :smallamused:

Er... even if it were (I could care less what anyone, even Blizzard classifies it as, I call it an Adventure/RPG), why does it matter? Especially in this topic?

Sarcasm. =D I've gained many a level from the Hell Bovine. (Also, I was playing Starcraft when I posted it, and one of the cheats is "There is no cow level," so it was in my mind when I posted.)