PDA

View Full Version : Questions of Feats from Masters of the Wild book

SangoProduction
2015-09-26, 08:43 PM
Blindsight: spend 1 Wild Shape to gain blindsight 120 ft, audio-based.
-It doesn't seem to give a duration. Is it too silly to have it last as though it was an actual wild shape? What should the duration really be to be worth while, but not stupid?

Extra Wildshape: +2 generic wild shapes per day, +1 elemental wild shape per day.
-Would this be at all affected by Master of Many Forms, which allows you to wild shape into elementals at level 9? I assume it would just allow you to generic wild shape (including elementals, due to MMF), just 2 additional times per day, and you get 1 specifically elemental wild shape per day.

Multi-Dexterity: Have no penalties for using off-hands.
-Does this include attacks? It was listed right under Multiattack, which is why I'm wonder if it's supposed to serve another niche. Maybe it's simply there to entice people to not dump Dex as a shape shifter? I do assume it meant specifically for arms, but all non-primary natural attacks are considered off-hand.

Kelb_Panthera
2015-09-26, 09:48 PM
Check the errata file to be sure they didn't change it but otherwise, I'd say that, yes, you do get blindsight for the duration of a normal wildshape.

Extra wild shape would only apply to standard wild shape uses and elemental wild shape use. Improved wild shape is neither of these.

Multidexterity is a leftover from 3.0 like ambidexterity and should be discarded outright.

SangoProduction
2015-09-26, 11:08 PM
Check the errata file to be sure they didn't change it but otherwise, I'd say that, yes, you do get blindsight for the duration of a normal wildshape.

Extra wild shape would only apply to standard wild shape uses and elemental wild shape use. Improved wild shape is neither of these.

Multidexterity is a leftover from 3.0 like ambidexterity and should be discarded outright.

thanks. That's good.