PDA

View Full Version : Has this ever happened to your party?

Suzaku
2007-05-17, 08:58 AM
http://www.giantitp.com/Images/fanart/Veera3.jpg

The answer is yes for me, except an ooze ate everyone's pants except for a the sorceress and we had to climb up. :P

the_tick_rules
2007-05-18, 10:18 AM
well once when one our parties women was bathing we were attacked and she had to get out of the river.

Toliudar
2007-05-18, 08:18 PM
In my PnP group, we have a strong height differential (a half giant and a minotaur at one extreme, and a gnome and two pixies on the other), so the (female) gnome - behind the front line big'uns - frequently comments on the terrible view. The size of the minotaur's...prairie oysters. And so on.

SpiderKoopa
2007-05-19, 12:23 AM
Does my friend's blade singer trying to tumble under a bugbear and getting a faceful of -whistle whistle- count?

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-05-19, 04:26 AM
My friend and I had to nude it up in the Tomb of Horrors when a magical portal stole all our equipment(magical or otherwise).

ocato
2007-05-19, 06:45 AM
My friend and I had to nude it up in the Tomb of Horrors when a magical portal stole all our equipment(magical or otherwise).

I believe posts like that are supposed to start with 'Dear Penthouse'. God, can you imagine a D&D version of faux-dirty stories (not actually dirty, because that'd go from being funny to sad/weird) like that? I think that'd be hilarious.

Telok
2007-05-19, 07:22 AM
There are times when a druid wildshaping and CoDzilla will fail.

One is in a 5x7 tunnel.
At the corner.
With the gnome ninja behind you.
No you don't get your dex against someone pinned aginst the wall by your hairy butt, and yes he gets his full attack.

Dire bear was not a wise choice.